Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-19 21:32:04

Comrade

Re: What are some of the ways you believe UtopiaP2P addresses privacy conc

IyaJJJ;20608 wrote:
Europ;19931 wrote:
crpuusd;19902 wrote:

The best also is to do rain check of your portfolios and highly secured your data like a nerd.

To actually secured your seedphrase it by being a man of intelligency and smart up your details in a coded mind encrypted way. Furthef more take your time to know more best way.

I like the idea of storing seed phrase offline than trying any form of idea which will lead to complication in the future.

Ofcus this method enlode users to stay on a safer kilometers from the abusive online cyber threat that distinctively terrorize the users account.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-08-19 21:51:02)

#27 2023-08-19 22:32:02

crpuusd

Comrade;20640 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20608 wrote:
Europ;19931 wrote:

To actually secured your seedphrase it by being a man of intelligency and smart up your details in a coded mind encrypted way. Furthef more take your time to know more best way.

I like the idea of storing seed phrase offline than trying any form of idea which will lead to complication in the future.

Ofcus this method enlode users to stay on a safer kilometers from the abusive online cyber threat that distinctively terrorize the users account.

It best describe as the intelligent quotient of a particular users indulged in creating or strategizing of seedphrase for complicating the thought of an hacker.

#28 2023-08-20 01:01:45

IyaJJJ

Comrade;20640 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20608 wrote:
Europ;19931 wrote:

Exactly,  because nothing safe on the internet is ever safe but saving cryptocurrency wallet seed phrase offline also require some security cautious.

#29 2023-08-20 04:07:28

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20657 wrote:
Comrade;20640 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20608 wrote:

Exactly,  because nothing safe on the internet is ever safe but saving cryptocurrency wallet seed phrase offline also require some security cautious.

It's quite unrealistic or hard for online secretive hackers to get account seed phrase stored offline and moreover its makes users devices disposable flr users public users needs

#30 2023-08-20 16:36:51

Vastextension

Comrade;20672 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20657 wrote:
Comrade;20640 wrote:

It's quite unrealistic or hard for online secretive hackers to get account seed phrase stored offline and moreover its makes users devices disposable flr users public users needs

Yes, saving the wallet seed phrase and other back up offline make it impossible to hacker to get the wallet seed but there are some precaution we still need to put into account to avoid hacker and physical attack.
Having said that, the idea of using the device in the public is also not advisable.

#31 2023-08-20 17:16:03

crpuusd

Comrade;20672 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20657 wrote:
Comrade;20640 wrote:

Yeah its kind of helpful for users to choose offline storage and this really help in the case of creating a lesser risk of access for other people sharing a single device without security obstruction.

#32 2023-08-20 20:53:19

thrive

Comrade;20672 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20657 wrote:
Comrade;20640 wrote:

Yes,  it is unrealistic to for hacker to get an offline seed phrase but every advantages there's always a disadvantage.

#33 2023-08-20 21:44:27

gap

thrive;20717 wrote:
Comrade;20672 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20657 wrote:

Yes,  it is unrealistic to for hacker to get an offline seed phrase but every advantages there's always a disadvantage.

Of course it will make sense if people can actually make things more straight, i believe the system has its disadvantage and the utopia p2p team are actually doing their best  to renovate things.

#34 2023-08-20 22:54:29

Kelechi

Everything has its own disadvantage And also an advantage, UtopiaP2P needs to keep on pushing forward Theo popularity.

#35 2023-08-21 18:17:13

crpuusd

Kelechi;20747 wrote:

Everything has its own disadvantage And also an advantage, UtopiaP2P needs to keep on pushing forward Theo popularity.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem has a Decentralized has been one major advantage for the users in need of anonymity but for the centralised supporters it has been something out of for them

#36 2023-09-03 18:31:56

gap

crpuusd;20749 wrote:
Kelechi;20747 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem has a Decentralized has been one major advantage for the users in need of anonymity but for the centralised supporters it has been something out of for them

You should learn about the different types of services designed to keep your balance online. Many online exchange places and wallets have experienced security flaws. Generally they still do not provide certainty and security that exist for use as a storage like a Utopia p2p. Instead, you can use other Wallet services. If not, you should choose this type of service carefully. In addition, it is highly recommended to select services that use two-factor authentication.

#37 2023-09-04 19:28:47

Kelechi

gap;21323 wrote:
crpuusd;20749 wrote:
Kelechi;20747 wrote:

You should learn about the different types of services designed to keep your balance online. Many online exchange places and wallets have experienced security flaws. Generally they still do not provide certainty and security that exist for use as a storage like a Utopia p2p. Instead, you can use other Wallet services. If not, you should choose this type of service carefully. In addition, it is highly recommended to select services that use two-factor authentication.

The utopia P2P offers the best service interns of security to me so far and this forms part of answers to the services offered by the forum and their best service for their users

#38 2023-09-06 20:22:36

Europ

Kelechi;21402 wrote:
gap;21323 wrote:
crpuusd;20749 wrote:

The utopia P2P offers the best service interns of security to me so far and this forms part of answers to the services offered by the forum and their best service for their users

Occasionally the service has always provided adequate support for it users to executes projects and services while still maintaining a high secured field for its users.The Crypton coin has emerge as a turning point for the future use has the Utopia p2p team are bringing in the best service options.

#39 2023-09-06 20:56:44

gap

I will actually add that the Crpton developer are only the developers who are more likely seeing the future. These ecosystem goes a long way to explain that the cryptocurrency is not actually going to be the same today, but actually they might actually be in a lot of crisis in the future so I guess that's why the utopia brings in this ecosystem for a safe field  for all crypto users.

#40 2023-10-05 19:26:52

Kelechi

Seed phrase been stored online has its benefits and risk, for me the only risk am seeing is forgetting or misplacing where it was saved. It’s best to always be cautious and avoid saving it online where it can be assessed or where it be easily forgotten offline

#41 2023-10-05 21:10:49

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;23104 wrote:

Seed phrase been stored online has its benefits and risk, for me the only risk am seeing is forgetting or misplacing where it was saved. It’s best to always be cautious and avoid saving it online where it can be assessed or where it be easily forgotten offline

What I do I never to save my seed phrase only at one place I love to spread it and have like two safe places that I have kept my seed phrase because you can never know.

#42 2023-10-08 16:41:50

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;23120 wrote:
Kelechi;23104 wrote:

What I do I never to save my seed phrase only at one place I love to spread it and have like two safe places that I have kept my seed phrase because you can never know.

Well thats quite a backup and most self trusted advice that other users can emulate from. The idea is quite more good.

#43 2023-10-08 17:54:54

crpuusd

Comrade;23225 wrote:
Kelechi;23104 wrote:

Well thats quite a backup and most self trusted advice that other users can emulate from. The idea is quite more good.

That also good and i wish you the best with such idea and advice there are sure to get it stored in a very high secured place provided it not and online file.

#44 2023-10-08 19:20:32

Kelechi

Kelechi;23104 wrote:

That’s a good idea mate, this would make it always accessible at anytime, being scammed is different from risking a seed phrase it’s always best to save it in a way that works for one

#45 2023-10-08 19:36:21

crpuusd

Kelechi;23239 wrote:
Kelechi;23104 wrote:

That’s a good idea mate, this would make it always accessible at anytime, being scammed is different from risking a seed phrase it’s always best to save it in a way that works for one

The consecutive save of phrase on a various unprotected container can actually add up to leak to the wrong hands . Peradventure older  container was disposed inappropriately.

#46 2023-10-08 20:39:02

gap

crpuusd;23240 wrote:
Kelechi;23239 wrote:

The consecutive save of phrase on a various unprotected container can actually add up to leak to the wrong hands . Peradventure older  container was disposed inappropriately.

It is possible to lost fund due through an inproper disposal of old softwares and probably storage device. Imagine some get to store a personal who sold is harddisk while his or her seed phrase in it.

#47 2023-10-08 22:22:12

Europ

gap;23251 wrote:
crpuusd;23240 wrote:
Kelechi;23239 wrote:

It is possible to lost fund due through an inproper disposal of old softwares and probably storage device. Imagine some get to store a personal who sold is harddisk while his or her seed phrase in it.

I believe there are actually content of guide to be assimilated by people who are willing to learn how to appropriately dispose of file, most especially in order to get a new vast and solid options for backup.

#48 2023-10-08 22:29:45

CrytoCynthia

Europ;23308 wrote:
gap;23251 wrote:
crpuusd;23240 wrote:

I believe there are actually content of guide to be assimilated by people who are willing to learn how to appropriately dispose of file, most especially in order to get a new vast and solid options for backup.

Yes I think so too. Before you can learn anything you definitely have to first show interest and then alone you can learn, there are already so many materials available.

#49 2023-10-10 23:14:09

level

CrytoCynthia;23310 wrote:
Europ;23308 wrote:
gap;23251 wrote:

Yes I think so too. Before you can learn anything you definitely have to first show interest and then alone you can learn, there are already so many materials available.

Yes, showing interest before learning something can be beneficial as it helps motivate and engage you in the learning process.

#50 2023-10-10 23:21:47

IyaJJJ

level;23371 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;23310 wrote:
Europ;23308 wrote:

Yes, showing interest before learning something can be beneficial as it helps motivate and engage you in the learning process.

Begin by researching the subject or topic you're interested in. Use various resources such as books, articles, websites, videos, or podcasts to gain an understanding of the subject's importance, relevance, and potential applications.

Board footer