uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-03-14 19:18:15

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KingCRP;5470 wrote:

Well if you have your investment on your private wallet and you are a very careful person I believe you are free to limit the way you check your investment that’s if it is a cryptocurrency investment, but if not you should always check it out.

Regardless of how secured you can be or even if you are using a private wallet to save your cryptocurrency I think you still ought to always try checking your cryptocurrency investment you can never be too sure.

Offline

#102 2023-03-14 21:21:39

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KAMSI_UG;5472 wrote:
KingCRP;5470 wrote:

Well if you have your investment on your private wallet and you are a very careful person I believe you are free to limit the way you check your investment that’s if it is a cryptocurrency investment, but if not you should always check it out.

Regardless of how secured you can be or even if you are using a private wallet to save your cryptocurrency I think you still ought to always try checking your cryptocurrency investment you can never be too sure.

Even on landed property investment you should be checking it from time to time to prevent encroachment, and land theft, so is it with Cryptocurrency, you can never be too sure so you are meant to always check your investment.

Offline

#103 2023-03-14 22:06:31

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,356

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

It's awesome to have CRP Crypton available on Coin market cap, you can access the price value there and also on the Utopia p2p exchange Crypton Exchange, the current price now is $0.6

Offline

#104 2023-03-14 22:55:27

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

CrytoCynthia;5461 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5435 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5356 wrote:

Well from what I checked today the price of CRP Crypton stands at $0.6 and this is the price in most of their exchanges like cointiger exchange, LBank exchange, Crypton exchange and other exchanges.

Checking the price of your cryptocurrency investment from time to time is not something good if you ask me because it could lead to anything you won't like to do just believe in the technology.

Contrary to what you are saying I rather believe that it is better to keep checking your investment more often if nothing for you security also I would also what to know the amount my investments has amounted to.

Trust me, buddy, checking your investment often can also expose you to danger. Why do you think some cryptocurrency enthusiasts brought up the idea of watching only wallets? Is to invest for the long term while their investment is secure and not investors that wallet his/her wallet more often will invest for 4years.

Offline

#105 2023-03-14 23:33:53

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KingCRP;5470 wrote:

Well if you have your investment on your private wallet and you are a very careful person I believe you are free to limit the way you check your investment that’s if it is a cryptocurrency investment, but if not you should always check it out.

Speaking checking investment more often, investors can check their investment if we are talking about Crypton coin since the application client of UtopiaP2P come with security but if the coin is not CRP coin I won't suggest checking the investment often.

Offline

#106 2023-03-15 18:15:26

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

The topic of regularly checking your balance is relative to different investors. The two points to consider here is if you are exposing yourself to any security risk or if your investments is negatively affecting your personal life.

On the first part, there are ways to check your investments without constantly openong your wallet and connecting your keys to the internet such as watch only wallets or block explorers. And checking your investment every other week or month does not really eat up much of your time, I would actually recommend it as ell as checking your backed up seed too.

Offline

#107 2023-03-15 18:41:56

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Lanistergame2;5553 wrote:

The topic of regularly checking your balance is relative to different investors. The two points to consider here is if you are exposing yourself to any security risk or if your investments is negatively affecting your personal life.

On the first part, there are ways to check your investments without constantly openong your wallet and connecting your keys to the internet such as watch only wallets or block explorers. And checking your investment every other week or month does not really eat up much of your time, I would actually recommend it as ell as checking your backed up seed too.

Well yes this issue of when to check your investment is an individual thing I know of some investors that see it as a taboo for them to constantly check on their investments, but I think everyone should have the security they are putting their trust in that’s the only reason I can forgive those who don’t check on their investments.

Offline

#108 2023-03-15 18:55:11

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

A shroud business man should have some disciple of checking on his investment like a poultry farmer checks his chickens daily I think just checking to see how you cryptocurrency investment is doing isn’t bad, it doesn’t necessarily mean you would take any action like a transaction it’s just for security purposes.

Offline

#109 2023-03-15 19:01:39

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Lanistergame2;5553 wrote:

The topic of regularly checking your balance is relative to different investors. The two points to consider here is if you are exposing yourself to any security risk or if your investments is negatively affecting your personal life.

On the first part, there are ways to check your investments without constantly openong your wallet and connecting your keys to the internet such as watch only wallets or block explorers. And checking your investment every other week or month does not really eat up much of your time, I would actually recommend it as ell as checking your backed up seed too.


Checking up on your business and investments are the number one thing to do when you're a business owner. When you don't monitor a business or an investment you stand a chance of allowing the business or investment die. It needs constant monitoring.

Offline

#110 2023-03-15 21:20:47

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,356

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Since we are on checking your investment discussion, guys how many times do you all check out your CRP Crypton where ever you are holding it and also with the price being steady is there any point checking it?

Offline

#111 2023-03-16 19:11:42

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Kelechi;5613 wrote:

Since we are on checking your investment discussion, guys how many times do you all check out your CRP Crypton where ever you are holding it and also with the price being steady is there any point checking it?

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Offline

#112 2023-03-16 19:41:25

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

CrytoCynthia;5672 wrote:
Kelechi;5613 wrote:

Since we are on checking your investment discussion, guys how many times do you all check out your CRP Crypton where ever you are holding it and also with the price being steady is there any point checking it?

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Same I am also holding my CRP Crypton in uWallet I want to ask is there any other wallet that is also compatible with CRP, was wondering is it’s necessarily a must to hold CRP only on uWallet.

Offline

#113 2023-03-16 19:43:03

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KAMSI_UG;5696 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5672 wrote:
Kelechi;5613 wrote:

Since we are on checking your investment discussion, guys how many times do you all check out your CRP Crypton where ever you are holding it and also with the price being steady is there any point checking it?

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Same I am also holding my CRP Crypton in uWallet I want to ask is there any other wallet that is also compatible with CRP, was wondering is it’s necessarily a must to hold CRP only on uWallet.

I used to think CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet but I found out it wasn’t actually compatible so far I haven’t heard of any other wallet that was used to store CRP Crypton except for the uWallet.

Offline

#114 2023-03-16 20:09:55

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

CrytoCynthia;5698 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5696 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5672 wrote:

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Same I am also holding my CRP Crypton in uWallet I want to ask is there any other wallet that is also compatible with CRP, was wondering is it’s necessarily a must to hold CRP only on uWallet.

I used to think CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet but I found out it wasn’t actually compatible so far I haven’t heard of any other wallet that was used to store CRP Crypton except for the uWallet.

If there is no know wallet that CRP Crypton can be stored in then it’s advisable to just make do with the uWallet, it’s safe, the transactions work and it’s our best option.

Offline

#115 2023-03-16 21:44:01

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Everyone is seeing a big Future jn cryptocurrency, although some also speculated that Cryptocurrency would fall out, I want to know guys what's that feature Utopia p2p possess that would make them long lasting.

Offline

#116 2023-03-16 22:11:55

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

CrytoCynthia;5672 wrote:
Kelechi;5613 wrote:

Since we are on checking your investment discussion, guys how many times do you all check out your CRP Crypton where ever you are holding it and also with the price being steady is there any point checking it?

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Keeping your Crypton coin inside uWallet is a good idea because it's a non-custodial wallet and you'll have the benefit of getting monthly passive income based on the amount of the CRP you have inside the wallet but you still need to avoid human error to keep your coin safe.

Offline

#117 2023-03-16 22:15:03

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

CrytoCynthia;5698 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5696 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5672 wrote:

Well I am holding my CRP on my uWallet because it’s not safe keeping your funds on any exchanges although I don’t do this all the time but I try as much as possible to make sure my investments are safe.

Same I am also holding my CRP Crypton in uWallet I want to ask is there any other wallet that is also compatible with CRP, was wondering is it’s necessarily a must to hold CRP only on uWallet.

I used to think CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet but I found out it wasn’t actually compatible so far I haven’t heard of any other wallet that was used to store CRP Crypton except for the uWallet.

Yes, CRP is not compatible with the Trust wallet and if you're using the Trust wallet you should be careful though based on the previous vulnerability the wallet once had.
Having said that, in the future, there will be more wallets that are compatible with CRP coin.

Offline

#118 2023-03-16 22:23:39

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,356

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

IyaJJJ;5743 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5698 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5696 wrote:

Same I am also holding my CRP Crypton in uWallet I want to ask is there any other wallet that is also compatible with CRP, was wondering is it’s necessarily a must to hold CRP only on uWallet.

I used to think CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet but I found out it wasn’t actually compatible so far I haven’t heard of any other wallet that was used to store CRP Crypton except for the uWallet.

Yes, CRP is not compatible with the Trust wallet and if you're using the Trust wallet you should be careful though based on the previous vulnerability the wallet once had.
Having said that, in the future, there will be more wallets that are compatible with CRP coin.

Even if CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet I would still not use it, actually CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin and some wallet would really be vulnerable for such type of coins.

Offline

#119 2023-03-16 22:35:19

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,254

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

JONSNOWING;5732 wrote:

Everyone is seeing a big Future jn cryptocurrency, although some also speculated that Cryptocurrency would fall out, I want to know guys what's that feature Utopia p2p possess that would make them long lasting.

I don't quite agree with you on everyone seeing a big future in cryptocurrency. Have you done a survey of the number of people all over the world that are into cryptocurrency? Please do and you see that cryptocurrency still has a long way to go.

Offline

#120 2023-03-16 22:35:25

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

Kelechi;5748 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5743 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5698 wrote:

I used to think CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet but I found out it wasn’t actually compatible so far I haven’t heard of any other wallet that was used to store CRP Crypton except for the uWallet.

Yes, CRP is not compatible with the Trust wallet and if you're using the Trust wallet you should be careful though based on the previous vulnerability the wallet once had.
Having said that, in the future, there will be more wallets that are compatible with CRP coin.

Even if CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet I would still not use it, actually CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin and some wallet would really be vulnerable for such type of coins.

Thank you for pointing that out. If it happens that CRP is later compatible with Trust Wallet the drawback will users that use Trust wallet won't get the needed privacy.
I guess the user that was discussing having CRP on the Trust wallet never put privacy into consideration.

Offline

#121 2023-03-16 22:38:00

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

IyaJJJ;5754 wrote:
Kelechi;5748 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5743 wrote:

Yes, CRP is not compatible with the Trust wallet and if you're using the Trust wallet you should be careful though based on the previous vulnerability the wallet once had.
Having said that, in the future, there will be more wallets that are compatible with CRP coin.

Even if CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet I would still not use it, actually CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin and some wallet would really be vulnerable for such type of coins.

Thank you for pointing that out. If it happens that CRP is later compatible with Trust Wallet the drawback will users that use Trust wallet won't get the needed privacy.
I guess the user that was discussing having CRP on the Trust wallet never put privacy into consideration.

I supported what you said. Guys we love cryptocurrency there's no doubt about that but let's keep our enthusiasm and optimism in check because most of the users and investors of cryptocurrency are people in the age range of 15-50 years.

Offline

#122 2023-03-16 22:45:35

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

What would it be like to see CRP Crypton reach $10. I believe it would e a big time bullish market for that to happen, well for soms people mediocrity is acceptable. If the market conditions are something to write hope about the great rise of CRP Crypton is very obvious,

Offline

#123 2023-03-16 22:46:20

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

thrive;5756 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5754 wrote:
Kelechi;5748 wrote:

Even if CRP Crypton was compatible with trust wallet I would still not use it, actually CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin and some wallet would really be vulnerable for such type of coins.

Thank you for pointing that out. If it happens that CRP is later compatible with Trust Wallet the drawback will users that use Trust wallet won't get the needed privacy.
I guess the user that was discussing having CRP on the Trust wallet never put privacy into consideration.

I supported what you said. Guys we love cryptocurrency there's no doubt about that but let's keep our enthusiasm and optimism in check because most of the users and investors of cryptocurrency are people in the age range of 15-50 years.

According to the global crypto adoption survey that I find as the result for this year. They estimate that the global crypto ownership rates are at an average of 4.2%, with over 420 million crypto users worldwide.

Offline

#124 2023-03-16 22:54:27

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,254

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

joanna;5760 wrote:
thrive;5756 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5754 wrote:

Thank you for pointing that out. If it happens that CRP is later compatible with Trust Wallet the drawback will users that use Trust wallet won't get the needed privacy.
I guess the user that was discussing having CRP on the Trust wallet never put privacy into consideration.

I supported what you said. Guys we love cryptocurrency there's no doubt about that but let's keep our enthusiasm and optimism in check because most of the users and investors of cryptocurrency are people in the age range of 15-50 years.

According to the global crypto adoption survey that I find as the result for this year. They estimate that the global crypto ownership rates are at an average of 4.2%, with over 420 million crypto users worldwide.

What you posted here makes me do some digging into the percentage of cryptocurrency users in the world and I found out that 63% are male, 37% are female and 72% are aged under 34, and 28% are above 34.

Offline

#125 2023-03-16 22:58:06

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

full;5761 wrote:
joanna;5760 wrote:
thrive;5756 wrote:

I supported what you said. Guys we love cryptocurrency there's no doubt about that but let's keep our enthusiasm and optimism in check because most of the users and investors of cryptocurrency are people in the age range of 15-50 years.

According to the global crypto adoption survey that I find as the result for this year. They estimate that the global crypto ownership rates are at an average of 4.2%, with over 420 million crypto users worldwide.

What you posted here makes me do some digging into the percentage of cryptocurrency users in the world and I found out that 63% are male, 37% are female and 72% are aged under 34, and 28% are above 34.

If we dive into the geographical setting of the people are use cryptocurrency. I believe the top countries by rank are
USA
India
Vietnam   
China   
Brazil   
Philippines   
Pakistan   
Nigeria   
Indonesia   
Russia   
Thailand   
South Africa

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB