uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-19 22:19:32

PEACEMAKER

Re: Crypton Exchange - Native trading experience with Utopia

Dozie;9253 wrote:

Who has traded Monero XMR on crypton exchange I would like to know how was your experience with it, I have not yet traded Monero there but I have traded other coins there

Well I have actually done that and ky experience was just similar to trading CRP Crypton and bitcoin on Crypton exchange.

#102 2023-07-27 20:54:22

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;9262 wrote:
Dozie;9253 wrote:

Who has traded Monero XMR on crypton exchange I would like to know how was your experience with it, I have not yet traded Monero there but I have traded other coins there

Well I have actually done that and ky experience was just similar to trading CRP Crypton and bitcoin on Crypton exchange.

Well trading CRP crypton is definitely not all that difficult, if you have traded any coin before I believe you should have no problem trading CRP crypton in any way.

#103 2023-07-27 22:39:21

KAMSI_UG

I have traders that I would love to talk to them about crypton exchange but it has to list more trading pairs on it's exchange.

#104 2023-07-28 19:48:28

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;19662 wrote:

I have traders that I would love to talk to them about crypton exchange but it has to list more trading pairs on it's exchange.

Well I am a trader and I know that there are many other traders who don't mind to trade Bitcoin so go ahead.

#105 2023-07-28 20:47:23

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;19688 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19662 wrote:

Well I am a trader and I know that there are many other traders who don't mind to trade Bitcoin so go ahead.

Not just that Monero is also listed so even more opportunities for any trader. Crypton exchange is not all that old so I believe their is still time for development.

#106 2023-07-28 22:35:36

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19715 wrote:
Kelechi;19688 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19662 wrote:

Not just that Monero is also listed so even more opportunities for any trader. Crypton exchange is not all that old so I believe their is still time for development.

Yes, the Crypton exchange is not that old but the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team always make development their top priority and I will believe more cryptocurrency will be add to the Crypton Exchange in the future.

#107 2023-08-01 17:54:48

CrytoCynthia

Vastextension;19736 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19715 wrote:
Kelechi;19688 wrote:

Yes, the Crypton exchange is not that old but the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team always make development their top priority and I will believe more cryptocurrency will be add to the Crypton Exchange in the future.

Well I would have to agree with this, in relation to the age of Crypton exchange and how good it has done I would certainly say that it has done exceedingly well and I believe it can also improve in so many ways.

#108 2023-08-01 21:11:42

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;19872 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19715 wrote:

Well I would have to agree with this, in relation to the age of Crypton exchange and how good it has done I would certainly say that it has done exceedingly well and I believe it can also improve in so many ways.

Well the best improvement I would love to see crypton exchange do is when they can actually add more coins into their ecosystem this would be amazing.

#109 2023-08-01 22:18:59

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;19886 wrote:

Well the best improvement I would love to see crypton exchange do is when they can actually add more coins into their ecosystem this would be amazing.

So far crypton exchange has listed CRP crypton, Monero and Bitcoin, although I love this coins listed I would definitely love to see more coins getting listed.

#110 2023-08-01 22:26:50

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;19909 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19886 wrote:

So far crypton exchange has listed CRP crypton, Monero and Bitcoin, although I love this coins listed I would definitely love to see more coins getting listed.

Well crypton exchange is not a centralized exchange and they are still developing so we should try and exercise more patient with the project

#111 2023-08-01 23:32:17

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19916 wrote:
Kelechi;19909 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19886 wrote:

Well crypton exchange is not a centralized exchange and they are still developing so we should try and exercise more patient with the project

Crypton exchange is not centralized and it's also not decentralized either it just stay in the middle because it doesn't support self-custodial wallet.

#112 2023-08-02 20:11:39

CrytoCynthia

Vastextension;19942 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19916 wrote:
Kelechi;19909 wrote:

Crypton exchange is not centralized and it's also not decentralized either it just stay in the middle because it doesn't support self-custodial wallet.

Well I understand that Crypton exchange is not a centralized exchange and it's also not decentralized but I think that Crypton exchange is more of a decentralized exchange than it is centralized.

#113 2023-08-02 20:40:36

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;19973 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19916 wrote:

Well I understand that Crypton exchange is not a centralized exchange and it's also not decentralized but I think that Crypton exchange is more of a decentralized exchange than it is centralized.

I would consider crypton exchange as a decentralized exchange it's even more secured and privacy conscious than any other decentralized exchange.

#114 2023-08-02 20:49:20

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;19981 wrote:

I would consider crypton exchange as a decentralized exchange it's even more secured and privacy conscious than any other decentralized exchange.

Well I would further my research on this topic but for now crypton exchange is my favorite although I would love to see more coins added.

#115 2023-08-02 21:43:57

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;19986 wrote:
Kelechi;19981 wrote:

Well I would further my research on this topic but for now crypton exchange is my favorite although I would love to see more coins added.

If you would love to see more coins added to crypton exchange then all you have to do is vote in the coin you would love to see.

#116 2023-08-02 21:50:18

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;20001 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19986 wrote:
Kelechi;19981 wrote:

If you would love to see more coins added to crypton exchange then all you have to do is vote in the coin you would love to see.

Is not that easy mate, many of us has been voting and hungry to see more coins listed but rather no other coin has been listed again.

#117 2023-08-03 21:31:17

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;20006 wrote:
Kelechi;20001 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19986 wrote:

Is not that easy mate, many of us has been voting and hungry to see more coins listed but rather no other coin has been listed again.

Well it's only a matter of time I believe that more coins would be listed on crypton exchange as time goes by all you have to do right now is vote for which you want to see listed.

Board footer