Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-04-06 20:55:27

Kelechi

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

KingCRP;7009 wrote:
thrive;6920 wrote:
level;6919 wrote:

Yes, Crypton coins making huge parabolic in the total bullish market is inevitable since it was very strong during the bearish market but i believe it will surpass $1 price.

In addition to that, I expect the performance of the Utopia USD when the banks are in crisis will also showcase all the products offered by the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

In as much as I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast I would not like to have the bank system in crises I also actually both entity can exist and even have a correlation.

The banking system has it own fails and floors I also think it's been of harm especially with the fact that government has good control over it but it should be there as a choice alternative for individuals.

#152 2023-04-06 21:39:17

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7017 wrote:
KingCRP;7009 wrote:
thrive;6920 wrote:

In addition to that, I expect the performance of the Utopia USD when the banks are in crisis will also showcase all the products offered by the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

In as much as I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast I would not like to have the bank system in crises I also actually both entity can exist and even have a correlation.

The banking system has it own fails and floors I also think it's been of harm especially with the fact that government has good control over it but it should be there as a choice alternative for individuals.

I support this point, the fact that we are cryptocurrency enthusiast should not give us the right to support demolition of the banking system. We can only advice people of the dangers and the benefits of Cryptocurrency.

#153 2023-04-07 08:59:15

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;7009 wrote:

It is less a matter of what one wants and more about what is attainable. The banking system is operated very poorly and has been for many years now. This is believed somewhat to be part of the reason that cryptocurrencies were created in the first place.

Both the cryptocurrency and the banking system can co-exist and should to achieve actual balance, hopefully the banking system changes its mode of operation and stop sinking the economy into inflation.

#154 2023-04-07 11:16:04

full

Kelechi;7017 wrote:
KingCRP;7009 wrote:
thrive;6920 wrote:

Although, the government may have a key role played that lead to the crisis and bankruptcy of the banks but the major cause of the bank issue is not from the government cause it is actually from the banks management through the misuse of user funds.

#155 2023-04-07 13:24:52

level

full;7095 wrote:
Kelechi;7017 wrote:
KingCRP;7009 wrote:

Although, the government may have a key role played that lead to the crisis and bankruptcy of the banks but the major cause of the bank issue is not from the government cause it is actually from the banks management through the misuse of user funds.

Hmm, you have a point and that's really what I read about the Silicon Valley Bank the collapse of the bank is behind the bank CEO and one of the US Senator name Bernie Sanders even talk about the issue.

#156 2023-04-07 17:42:48

KAMSI_UG

level;7100 wrote:
full;7095 wrote:
Kelechi;7017 wrote:

Hmm, you have a point and that's really what I read about the Silicon Valley Bank the collapse of the bank is behind the bank CEO and one of the US Senator name Bernie Sanders even talk about the issue.

Honestly so many news about crashed on the financial system both on The traditional banking system and also on the Cryptocurrency sector it’s best to stick with very secured projects.

#157 2023-04-07 18:34:31

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7128 wrote:
level;7100 wrote:
full;7095 wrote:

Honestly so many news about crashed on the financial system both on The traditional banking system and also on the Cryptocurrency sector it’s best to stick with very secured projects.

Well crashes on the Fiat finances are Mainly the fault of a poor economy and not Actually the activities of individuals but still they are caught up in it, but the crashes in cryptocurrency are born of wrong decisions.

#158 2023-04-07 18:55:50

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;7142 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7128 wrote:
level;7100 wrote:

Well crashes on the Fiat finances are Mainly the fault of a poor economy and not Actually the activities of individuals but still they are caught up in it, but the crashes in cryptocurrency are born of wrong decisions.

Guys with the rumors from people about the possibility of Bitcoin reaching $100,000 after the next Bitcoin halving, do you think CRP Crypton would benefit from it?

#159 2023-04-07 20:27:24

KingCRP

Kelechi;7154 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7142 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7128 wrote:

Guys with the rumors from people about the possibility of Bitcoin reaching $100,000 after the next Bitcoin halving, do you think CRP Crypton would benefit from it?

Well it is a certain that the halving of Bitcoin would user in the bull run and this would ultimately lead to a surge in the price of Altcoin So I believe CRP would benefit from it.

#160 2023-04-07 21:15:18

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7156 wrote:
Kelechi;7154 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7142 wrote:

Well it is a certain that the halving of Bitcoin would user in the bull run and this would ultimately lead to a surge in the price of Altcoin So I believe CRP would benefit from it.

The best decision anyone can make right now is to invest wisely In the anticipation of the Bull run coming in. I believe many Altcoin would benefit from it including CRP Crypton.

#161 2023-04-07 21:31:25

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;7175 wrote:
KingCRP;7156 wrote:
Kelechi;7154 wrote:

The best decision anyone can make right now is to invest wisely In the anticipation of the Bull run coming in. I believe many Altcoin would benefit from it including CRP Crypton.

I believe in Bitcoin no doubt but for now I am holding more of Altcoin because it’s very much profitable to me, the wise decision I have made is holding low price gem in anticipation for the bull run, coins like CRP Crypton are amazing right now.

#162 2023-04-29 22:54:01

thrive

KingCRP;7185 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7175 wrote:
KingCRP;7156 wrote:

I believe in Bitcoin no doubt but for now I am holding more of Altcoin because it’s very much profitable to me, the wise decision I have made is holding low price gem in anticipation for the bull run, coins like CRP Crypton are amazing right now.

You seem to be a CRP coin enthusiast more than me and I hope you're aware of the recent dump in the price of CRP coin. If you haven't do yourself a favor and accumulate some CRP coin before the recovery happens.

#163 2023-05-01 09:43:54

KingCRP

I have been away for a very long time and I am just coming to see that the price of CRP Crypton has reduced although this is hurting because this is the very first time I am seeing the price of CRP Crypton reduce.

#164 2023-05-01 14:06:11

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7244 wrote:

I have been away for a very long time and I am just coming to see that the price of CRP Crypton has reduced although this is hurting because this is the very first time I am seeing the price of CRP Crypton reduce.

The price of CRP has been reduced for over one week right now, although it wasn’t actually a very big drop in price but regardless no one wants to see a fall in price.

#165 2023-05-01 16:35:59

KAMSI_UG

KAMSI_UG;7250 wrote:
KingCRP;7244 wrote:

The price of CRP has been reduced for over one week right now, although it wasn’t actually a very big drop in price but regardless no one wants to see a fall in price.

The price is somewhere around $0.5 on the lots of exchanges, although it came as a shock to me as I never saw the price reducing but rather I presumed it was suppose to have actually gone up.

#166 2023-05-01 17:39:50

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;7265 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7250 wrote:
KingCRP;7244 wrote:

The price is somewhere around $0.5 on the lots of exchanges, although it came as a shock to me as I never saw the price reducing but rather I presumed it was suppose to have actually gone up.

Keep holding strong guys, the market is very volatile so it's not surprising seeing the price fall like this but one thing is very sure and that's the price would bounce up back.

#167 2023-05-01 17:44:21

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7277 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7265 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7250 wrote:

Keep holding strong guys, the market is very volatile so it's not surprising seeing the price fall like this but one thing is very sure and that's the price would bounce up back.

It's makes no sense holding CRP Crypton all this while only to come and sell off when the price drops, I think anyone that has come this far should make sure they keep on holding past this fall.

#168 2023-05-03 17:36:28

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;7280 wrote:
Kelechi;7277 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7265 wrote:

It's makes no sense holding CRP Crypton all this while only to come and sell off when the price drops, I think anyone that has come this far should make sure they keep on holding past this fall.

That’s very correct, it’s just like incurring loses, the market is down right now and I doubt if this is the right time to sell for any one regardless.

#169 2023-05-03 18:29:02

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7474 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7280 wrote:
Kelechi;7277 wrote:

That’s very correct, it’s just like incurring loses, the market is down right now and I doubt if this is the right time to sell for any one regardless.

Well I believe we don’t have much right on the way people decides to spend their coins there are many reasons why people sell off so we have to be very considerate about that too.

#170 2023-05-04 12:24:40

Dozie

As of today I believe the price of CRP Crypton was at $0.5 well the market hasn't yet gotten any better so let's just be patient about it.

#171 2023-05-04 13:30:01

JONSNOWING

Dozie;7593 wrote:

As of today I believe the price of CRP Crypton was at $0.5 well the market hasn't yet gotten any better so let's just be patient about it.

There was a price drop like two weeks ago that was when the price dropped to $0.5 but that shouldn't worry anyone because CRP Crypton has proven to be a solid coin and would always rise back up

#172 2023-05-04 22:09:39

CrytoCynthia

I don’t know about you guys but with the current market situation CRP Crypton my just be the best investment plan for any cryptocurrency enthusiast.

#173 2023-05-04 22:17:34

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7684 wrote:

I don’t know about you guys but with the current market situation CRP Crypton my just be the best investment plan for any cryptocurrency enthusiast.

The price is cheap, CRP Crypton is a solid coin, yes i think you are correct, this should be the best time to buy in on Bitcoin and especially CRP Crypton.

#174 2023-05-04 22:28:11

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7691 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7684 wrote:

The price is cheap, CRP Crypton is a solid coin, yes i think you are correct, this should be the best time to buy in on Bitcoin and especially CRP Crypton.

The price of so many coins are cheap so that’s not what we should be looking at. We need to look into reviews and one that has genuinely .

#175 2023-05-05 19:11:41

Kelechi

Deep down in me I actually feel the price of CRP Crypton to drop even more so that I can actually get some more.

Board footer