uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-13 17:37:57

Europ

Re: Binance sued by the SEC

PEACEMAKER;13500 wrote:
Detroit;13473 wrote:

What do you mean exactly mate? I personally think that they are doing a great job out there. At least they are helping to reduce the crime rate in the society.

For the umpteenth time, regulations does not reduce crime rate and that is not even the main objective the government makes it mandatory.
They do not have a record of reducing crime rate

I'm getting to think that SEC was out targeting a large firm to make a name and Binance  brought that to their table.

#52 2023-06-14 18:55:15

Detroit

PEACEMAKER;13500 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Detroit;13473 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>What do you mean exactly mate? I personally think that they are doing a great job out there. At least they are helping to reduce the crime rate in the society.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>For the umpteenth time, regulations does not reduce crime rate and that is not even the main objective the government makes it mandatory.<br />They do not have a record of reducing crime rate</p>

Whether you like it or not, SEC is fighting crime and reducing the crime rate. They are doing the best they can to make the world a better place. The Binance issue for example.

#53 2023-06-14 18:59:45

Lanistergame2

Detroit;13904 wrote:

Whether you like it or not, SEC is fighting crime and reducing the crime rate. They are doing the best they can to make the world a better place. The Binance issue for example.

The SEC is not fighting crime and the binance case is another example of that. The SEC are looking for more ways to strongly regulate exchanges the more and to add more cryptocurrencies as securities which would give them more control on them.
Do not trust agencies simple on face value.

#54 2023-06-14 19:06:57

joanna

Europ;13647 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13500 wrote:
Detroit;13473 wrote:

What do you mean exactly mate? I personally think that they are doing a great job out there. At least they are helping to reduce the crime rate in the society.

For the umpteenth time, regulations does not reduce crime rate and that is not even the main objective the government makes it mandatory.

I'm getting to think that SEC was out targeting a large firm to make a name and Binance  brought that to their table.

That's not how the whole thing works buddy. The US SEC doesn't need to make a name for itself cause it is an organization every project or company on the US soil must respect and follow the rules and regulations.

#55 2023-06-14 21:16:50

level

joanna;13919 wrote:
Europ;13647 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13500 wrote:

That's not how the whole thing works buddy. The US SEC doesn't need to make a name for itself cause it is an organization every project or company on the US soil must respect and follow the rules and regulations.

Yes, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is a federal agency that is responsible for regulating and overseeing securities markets and enforcing federal securities laws.

#56 2023-06-14 21:17:18

Vastextension

level;13964 wrote:
joanna;13919 wrote:
Europ;13647 wrote:

Yes, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is a federal agency that is responsible for regulating and overseeing securities markets and enforcing federal securities laws.

Meanwhile, the duty of the US SEC is primarily to regulate companies that issue securities to the public, investment advisers, broker-dealers, and other market participants.

#57 2023-06-14 21:18:28

thrive

Vastextension;13965 wrote:
level;13964 wrote:
joanna;13919 wrote:

Meanwhile, the duty of the US SEC is primarily to regulate companies that issue securities to the public, investment advisers, broker-dealers, and other market participants.

The SEC has played an essential role in shaping the U.S. financial system and is viewed as a crucial agency for controlling securities fraud and ensuring market stability.

#58 2023-06-14 21:19:06

full

thrive;13966 wrote:
level;13964 wrote:

The SEC has played an essential role in shaping the U.S. financial system and is viewed as a crucial agency for controlling securities fraud and ensuring market stability.

But they appear to be the "downright evil" for bringing lawsuits in an attempt to obliterate cryptocurrency businesses on the false pretext that the rules are obvious, even though they are aware that they are not.

#59 2023-06-14 21:19:30

level

full;13967 wrote:
thrive;13966 wrote:

But they appear to be the "downright evil" for bringing lawsuits in an attempt to obliterate cryptocurrency businesses on the false pretext that the rules are obvious, even though they are aware that they are not.

That's the doing of the current US SEC leader who seems to be against top cryptocurrencies because he was not hired by them some years ago.

#60 2023-06-14 21:21:43

Vastextension

level;13968 wrote:
full;13967 wrote:
thrive;13966 wrote:

That's the doing of the current US SEC leader who seems to be against top cryptocurrencies because he was not hired by them some years ago.

Meanwhile, I am glad that the judge in charge of the Binance case against the US SEC didn't accept the freezing of the Binance US funds and told both parties to come to a conclusion.

#61 2023-06-14 21:22:06

thrive

Vastextension;13969 wrote:
level;13968 wrote:
full;13967 wrote:

Meanwhile, I am glad that the judge in charge of the Binance case against the US SEC didn't accept the freezing of the Binance US funds and told both parties to come to a conclusion.

That's a good one and from what you said the judge appears to understand cryptocurrency more than the US SEC Chairperson.

#62 2023-06-14 21:22:31

full

thrive;13970 wrote:
level;13968 wrote:

That's a good one and from what you said the judge appears to understand cryptocurrency more than the US SEC Chairperson.

I just hope that he won't force most of the cryptocurrency companies out of the US because the Chinese government seems to be teasing the companies despite the ban on cryptocurrency related activity in China.

#63 2023-06-14 21:58:29

gap

full;13971 wrote:
thrive;13970 wrote:

I just hope that he won't force most of the cryptocurrency companies out of the US because the Chinese government seems to be teasing the companies despite the ban on cryptocurrency related activity in China.

If the government aint support of crypto its possible there will be a effect on the companies operating with the binance. But i believe U S is not like China

#64 2023-06-14 22:09:16

CrytoCynthia

gap;14008 wrote:
full;13971 wrote:
thrive;13970 wrote:

If the government aint support of crypto its possible there will be a effect on the companies operating with the binance. But i believe U S is not like China

Well if you talking about the USA not being like china in the sense that the government is in support of cryptocurrency then you are very wrong because the US government is not in full support of cryptocurrency.

#65 2023-06-14 22:16:18

gap

CrytoCynthia;14009 wrote:
gap;14008 wrote:
full;13971 wrote:

Well if you talking about the USA not being like china in the sense that the government is in support of cryptocurrency then you are very wrong because the US government is not in full support of cryptocurrency.

Then definitely thats another situation to sort out. But we should all know for the sake of tbose elite in the crypto investment such as the top politician's of U S, undercover Billionaires in politics and more can as well make an invisible move to lets binance work.

#66 2023-06-15 02:17:32

Comrade

gap;14014 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;14009 wrote:
gap;14008 wrote:

Then definitely thats another situation to sort out. But we should all know for the sake of tbose elite in the crypto investment such as the top politician's of U S, undercover Billionaires in politics and more can as well make an invisible move to lets binance work.

What if the government of U S  request for Binance corporation with the centralized trade affairs. In which the Government can control or centralized the crypto world

Board footer