Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-06-13 21:38:38

Vastextension

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

oba;13707 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13615 wrote:
level;13558 wrote:

It is important to conduct thorough research, consult with financial professionals, and make investment decisions based on one's own risk tolerance and financial goals.

Financial professionals may be to expensive for the average Joe to afford. The best they can hope for is to do their thorough research and learn all the rudiments of financial activities and how to safely invest in different assets.

You have a point and the advice already said everything from my own belief which is people considering their financial and risk tolerance. I believe that for the average Joe.

For that who can afford financial professionals like Grayscale, they can choose to invest in cryptocurrency supported by the firm and add privacy cryptocurrency like Crypton coin.

#227 2023-06-13 21:40:51

oba

Vastextension;13708 wrote:
oba;13707 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13615 wrote:

Financial professionals may be to expensive for the average Joe to afford. The best they can hope for is to do their thorough research and learn all the rudiments of financial activities and how to safely invest in different assets.

You have a point and the advice already said everything from my own belief which is people considering their financial and risk tolerance. I believe that for the average Joe.

For that who can afford financial professionals like Grayscale, they can choose to invest in cryptocurrency supported by the firm and add privacy cryptocurrency like Crypton coin.

Cryptocurrency can be a high-risk and volatile investment, and it is vital to remember that all investments carry some level of risk. As a result, investing in cryptocurrencies should be undertaken with prudence and care. The strategy you provide is a good one.

#228 2023-06-13 21:41:25

Vastextension

oba;13710 wrote:
oba;13707 wrote:

Cryptocurrency can be a high-risk and volatile investment, and it is vital to remember that all investments carry some level of risk. As a result, investing in cryptocurrencies should be undertaken with prudence and care. The strategy you provide is a good one.

The use of dollar-cost averaging that invests a fixed amount of money in cryptocurrency at regular intervals, such as weekly or monthly. is what I will advise the average Joe cause this can help to mitigate the risks of market volatility.

#229 2023-06-13 21:41:59

oba

Vastextension;13711 wrote:
oba;13710 wrote:

The use of dollar-cost averaging that invests a fixed amount of money in cryptocurrency at regular intervals, such as weekly or monthly. is what I will advise the average Joe cause this can help to mitigate the risks of market volatility.

There will be a need to seek Professional Advice who is a tax professional and also familiar with cryptocurrency who can provide advice on strategies for tax considerations.

#230 2023-06-13 21:48:54

CrytoCynthia

Well since when CRP crypton price reduced to $0.5 from $0.6 I actually thought it would have a come back immediately but as we can see that's not the case but why.

#231 2023-06-13 21:52:20

MRBEAST

Well I also hoped that the price of CRP crypton could also bounce back immediately but that's not easy their is no Bull market now and it's moving gradually.

#232 2023-06-13 22:13:09

CrytoCynthia

How many of us here is actually holding CRP crypton? I would want to know you taughts about the future potentials of CRP crypton and do you believe it can achieve greatness

#233 2023-06-14 17:54:46

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;13741 wrote:

How many of us here is actually holding CRP crypton? I would want to know you taughts about the future potentials of CRP crypton and do you believe it can achieve greatness

Well I have been holding CRP crypton for a very long time now. My taught on it is simple it would be a very useful coin in the future, it would be one to change the ecosystem.

#234 2023-06-14 21:48:36

level

This is a financial question that shouldn't ask people online. I am a holder of Crypton coin and only naive investors won't hold Crypton coin when there's a chance for monthly earnings through it not to talk about other benefits.

#235 2023-06-14 21:49:01

Vastextension

level;13998 wrote:

This is a financial question that shouldn't ask people online. I am a holder of Crypton coin and only naive investors won't hold Crypton coin when there's a chance for monthly earnings through it not to talk about other benefits.

The Crypton coin treasury mechanism in which make CRP coin maintain a good price in the market by adjusting the PoS rate and regulating emissions is enough to know that the Crypton coin is good for the long term.

#236 2023-06-14 21:50:14

level

Vastextension;13999 wrote:
level;13998 wrote:

The Crypton coin treasury mechanism in which make CRP coin maintain a good price in the market by adjusting the PoS rate and regulating emissions is enough to know that the Crypton coin is good for the long term.

Holding Crypton provides users with access to a secure and private ecosystem with various features and benefits, making it a valuable investment option from my own belief.

#237 2023-06-15 16:59:23

KAMSI_UG

level;14000 wrote:
level;13998 wrote:

Holding Crypton provides users with access to a secure and private ecosystem with various features and benefits, making it a valuable investment option from my own belief.

I have always said this that holding CRP crypton is not only beneficial for investment purposes it also has other values it has.

#238 2023-06-15 17:23:40

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14055 wrote:
level;14000 wrote:

I have always said this that holding CRP crypton is not only beneficial for investment purposes it also has other values it has.

Well CRP crypton is going to be amongst those coins that would be relevant in the future.

#239 2023-06-15 18:50:13

MRBEAST

KingCRP;14062 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14055 wrote:
level;14000 wrote:

Well CRP crypton is going to be amongst those coins that would be relevant in the future.

I also believe this but  we have some shirt term Investors here on the forum and I think many of them would be hoping to see the price of CRP crypton go up very soon.

#240 2023-06-15 20:24:53

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14076 wrote:
KingCRP;14062 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14055 wrote:

I also believe this but  we have some shirt term Investors here on the forum and I think many of them would be hoping to see the price of CRP crypton go up very soon.

Guys do you believe that CRP crypton can reach an amazing figure of $2 or this figure would be unachievable.

#241 2023-06-15 21:26:25

KingCRP

Kelechi;14110 wrote:
MRBEAST;14076 wrote:
KingCRP;14062 wrote:

Guys do you believe that CRP crypton can reach an amazing figure of $2 or this figure would be unachievable.

Well yes I think that CRP crypton can actually reach $2 at the end of this year but that depends on if we see a bull run before the end of next year, if that happens then it is very possible.

#242 2023-06-15 21:43:37

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;14145 wrote:
Kelechi;14110 wrote:
MRBEAST;14076 wrote:

Well yes I think that CRP crypton can actually reach $2 at the end of this year but that depends on if we see a bull run before the end of next year, if that happens then it is very possible.

Well even if we have a Bull run right now it would still take some time before the price of CRP crypton actually reach a that figure

#243 2023-06-17 14:51:22

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;14160 wrote:
KingCRP;14145 wrote:
Kelechi;14110 wrote:

Well even if we have a Bull run right now it would still take some time before the price of CRP crypton actually reach a that figure

All this aren't important to any long term investor I believe that's the best way to invest you would be so bothered.

#244 2023-06-17 15:02:04

KingCRP

Kelechi;14445 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14160 wrote:
KingCRP;14145 wrote:

All this aren't important to any long term investor I believe that's the best way to invest you would be so bothered.

Well yes they may not be important to long term investor but as a holder of the coin let's say CRP crypton you would definitely need to be checking on it and how good it's doing.

#245 2023-06-17 15:29:59

MRBEAST

KingCRP;14451 wrote:
Kelechi;14445 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14160 wrote:

Well yes they may not be important to long term investor but as a holder of the coin let's say CRP crypton you would definitely need to be checking on it and how good it's doing.

The reason I am consistently concerned about the price of CRP crypton is because I would love to see it get more adoption atleast for the sake of making use of CRP to buy things or even a proper medium of exchange.

#246 2023-06-20 18:09:32

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;14460 wrote:
KingCRP;14451 wrote:
Kelechi;14445 wrote:

The reason I am consistently concerned about the price of CRP crypton is because I would love to see it get more adoption atleast for the sake of making use of CRP to buy things or even a proper medium of exchange.

CRP crypton Price is very much on the rise, but with the current bull run the market is halted a bit but soon the market would boost up.

#247 2023-06-20 21:47:20

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;15127 wrote:
MRBEAST;14460 wrote:
KingCRP;14451 wrote:

CRP crypton Price is very much on the rise, but with the current bull run the market is halted a bit but soon the market would boost up.

The all time high of CRP was at $1.7 I do not like sounding unreal and that's why I think that price was low , CRP crypton has lots to do so it can develop.

#248 2023-06-20 22:29:05

Crpuss

Dozie;15140 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15127 wrote:
MRBEAST;14460 wrote:

The all time high of CRP was at $1.7 I do not like sounding unreal and that's why I think that price was low , CRP crypton has lots to do so it can develop.

The next bull run would lead us to the Bitcoin halving I don't this we would have ever seen the type of bull run that would be coming our way soon, anticipate.

#249 2023-06-20 22:45:56

MRBEAST

Crpuss;15151 wrote:
Dozie;15140 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15127 wrote:

The next bull run would lead us to the Bitcoin halving I don't this we would have ever seen the type of bull run that would be coming our way soon, anticipate.

Well said mate that why I am currently filling my bags with CRP crypton, it's obviously the best option, CRP is a coin that's decentralized let's say a new and cheaper form of Bitcoin.

#250 2023-06-21 22:02:04

KingCRP

Chainalysis, a blockchain data platform, in their 2021 Global Crypto Adoption Index, noticed that countries like Venezuela, Kenya, Vietnam and Nigeria are mass adopting crypto because they don’t have an easy access to foreign currencies such as the Dollar or Euro due to foreign policies or the lack of overseas investors.

Board footer