uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-28 18:18:32

full

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

IyaJJJ;3936 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3879 wrote:

Guys let’s do some little prediction show today, so guys what do y’all think would be the price of CRP In coming years? Do you think it can actually achieve over $10?

Judging Crypton coin being accepted as payment already by some online stores and the price momentum its showcases during the bearish market, I expect the Crypton coin to achieve a $30 price next year.

Every cryptocurrency is subjected to market prediction and there's no price predicted for potential cryptocurrencies that shouldn't be welcome because they are crypto that always generates surprises. The price you predicted is good and I hope Crypton coin can do more.

#52 2023-01-28 19:13:06

IyaJJJ

full;3949 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3936 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3879 wrote:

Guys let’s do some little prediction show today, so guys what do y’all think would be the price of CRP In coming years? Do you think it can actually achieve over $10?

Judging Crypton coin being accepted as payment already by some online stores and the price momentum its showcases during the bearish market, I expect the Crypton coin to achieve a $30 price next year.

Every cryptocurrency is subjected to market prediction and there's no price predicted for potential cryptocurrencies that shouldn't be welcome because they are crypto that always generates surprises. The price you predicted is good and I hope Crypton coin can do more.

Do you know? It will be nice if the Crypton coin does more as you said since it will also increase its market capital, rank, and awareness in the cryptocurrency market. What price do you predict for the Crypton coin?

#53 2023-01-28 22:55:49

joanna

Kelechi;3924 wrote:
joanna;3896 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3847 wrote:

Honestly the price of CRP Crypton is super strong, and for a long time it has been at $0.6 even when top coins were falling Imagine the possibilities.

Yes, I think people who seem to complain about CRP coin prices not moving up don't understand Crypton coin is not a mere cryptocurrency, it's a privacy coin and for the record, it's not all cryptocurrency enthusiast that supports privacy coins.

So mate let me get you right now, what are you getting at, are you saying there is no chance for CRP Crypton to move upward because it's a privacy based coin?

I am not saying there's no chance for a Crypton coin uptrend and for the record it's something that has already happened in the previous bullish markets. What I am saying is that we shouldn't expect the Crypton coin to immediately join the original coin in the uptrend price.

#54 2023-01-28 23:21:12

oba

It's good to make some predictions about the possible price of the market but we also need to do the necessary things that will help the market uptrend momentum or else we won't see the bullish price we hope about. I believe the CRP coin will make a $5 price.

#55 2023-01-29 18:02:33

Kelechi

Guys what do y'all think. We have seen the price of CRP Crypton stay at $0.6 or there about for so long, what can actually influence the price of CRP to actually grow.

#56 2023-01-29 18:16:30

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;4038 wrote:

Guys what do y'all think. We have seen the price of CRP Crypton stay at $0.6 or there about for so long, what can actually influence the price of CRP to actually grow.

Well as we all know by now that demand and supply plays a very big role in cryptocurrency market generally and to add to that we all need to hold CRP Crypton for a longer time.

#57 2023-01-29 19:57:27

KAMSI_UG

There has been contradictory statements about the all time high of CRP Crypton but the one I am well aware of is the price of $1.7 and I believe there are chances this all time high would be surpassed.

#58 2023-02-01 19:53:56

CrytoCynthia

I have been on Cryptocurrency for a long time now and actually used lots of Coins. But right now CRP Crypton has been my most promising coin and the fact that this coin has maintained a good price even in the dip say a good lot of its ability.

#59 2023-02-01 21:14:53

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

I have been on Cryptocurrency for a long time now and actually used lots of Coins. But right now CRP Crypton has been my most promising coin and the fact that this coin has maintained a good price even in the dip say a good lot of its ability.

CRP Crypton has been on $0.6 for a good number of months now and i consider it a win because there are many coins in that time range that has actually gone beyond recovery point.

#60 2023-02-01 21:35:56

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

CRP Crypton has been on $0.6 for a good number of months now and i consider it a win because there are many coins in that time range that has actually gone beyond recovery point.

From research the highest point of Utopia p2p was $1.7, does anyone have anything to counter this fact? Because this has been the mostly accepted all time high price.

#61 2023-02-01 21:38:05

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;4361 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

From research the highest point of Utopia p2p was $1.7, does anyone have anything to counter this fact? Because this has been the mostly accepted all time high price.

I think you are correct but although some people would say it’s wrong and CRP Crypton had reached a staggering $5. I don’t see how this is possible to have happened but it is possible that in the future it may be sure.

#62 2023-02-01 22:32:14

joanna

CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

Crypton coin is regarded as the most stable and less volatile currency. Nonetheless, if you keep your Crypton coin in uWallet, you will be eligible for PoS rewards based on the current rate and distribution schedule.

#63 2023-02-01 22:48:31

IyaJJJ

Dozie;4361 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

Yes, according to the result provided on CMC. The all time high price of the Crypton coin was $1.7 but guys I don't think we should celebrate yet. Yes, the Crypton coin did well in the bearish market and it still needs to do well in the bullish market either.

#64 2023-02-01 23:00:08

level

KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

What piqued my interest in Crypton coin was how it outperformed the bearish market trend and rank up on CoinMarketcap, proving to be a good investment option.

#65 2023-02-02 20:18:11

CrytoCynthia

level;4392 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

What piqued my interest in Crypton coin was how it outperformed the bearish market trend and rank up on CoinMarketcap, proving to be a good investment option.

Same too and I got very much interested in CRP Crypton when I saw Bitcoin dropping in the bad market but CRP Crypton was actually rising that was very amazing if you asked me and a Turing point in my decision making.

#66 2023-02-02 20:26:22

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4417 wrote:
level;4392 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4352 wrote:

Same too and I got very much interested in CRP Crypton when I saw Bitcoin dropping in the bad market but CRP Crypton was actually rising that was very amazing if you asked me and a Turing point in my decision making.

CRP is like a camel in the dessert that can survive harsh conditions, CRP Crypton has very much survived the worse bearish market and even came out giving its holders good returns on investment.

#67 2023-02-03 18:46:52

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;4421 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4417 wrote:
level;4392 wrote:

CRP is like a camel in the dessert that can survive harsh conditions, CRP Crypton has very much survived the worse bearish market and even came out giving its holders good returns on investment.

Funny enough I haven't seen Crypton CRP go lower than $0.6 I don't know if this is it's documented lowest price if there is any documented lowest price I would really want to know about it.

#68 2023-02-03 21:41:00

Dozie

BuySell;13 wrote:

Hi,

Current price for CRP is $0.151762 USD (43.84%) @ ZG exchange. 24H Volume is $84,667.

After recent upgrade of the Utopia software the activity level is increased.
The price is also went up x2 (from $0.08 to $0.15).

What do you think about the future price of CRP? Do you trust Utopia developers to make the ecosystem stable?

At first I did not read this message CRP Crypton was once at $0.1 well I find this hard to believe, the present price of the coin is about $0.6 so guys please what is the highest price CRP Crypton has gotten to.

#69 2023-02-03 23:30:13

level

Dozie;4580 wrote:
BuySell;13 wrote:

Hi,

Current price for CRP is $0.151762 USD (43.84%) @ ZG exchange. 24H Volume is $84,667.

What do you think about the future price of CRP? Do you trust Utopia developers to make the ecosystem stable?

At first I did not read this message CRP Crypton was once at $0.1 well I find this hard to believe, the present price of the coin is about $0.6 so guys please what is the highest price CRP Crypton has gotten to.

According to my research about the Crypton coin, It was once at the $0.04201 price range before it achieve the $0.1 price you mentioned but it all-time high price is $1.77

#70 2023-02-04 18:19:32

KingCRP

level;4596 wrote:
Dozie;4580 wrote:
BuySell;13 wrote:

Hi,

According to my research about the Crypton coin, It was once at the $0.04201 price range before it achieve the $0.1 price you mentioned but it all-time high price is $1.77

CRP Crypton has really had some history although I have not yet joined in when CRP Crypton was around any of this figures it’s been at $0.6 since I joined in and hopefully we would see a new all time high.

#71 2023-02-04 21:25:56

Kelechi

KingCRP;4613 wrote:
level;4596 wrote:
Dozie;4580 wrote:

CRP Crypton has really had some history although I have not yet joined in when CRP Crypton was around any of this figures it’s been at $0.6 since I joined in and hopefully we would see a new all time high.

Well I am not certain but I have a strong feeling that we may just get to see another bull run this year and the all time high of CRP Crypton would be crushed.

#72 2023-02-05 18:46:51

KAMSI_UG

Well a bull run happening this year is actually very possible and I believe it would but this year we would have lots of volatility in the market so the best thing to do now is buy wisely.

#73 2023-02-05 19:14:27

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4764 wrote:

Well a bull run happening this year is actually very possible and I believe it would but this year we would have lots of volatility in the market so the best thing to do now is buy wisely.

Well one of the reason that there would be a bull run this year has to do with the fact that bitcoin halving is next year, but still this is not a guarantee that the bull run would be happening this year.

#74 2023-02-06 20:29:23

KingCRP

The CRP Crypton price is still sitting at $0.6 it’s becoming so stable you could consider it a stablecoin. In as much as I am glad the price isn’t dropping I would like to see more.

#75 2023-02-07 18:38:44

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4916 wrote:

The CRP Crypton price is still sitting at $0.6 it’s becoming so stable you could consider it a stablecoin. In as much as I am glad the price isn’t dropping I would like to see more.

This may not go down so well for short term holders as they would have loved to see it going up sporadically but that’s not how cryptocurrency works but for long term investors we understand that the fact that CRP Crypton doesn’t fall drastically it’s a big win.

Board footer