Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-21 23:35:00

thrive

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

level;9473 wrote:
thrive;9472 wrote:
joanna;9471 wrote:

Hmm. That's really true because when people see something they like in a place that provides good service they will see it as their go-to place platform.

You guys have really made a good point and I agree with it. If the Crypton exchange has enough trading pairs it will be easy to convince people into using it as their anonymous exchange.

That's true. Limited trading pairs are the only drawback of Crypton exchange because the Crypton exchange is a distinctive and secure way to buy, exchange, or withdraw cryptocurrency all thanks to the connection between the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the exchange.

That's because a new generation of decentralized ecosystems, Utopia P2P, represents the alt-tech movement. It has everything you require for communication, including an anonymous browser, data transmission, internal cryptocurrency, and much more.

#77 2023-05-21 23:35:28

Vastextension

thrive;9630 wrote:
level;9473 wrote:
thrive;9472 wrote:

You guys have really made a good point and I agree with it. If the Crypton exchange has enough trading pairs it will be easy to convince people into using it as their anonymous exchange.

That's true. Limited trading pairs are the only drawback of Crypton exchange because the Crypton exchange is a distinctive and secure way to buy, exchange, or withdraw cryptocurrency all thanks to the connection between the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the exchange.

That's because a new generation of decentralized ecosystems, Utopia P2P, represents the alt-tech movement. It has everything you require for communication, including an anonymous browser, data transmission, internal cryptocurrency, and much more.

The key benefit of Crypton Exchange is the absence of KYC verification. In other words, the user does not have to input personal information like their name, phone number, or email address in order to register.

#78 2023-05-21 23:35:48

joanna

Vastextension;9631 wrote:
thrive;9630 wrote:
level;9473 wrote:

The key benefit of Crypton Exchange is the absence of KYC verification. In other words, the user does not have to input personal information like their name, phone number, or email address in order to register.

Yes, but the exchange lacks the announce new features and updates of more trading pairs. This is what creates a lack of publicity.

#79 2023-05-21 23:36:09

full

joanna;9632 wrote:
thrive;9630 wrote:

Yes, but the exchange lacks the announce new features and updates of more trading pairs. This is what creates a lack of publicity.

However, engaging with the community is also needed. I mean engaging with the cryptocurrency community on social media, forums, and industry events This has helped alot of exchange and project create a positive brand image and increase visibility.

#80 2023-05-21 23:37:15

level

full;9633 wrote:
joanna;9632 wrote:

However, engaging with the community is also needed. I mean engaging with the cryptocurrency community on social media, forums, and industry events This has helped alot of exchange and project create a positive brand image and increase visibility.

I believe the UtopiaP2P will read all the suggestion but I personally believe the developer team have cover almost all the area and suggestion provided.

#81 2023-05-22 08:36:24

MRBEAST

funny enough back in the days when i left my fund on an exchange, its been a long time ago now, i actually had my funds frozen for no concrete reasons i had to submit report and report for a long time before i had it back.

#82 2023-05-22 14:19:55

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;5085 wrote:

I know so many of us here already know about this, so i am posting it for those who do not know and for newbies who come into uTalk everyday.

Many crypto enthusiasts erroneously think exchanges are crypto banks, they are not, they are created specifically for crypto trading, your funds should be in your own wallet, remember that if it is not your keys, it is not your coins. Many cypto exchanges and services have collapsed in the past one year, such as: 3AC, Celsius, Voyager, Blockfi, Genesis, Terralabs, Ftx…

Take control of your funds, and don’t lose it to an exchange when they either collapse, go bankrupt, are breached or carry out an inside job.

Thanks for this advice mate, a friend of mine lost his long time savings recently to a Crypto exchange. Only if he listened and puts his funds in his own wallet. He now does the preaching to others on the need of saving in their own wallet because most of this exchange can collapse at any time

#83 2023-05-22 14:23:59

JONSNOWING

The recommendations and advice I get on the forum has been of great help to me and others around me. And I encourage newbies mostly and investors to share their knowledge and experiences with us in this board.
And I really want to know the current rate of CRP guys

#84 2023-05-22 14:30:17

MRBEAST

for real its really funny that there are people who actually leaves their funds on exchange. its the biggest rocky mistake right now. also here in the ecosystem you can leave you CRP on your uWALLET

#85 2023-05-22 15:16:40

Kelechi

MRBEAST;9687 wrote:

for real its really funny that there are people who actually leaves their funds on exchange. its the biggest rocky mistake right now. also here in the ecosystem you can leave you CRP on your uWALLET

Well it's cool as you called it a rookie mistake because it's mostly a mistake no member with the least experience is to make, but honestly we still see so many experience members making the mistake well I hope they learn from their mistake.

#86 2023-05-23 06:17:24

Comrade

we ought to have remember this so as to keep tab with the necessary precautions for the safety of all cause its possible that members must have been carried  away and its a pleasure to bring this up again.

#87 2023-05-25 05:09:30

crpuusd

Comrade;9836 wrote:

we ought to have remember this so as to keep tab with the necessary precautions for the safety of all cause its possible that members must have been carried  away and its a pleasure to bring this up again.

What a precaution! Another good to go. This system set it straight in more secured safety environment,

#88 2023-05-25 22:40:53

joanna

Comrade;9836 wrote:

Every cryptocurrency investor that's being carried away by ease of use or pleasure while ignoring the safety, security, and precaution aspects of his cryptocurrency investment shouldn't have joined the cryptocurrency market in the first place.

#89 2023-05-26 04:58:36

Comrade

joanna;10119 wrote:
Comrade;9836 wrote:

Every cryptocurrency investor that's being carried away by ease of use or pleasure while ignoring the safety, security, and precaution aspects of his cryptocurrency investment shouldn't have joined the cryptocurrency market in the first place.

Its shouldnt be a topic to create problems the system have been trying to protect. Let comply with every available precautions and to avoid unnecessary hullabaloo.

#90 2023-05-27 19:55:13

Detroit

Comrade;10164 wrote:
joanna;10119 wrote:
Comrade;9836 wrote:

Its shouldnt be a topic to create problems the system have been trying to protect. Let comply with every available precautions and to avoid unnecessary hullabaloo.

It's very necessary for individuals to comply to precautions and instructions.  The system can only protect and prevent problems by proper analysis.

#91 2023-05-28 04:54:56

MRBEAST

Detroit;10324 wrote:
Comrade;10164 wrote:
joanna;10119 wrote:

It's very necessary for individuals to comply to precautions and instructions.  The system can only protect and prevent problems by proper analysis.

people only understands the importance of complying to instructions when water has already gone under the bridge, its really bad that they neglect prevention then love to rather seek for cure

#92 2023-05-28 18:05:09

JONSNOWING

It’s one thing to mistakenly violate an instruction and another thing to not look for immediate solution when there’s still time. Why claim ignorant when you are fully aware of the implications

#93 2023-05-28 18:32:08

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;10462 wrote:

It’s one thing to mistakenly violate an instruction and another thing to not look for immediate solution when there’s still time. Why claim ignorant when you are fully aware of the implications

Good write up mate, I like the sense you made, that's the real problem with people having issues with cryptocurrency they have a knack for not learning from their mistakes, it's really a crazy thing to do.

#94 2023-05-28 19:21:15

oba

Detroit;10324 wrote:
Comrade;10164 wrote:
joanna;10119 wrote:

Apart from the system prevent problem by proper analysis. The system can only protect individual that comply to precaution and instructions.

#95 2023-05-28 19:41:46

Detroit

Individuals should learn how their Private keys should be kept in noncustodial cold storage until they are going to use them. This ensures there is no way for hackers to access them because there is no connection. If you're going to use your keys, transfer only what you need to your wallet, use the keys, and transfer them back to cold storage.

#96 2023-05-28 19:45:42

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;10481 wrote:

Individuals should learn how their Private keys should be kept in noncustodial cold storage until they are going to use them. This ensures there is no way for hackers to access them because there is no connection. If you're going to use your keys, transfer only what you need to your wallet, use the keys, and transfer them back to cold storage.

Well some people don't like the noncustodial cold storage and its very understandable yes it make the wallet very secured but still you can be secured on an online Wallet.

#97 2023-05-28 20:03:44

Detroit

While digital wallets are inherently safe, there are precautions you should take to make sure your information and device remain secure.

#98 2023-05-28 20:04:39

Vastextension

oba;10480 wrote:
Detroit;10324 wrote:
Comrade;10164 wrote:

Apart from the system prevent problem by proper analysis. The system can only protect individual that comply to precaution and instructions.

That's true. Despite how secure the UtopiaP2P network was it can only protect people that follow it privacy rules which are using the application client.

#99 2023-05-28 20:07:34

MRBEAST

well the fact that others are leving their funds on an exchange and nothing has yet happened to it does not mean its a gooddecision i have seen an exchange account that has $20,000

#100 2023-05-28 20:22:46

Camavinga

Your account on a centralised exchange may be described as a wallet. However, storing your crypto on exchanges usually means the business retains control (or 'custody') of the assets and users can't access the private keys. This is what's known as a custodial wallet, or sometimes a hosted wallet.

Board footer