Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#276 2023-06-16 22:07:14

IyaJJJ

Re: Beware of crypto recovery services!

full;14376 wrote:
joanna;14375 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14374 wrote:

Among the organization is CipherTrace. A blockchain analytics firm that tracks cryptocurrency transactions and provides solutions to prevent money laundering, fraud, and other financial crimes.

In addition, they provide services to law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, and cryptocurrency exchanges to reduce the risk of financial crimes.

Guys don't forget Chainalysis. The company provides tools to track cryptocurrency transactions and reduce financial crime risks. Besides, they provide services to government agencies, exchanges, and financial institutions worldwide.

That reminds me. Elliptic is a blockchain analytics firm that provides solutions to identify illicit activity on the blockchain. They track cryptocurrency transactions to help prevent money laundering, terror financing, fraud, and other financial crimes.

#277 2023-06-16 22:07:40

joanna

IyaJJJ;14377 wrote:
full;14376 wrote:
joanna;14375 wrote:

In addition, they provide services to law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, and cryptocurrency exchanges to reduce the risk of financial crimes.

Guys don't forget Chainalysis. The company provides tools to track cryptocurrency transactions and reduce financial crime risks. Besides, they provide services to government agencies, exchanges, and financial institutions worldwide.

That reminds me. Elliptic is a blockchain analytics firm that provides solutions to identify illicit activity on the blockchain. They track cryptocurrency transactions to help prevent money laundering, terror financing, fraud, and other financial crimes.

CryptoStolenFunds is also an incredible platform that tracks and records were stolen cryptocurrencies, helping victims of hacks and scams to recover their funds.

#278 2023-06-16 22:08:07

full

joanna;14378 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14377 wrote:
full;14376 wrote:

CryptoStolenFunds is also an incredible platform that tracks and records were stolen cryptocurrencies, helping victims of hacks and scams to recover their funds.

I like the organization for providing a database that allows tracking from wallet to wallet to identify the origin of the stolen funds and help with recovery and restitution.

#279 2023-06-16 22:08:39

IyaJJJ

full;14379 wrote:
joanna;14378 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14377 wrote:

I like the organization for providing a database that allows tracking from wallet to wallet to identify the origin of the stolen funds and help with recovery and restitution.

To be sincere. These organizations play a significant role in the regulation and protection of the cryptocurrency space, making it safer for investors and users alike.

#280 2023-06-16 22:08:57

joanna

IyaJJJ;14380 wrote:
full;14379 wrote:
joanna;14378 wrote:

To be sincere. These organizations play a significant role in the regulation and protection of the cryptocurrency space, making it safer for investors and users alike.

However, it is essential to maintain good security practices, such as the safekeeping of private keys and employing two-factor authentication, to reduce the risk of cryptocurrency theft and fraud.

#281 2023-06-16 22:21:19

crpuusd

joanna;14381 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14380 wrote:
full;14379 wrote:

However, it is essential to maintain good security practices, such as the safekeeping of private keys and employing two-factor authentication, to reduce the risk of cryptocurrency theft and fraud.

Its occur that Utopia provides extensive secured structures for the forum by not implying the PM and posting of unrelated link .

#282 2023-06-17 20:06:23

Detroit

crpuusd;14383 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>joanna;14381 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;14380 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>full;14379 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>I like the organization for providing a database that allows tracking from wallet to wallet to identify the origin of the stolen funds and help with recovery and restitution.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>To be sincere. These organizations play a significant role in the regulation and protection of the cryptocurrency space, making it safer for investors and users alike.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>However, it is essential to maintain good security practices, such as the safekeeping of private keys and employing two-factor authentication, to reduce the risk of cryptocurrency theft and fraud.</p></div></blockquote></div><p> It occur that Utopia provides extensive secured structures for the forum by not implying the PM and posting of unrelated link .</p>

I do not think so mate. PMs and the prevention of posting unrelated links have no reason for security.  If anyone is here and has not learned one or two things about how scammers operate then they should not be here. Also,  PMs are important for socialization.

#283 2023-06-17 21:14:32

crpuusd

Detroit;14508 wrote:
crpuusd;14383 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>joanna;14381 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;14380 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>full;14379 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>I like the organization for providing a database that allows tracking from wallet to wallet to identify the origin of the stolen funds and help with recovery and restitution.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>To be sincere. These organizations play a significant role in the regulation and protection of the cryptocurrency space, making it safer for investors and users alike.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>However, it is essential to maintain good security practices, such as the safekeeping of private keys and employing two-factor authentication, to reduce the risk of cryptocurrency theft and fraud.</p></div></blockquote></div><p> It occur that Utopia provides extensive secured structures for the forum by not implying the PM and posting of unrelated link .</p>

I do not think so mate. PMs and the prevention of posting unrelated links have no reason for security.  If anyone is here and has not learned one or two things about how scammers operate then they should not be here. Also,  PMs are important for socialization.

Transparency is the key to trust, if the PM wasn't considered then we should  all try to understand that its might be one of the policy for Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#284 2023-06-17 22:29:06

Europ

crpuusd;14541 wrote:
Detroit;14508 wrote:
crpuusd;14383 wrote:

Transparency is the key to trust, if the PM wasn't considered then we should  all try to understand that its might be one of the policy for Utopia p2p ecosystem.

So as the Utopia preserve if quality to people such as much that new comers

#285 2023-06-18 12:08:25

Kelechi

Europ;14588 wrote:
crpuusd;14541 wrote:
Detroit;14508 wrote:

Definitely every new comer would find UtopiaP2P amazing, it's actually very easy to understand and the utilities are amazing.

#286 2023-06-18 13:21:53

KingCRP

Kelechi;14645 wrote:
Europ;14588 wrote:
crpuusd;14541 wrote:

Definitely every new comer would find UtopiaP2P amazing, it's actually very easy to understand and the utilities are amazing.

Well there are still some newbie that would still find Utopia p2p hard and that's because they actually don't want to explore more about the services they can get from UtopiaP2P.

#287 2023-06-18 14:09:55

Camavinga

Kelechi;14645 wrote:

I agree so much with you, when I came into the utopia community it was not difficult for me to understand all its utilities though I'm still learning about utopia mining that is the only aspect that has taken me some time to fully understand.

#288 2023-06-18 14:14:09

MRBEAST

Camavinga;14665 wrote:
Kelechi;14645 wrote:

I agree so much with you, when I came into the utopia community it was not difficult for me to understand all its utilities though I'm still learning about utopia mining that is the only aspect that has taken me some time to fully understand.

That's very true, seriously I have not even began to think about it, coming to Utopia p2p has giving me a sense of believe in the crypto-currency system.

#289 2023-06-18 14:20:27

Camavinga

MRBEAST;14666 wrote:

That's very true, seriously I have not even began to think about it, coming to Utopia p2p has giving me a sense of believe in the crypto-currency system.

I understand that feeling my friend, utopia is really a wonderful ecosystem. The best part about utopia is decentralisation, before I came into the ecosystem, I was only used to centralized system but all that has changed.

#290 2023-06-18 14:24:01

Dozie

Guys lets put this matter to rest has anyone who lost their cryptocurrency fund here ever got their funds recovered by any agency that doesn't have to do with the FBI.

#291 2023-06-18 14:36:11

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14673 wrote:

Guys lets put this matter to rest has anyone who lost their cryptocurrency fund here ever got their funds recovered by any agency that doesn't have to do with the FBI.

Well personally I have not and I have not heard of anyone who would come out and say that they got their lost coin recoverd so it's super hard.

#292 2023-06-18 16:52:49

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;14680 wrote:
Dozie;14673 wrote:

Well personally I have not and I have not heard of anyone who would come out and say that they got their lost coin recoverd so it's super hard.

It would be safe to say that no one has successfully recovered their coin when it was stolen this is the reality for me

#293 2023-06-18 17:38:30

PEACEMAKER

Kelechi;14685 wrote:

It would be safe to say that no one has successfully recovered their coin when it was stolen this is the reality for me

It is impossible to recover a coin after it has been transferred to a different wallet. You can only try to trace the hacker and try to get them indicted and have their wallets forfeited.
You cannot reverse transactions.

#294 2023-06-18 17:47:41

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;14693 wrote:
Kelechi;14685 wrote:

It is impossible to recover a coin after it has been transferred to a different wallet. You can only try to trace the hacker and try to get them indicted and have their wallets forfeited.
You cannot reverse transactions.

Good answer I think If many newbies can start to think like this and start to understand that they can't actually recover their lost funds

#295 2023-06-18 17:57:52

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;14696 wrote:

Good answer I think If many newbies can start to think like this and start to understand that they can't actually recover their lost funds

Even more experienced users fall for victim to recovery services even with the knowledge that crypto cannot be reversed and some of them are not aware that their coins cannot be reversed after they are transferred.

#296 2023-06-18 20:16:47

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;14703 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14696 wrote:

Even more experienced users fall for victim to recovery services even with the knowledge that crypto cannot be reversed and some of them are not aware that their coins cannot be reversed after they are transferred.

Definitely, its might also occur that misguided users might lost their account to hack to somehow and might want to recover what he or she has lost during the process his account was compromised.

#297 2023-06-18 20:46:03

Detroit

I must have said this before, whoever losses their money on cryptocurrency to hackers is responsible for it. It is due to their greed and selfish interest which prevented them from seeing the obvious scam.

#298 2023-06-18 21:10:16

JONSNOWING

You are right mate, people get so blind as a reslut of their greed and their own ignorance. They fail to understand how cryptocurrency works hence they find it hard to differentiate it from scams when the see one

#299 2023-06-18 21:50:42

Europ

JONSNOWING;14776 wrote:

You are right mate, people get so blind as a reslut of their greed and their own ignorance. They fail to understand how cryptocurrency works hence they find it hard to differentiate it from scams when the see one

Well that will teach then a life time lesson and when they actually encounter such again, they will actually knows how to deal with such act

#300 2023-06-18 22:16:19

gap

Europ;14792 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14776 wrote:

Well that will teach then a life time lesson and when they actually encounter such again, they will actually knows how to deal with such act

Rookies in non related business deal will always makes mistake but those that knows that they have to be careful and strict with there datas will survive.

Board footer