uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#626 2023-10-02 18:54:02

KAMSI_UG

Re: mobile app. When?

Kelechi;22896 wrote:

mobile app or desktop app? Both have the features that lack in one or is more in one. It’s best for users to always use  what  works with them as long it’s an application

Yes mate I believe it's just individual preference because both the mobile application and the deck top application are both great and has their advantages.

#627 2023-10-02 21:17:06

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;22944 wrote:
Kelechi;22896 wrote:

mobile app or desktop app? Both have the features that lack in one or is more in one. It’s best for users to always use  what  works with them as long it’s an application

Yes mate I believe it's just individual preference because both the mobile application and the deck top application are both great and has their advantages.

You are right mate, both have different advantages and disadvantages it’s  best to use what one is familiar with or that serves one and one’s need for it

#628 2023-10-02 22:04:51

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;22968 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22944 wrote:
Kelechi;22896 wrote:

You are right mate, both have different advantages and disadvantages it’s  best to use what one is familiar with or that serves one and one’s need for it

Well one of the best advantage the UtopiaP2P mobile application has us that it is more flexible and Mobile than the UtopiaP2P desktop application.

#629 2023-10-03 23:15:57

Vastextension

Kelechi;22968 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22944 wrote:
Kelechi;22896 wrote:

I think both the mobile and the desltop app will have the benefit for communication and business transactions, Utopia offers a very secure and private environment. To guarantee the privacy and security of user data, it makes use of end-to-end encryption, a decentralized architecture, and cutting-edge encryption algorithms.

#630 2023-10-03 23:16:18

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;23018 wrote:
Kelechi;22968 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22944 wrote:

I think both the mobile and the desltop app will have the benefit for communication and business transactions, Utopia offers a very secure and private environment. To guarantee the privacy and security of user data, it makes use of end-to-end encryption, a decentralized architecture, and cutting-edge encryption algorithms.

Because Utopia relies on a decentralized network, no single entity is in charge of managing the ecosystem. Because of this, it is impervious to censorship, surveillance, and single points of failure.

#631 2023-10-03 23:16:39

joanna

IyaJJJ;23019 wrote:
Kelechi;22968 wrote:

Because Utopia relies on a decentralized network, no single entity is in charge of managing the ecosystem. Because of this, it is impervious to censorship, surveillance, and single points of failure.

Utopia users have the option of communicating anonymously, protecting their identities and ensuring that their messages cannot be read or intercepted by a third party.

#632 2023-10-03 23:17:58

joanna

CrytoCynthia;22708 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22700 wrote:

Well yes personally I would always choose the mobile application based on it's mobility if it has all the utilities but the truth is that this won't be even possible.

Well utilities like the UtopiaP2P simple mining is a utility I think would be hard to see on the UtopiaP2P application in the mobile version.

Yes, it is possible for the UtopiaP2P mobile app to have utilities like UtopiaP2P simple mining if it's among the development plan.

#633 2023-10-03 23:18:33

thrive

joanna;23020 wrote:
IyaJJJ;23019 wrote:

Utopia users have the option of communicating anonymously, protecting their identities and ensuring that their messages cannot be read or intercepted by a third party.

The application includes instant messaging and file transfer features that let users send messages and share files quickly and easily.

#634 2023-10-03 23:19:00

oba

joanna;23021 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22700 wrote:

Well yes personally I would always choose the mobile application based on it's mobility if it has all the utilities but the truth is that this won't be even possible.

Well utilities like the UtopiaP2P simple mining is a utility I think would be hard to see on the UtopiaP2P application in the mobile version.

Yes, it is possible for the UtopiaP2P mobile app to have utilities like UtopiaP2P simple mining if it's among the development plan.

Since the mobile app provides a user-friendly interface and allows users to access various features and functionalities of the Utopia ecosystem i think can also have the easy mining.

#635 2023-10-03 23:19:18

Vastextension

thrive;23022 wrote:
joanna;23020 wrote:
IyaJJJ;23019 wrote:

The application includes instant messaging and file transfer features that let users send messages and share files quickly and easily.

Utopia offers a variety of built-in tools and services, including voice messaging, encrypted email, a gaming platform, and private web browsing. These features improve the user experience and offer a complete ecosystem for a range of requirements.

#636 2023-10-03 23:19:43

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;23024 wrote:
thrive;23022 wrote:
joanna;23020 wrote:

Utopia offers a variety of built-in tools and services, including voice messaging, encrypted email, a gaming platform, and private web browsing. These features improve the user experience and offer a complete ecosystem for a range of requirements.

Utopia has its own stable, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency called Crypton (CRP). Within the ecosystem, users can conduct secure and private transactions using Crypton.

#637 2023-10-03 23:19:57

level

oba;23023 wrote:
joanna;23021 wrote:

Since the mobile app provides a user-friendly interface and allows users to access various features and functionalities of the Utopia ecosystem i think can also have the easy mining.

The UtopiaP2P simple mining feature allows users to mine Crypton (CRP), the cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem, by contributing to the network's stability and security.

#638 2023-10-03 23:20:42

thrive

IyaJJJ;23025 wrote:
thrive;23022 wrote:

Utopia has its own stable, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency called Crypton (CRP). Within the ecosystem, users can conduct secure and private transactions using Crypton.

Utopia does not demand KYC (Know Your Customer) verification and places no restrictions on how much money users can transfer. This guarantees user autonomy and accessibility.

#639 2023-10-03 23:20:47

joanna

level;23026 wrote:
oba;23023 wrote:
joanna;23021 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P simple mining feature allows users to mine Crypton (CRP), the cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem, by contributing to the network's stability and security.

While mobile devices may not have the same computational power as desktop computers, they can still contribute to the mining process.

#640 2023-10-03 23:21:06

oba

joanna;23028 wrote:
level;23026 wrote:
oba;23023 wrote:

While mobile devices may not have the same computational power as desktop computers, they can still contribute to the mining process.

Mobile devices can perform mining tasks and earn rewards, although the mining process may be more efficient on desktop computers or specialized mining hardware.

#641 2023-10-03 23:21:38

Vastextension

thrive;23027 wrote:
IyaJJJ;23025 wrote:

Utopia does not demand KYC (Know Your Customer) verification and places no restrictions on how much money users can transfer. This guarantees user autonomy and accessibility.

Users can access the ecosystem from their preferred devices thanks to Utopia's availability on desktop (Windows, macOS, and Linux) and mobile (Android and iOS) platforms.

#642 2023-10-03 23:22:07

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;23030 wrote:
thrive;23027 wrote:
IyaJJJ;23025 wrote:

Users can access the ecosystem from their preferred devices thanks to Utopia's availability on desktop (Windows, macOS, and Linux) and mobile (Android and iOS) platforms.

Base on the year of the creation of the UtopiaP2P its user base might be smaller than that of more seasoned messaging or payment systems. Less people or companies might start to accept Utopia as a payment method as a result of this.

#643 2023-10-03 23:22:11

level

oba;23029 wrote:
joanna;23028 wrote:
level;23026 wrote:

Mobile devices can perform mining tasks and earn rewards, although the mining process may be more efficient on desktop computers or specialized mining hardware.

Therefore, the UtopiaP2P mobile app can incorporate utilities like UtopiaP2P simple mining, allowing users to participate in mining and earn rewards even while using their mobile devices.

#644 2023-10-03 23:22:45

joanna

level;23032 wrote:
oba;23029 wrote:
joanna;23028 wrote:

Therefore, the UtopiaP2P mobile app can incorporate utilities like UtopiaP2P simple mining, allowing users to participate in mining and earn rewards even while using their mobile devices.

This provides an additional way for users to engage with the Utopia ecosystem and contribute to its operation.

#645 2023-10-03 23:23:25

oba

IyaJJJ;23031 wrote:
thrive;23027 wrote:

Base on the year of the creation of the UtopiaP2P its user base might be smaller than that of more seasoned messaging or payment systems. Less people or companies might start to accept Utopia as a payment method as a result of this.

The application has several advanced features and functionalities, which could present a learning curve for new users who are not familiar with decentralized technologies.

#646 2023-10-03 23:23:51

level

oba;23034 wrote:
IyaJJJ;23031 wrote:

The application has several advanced features and functionalities, which could present a learning curve for new users who are not familiar with decentralized technologies.

Utopia might have a limited level of integration with third-party services and platforms, which might limit the selection of features or services that are offered.

#647 2023-10-05 20:19:58

CrytoCynthia

Guys if you partook in the last Utopia p2p mobile application campaign I suggest you go check out the list of winners that has been announced and see if you were lucky.

#648 2023-10-05 20:32:54

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;23106 wrote:

Guys if you partook in the last Utopia p2p mobile application campaign I suggest you go check out the list of winners that has been announced and see if you were lucky.

Well to really have a better involvement in UtopiaP2P ecosystem you should check out their application either the mobile application or the desktop application.

#649 2023-10-05 21:08:57

CrytoCynthia

Since the mobile application has already become a trend and many people keeps talking about how they like the Mobile application k think it's time we get an iOS version.

#650 2023-10-05 21:22:24

KAMSI_UG

Yes that's true mate I would love to see the iOS version of the UtopiaP2P application since iOS is a Mobile device.

Board footer