uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-29 21:15:46

Europ

Re: Beware of crypto recovery services!

KAMSI_UG;10715 wrote:
Camavinga;10709 wrote:

Bitcoin recovery experts are individuals or experts who help recover stolen or lost cryptocurrency. A common issue with a lost crypto wallet is lost access. These organizations or individuals are experts at breaking into digital wallets. They use different techniques to crack private keys to recover cryptocurrencies like supercomputers and hypnotherapy sessions.

Are you saying you actually believe there is anything like Bitcoin recovery services? Please don't make yourself look like a scam, there is nothing of such and anyone claiming to be one is a scammer.

If there is actually a recovery team that can help in recovery lost crypto then I guess there should be a guarantee on that not based on what the person actually say, cuz according to crypto world it is well said that cryptocurrency it's irreversible.

#102 2023-05-29 21:24:09

joanna

Europ;10735 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10715 wrote:
Camavinga;10709 wrote:

Bitcoin recovery experts are individuals or experts who help recover stolen or lost cryptocurrency. A common issue with a lost crypto wallet is lost access. These organizations or individuals are experts at breaking into digital wallets. They use different techniques to crack private keys to recover cryptocurrencies like supercomputers and hypnotherapy sessions.

Are you saying you actually believe there is anything like Bitcoin recovery services? Please don't make yourself look like a scam, there is nothing of such and anyone claiming to be one is a scammer.

If there is actually a recovery team that can help in recovery lost crypto then I guess there should be a guarantee on that not based on what the person actually say, cuz according to crypto world it is well said that cryptocurrency it's irreversible.

It is not base on what people say or some cryptocurrency enthusiast think. A lot of users of BitcoinTalk forum once get help from the service in person.

#103 2023-05-29 22:16:35

full

oba;10647 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10639 wrote:

And the really don’t care how their dirty means of making money is creating doubts from people concerning the real good investment and upcoming businesses out there, I feel a public calling out of this scammers when a suspicious move is noticed will help others avoid them

Their aim is the end means result which is getting the paper (money) no matter the cause because their own is to survive and never care about the damage it will do to their fellow human.

Yes, but it is very bad and I think the public call out of this scammer will help others to be more careful while also understanding their ways of operation.

#104 2023-05-29 22:17:05

Vastextension

full;10760 wrote:
oba;10647 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10639 wrote:

And the really don’t care how their dirty means of making money is creating doubts from people concerning the real good investment and upcoming businesses out there, I feel a public calling out of this scammers when a suspicious move is noticed will help others avoid them

Their aim is the end means result which is getting the paper (money) no matter the cause because their own is to survive and never care about the damage it will do to their fellow human.

Yes, but it is very bad and I think the public call out of this scammer will help others to be more careful while also understanding their ways of operation.

Calling out may help but it won't save people from scammers because what will save people from scammers is a personal decision.

Last edited by Vastextension (2023-05-29 22:17:37)

#105 2023-05-29 22:19:56

level

Vastextension;10762 wrote:
full;10760 wrote:
oba;10647 wrote:

Calling out may help but it won't save people from scammers because what will save people from scammers is a personal decision.

There are some websites that are to report scammer activities and their strategy despite that some people still fall for the same strategy.

#106 2023-05-29 22:21:17

thrive

level;10763 wrote:
full;10760 wrote:

There are some websites that are to report scammer activities and their strategy despite that some people still fall for the same strategy.

You are absolutely correct. I keep asking myself why would people fall for the same scamming strategy over and over again. I get to know that some people will never be smart.

#107 2023-05-29 22:35:55

CrytoCynthia

thrive;10764 wrote:
level;10763 wrote:

You are absolutely correct. I keep asking myself why would people fall for the same scamming strategy over and over again. I get to know that some people will never be smart.

Well I know someone who got scammed of 12,k and was approached by a so Called recovery agency on for them to still scam him of additional $6000 which was all he had.

#108 2023-05-29 23:40:15

thrive

CrytoCynthia;10775 wrote:
thrive;10764 wrote:
level;10763 wrote:

Well I know someone who got scammed of 12,k and was approached by a so Called recovery agency on for them to still scam him of additional $6000 which was all he had.

I'm still surprised how the so-called recovery agency scammed the person you said you know because there's no way anyone would have known the person had a recovery issue.

#109 2023-05-29 23:43:28

full

thrive;10797 wrote:
thrive;10764 wrote:

I'm still surprised how the so-called recovery agency scammed the person you said you know because there's no way anyone would have known the person had a recovery issue.

The question is how would anyone know the person have an issue with his wallet if the person that acts as a recovery service provider was not the person that cause the issue in the first place?

#110 2023-05-30 18:01:31

Detroit

full;10798 wrote:
thrive;10797 wrote:

The question is how would anyone know the person have an issue with his wallet if the person that acts as a recovery service provider was not the person that cause the issue in the first place?

If it is a scam, the Scammers keep and sell lists with information about people who have already lost money to fraud. It can include your name, address, phone number, the kind of scam that tricked you, and how much money you paid. Scammers buy, sell, and trade these lists, expecting that people who have been scammed once are good targets for being scammed again

#111 2023-05-30 18:21:08

Camavinga

Detroit;10862 wrote:
full;10798 wrote:
thrive;10797 wrote:

If it is a scam, the Scammers keep and sell lists with information about people who have already lost money to fraud. It can include your name, address, phone number, the kind of scam that tricked you, and how much money you paid. Scammers buy, sell, and trade these lists, expecting that people who have been scammed once are good targets for being scammed again

Wow, that's really crazy mate. These people just see us as money trees they can come and plug some money and inform their friends about it and they will also come by and plug from us.

#112 2023-05-30 18:21:58

JONSNOWING

They can stilll throughly be recovery service providers but can scam others by denying they didn’t see the Coins let’s say they want to recover and channel it to themselves without leaving a trace. I have come to understand that once Cryptocurrency is lost out of  carelessness the only thing left there will be to learn from such mistakes

#113 2023-05-30 20:31:34

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;10872 wrote:

They can stilll throughly be recovery service providers but can scam others by denying they didn’t see the Coins let’s say they want to recover and channel it to themselves without leaving a trace. I have come to understand that once Cryptocurrency is lost out of carelessness the only thing left there will be to learn from such mistakes

Cryptocurrency transactions are very transparent so if anyone sends funds out of a wallet it will surely leave a trace.

Crypto recovery scams operate by getting people to pay them to get back stolen funds while they are aware they cannot recover those funds. A confirmed  transaction in Crypto is irreversible.

Last edited by PEACEMAKER (2023-05-30 20:33:31)

#114 2023-05-30 20:33:03

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;10932 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10872 wrote:

They can stilll throughly be recovery service providers but can scam others by denying they didn’t see the Coins let’s say they want to recover and channel it to themselves without leaving a trace. I have come to understand that once Cryptocurrency is lost out of carelessness the only thing left there will be to learn from such mistakes

Cryptocurrency transactions are very transparent so if anyone sends funds out of a wallet it will surely leave a trace.

Crypto recovery scams operate by getting people to pay them to get back stolen funds while they are aware they cannot recover those funds. To confirm transactions in Crypto is irreversible.

Yes cryptocurrency transactions are very safe but let's not forget with the aid of a mixer a transaction made can be very difficult to trace.

#115 2023-05-30 20:37:49

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;10934 wrote:

Yes cryptocurrency transactions are very safe but let's not forget with the aid of a mixer a transaction made can be very difficult to trace.

Mixers can be used to blur the trail of a transaction but there will definitely be a trace of the outgoing funds from the wallet showing that they have been spent.

Also Crypto transactions are only safe if you apply safety tips while signing them.

#116 2023-05-31 14:45:40

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;10932 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10872 wrote:

Crypto recovery scams operate by getting people to pay them to get back stolen funds while they are aware they cannot recover those funds. A confirmed  transaction in Crypto is irreversible.

Thanks for the clear explanation mate, and I think no user in this forum should fall prey to Crypto recovery services because it’s clear that nothing can be done about a confirmed Crypto transaction or a lost Cryptocurrency. Self caution and Security remains the individual options to avoid loosing Crypto

#117 2023-05-31 17:23:12

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;11050 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10932 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10872 wrote:

Thanks for the clear explanation mate, and I think no user in this forum should fall prey to Crypto recovery services because it’s clear that nothing can be done about a confirmed Crypto transaction or a lost Cryptocurrency. Self caution and Security remains the individual options to avoid loosing Crypto

Everything about Currency has its own safety measure, precaution are meant to be taken before going into any transaction. Even if any transaction is not made, we just have to be careful of where we dispose our wallet details.

#118 2023-05-31 17:35:52

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;11050 wrote:

You are welcome mate. There would always be users that will fall for scam activities no matter how many warnings that are made.

We can only hope that eventually more people would get used to how scammers operate.

#119 2023-05-31 19:55:07

Detroit

Bad actors often entice new investors by promising the payment of safe, lucrative, guaranteed returns over relatively short terms – sometimes measured in hours or days instead of months or years. These representations are often a red flag for fraud, as all investments carry some degree of risk, and the potential profits are typically correlated with the degree of risk. Learn more about the warning signs of investment fraud.

#120 2023-05-31 20:02:14

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;10934 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10932 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10872 wrote:

Crypto recovery scams operate by getting people to pay them to get back stolen funds while they are aware they cannot recover those funds. To confirm transactions in Crypto is irreversible.

You don’t have to be a broker or own a huge sum of money to start trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. Relative anonymity is also the reason why many individual traders prefer cryptocurrency exchanges.

#121 2023-05-31 20:18:36

Camavinga

Financial companies from all around the world have started to focus their investments in quantitative and algorithmic funds. Those methods run in server applications that execute automatic trades.

#122 2023-06-01 18:19:42

Detroit

The Financial Stability Board, in its coordinating role, should develop a global framework comprising standards for regulation of crypto assets.

#123 2023-06-01 18:58:09

Camavinga

Detroit;11284 wrote:

<p>The Financial Stability Board, in its coordinating role, should develop a global framework comprising standards for regulation of crypto assets.</p>

Traditionally, banks have connected those with money to those who need it. But in recent years, this middleman position has been diluted, and disintermediation in the banking sector has evolved rapidly.

#124 2023-06-01 20:10:32

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;11139 wrote:

Financial companies from all around the world have started to focus their investments in quantitative and algorithmic funds. Those methods run in server applications that execute automatic trades.

I must confess that I have heard nothing of quantitative and algorithmic funds, do you mind sharing some light on what it means and what could be the impact on the future of the financial sector.

#125 2023-06-01 20:58:57

KingCRP

The best thing to do is learn from your mistakes, it's very hard to recover your crypto especially when giving to scams so going for any recovery services may also be dangerous.

Board footer