Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-02 22:43:40

IyaJJJ

Re: Are you still using CEX?

full;17368 wrote:
joanna;17366 wrote:
level;17365 wrote:

This can enhance user trust and attract more users who prioritize security and regulatory compliance but it also come with a flaws.

It's worth noting that KYC procedures vary among exchanges, and each exchange may have its own specific requirements and verification tiers.

Users should review the terms and conditions of exchanges before registering to understand their specific KYC policies and the benefits associated with completing the verification process.

No, not all centralized cryptocurrency exchanges (CEX) require Know Your Customer (KYC) verification.

#27 2023-07-02 22:45:56

oba

full;17368 wrote:
joanna;17366 wrote:
level;17365 wrote:

This can enhance user trust and attract more users who prioritize security and regulatory compliance but it also come with a flaws.

It's worth noting that KYC procedures vary among exchanges, and each exchange may have its own specific requirements and verification tiers.

Users should review the terms and conditions of exchanges before registering to understand their specific KYC policies and the benefits associated with completing the verification process.

No, not all centralized cryptocurrency exchanges (CEX) require Know Your Customer (KYC) verification.

#28 2023-07-02 22:46:28

IyaJJJ

oba;17372 wrote:
full;17368 wrote:
joanna;17366 wrote:

However, the majority of reputable and regulated exchanges do enforce KYC policies to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) regulations.

#29 2023-07-02 22:48:35

oba

IyaJJJ;17373 wrote:
oba;17372 wrote:
full;17368 wrote:

However, the majority of reputable and regulated exchanges do enforce KYC policies to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) regulations.

The specific KYC requirements can vary from one exchange to another, as different jurisdictions and regulations govern them.

#30 2023-07-02 22:49:48

Vastextension

oba;17375 wrote:
IyaJJJ;17373 wrote:
oba;17372 wrote:

The specific KYC requirements can vary from one exchange to another, as different jurisdictions and regulations govern them.

Some smaller exchanges may have less stringent KYC requirements or may not require it at all, but they may pose increased risks related to security, exit scam, and reliability.

#31 2023-07-02 22:51:04

level

Vastextension;17377 wrote:
oba;17375 wrote:
IyaJJJ;17373 wrote:

Some smaller exchanges may have less stringent KYC requirements or may not require it at all, but they may pose increased risks related to security, exit scam, and reliability.

individuals who prioritize maintaining privacy or anonymity may prefer to use decentralized exchanges (DEX) or peer-to-peer trading platforms that do not have mandatory KYC procedures just what the UtopiaP2P.

#32 2023-07-02 22:52:02

Vastextension

level;17379 wrote:
oba;17375 wrote:

individuals who prioritize maintaining privacy or anonymity may prefer to use decentralized exchanges (DEX) or peer-to-peer trading platforms that do not have mandatory KYC procedures just what the UtopiaP2P.

It's important for users to research and understand an exchange's policies and terms of service to make an informed decision that aligns with their preferences and requirements.

#33 2023-07-02 23:06:28

crpuusd

Vastextension;17380 wrote:
level;17379 wrote:

It's important for users to research and understand an exchange's policies and terms of service to make an informed decision that aligns with their preferences and requirements.

Every mistakes makes in the process  transaction can actually complicated the funding verifications protocols, which is equivalent to getting an unexpected pending of transaction, invalid transaction or transaction error and loss of fund.

#34 2023-07-03 16:23:43

Lanistergame2

level;17379 wrote:

Everyone who is using a decentralized asset which the government does not control should care about their privacy and anonymity cause it is a very important factor.

Crypto gives you privacy and anonymity which helps you keep your funds safe and secured but if you give up that privacy, the government can forcefully seize your funds cause they have linked them to you.

#35 2023-07-03 20:10:18

gap

Lanistergame2;17423 wrote:
level;17379 wrote:

Everyone who is using a decentralized asset which the government does not control should care about their privacy and anonymity cause it is a very important factor.

Crypto gives you privacy and anonymity which helps you keep your funds safe and secured but if you give up that privacy, the government can forcefully seize your funds cause they have linked them to you.

This actually one of the major reason you should consider the decentralized currency,and more over when your fund seems getting  increasing on a rapid stance this actually put your name on the board to attract legal and illegal parasitics hijackers.

#36 2023-07-03 20:49:57

Detroit

The criminal activities extend to tax evasion, money laundering, Ponzi schemes, and the theft of cryptocurrencies to kidnapping for ransom.

#37 2023-07-03 20:54:28

Camavinga

oba;17372 wrote:

Good information my friend and you are correct, this is why people should join the utalk forum so that they can gain knowledge from others. Not all centralized exchanges require kyc, look at kucoin that was one of them, but now they have started asking for kyc, but there are others if people are looking for them.

#38 2023-07-03 20:55:49

PEACEMAKER

Lanistergame2;17423 wrote:

This is the reason that I do not use centralized exchanges or any other platform that the government directly controls. Keep your funds on decentralized apps and exchanges and enjoy full security.

#39 2023-07-03 21:01:13

Camavinga

PEACEMAKER;17502 wrote:

This is the reason that I do not use centralized exchanges or any other platform that the government directly controls. Keep your funds on decentralized apps and exchanges and enjoy full security.

Do you know that there are many people who do not know this, there are many people who do not know of decentralized ecosystems, they thing the only way is centralization, this is why i try to tell people about Utopia, they are missing a lot if they are not on the ecosystem.

#40 2023-07-03 21:40:36

CrytoCynthia

Given the decentralized nature of crypto, it can be difficult for the entire landscape to evolve at the same pace. I will always say give it time and it will blossom.

#41 2023-07-04 18:30:51

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;17508 wrote:

Do you know that there are many people who do not know this, there are many people who do not know of decentralized ecosystems, they thing the only way is centralization, this is why i try to tell people about Utopia, they are missing a lot if they are not on the ecosystem.

Centralization has been the only thing people have been used to to and it will be difficult to let them see something different where the government does not control their money and they have the freedom to do what they want.

It is not for everyone and when I encounter people who are not ready to be their own banks, I do not recommend crypto to them.

#42 2023-07-04 18:35:39

Kelechi

If you are still using Cex centralized exchange do not feel bad about yourself I actually don't see much wrong in still using centralized exchange.

#43 2023-07-04 20:44:30

Camavinga

Kelechi;17660 wrote:

If you are still using Cex centralized exchange do not feel bad about yourself I actually don't see much wrong in still using centralized exchange.

You are correct my friend, i know that many people are using centralized exchanges, the people that are using centralized exchanges are more than those using decentralized exchanges, but if you want to protect your private details use a decentralized ecosystem like Utopia.

#44 2023-07-04 20:46:44

Crpuss

Camavinga;17731 wrote:
Kelechi;17660 wrote:

You are correct my friend, i know that many people are using centralized exchanges, the people that are using centralized exchanges are more than those using decentralized exchanges, but if you want to protect your private details use a decentralized ecosystem like Utopia.

Sad reality but it's true there are more people using the centralized exchange over those who are using the decentralized exchange and it's because of there lack of knowledge.

#45 2023-07-05 12:04:48

Lanistergame2

Crpuss;17733 wrote:

Sad reality but it's true there are more people using the centralized exchange over those who are using the decentralized exchange and it's because of there lack of knowledge.

For some it is not lack of knowledge but they feel that centralized exchanges are easier to use and provides insurance if anything should happen to their funds which they stored in it.

With decentralized exchanges you bear full responsibility.

#46 2023-07-05 21:45:17

Camavinga

Crpuss;17733 wrote:

I don’t think it is because of their lack of knowledge, the many people that use centralized exchanges have knowledge but they are using it because they want liquidity and they want to trade, this is the reason many of them use it, but if you want to protect your personal details use utopia.

#47 2023-07-05 21:59:02

MRBEAST

Camavinga;17959 wrote:
Crpuss;17733 wrote:

I don’t think it is because of their lack of knowledge, the many people that use centralized exchanges have knowledge but they are using it because they want liquidity and they want to trade, this is the reason many of them use it, but if you want to protect your personal details use utopia.

I don't know if there is any regulatory bodies that can actually drop out some centralized exchange I think they have done more harm than good so far

#48 2023-07-06 18:30:33

Lanistergame2

MRBEAST;17966 wrote:

I don't know if there is any regulatory bodies that can actually drop out some centralized exchange I think they have done more harm than good so far

Regulatory bodies benefit from centralized exchanges and use them as means to control the coins you store there.

There will be no action done against them except if they are no longer being compliant with the rules and regulations.

#49 2023-07-06 22:26:50

Camavinga

MRBEAST;17966 wrote:

Why do you want regulatory bodies to ban centralized exchanges when there are many people into crypto that survive on centralized exchanges, i use Utopia decentralized ecosystem, but i am not against the peope who choose centralized ecosystems.

#50 2023-07-06 22:40:55

CrytoCynthia

Guys what's the biggest turn down you see on centralized exchange and comparing centralized exchange to decentralized exchange what are the advantages.

Board footer