Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-28 22:55:11

full

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

joanna;16465 wrote:
level;16464 wrote:
Vastextension;16463 wrote:

However, when new investment stops, they eventually crumble. Ponzi schemes entice participants with the deceptive promise of guaranteed returns. it is good to always dyor.

A common method used by con artists use to entice potential victims is the promise of profit. Legitimate crypto investors acknowledge the risks involved.

It is advisable to proceed with caution if an offer seems too good to be true or isn't backed up by any solid evidence.

Fraudsters may work outside the purview of regulatory supervision or lack the necessary credentials. Legitimate investments are typically compliant with rules and provided by accredited individuals or organizations.

#102 2023-06-28 22:55:31

thrive

full;16466 wrote:
joanna;16465 wrote:
level;16464 wrote:

A common method used by con artists use to entice potential victims is the promise of profit. Legitimate crypto investors acknowledge the risks involved.

It is advisable to proceed with caution if an offer seems too good to be true or isn't backed up by any solid evidence.

Fraudsters may work outside the purview of regulatory supervision or lack the necessary credentials. Legitimate investments are typically compliant with rules and provided by accredited individuals or organizations.

Before investing money, check the legitimacy and credibility of every cryptocurrency investment opportunity.

#103 2023-06-28 22:55:50

Vastextension

thrive;16467 wrote:
full;16466 wrote:
joanna;16465 wrote:

Before investing money, check the legitimacy and credibility of every cryptocurrency investment opportunity.

When presented with guarantees of returns, it is critical to conduct extensive research, get advice from reliable experience crypto investor, and show skepticism.

#104 2023-06-28 22:56:41

full

Vastextension;16468 wrote:
thrive;16467 wrote:
full;16466 wrote:

When presented with guarantees of returns, it is critical to conduct extensive research, get advice from reliable experience crypto investor, and show skepticism.

Keeping this in mind, keep in mind that all legitimate investments involve some level of risk and that no investment can truly guarantee profits at all times.

#105 2023-06-28 23:44:38

Europ

full;16469 wrote:
Vastextension;16468 wrote:
thrive;16467 wrote:

Keeping this in mind, keep in mind that all legitimate investments involve some level of risk and that no investment can truly guarantee profits at all times.

A calculated risk is more guarantee to ensure a profitable investment, well its sure and the period of time for investment really matter most.

#106 2023-06-29 16:51:27

Camavinga

full;16469 wrote:

This is something that more people deserve to know, they think that crypto investment is not risky and once they start doing it they must make profit. There is risk in it and if you do not do the right thing you are going to lose a lot of money, investments must involve some risks you have to take.

#107 2023-06-29 17:17:36

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;16533 wrote:

This is something that more people deserve to know, they think that crypto investment is not risky and once they start doing it they must make profit. There is risk in it and if you do not do the right thing you are going to lose a lot of money, investments must involve some risks you have to take.

In my experience I would say people exaggerate the risk associated with crypto when compared with other sectors. There are some coins that are considered safer but people take the majority to be red zones which they should not cross.

#108 2023-06-29 18:27:40

JONSNOWING

Every sector has its own risk but those that usually make cryptocurrency seem worse are mostly people that jumped into investing in cryptocurrency without first learning about cryptocurrency and most times their follow ups still know little or nothing about cryptocurrency and when they encounter a loss on a particular coin, they generalize the whole of crypto

#109 2023-06-29 19:55:24

Detroit

A secretive trading giant with an army of developers is taking an increasingly active role in building key crypto. A growing number of young people are getting into crypto trading.

#110 2023-06-29 19:57:19

CrytoCynthia

I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and asked if they should invest in Bitcoin. I recently conducted an investor education program at a workshop,  it was awesome.

#111 2023-06-29 20:21:58

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;16578 wrote:

I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and asked if they should invest in Bitcoin. I recently conducted an investor education program at a workshop,  it was awesome.

Thats good and will be more implementing to the CRP awarenesses institutionship.

#112 2023-06-29 22:01:22

Comrade

crpuusd;16588 wrote:

Thats good and will be more implementing to the CRP awarenesses institutionship.

The Crypto currency serve a high priority to establish the mind of people to the development of digital knowledge, capital and security

#113 2023-06-29 22:12:54

PEACEMAKER

I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and asked if they should invest in Bitcoin. I recently conducted an investor education program at a workshop, it was awesome.

When people come to me requesting that I tell them what to invest in, I would usually not give a straight answer but rather educate them on the advantages and disadvantages. They can then make their own decision.

#114 2023-06-29 23:04:17

Europ

One comment I've heard people make about the crash in crypto prices and numerous scandals is they don't affect the real economy. Traditional finance has a lot of stuff that's contained in the finance industry, but it also has an impact on farms, factories, imports etc. A change in dollar interest rates affects investment in real goods. As far as I can tell the closest crypto is entirely about digital assets. Is it just a matter of maturity and there will come a time when people take out crypto loans to build factories and make things? Or is the 'real economy' for crypto going to be just digital assets?

#115 2023-06-29 23:07:39

gap

Europ;16695 wrote:

One comment I've heard people make about the crash in crypto prices and numerous scandals is they don't affect the real economy. Traditional finance has a lot of stuff that's contained in the finance industry, but it also has an impact on farms, factories, imports etc. A change in dollar interest rates affects investment in real goods. As far as I can tell the closest crypto is entirely about digital assets. Is it just a matter of maturity and there will come a time when people take out crypto loans to build factories and make things? Or is the 'real economy' for crypto going to be just digital assets?

There is the possibility the zeitgeist of the public loses all confidence in the financial system if it gets bad enough. I could see crypto starts to take off again when the narrative switches to it being and alternative you’ve always been on the right train

#116 2023-06-29 23:13:32

Europ

gap;16702 wrote:
Europ;16695 wrote:

There is the possibility the zeitgeist of the public loses all confidence in the financial system if it gets bad enough. I could see crypto starts to take off again when the narrative switches to it being and alternative you’ve always been on the right train

Well, 2023 is basically 2019 and 2015 in the previous cycles.But this time the world economy looks a bit different. It will be interesting to see how the next year plays out and also i think we could witness any change in anytime from now.

#117 2023-06-29 23:17:56

gap

Europ;16707 wrote:
gap;16702 wrote:
Europ;16695 wrote:

Well, 2023 is basically 2019 and 2015 in the previous cycles.But this time the world economy looks a bit different. It will be interesting to see how the next year plays out and also i think we could witness any change in anytime from now.

crypto always dabbles in the extreme anyway. It does worse than other markets, but also does better than other markets.  With proper Orientations we can all learn all statics.

#118 2023-06-29 23:23:29

Europ

gap;16720 wrote:
Europ;16707 wrote:
gap;16702 wrote:

crypto always dabbles in the extreme anyway. It does worse than other markets, but also does better than other markets.  With proper Orientations we can all learn all statics.

That’s the thing. If crypto is useless and even not valuable in terms of investing, shouldn’t now be the time for it to go down 99%? Yeah sure, most coins tanked like crazy, but in the end they still have some value left and people still invest just like how the Utopia turn the tables around and that gives me a bit of hope that crypto is starting to gain more and more tech improvement and investment improvement.

#119 2023-06-29 23:33:22

gap

Europ;16724 wrote:
gap;16720 wrote:
Europ;16707 wrote:

That’s the thing. If crypto is useless and even not valuable in terms of investing, shouldn’t now be the time for it to go down 99%? Yeah sure, most coins tanked like crazy, but in the end they still have some value left and people still invest just like how the Utopia turn the tables around and that gives me a bit of hope that crypto is starting to gain more and more tech improvement and investment improvement.

i feel the secret behind bitcoin is buying at a lower price and selling higher, i really need to invest in bitcoin before it goes more  higher than this . Moreover i need another source of income.

#120 2023-06-29 23:34:57

Europ

gap;16730 wrote:
Europ;16724 wrote:
gap;16720 wrote:

i feel the secret behind bitcoin is buying at a lower price and selling higher, i really need to invest in bitcoin before it goes more  higher than this . Moreover i need another source of income.

A lot of newbie/old investors thinking the only way to obtain profit in bitcoin trading is by holding ? that is absolutely wrong big big time wrong.

#121 2023-06-29 23:36:23

gap

Europ;16731 wrote:
gap;16730 wrote:
Europ;16724 wrote:

A lot of newbie/old investors thinking the only way to obtain profit in bitcoin trading is by holding ? that is absolutely wrong big big time wrong.

I always knew that its only a matter of time before the bull returns back to the market, you just have to be patient. As bad as this recession may be, it still provides good buying opportunities in the market if you you're careful.

#122 2023-06-29 23:39:04

Europ

gap;16732 wrote:
Europ;16731 wrote:
gap;16730 wrote:

I always knew that its only a matter of time before the bull returns back to the market, you just have to be patient. As bad as this recession may be, it still provides good buying opportunities in the market if you you're careful.

Well It can also create volatility giving great short time buy and sell opportunities too. This is not a financial advise but get buying, cash isn't king at all in this time! It hasn't been in the longest time.

#123 2023-06-29 23:41:21

gap

Europ;16734 wrote:
gap;16732 wrote:
Europ;16731 wrote:

Well It can also create volatility giving great short time buy and sell opportunities too. This is not a financial advise but get buying, cash isn't king at all in this time! It hasn't been in the longest time.

First understanding the financial markets and how it works then you need to know how to study the market chart that's all you stand to when you start trade with a mentor right?

#124 2023-06-29 23:42:56

Europ

gap;16741 wrote:
Europ;16734 wrote:
gap;16732 wrote:

First understanding the financial markets and how it works then you need to know how to study the market chart that's all you stand to when you start trade with a mentor right?

Ofcus you are right. Investment is that tiny line that separates the rich from the poor, the foolish from rich, sorry to say. I can proudly say I am wisely today because I can provide for my family through investment.

#125 2023-06-29 23:44:52

gap

Europ;16743 wrote:
gap;16741 wrote:
Europ;16734 wrote:

Ofcus you are right. Investment is that tiny line that separates the rich from the poor, the foolish from rich, sorry to say. I can proudly say I am wisely today because I can provide for my family through investment.

Thats a very great achievement and helpful advice. It will be okay to look into investment as the mentor speak and spirit leads.

Board footer