uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-07-23 05:36:36

Lanistergame2

Re: Are you still using CEX?

IyaJJJ;19136 wrote:

Before using any DEX, it is crucial to conduct in-depth research, and review the technical specifications, public opinion, and operational models.

This is something you do before using an service whatsoever. You need to do a basic research after ensuring that you do not have a clone of the app or a phishing link.
We should not use CEX at all.

#77 2023-07-23 18:44:48

Comrade

Lanistergame2;19173 wrote:
IyaJJJ;19136 wrote:

Before using any DEX, it is crucial to conduct in-depth research, and review the technical specifications, public opinion, and operational models.

This is something you do before using an service whatsoever. You need to do a basic research after ensuring that you do not have a clone of the app or a phishing link.
We should not use CEX at all.

Perhaps we should always try to check our PC  for unsupported documents and files. Also we ought to have an antivirus on our devices.

#78 2023-07-23 19:55:10

crpuusd

Moreover it is more encouraging and safer if users adhere to a spontaneous updating practice is being held on a PC or devices this will insure a safer space of work and safety.

#79 2023-07-23 20:23:28

Kelechi

crpuusd;19218 wrote:

Moreover it is more encouraging and safer if users adhere to a spontaneous updating practice is being held on a PC or devices this will insure a safer space of work and safety.

That's correct, I believe that safety should always be our priority in cryptocurrency, it should come ahead of profits if you ask me.

#80 2023-07-23 20:25:47

Crpuss

Kelechi;19235 wrote:
crpuusd;19218 wrote:

That's correct, I believe that safety should always be our priority in cryptocurrency, it should come ahead of profits if you ask me.

Securing profits and paying less attention to safety for me is like not investing at all, because the investments can be lost at any time or the account can be hacked

#81 2023-07-23 20:31:06

KingCRP

Crpuss;19237 wrote:
Kelechi;19235 wrote:
crpuusd;19218 wrote:

Securing profits and paying less attention to safety for me is like not investing at all, because the investments can be lost at any time or the account can be hacked

One of the biggest reasons why I joined Utopia p2p was because it offers security. And why j still believe in this project are because of the values it holds dear.

#82 2023-07-23 21:50:05

PEACEMAKER

Crpuss;19237 wrote:

Security is the most important part of a crypto investment cause if your funds are not secure you are at risk of losing it at anytime.
We always need to be aware of the latest security tips and the risks that we are facing in the industry at the time.

#83 2023-07-23 21:58:10

gap

PEACEMAKER;19277 wrote:
Crpuss;19237 wrote:

Security is the most important part of a crypto investment cause if your funds are not secure you are at risk of losing it at anytime.
We always need to be aware of the latest security tips and the risks that we are facing in the industry at the time.

I believe the Utopia p2p ecosystem is actually doing that and this is what all the users looks to benefits from.

#84 2023-07-23 22:05:12

KAMSI_UG

gap;19285 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19277 wrote:
Crpuss;19237 wrote:

I believe the Utopia p2p ecosystem is actually doing that and this is what all the users looks to benefits from.

Well we are all different users and we all have what we need from Utopia p2p but I am happy that UtopiaP2P tries meet everyone's need.

#85 2023-07-23 22:25:39

gap

KAMSI_UG;19289 wrote:
gap;19285 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19277 wrote:

Well we are all different users and we all have what we need from Utopia p2p but I am happy that UtopiaP2P tries meet everyone's need.

We all  hope so as we much more believe that which ever way there are goin to be of a great revenue values provider for all investors and enthusiastic users.

#86 2023-07-24 23:02:34

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;19289 wrote:

It is aosmot impossible to meet the needs and demands of everyone but Utopia comes very close to delivering that.
The team is in sync with the demands of the community and tries its best to meet those demands by providing the most robust ecosystem in the crypto space.

#87 2023-07-25 21:37:37

Detroit

Crypto assets come in different flavors and have evolved to meet varying needs for speculative investment, store of value, currency conversion, etc.

#88 2023-07-25 21:59:31

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;19428 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19289 wrote:

It is aosmot impossible to meet the needs and demands of everyone but Utopia comes very close to delivering that.
The team is in sync with the demands of the community and tries its best to meet those demands by providing the most robust ecosystem in the crypto space.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem has deliver a well creative secured tools for all aspiring users in the for a safer space of work, they also tend to create more entertaining values to all available users to situate the community with fun and protection.

#89 2023-07-27 00:47:57

Vastextension

crpuusd;19517 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19289 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem has deliver a well creative secured tools for all aspiring users in the for a safer space of work, they also tend to create more entertaining values to all available users to situate the community with fun and protection.

Yes, that's correct. UtopiaP2P is focused on creating secure and privacy-focused tools for communication and finance.

#90 2023-07-27 00:48:34

thrive

Vastextension;19580 wrote:
crpuusd;19517 wrote:

Yes, that's correct. UtopiaP2P is focused on creating secure and privacy-focused tools for communication and finance.

Their flagship product, UtopiaP2P, provides users with secure instant messaging, encrypted email, voice communication, and private web browsing.

#91 2023-07-27 00:50:51

Vastextension

thrive;19581 wrote:
crpuusd;19517 wrote:

Their flagship product, UtopiaP2P, provides users with secure instant messaging, encrypted email, voice communication, and private web browsing.

Furthermore, UtopiaP2P provides an anonymous cryptocurrency known as Crypton and Utopia USD, which allows for secret and untraceable transactions inside the ecosystem.

#92 2023-07-27 00:52:01

thrive

Vastextension;19582 wrote:
thrive;19581 wrote:

Furthermore, UtopiaP2P provides an anonymous cryptocurrency known as Crypton and Utopia USD, which allows for secret and untraceable transactions inside the ecosystem.

The UtopiaP2P network is decentralized and built on a peer-to-peer architecture, which ensures its users' privacy and security.

#93 2023-07-27 06:57:39

Lanistergame2

It is great to see users here talking about the benefits of utopia and why it is unique and superior to many other cryptocurrencies out there and also why you should have it native currency in your portfolio.

I have made the decision to hold CRP for a very long time due to the potential I saw in it and I am convinced everyday that it is a wise decision.

#94 2023-07-27 21:39:28

Detroit

Lanistergame2;19590 wrote:

<p>It is great to see users here talking about the benefits of utopia and why it is unique and superior to many other cryptocurrencies out there and also why you should have it native currency in your portfolio.</p><p>I have made the decision to hold CRP for a very long time due to the potential I saw in it and I am convinced everyday that it is a wise decision.</p>

Proceed with caution, do your research, evaluate your financial goals and most importantly, don't flip a coin when you're making investment decisions

#95 2023-08-01 21:59:04

crpuusd

Detroit;19645 wrote:

<p>It is great to see users here talking about the benefits of utopia and why it is unique and superior to many other cryptocurrencies out there and also why you should have it native currency in your portfolio.</p><p>I have made the decision to hold CRP for a very long time due to the potential I saw in it and I am convinced everyday that it is a wise decision.</p>

Proceed with caution, do your research, evaluate your financial goals and most importantly, don't flip a coin when you're making investment decisions

Crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme, it can only takes few turn around in market to boom up and i can remember someone in the forum also made mention of something like this.

#96 2023-08-04 21:53:45

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;19900 wrote:
Detroit;19645 wrote:

Crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme, it can only takes few turn around in market to boom up and i can remember someone in the forum also made mention of something like this.

That's true, anyone actually thinking cryptocurrency is a get rich scheme is definitely deceiving himself and I believe should actually do their research further on what cryptocurrency is all about.

#97 2023-08-15 12:12:57

KingCRP

Well that's true they are deceiving themselves cryptocurrency is surely not a get rich scheme and if you are not careful you can actually lose the money you invested into it.

#98 2023-08-15 13:52:58

crpuusd

We all know that crypto currency is more likely to generate excessive profit in value in an turnaround market flow. And More efficiently provides a well secured wallet savings space for decades provided a well built ecosystem like utopia.

#99 2023-08-15 18:47:56

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;20228 wrote:

Well that's true they are deceiving themselves cryptocurrency is surely not a get rich scheme and if you are not careful you can actually lose the money you invested into it.

Yes,  cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme but I think the chance of it making people to rich over night is what some people misunderstand it always have to do with their knowledge in the market first before riches come.

#100 2023-08-16 21:04:56

Detroit

Scammers are skilled at convincing people to part with their money by overpromising and using flashy marketing. The bad news about crypto scams is that it's virtually impossible to get your money back after you've fallen for a scammer's trap.

Board footer