uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-08-16 21:21:22

crpuusd

Re: Are you still using CEX?

This has actually has a great effect on the legalized organization marketing system and its absurd that some marketer fails to understand that when its comea to investment money shouldn't be want will comes first.

#102 2023-08-16 21:38:35

Europ

Basically the dubious act of phishing as really change the phase of marketing outcomes.  Its wiser to do your home work on marketing strategy in order to create a large space of effective turn around. The Utopia p2p ecosystem has more to enjoy than only the  investment policies.

#103 2023-08-18 19:04:43

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;20432 wrote:

This has actually has a great effect on the legalized organization marketing system and its absurd that some marketer fails to understand that when its comea to investment money shouldn't be want will comes first.

It's hard to understand what you're talking about when you don't quote the message you're respond to but base what most crypto twitter influencer always do money is what they mostly focus on.

#104 2023-08-19 22:29:14

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;20605 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>crpuusd;20432 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>This has actually has a great effect on the legalized organization marketing system and its absurd that some marketer fails to understand that when its comea to investment money shouldn&#039;t be want will comes first.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>It&#039;s hard to understand what you&#039;re talking about when you don&#039;t quote the message you&#039;re respond to but base what most crypto twitter influencer always do money is what they mostly focus on.</p>

the influencer actually tends to promote with the aid of payment and its has been a well recognize income sourcr for them. Its won't be a bad idea if the system could hire some.

#105 2023-08-20 00:47:41

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;20643 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20605 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>crpuusd;20432 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>This has actually has a great effect on the legalized organization marketing system and its absurd that some marketer fails to understand that when its comea to investment money shouldn&#039;t be want will comes first.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>It&#039;s hard to understand what you&#039;re talking about when you don&#039;t quote the message you&#039;re respond to but base what most crypto twitter influencer always do money is what they mostly focus on.</p>

the influencer actually tends to promote with the aid of payment and its has been a well recognize income sourcr for them. Its won't be a bad idea if the system could hire some.

Ok but I don't know the system in talking about in particular because you never specify that and if you're talking about UtopiaP2P they always do some social media promotion.

#106 2023-08-20 13:36:34

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20656 wrote:
crpuusd;20643 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20605 wrote:

Ok but I don't know the system in talking about in particular because you never specify that and if you're talking about UtopiaP2P they always do some social media promotion.

Its more logical to understand the necessity of social media influencing terms? their goals is to raise the traffics.

#107 2023-08-20 14:57:24

crpuusd

Comrade;20673 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20656 wrote:
crpuusd;20643 wrote:

Its more logical to understand the necessity of social media influencing terms? their goals is to raise the traffics.

Influencing a work goes a long way to impressed the company and this will continue to give the brand more traffic  and trend.

#108 2023-08-20 16:31:39

Vastextension

crpuusd;20676 wrote:
Comrade;20673 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20656 wrote:

Influencing a work goes a long way to impressed the company and this will continue to give the brand more traffic  and trend.

Influence job is not to impress the company but provide the public and enthusiasts the message they need to hear by using the right channel.

#109 2023-08-20 18:03:45

crpuusd

Vastextension;20677 wrote:
crpuusd;20676 wrote:
Comrade;20673 wrote:

Influence job is not to impress the company but provide the public and enthusiasts the message they need to hear by using the right channel.

The impression to a brand owner is by seeing patronage and traffics in a promoted brands, and this will encourage the brand to further get into more innovation to acquire a condulsive space for customer satisfaction.

#110 2023-08-20 18:28:39

Europ

crpuusd;20695 wrote:
crpuusd;20676 wrote:

The impression to a brand owner is by seeing patronage and traffics in a promoted brands, and this will encourage the brand to further get into more innovation to acquire a condulsive space for customer satisfaction.

Influential marketers are those that actually brings about a high responable awareness and traffics to a particular brand but the disadvantages is lack of mentorship and easily distracted while campaign agent develop a potential traffics with adequate guide and mentorship.

#111 2023-08-20 20:40:57

thrive

Europ;20696 wrote:
crpuusd;20695 wrote:

Influential marketers are those that actually brings about a high responable awareness and traffics to a particular brand but the disadvantages is lack of mentorship and easily distracted while campaign agent develop a potential traffics with adequate guide and mentorship.

Campaign agency those develop a potential traffics with the inclusion of adequate guide and mentorship and influencer marketer lacking this thing is the reason why some crypto investors don't trust crypto twitter influencer and the government also penalized some of them.

#112 2023-08-21 18:32:15

crpuusd

thrive;20714 wrote:
Europ;20696 wrote:
crpuusd;20695 wrote:

Campaign agency those develop a potential traffics with the inclusion of adequate guide and mentorship and influencer marketer lacking this thing is the reason why some crypto investors don't trust crypto twitter influencer and the government also penalized some of them.

Of course there are always been a circus of misconduct due to an inefficient levels of marketing and service provision. Moreover the government are playing cards in which all cash will keep rolling back to them.

#113 2023-08-21 19:28:26

Europ

crpuusd;20754 wrote:
thrive;20714 wrote:
Europ;20696 wrote:

Of course there are always been a circus of misconduct due to an inefficient levels of marketing and service provision. Moreover the government are playing cards in which all cash will keep rolling back to them.

They say politics is game and its of those who are psychological powerful that can rule and economy. The decentralization has reduced the government Outlook to users fund and it has been a disadvantages to them so they are always after invoking users to make use of Centralized system not for the safety but to know how bouyant the individual economic are doing.

#114 2023-08-21 21:46:31

Comrade

Europ;20766 wrote:
crpuusd;20754 wrote:
thrive;20714 wrote:

They say politics is game and its of those who are psychological powerful that can rule and economy. The decentralization has reduced the government Outlook to users fund and it has been a disadvantages to them so they are always after invoking users to make use of Centralized system not for the safety but to know how bouyant the individual economic are doing.

well that always what the government can feed the economy who tame to rely on the government on their profit and decision and at one point or the other the other people might devoured in policies of the government.

#115 2023-08-23 21:55:37

Kelechi

Well personally I do not like the use of centralized exchange it has so much risk and easily penetrated by the government

#116 2023-08-23 22:30:22

KAMSI_UG

I have no intentions to ordinarily use anything centralized that is why I am not a believer of the centralized exchange

#117 2023-08-24 19:39:58

Vastextension

Kelechi;20837 wrote:

Well personally I do not like the use of centralized exchange it has so much risk and easily penetrated by the government

You're not the only one that have this feelings toward centralized exchanges and I believe every Crypto enthusiasts often have concerns about centralized exchanges.

#118 2023-08-25 20:58:08

KAMSI_UG

Now there is a controversy I would like to settle, I have some one who believes that crypton exchange is actually a Centralized exchange

#119 2023-08-25 21:24:03

Kelechi

Well I am not really familiar but I believe crypton exchange is not completely a centralized exchange or a decentralized exchange

#120 2023-08-26 13:24:05

Comrade

Kelechi;20913 wrote:

Well I am not really familiar but I believe crypton exchange is not completely a centralized exchange or a decentralized exchange

Well it might be said that the only aspect to alter a decentralized exchange is through the transaction be process and thats why its always been made aware not to safe your coin on an exchange.

#121 2023-08-26 21:22:09

Europ

Comrade;20922 wrote:
Kelechi;20913 wrote:

Well it might be said that the only aspect to alter a decentralized exchange is through the transaction be process and thats why its always been made aware not to safe your coin on an exchange.

Well actually there hasn't been any complain and questioning of the exchange serves lagging. So the utopia crypton coin and exchange are always intact in proving the strength of the system.

#122 2023-08-27 18:49:10

crpuusd

Europ;20959 wrote:
Comrade;20922 wrote:
Kelechi;20913 wrote:

Well actually there hasn't been any complain and questioning of the exchange serves lagging. So the utopia crypton coin and exchange are always intact in proving the strength of the system.

There are actually a better way to put this and in which see that the system is not only about the crypton coin and the exchange there are also alot a user can benefits all around.

#123 2023-08-28 00:05:12

gap

crpuusd;20979 wrote:
Europ;20959 wrote:
Comrade;20922 wrote:

There are actually a better way to put this and in which see that the system is not only about the crypton coin and the exchange there are also alot a user can benefits all around.

Decentralization is the best always to be chose for those who are more likely to have there privacy and uninterrupted state of service.

#124 2023-08-29 23:30:15

thrive

Vastextension;20852 wrote:
Kelechi;20837 wrote:

You're not the only one that have this feelings toward centralized exchanges and I believe every Crypto enthusiasts often have concerns about centralized exchanges.

One of the many reason is because centralized exchanges operate as intermediaries and custodians of users funds.

#125 2023-08-29 23:31:06

IyaJJJ

thrive;21119 wrote:
Vastextension;20852 wrote:
Kelechi;20837 wrote:

One of the many reason is because centralized exchanges operate as intermediaries and custodians of users funds.

This means that users have to trust the exchange with their assets and rely on them to execute transactions and maintain the security of their funds.

Board footer