uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-06-15 20:54:00

Kelechi

Re: mobile app. When?

I have used the desktop version of the application for a very long time now and I must say I would always prefer it over the mobile application.

#402 2023-06-15 21:32:22

KingCRP

Kelechi;14124 wrote:

I have used the desktop version of the application for a very long time now and I must say I would always prefer it over the mobile application.

So mate you have made some interesting point I must say but really what are those features you see in the desktop application that you believe is better than the mobile application.

#403 2023-06-16 17:16:31

Kelechi

KingCRP;14152 wrote:
Kelechi;14124 wrote:

So mate you have made some interesting point I must say but really what are those features you see in the desktop application that you believe is better than the mobile application.

Well I would start with that the mobile application is still very good and I like it but the desktop application has more features in general than it.

#404 2023-06-16 17:30:38

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14247 wrote:
KingCRP;14152 wrote:
Kelechi;14124 wrote:

Well I would start with that the mobile application is still very good and I like it but the desktop application has more features in general than it.

I don't think for too long the desktop application would be ahead of the mobile application because this is just the beta version of the mobile application.

#405 2023-06-16 18:42:14

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14256 wrote:
Kelechi;14247 wrote:
KingCRP;14152 wrote:

I don't think for too long the desktop application would be ahead of the mobile application because this is just the beta version of the mobile application.

Well let's be very frank and establish an agreement here there are some utilities that the UtopiaP2P desktop application has some utility like mining that's not compatible with the mobile application.

#406 2023-06-16 19:47:56

Dozie

KingCRP;14267 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14256 wrote:
Kelechi;14247 wrote:

Well let's be very frank and establish an agreement here there are some utilities that the UtopiaP2P desktop application has some utility like mining that's not compatible with the mobile application.

Well yes the mining system may not be very compatible with the mobile application but j believe that there is a way it can still work because before we could be mining with our phone

#407 2023-06-16 21:10:52

MRBEAST

Dozie;14286 wrote:
KingCRP;14267 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14256 wrote:

Well yes the mining system may not be very compatible with the mobile application but j believe that there is a way it can still work because before we could be mining with our phone

Well I have seen people from the mining channel of Utopia p2p that they have able to mine even with their phone mobile device so then there is no issue on that

#408 2023-06-16 21:41:29

Dozie

MRBEAST;14330 wrote:
Dozie;14286 wrote:
KingCRP;14267 wrote:

Well I have seen people from the mining channel of Utopia p2p that they have able to mine even with their phone mobile device so then there is no issue on that

The Truth right now even if you can mine with your mobile phone you won't be able to compete with others using a larger device so you actually not going to be successful

#409 2023-06-16 21:59:10

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14352 wrote:
MRBEAST;14330 wrote:
Dozie;14286 wrote:

The Truth right now even if you can mine with your mobile phone you won't be able to compete with others using a larger device so you actually not going to be successful

That's why the desktop application is he better than the mobile version of the application in My own opinion but everyone is entitled to their preference and opinion.

#410 2023-06-16 22:57:36

level

KAMSI_UG;13668 wrote:
Kelechi;13661 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13653 wrote:

Someone who has used both application might still have a  different opinion. As long as any version of the application anyone is used to serves them

Well I have used both the mobile application and the desktop application and I have come to conclude that desktop application is the best

Well it's great you have used both the desktop application and the mobile application, I would like to ask you why you choose the desktop application.

Yes, it is good to use both the desktop application client and the mobile application in other to know the best, drawbacks and benefits of the application.
The reason why he chooses the desktop will be the benefit of it.

#411 2023-06-16 22:57:56

Vastextension

level;14394 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13668 wrote:
Kelechi;13661 wrote:

Well I have used both the mobile application and the desktop application and I have come to conclude that desktop application is the best

Well it's great you have used both the desktop application and the mobile application, I would like to ask you why you choose the desktop application.

Yes, it is good to use both the desktop application client and the mobile application in other to know the best, drawbacks and benefits of the application.

There's indeed a lot of benefit in using the desktop application client footing the wallet's vast features while the mobile wallet is limited to some features.

#412 2023-06-16 22:58:19

thrive

Vastextension;14395 wrote:
level;14394 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13668 wrote:

There's indeed a lot of benefit in using the desktop application client footing the wallet's vast features while the mobile wallet is limited to some features.

Apart from the limited features. People choose to use desktop applications over mobile apps due to various reasons like desktop applications provide a larger screen size, making them ideal for tasks requiring visual engagement like graphic design or video editing.

#413 2023-06-16 22:58:41

oba

thrive;14396 wrote:
level;14394 wrote:

Apart from the limited features. People choose to use desktop applications over mobile apps due to various reasons like desktop applications provide a larger screen size, making them ideal for tasks requiring visual engagement like graphic design or video editing.

The desktop environment allows users to multitask effectively and switch between different open applications and Windows easily, making it quite important for productivity.

#414 2023-06-16 22:59:09

level

oba;14397 wrote:
thrive;14396 wrote:

The desktop environment allows users to multitask effectively and switch between different open applications and Windows easily, making it quite important for productivity.

Extended desktop keyboard sizes and longer battery life make them more comfortable for typing for long periods, e.g., for large document drafting, data entry, or coding.

#415 2023-06-16 22:59:34

Vastextension

level;14398 wrote:
oba;14397 wrote:
thrive;14396 wrote:

Extended desktop keyboard sizes and longer battery life make them more comfortable for typing for long periods, e.g., for large document drafting, data entry, or coding.

Desktop computers generally offer more storage space and capacity than mobile devices, making them a great choice for content creators who generate large files, such as videos, music files, or high-resolution images.

#416 2023-06-16 22:59:54

thrive

Vastextension;14400 wrote:
level;14398 wrote:
oba;14397 wrote:

Desktop computers generally offer more storage space and capacity than mobile devices, making them a great choice for content creators who generate large files, such as videos, music files, or high-resolution images.

Desktops generally feature more powerful hardware configurations, graphics processing units (GPUs), and central processing units (CPUs), which are faster than those of mobile devices, making them ideal for running high-demand applications like software development or hardcore gaming.

#417 2023-06-16 23:00:29

oba

thrive;14401 wrote:
level;14398 wrote:

Desktops generally feature more powerful hardware configurations, graphics processing units (GPUs), and central processing units (CPUs), which are faster than those of mobile devices, making them ideal for running high-demand applications like software development or hardcore gaming.

Using a desktop for long durations does not cause discomfort on the eyes or neck which is common with holding a mobile device for extended periods.

#418 2023-06-16 23:00:55

thrive

oba;14402 wrote:
thrive;14401 wrote:

Using a desktop for long durations does not cause discomfort on the eyes or neck which is common with holding a mobile device for extended periods.

People prefer desktop applications to mobile apps because of benefits such as larger screens, multitasking, ease of typing, more storage capacity, performance, and comfort.

#419 2023-06-16 23:01:17

Vastextension

thrive;14403 wrote:
oba;14402 wrote:
thrive;14401 wrote:

People prefer desktop applications to mobile apps because of benefits such as larger screens, multitasking, ease of typing, more storage capacity, performance, and comfort.

Nonetheless, both desktop and mobile apps are convenient and valuable tools, each with its own set of benefits and features depending on the task at hand.

#420 2023-06-17 14:50:20

Kelechi

Vastextension;14404 wrote:
thrive;14403 wrote:
oba;14402 wrote:

Nonetheless, both desktop and mobile apps are convenient and valuable tools, each with its own set of benefits and features depending on the task at hand.

That's very correct they are very convenient and both has great advantage and also they do have their disadvantages as well so it's up to the individual.

#421 2023-06-17 15:32:49

MRBEAST

Kelechi;14444 wrote:
thrive;14403 wrote:

That's very correct they are very convenient and both has great advantage and also they do have their disadvantages as well so it's up to the individual.

Well for now the desktop version of the application has way more advantage than the mobile version of the application but I believe that when the mobile application comes out proper it would definitely have more utilities.

#422 2023-06-17 17:28:25

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14462 wrote:
Kelechi;14444 wrote:

Well for now the desktop version of the application has way more advantage than the mobile version of the application but I believe that when the mobile application comes out proper it would definitely have more utilities.

Well if you are the type that is always on the road I would advice that you also get the mobile version of the application.

#423 2023-06-17 18:29:32

MRBEAST

Kelechi;14470 wrote:
MRBEAST;14462 wrote:
Kelechi;14444 wrote:

Well if you are the type that is always on the road I would advice that you also get the mobile version of the application.

Well I think those who has a laptop would be able to consider their laptop device as flexible as you can actually carry it on the go, so it's still down to individual preference.

#424 2023-06-17 21:05:14

Crpuss

I think many people are getting this all wrong, there is nothing as the mobile application for Utopia p2p currently, all we have for now is the beta version of the mobile application.

#425 2023-06-17 22:20:59

JONSNOWING

Maybe the comparison might be in the direction of the Desktop app and the beta version of the mobile application. But is there any difference between the mobile app and the Beta version of the mobile app

Board footer