Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-08 23:25:14

IyaJJJ

Re: Crypton Exchange - Native trading experience with Utopia

KingCRP;8002 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7998 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7936 wrote:

Both trading and mining aren't easy and should not be taking lightly, you can easily lose your funds and capital trading of you actually don't know what you are doing.

Well the chance to earn is what makes people make big mistakes in trading they only see it as an opportunity for them to actually get wealthy and they don’t pay attention to any of them.

How can you earn without learning it’s actually a foolish thing to have such mentality, earning goes hand in hand with learning so you just have to be patient.

The only reason anyone will have this mentality is by thinking people make money in cryptocurrency in an easy way cause cryptocurrency is a pot of gold while the mentality only leads to the creation of their own grave.

#77 2023-05-08 23:33:14

full

IyaJJJ;8118 wrote:
KingCRP;8002 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7998 wrote:

Well the chance to earn is what makes people make big mistakes in trading they only see it as an opportunity for them to actually get wealthy and they don’t pay attention to any of them.

How can you earn without learning it’s actually a foolish thing to have such mentality, earning goes hand in hand with learning so you just have to be patient.

The only reason anyone will have this mentality is by thinking people make money in cryptocurrency in an easy way cause cryptocurrency is a pot of gold while the mentality only leads to the creation of their own grave.

Speaking creating their own grave is the reason why statistics show that 45% of cryptocurrency traders quit trading while 65% make losses when trading cryptocurrency.

#78 2023-05-09 19:31:42

IyaJJJ

full;8119 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8118 wrote:
KingCRP;8002 wrote:

Speaking creating their own grave is the reason why statistics show that 45% of cryptocurrency traders quit trading while 65% make losses when trading cryptocurrency.

There's no doubt that the statistics are correct because most cryptocurrency traders quit at some point but it is not always about making a loss though because some quit because of personal reason.

#79 2023-05-09 19:50:46

thrive

IyaJJJ;8156 wrote:
full;8119 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8118 wrote:

There's no doubt that the statistics are correct because most cryptocurrency traders quit at some point but it is not always about making a loss though because some quit because of personal reason.

The only reason I believe cryptocurrency traders will quit trading if it's not because of loss is when they engage in it in an unhealthy way since crypto trading requires constant attention, as traders need to stay alert and make quick decisions based on market changes.
Meanwhile, this can lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue, and loss of relationships, which can negatively impact a trader's health over time.

#80 2023-05-09 19:54:47

joanna

thrive;8157 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8156 wrote:
full;8119 wrote:

The only reason I believe cryptocurrency traders will quit trading if it's not because of loss is when they engage in it in an unhealthy way since crypto trading requires constant attention, as traders need to stay alert and make quick decisions based on market changes.
Meanwhile, this can lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue, and loss of relationships, which can negatively impact a trader's health over time.

I guess this is the reason why some cryptocurrency enthusiasts categorized cryptocurrency trading as gambling.
I'm sure if the trader makes losses the financial danger associated with could cause additional stress for the trader and so is profit making either.

#81 2023-05-09 19:58:00

IyaJJJ

joanna;8158 wrote:
thrive;8157 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8156 wrote:

I guess this is the reason why some cryptocurrency enthusiasts categorized cryptocurrency trading as gambling.
I'm sure if the trader makes losses the financial danger associated with could cause additional stress for the trader and so is profit making either.

Furthermore, since traders frequently experience gains and losses, cryptocurrency trading involves emotions. This emotional rollercoaster can be difficult to manage and, in some cases, can cause feelings of depression, annoyance, or even addiction. Trading in cryptocurrencies is viewed as gambling because of this.

#82 2023-05-09 21:50:28

thrive

IyaJJJ;8159 wrote:
joanna;8158 wrote:
thrive;8157 wrote:

Furthermore, since traders frequently experience gains and losses, cryptocurrency trading involves emotions. This emotional rollercoaster can be difficult to manage and, in some cases, can cause feelings of depression, annoyance, or even addiction. Trading in cryptocurrencies is viewed as gambling because of this.

Yes. However, crypto traders can still minimize the potential risk of any form associated with crypto trading by setting reasonable expectations, being efficient with their time, taking regular breaks, and asking for help when necessary are all crucial for traders.

#83 2023-05-09 21:52:32

IyaJJJ

thrive;8160 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8159 wrote:
joanna;8158 wrote:

Yes. However, crypto traders can still minimize the potential risk of any form associated with crypto trading by setting reasonable expectations, being efficient with their time, taking regular breaks, and asking for help when necessary are all crucial for traders.

Furthermore, it's critical to practice self-control, abstain from unnecessary risk-taking, and maintain a balanced lifestyle by getting enough sleep, eating healthfully, and exercising frequently.

#84 2023-05-09 21:55:24

joanna

IyaJJJ;8161 wrote:
thrive;8160 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8159 wrote:

Furthermore, it's critical to practice self-control, abstain from unnecessary risk-taking, and maintain a balanced lifestyle by getting enough sleep, eating healthfully, and exercising frequently.

It's always important to remember that crypto trading is not for everybody and it is better to go for investment. However, investment in cryptocurrencies also carries risks, and individuals should invest what they can afford to lose and always do extensive research.

#85 2023-05-09 22:04:21

thrive

joanna;8162 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8161 wrote:
thrive;8160 wrote:

It's always important to remember that crypto trading is not for everybody and it is better to go for investment. However, investment in cryptocurrencies also carries risks, and individuals should invest what they can afford to lose and always do extensive research.

After investors do the needed extensive research. The best way to invest the amount they can afford to lose is through the use of DCA and it can be either daily, weekly, or monthly.

#86 2023-05-11 22:27:42

KingCRP

thrive;8163 wrote:
joanna;8162 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8161 wrote:

After investors do the needed extensive research. The best way to invest the amount they can afford to lose is through the use of DCA and it can be either daily, weekly, or monthly.

Well inventing the amount one can afford to lose should not mean that one should just go about investing any way they like without researching.

#87 2023-05-14 22:15:42

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;8239 wrote:
thrive;8163 wrote:
joanna;8162 wrote:

Well inventing the amount one can afford to lose should not mean that one should just go about investing any way they like without researching.

What are the criteria you look out for in a coin when you trying to select one you intend to buy.

#88 2023-05-14 22:48:11

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;8440 wrote:
KingCRP;8239 wrote:
thrive;8163 wrote:

What are the criteria you look out for in a coin when you trying to select one you intend to buy.

Well as for me I look out for the team members who they are made of and how solid they are and also recommendation . I take it very seriously.

#89 2023-05-15 16:29:54

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;8456 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8440 wrote:
KingCRP;8239 wrote:

Well as for me I look out for the team members who they are made of and how solid they are and also recommendation . I take it very seriously.

Looking out for the team members is cool, but you must also look out for the records the team and the project has achieved also you have to pay attention to how developed the community of the project is.

#90 2023-05-15 16:37:42

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8519 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8456 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8440 wrote:

Looking out for the team members is cool, but you must also look out for the records the team and the project has achieved also you have to pay attention to how developed the community of the project is.

Accessing and monitoring the community of a project before joining in is very important, you can know much about a project by just checking out their community.

#91 2023-05-16 19:26:27

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;8524 wrote:
Kelechi;8519 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8456 wrote:

Accessing and monitoring the community of a project before joining in is very important, you can know much about a project by just checking out their community.

Also check the progress of the project, what's is their roadmap like what are the milestone that has been achieved and what are the future plans for this project.

#92 2023-05-16 20:57:33

Detroit

Kelechi;8661 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8524 wrote:
Kelechi;8519 wrote:

Also check the progress of the project, what's is their roadmap like what are the milestone that has been achieved and what are the future plans for this project.

Good point mate.  Just like Utopia, they have a very beautiful roadmap about their project and how it can be beneficial to everyone including the developers themselves.

#93 2023-05-16 21:04:09

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;8672 wrote:
Kelechi;8661 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8524 wrote:

Good point mate.  Just like Utopia, they have a very beautiful roadmap about their project and how it can be beneficial to everyone including the developers themselves.

So what's your favorite utility on the UtopiaP2P? What is those utilities Utopia p2p team has developed that is amazing.

#94 2023-05-16 22:22:13

CrytoCynthia

I am not so good in trading infact I am still learning, is there any copy trade on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange trading platform I would love to atrat from there and then grow.

#95 2023-05-17 11:14:27

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;8719 wrote:

I am not so good in trading infact I am still learning, is there any copy trade on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange trading platform I would love to atrat from there and then grow.

I don't know if copy trade is available on crypton exchange but I am certain it's on octafx but still it's not completely assured I suggest you go learn how to trade first.

#96 2023-05-17 11:26:33

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8797 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8719 wrote:

I don't know if copy trade is available on crypton exchange but I am certain it's on octafx but still it's not completely assured I suggest you go learn how to trade first.

I think there is copy trading on crypton exchange but I am not very sure about that you also have to be careful with it because you can still lose even using that means

#97 2023-05-17 11:35:15

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8802 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8797 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8719 wrote:

I think there is copy trading on crypton exchange but I am not very sure about that you also have to be careful with it because you can still lose even using that means

Guys trading is a very technical aspects and one we should not just jump into, don't start any trade with a good understanding of what trading is all about that's a big mistake to make.

#98 2023-05-18 22:59:53

PEACEMAKER

The alternative currency on this forum would it also serve as a discussion group for CRP Crypton too? Because CRP Crypton is an alternative currency.

#99 2023-05-19 14:52:13

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;9134 wrote:

The alternative currency on this forum would it also serve as a discussion group for CRP Crypton too? Because CRP Crypton is an alternative currency.

Well you can discuss about CRP any where, it's the native coin of this application and I think it has that right to be talked about any where.

#100 2023-05-19 22:10:43

Dozie

Who has traded Monero XMR on crypton exchange I would like to know how was your experience with it, I have not yet traded Monero there but I have traded other coins there

Board footer