uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-04-05 23:15:13

oba

Re: Crypton coin barrier price

level;6909 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6888 wrote:

Well it's not enough that we just buy the Crypton CRP coin just like that, we still have to play our part in helping the coin get publicity because our investment depends on it.

Your opinion is valid and I think what we can do to help the CRP coin get more publicity is active participation in online communities, make a few tweets about it, and if we have someone with skills that involve search engine optimization such a person can implement good SEO practices that will help to increase the visibility CRP coin.

However, we also need paid advertising can be an effective way to reach a wider audience, content marketing (creating high-quality content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics that are relevant to the project), and influencer marketing.

#27 2023-04-05 23:25:53

level

oba;6910 wrote:
level;6909 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6888 wrote:

Well it's not enough that we just buy the Crypton CRP coin just like that, we still have to play our part in helping the coin get publicity because our investment depends on it.

Your opinion is valid and I think what we can do to help the CRP coin get more publicity is active participation in online communities, make a few tweets about it, and if we have someone with skills that involve search engine optimization such a person can implement good SEO practices that will help to increase the visibility CRP coin.

However, we also need paid advertising can be an effective way to reach a wider audience, content marketing (creating high-quality content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics that are relevant to the project), and influencer marketing.

Agree. But, it's critical to remember that these tactics should be applied carefully and effectively, and they should be tailored to the particular requirements and objectives of your bitcoin project.

#28 2023-04-05 23:42:59

level

CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

Guy at this point I would Like to understand what we as a community can do to support CRP Crypton to grow? Although the bull run hasn’t yet come in but CRP Crypton has been at $0.6 for a good time now.

What we can do as a community to support the Crypton coin is to first have strong enthusiasm for the coin. Do some sort of local advertisement that may be wearing merch that has information about CRP coin just like how some BTC enthusiasts advertise BTC in front of SVB when the bank has a crisis.

#29 2023-04-06 19:36:59

Kelechi

level;6922 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

Guy at this point I would Like to understand what we as a community can do to support CRP Crypton to grow? Although the bull run hasn’t yet come in but CRP Crypton has been at $0.6 for a good time now.

What we can do as a community to support the Crypton coin is to first have strong enthusiasm for the coin. Do some sort of local advertisement that may be wearing merch that has information about CRP coin just like how some BTC enthusiasts advertise BTC in front of SVB when the bank has a crisis.

Yes I also thought as much I was thinking of hosting a lecture in my school community about the decentralized values of Cryptocurrency making great references to Utopia p2p.

#30 2023-04-06 20:34:39

KingCRP

Kelechi;6974 wrote:
level;6922 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

Yes I also thought as much I was thinking of hosting a lecture in my school community about the decentralized values of Cryptocurrency making great references to Utopia p2p.

Great move mate I have always taught to do things differently and you just gave a good suggestion because it’s better to introduce Utopia p2p stylishly and not just like a shill.

#31 2023-04-07 09:11:26

Lanistergame2

level;6922 wrote:

This is an amazing idea. Community participation is pivotal to the growth of any project and we as a community have to do our part in improving the popularity of the project. Wearing merches, organizing webinars, talking about utopia in other groups and forums we are on to get other people taking about this project.

Kelechi;6974 wrote:

This would be a great idea.

#32 2023-04-07 11:08:39

level

Kelechi;6974 wrote:
level;6922 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

That will be a nice idea if the student in your school are people who are already into cryptocurrency because it is hard to convince people that didn't have any good feelings towards cryptocurrency.

#33 2023-04-07 11:29:58

full

Kelechi;6974 wrote:

If this is something that will impact the UtopiaP2P market positively you can do it but understand that no matter how hard you try some people still won't consider what you said as something reasonable.

#34 2023-05-07 18:22:48

CrytoCynthia

I was opportune to do some transactions today and I was surprised that the price of CRP Crypton hasn’t actually gotten up atleast up to $0.6

#35 2023-05-17 11:32:44

KingCRP

Well for now I don't see any barrier on the price of CRP crypton, it's completely a safe coin to actually be holding right now but the issue is that the market is very volatile and that the course of sometimes drop.

#36 2023-05-17 20:18:29

Camavinga

KingCRP;8804 wrote:

Well for now I don't see any barrier on the price of CRP crypton, it's completely a safe coin to actually be holding right now but the issue is that the market is very volatile and that the course of sometimes drop.

There's no barrier on crypton currently. Crypton has been a bit consistent for a while now. It will take a major crash in the market cap for Crypton to crash or reduce in price.

#37 2023-05-17 21:52:02

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;8905 wrote:
KingCRP;8804 wrote:

There's no barrier on crypton currently. Crypton has been a bit consistent for a while now. It will take a major crash in the market cap for Crypton to crash or reduce in price.

At what price was CRP Crypton when you bought it? And also how much profits have you been able to make on CRP.

#38 2023-05-17 21:59:58

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;8935 wrote:
Camavinga;8905 wrote:
KingCRP;8804 wrote:

At what price was CRP Crypton when you bought it? And also how much profits have you been able to make on CRP.

Well if I was asked the question in started to save CRP Crypton after the all time high has been reached and there was poor market but it's a solid gem I  a proud to hold.

#39 2023-05-18 13:54:26

KingCRP

PEACEMAKER;8935 wrote:
Camavinga;8905 wrote:
KingCRP;8804 wrote:

CRP crypton was about $0.6 when I bought it meaning the price was still very much low when I bought it so I would be happy to see the price rise anytime soon.

#40 2023-07-16 23:50:34

thrive

KingCRP;8964 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8935 wrote:
Camavinga;8905 wrote:

CRP crypton was about $0.6 when I bought it meaning the price was still very much low when I bought it so I would be happy to see the price rise anytime soon.

I bought a CRP coin when the price was at $0.4 and it is something that happened last week. Automatically, i have earn some money trough the investment.

#41 2023-07-27 21:51:11

KAMSI_UG

thrive;18583 wrote:
KingCRP;8964 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8935 wrote:

I bought a CRP coin when the price was at $0.4 and it is something that happened last week. Automatically, i have earn some money trough the investment.

I also noticed that the price of CRP crypton moved to $0.4 although this did not last because the price of CRP now is at $0.5

#42 2023-07-28 20:35:58

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;19654 wrote:
thrive;18583 wrote:
KingCRP;8964 wrote:

I also noticed that the price of CRP crypton moved to $0.4 although this did not last because the price of CRP now is at $0.5

Well that's what we call slight market changes, this can happen at any time and mostly because of their was a solid activity happening.

#43 2023-07-28 20:40:53

Detroit

Overall, the broader sentiment of the crypto market has shifted from “neutral” to “greed”. The world's largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is now being overused.

#44 2023-07-28 20:45:42

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;19710 wrote:

Overall, the broader sentiment of the crypto market has shifted from “neutral” to “greed”. The world's largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is now being overused.

Well over used would not be the appropriate word I would say that Bitcoin has started to get more popular and generally accepted.

#45 2023-07-28 22:24:38

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19714 wrote:
Detroit;19710 wrote:

Well over used would not be the appropriate word I would say that Bitcoin has started to get more popular and generally accepted.

Cryptocurrency and most especially Bitcoin appear to be generally know not use but it is still not over used and if you said the word over used because of the network congestion it was caused by BRC-20.

#46 2023-10-02 22:14:01

Lanistergame2

Well firstly we need to have a strong demand for CRP Crypton to see a parabolic rise and I think the UtopiaP2P marketing is already in the right direction on that

#47 2023-12-18 21:41:42

CrytoCynthia

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are dynamic, with rapid advancements and changes. Staying updated with the latest developments and emerging technologies can be challenging.

#48 2024-01-14 19:22:39

Kelechi

Previous all-time highs or lows can act as significant barriers. Breaking through an all-time high may lead to further bullish momentum, while dropping below a historical low may trigger increased selling pressure.

#49 2024-01-14 19:23:24

CrytoCynthia

Barrier prices can also be observed in the order book, where a large number of buy or sell orders are concentrated at a specific price level. These order clusters may temporarily act as barriers until absorbed

#50 2024-01-18 21:44:01

KAMSI_UG

Well a good example is that currently the barrier price of CRP Crypton is $0.3 and there are lot of reasons for this

Board footer