uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-08 18:41:59

KingCRP

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KAMSI_UG;5006 wrote:
KingCRP;4916 wrote:

The CRP Crypton price is still sitting at $0.6 it’s becoming so stable you could consider it a stablecoin. In as much as I am glad the price isn’t dropping I would like to see more.

This may not go down so well for short term holders as they would have loved to see it going up sporadically but that’s not how cryptocurrency works but for long term investors we understand that the fact that CRP Crypton doesn’t fall drastically it’s a big win.

I don’t think short term holders should be amongst us, we actually don’t need them in this ecosystem, short term holders has actually left coin very worthless.

#77 2023-02-08 19:28:01

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;5132 wrote:

I don’t think short term holders should be amongst us, we actually don’t need them in this ecosystem, short term holders has actually left coin very worthless.

Short term holders are actually very useful for liquidity and trading volume. If everyone was holding for the long term, then it would be almost impossible to purchase and affect the availability of the coin.

The downside is that they slow price growth if they are panic sellers that dump once the price is not in the green zone.

#78 2023-02-08 19:40:42

YES

Kelechi;4038 wrote:

Guys what do y'all think. We have seen the price of CRP Crypton stay at $0.6 or there about for so long, what can actually influence the price of CRP to actually grow.

Back to basic, the price of cryptocurrencies is primarily driven by supply and demand. Although CRP has strong support level at its current price, the demand for it is relatively low. As a community, it is important to not only hold CRP but also actively use and promote it to increase its demand and drive its price higher. This approach has been successful for some meme coins that have little to no real-world use cases or utilities, but have experienced significant price increases due to the strength of their communities.

#79 2023-02-08 21:28:37

JONSNOWING

YES;5149 wrote:
Kelechi;4038 wrote:

Guys what do y'all think. We have seen the price of CRP Crypton stay at $0.6 or there about for so long, what can actually influence the price of CRP to actually grow.

Back to basic, the price of cryptocurrencies is primarily driven by supply and demand. Although CRP has strong support level at its current price, the demand for it is relatively low. As a community, it is important to not only hold CRP but also actively use and promote it to increase its demand and drive its price higher. This approach has been successful for some meme coins that have little to no real-world use cases or utilities, but have experienced significant price increases due to the strength of their communities.

Well even if some of us are new Utopia p2p and most possibly new to CRP Crypton that doesn't mean we are new to cryptocurrency in general we definitely have to understand that.

#80 2023-02-08 23:11:52

thrive

KingCRP;5132 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5006 wrote:
KingCRP;4916 wrote:

The CRP Crypton price is still sitting at $0.6 it’s becoming so stable you could consider it a stablecoin. In as much as I am glad the price isn’t dropping I would like to see more.

This may not go down so well for short term holders as they would have loved to see it going up sporadically but that’s not how cryptocurrency works but for long term investors we understand that the fact that CRP Crypton doesn’t fall drastically it’s a big win.

Take it or you leave. Short-term investors are needed in every cryptocurrency market because they will help boost the project liquidity pending the time that the project will be noticed by new investors that will turn into enthusiasts. The vital thing is that short-term holders always end up blaming themselves.

#81 2023-02-08 23:23:19

full

YES;5149 wrote:
Kelechi;4038 wrote:

I agree with what you said. I believe the major problem we have in the cryptocurrency market is that most investors actually don't make use of it as payment they mostly saw it as an asset only and for cryptocurrency to get the needed attention people also need to feel the use of it as a payment method.

#82 2023-02-09 16:31:28

Lanistergame2

full;5202 wrote:

I agree with what you said. I believe the major problem we have in the cryptocurrency market is that most investors actually don't make use of it as payment they mostly saw it as an asset only and for cryptocurrency to get the needed attention people also need to feel the use of it as a payment method.

For people to use it as a payment, it has to be accepted by merchants around them. I know we already have thousands of merchants accepting crypton as it is, but it is still little compared with more popular payment channels.

The most utilized quality of crypton at this time is as an asset and one which allows people transact anonymously and privately.

#83 2023-02-09 19:51:56

thrive

Lanistergame2;5211 wrote:
full;5202 wrote:

For people to use it as a payment, it has to be accepted by merchants around them. I know we already have thousands of merchants accepting crypton as it is, but it is still little compared with more popular payment channels.

The most utilized quality of crypton at this time is as an asset and one which allows people transact anonymously and privately.

You make a valid statement but the UtopiaPay payment channel on the Utopia P2P ecosystem, not the Crypton coin, and what I have seen has privacy coin is concerned, 1858 merchants accepting Crypton coin as payment is record-breaking because it is hard to see merchants that accepting privacy coin as payment.

#84 2023-03-12 14:42:02

Cat

XANA;21 wrote:

How do you get price of CRP?

it's easy, can you send me a link?

#85 2023-03-12 14:43:12

Cat

CrytoCynthia;4326 wrote:

<p>I have been on Cryptocurrency for a long time now and actually used lots of Coins. But right now CRP Crypton has been my most promising coin and the fact that this coin has maintained a good price even in the dip say a good lot of its ability.</p>

And what is supported by crp ? after all, it can't be so stable out of nothing

#86 2023-03-12 14:45:02

Cat

Kelechi;3617 wrote:

<p>There are high chances that the CRP Crypton price would go up this year it&#039;s just a matter of time and all that could happen</p>

interesting, what is the maximum value crp will reach? As of right now, it's steadily rising in value.

#87 2023-03-12 14:46:05

Cat

Makedonskiy;26 wrote:

<p>Utopia in its functionality is the next step in cryptosystems. I&#039;m sure 500 dollars or more for one coin is not the limit.</p>

tha
t 's right , because as they say : further more

#88 2023-03-13 07:21:28

CrytoCynthia

Cat;5341 wrote:
XANA;21 wrote:

Why don’t you just go to coin market cap and in the search box search for CRP Crypton and then you would see the price of CRP Crypton there or you can also check the price of CRP on Crypton exchange website crp.is

#89 2023-03-13 08:52:57

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5353 wrote:
Cat;5341 wrote:
XANA;21 wrote:

Why don’t you just go to coin market cap and in the search box search for CRP Crypton and then you would see the price of CRP Crypton there or you can also check the price of CRP on Crypton exchange website crp.is

Well from what I checked today the price of CRP Crypton stands at $0.6 and this is the price in most of their exchanges like cointiger exchange, LBank exchange, Crypton exchange and other exchanges.

#90 2023-03-13 20:29:23

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;5356 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5353 wrote:
Cat;5341 wrote:

Well from what I checked today the price of CRP Crypton stands at $0.6 and this is the price in most of their exchanges like cointiger exchange, LBank exchange, Crypton exchange and other exchanges.

The CRP Crypton price has been at $0.6 since last year if I am not mistaking although for short term investors this looks like a loss but to long term investors who has seen that CRP Crypton is actually strong even in bad market this is an opportunity to take advantage of CRP Crypton.

#91 2023-03-13 21:14:15

JONSNOWING

Hopefully the market gets better soon and we see good bounce in the price of CRP I am just hoping this happen I. Very confident in the fast rising nature of CRP Crypton so I believe it would go parabolic.

#92 2023-03-13 22:14:16

thrive

Cat;5341 wrote:
XANA;21 wrote:

Yes, it is easy as you said but you don't need to ask the user for the link since you already it's easy to get the price of a CRP coin. I will recommend you guys to check for the price of the Crypton coin on CoinMarketCap.

#93 2023-03-13 22:18:26

JONSNOWING

thrive;5414 wrote:
Cat;5341 wrote:
XANA;21 wrote:

Yes, it is easy as you said but you don't need to ask the user for the link since you already it's easy to get the price of a CRP coin. I will recommend you guys to check for the price of the Crypton coin on CoinMarketCap.

Yes this is a great option if you ask me, CRP Crypton price and market record can be found on Coinmarketcap. Also if they are interested then they can check out any of this exchanges Lbank exchange, Coin tiger exchange, Crypton Exchange.

#94 2023-03-13 22:22:20

joanna

Cat;5343 wrote:
Kelechi;3617 wrote:

<p>There are high chances that the CRP Crypton price would go up this year it&#039;s just a matter of time and all that could happen</p>

interesting, what is the maximum value crp will reach? As of right now, it's steadily rising in value.

In the last ATH market, the maximum price of the Crypton coin in the market is $1.77 but a lot of people are praying for the Crypton coin to outshine the current barrier price.

#95 2023-03-13 22:27:34

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;5398 wrote:

Hopefully the market gets better soon and we see good bounce in the price of CRP I am just hoping this happen I. Very confident in the fast rising nature of CRP Crypton so I believe it would go parabolic.

I think the market is not claim because of the issues happening in the crypto market which the Silicon Valley Bank is one of them. However, when there's is blood on the street is the best time to invest in the market.

#96 2023-03-13 22:37:37

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;5417 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5398 wrote:

I think the market is not claim because of the issues happening in the crypto market which the Silicon Valley Bank is one of them. However, when there's is blood on the street is the best time to invest in the market.

When there is blood on the streets investment can also backfire. Well every investor what the scenery when what they bought at a very low price all of a sudden hit the skies, that would be considered as a good investment.

#97 2023-03-13 22:39:27

thrive

JONSNOWING;5415 wrote:
thrive;5414 wrote:
Cat;5341 wrote:

Yes this is a great option if you ask me, CRP Crypton price and market record can be found on Coinmarketcap. Also if they are interested then they can check out any of this exchanges Lbank exchange, Coin tiger exchange, Crypton Exchange.

Yes, exchange, where the Crypton coin is listed, is another best option to check its current market price of Crypton coin but I will recommend the use of Crypton Exchange since it always provides the best market price.

#98 2023-03-13 23:58:14

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;5356 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5353 wrote:
Cat;5341 wrote:

Checking the price of your cryptocurrency investment from time to time is not something good if you ask me because it could lead to anything you won't like to do just believe in the technology.

#99 2023-03-14 17:37:21

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;5435 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5356 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5353 wrote:

Checking the price of your cryptocurrency investment from time to time is not something good if you ask me because it could lead to anything you won't like to do just believe in the technology.

Contrary to what you are saying I rather believe that it is better to keep checking your investment more often if nothing for you security also I would also what to know the amount my investments has amounted to.

#100 2023-03-14 18:56:14

KingCRP

Well if you have your investment on your private wallet and you are a very careful person I believe you are free to limit the way you check your investment that’s if it is a cryptocurrency investment, but if not you should always check it out.

Board footer