uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-04-07 12:55:16

level

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;6856 wrote:

Well I am not in a hurry for the Utopia p2p mobile application to be realized because I am also using the Utopia p2p mobile version of the application but I would also appreciate if the mobile version of the application can be possible.

I like what you just said here and I hope more enthusiasts of this great project will be more understanding like you cause the component of the mobile application is not something easy.

#152 2023-05-01 16:32:40

KingCRP

Is the mobile application still a topic here. Utopia p2p has a mobile version that you can use now but it’s only has channels and not up to the utilities you get from the Utopia p2p desktop application.

#153 2023-05-01 17:45:39

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7263 wrote:

Is the mobile application still a topic here. Utopia p2p has a mobile version that you can use now but it’s only has channels and not up to the utilities you get from the Utopia p2p desktop application.

I have never had any problem using the Utopia p2p desktop version so I don't think I would be getting the mobile application now regardless of the flexibility it offers, I am good with my laptop.

#154 2023-05-01 18:30:55

Kelechi

I believe it's should also be a personal decisions those who wants to use the mobile version of the application should feel free to use it and those who prefer the desktop version should all be able to use it.

#155 2023-05-01 18:35:52

Dozie

Kelechi;7288 wrote:

I believe it's should also be a personal decisions those who wants to use the mobile version of the application should feel free to use it and those who prefer the desktop version should all be able to use it.

Yes I think you have a point and I respect that but in all you still have to explain to everyone the benefits and the non benefits of using any of the version of the application.

#156 2023-05-02 13:38:37

KingCRP

Dozie;7289 wrote:
Kelechi;7288 wrote:

Yes I think you have a point and I respect that but in all you still have to explain to everyone the benefits and the non benefits of using any of the version of the application.

It’s very obvious mate, the mobile application only contains the channels available on the application but the desktop version of the application contains many more utilities that are very important.

#157 2023-05-02 19:49:01

KingCRP

KingCRP;7355 wrote:
Dozie;7289 wrote:
Kelechi;7288 wrote:

It’s very obvious mate, the mobile application only contains the channels available on the application but the desktop version of the application contains many more utilities that are very important.

Regardless of the fact that the mobile version of the application only contain those utilities there are many people who would still prefer it over the desktop version of the application.

#158 2023-05-02 21:01:19

KAMSI_UG

Hey I was thinking of having the mobile version of the application but I am not too sure, so guys I am a big fan of the uMusic is this service available on the mobile application version.

#159 2023-05-03 13:12:24

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7411 wrote:

Hey I was thinking of having the mobile version of the application but I am not too sure, so guys I am a big fan of the uMusic is this service available on the mobile application version.

What i am sure of is that you would get the channel form of the application that’s not a problem but I am not certain you would get the uMusic program it self.

#160 2023-05-03 15:08:27

oba

KingCRP;7355 wrote:
Dozie;7289 wrote:
Kelechi;7288 wrote:

Out of curiosity. When was the last time you use the UtopiaP2P mobile application client? Because the last time I checked the Utopia mobile application had ChatGPT AI assistant features despite the mobile being in the beta stage.

#161 2023-05-03 17:02:00

KingCRP

oba;7458 wrote:
KingCRP;7355 wrote:
Dozie;7289 wrote:

Out of curiosity. When was the last time you use the UtopiaP2P mobile application client? Because the last time I checked the Utopia mobile application had ChatGPT AI assistant features despite the mobile being in the beta stage.

Well I don’t think the Utopia p2p mobile application is on a beta stage this is actually the main Utopia p2p mobile application but it’s not just fill with the utilities the desktop application has.

#162 2023-05-03 18:49:57

KingCRP

KingCRP;7464 wrote:
oba;7458 wrote:
KingCRP;7355 wrote:

Well I don’t think the Utopia p2p mobile application is on a beta stage this is actually the main Utopia p2p mobile application but it’s not just fill with the utilities the desktop application has.

I don’t care if the mobile app or desktop version, all I am sure of is that the Utopia p2p application is a more have for anyone in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

#163 2023-05-03 18:53:05

KAMSI_UG

My favorite choice between the mobile application and the desktop has to be the desktop version but if it’s about flexibility then the mobile version is best.

#164 2023-05-03 22:49:01

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;7455 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7411 wrote:

What i am sure of is that you would get the channel form of the application that’s not a problem but I am not certain you would get the uMusic program it self.

I don't think there's a way to access the uMusic website through the mobile application now and in the future but if it happens that the developer makes the uMusic website available on Clearnet, yes it can be accessible on mobile.

#165 2023-05-03 22:50:56

full

IyaJJJ;7557 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7455 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7411 wrote:

I don't think there's a way to access the uMusic website through the mobile application now and in the future but if it happens that the developer makes the uMusic website available on Clearnet, yes it can be accessible on mobile.

I know the UtopiaP2P developers to be the number one enthusiast of this project and as you said the clearnet website is the solution to access uMusic on mobile i am sure they will do something about it.

#166 2023-05-03 22:52:52

level

oba;7458 wrote:
KingCRP;7355 wrote:
Dozie;7289 wrote:

I think  the reason why he makes this statement will be that he's using the mobile version that's lower to Utopia v.1.2.102 which is currently the latest version of the mobile application

#167 2023-05-03 22:53:24

joanna

level;7560 wrote:
oba;7458 wrote:
KingCRP;7355 wrote:

I think  the reason why he makes this statement will be that he's using the mobile version that's lower to Utopia v.1.2.102 which is currently the latest version of the mobile application

You have a point and this is why it's important to always check maybe there's a new version of every application one is using because it's not advisable to use an old version of any app client.

#168 2023-05-03 23:31:25

thrive

joanna;7561 wrote:
level;7560 wrote:
oba;7458 wrote:

You have a point and this is why it's important to always check maybe there's a new version of every application one is using because it's not advisable to use an old version of any app client.

Yes, it is important to always check or set if there's a new version of the application used for cryptocurrency and other important to avoid security vulnerably because old versions are always vulnerable to attack.

#169 2023-05-03 23:39:02

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;7492 wrote:

My favorite choice between the mobile application and the desktop has to be the desktop version but if it’s about flexibility then the mobile version is best.

Yes, there will be always the benefit that gives different applications but I like the desktop application more than the mobile because of its full features

#170 2023-05-04 12:23:29

Dozie

Vastextension;7573 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7492 wrote:

Yes, there will be always the benefit that gives different applications but I like the desktop application more than the mobile because of its full features

It's not very clear that why people prefer the desktop version is because of the fact it has more features than the mobile application version if that's the case I believe the team should look into giving more utilities to the mobile application.

#171 2023-05-04 13:32:55

JONSNOWING

Dozie;7592 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7492 wrote:

It's not very clear that why people prefer the desktop version is because of the fact it has more features than the mobile application version if that's the case I believe the team should look into giving more utilities to the mobile application.

Okay then why not make do with the desktop version when you are at home for any other utilities and then when you are on the road you can always use the mobile application version.

#172 2023-05-04 22:19:13

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;7608 wrote:
Dozie;7592 wrote:

Okay then why not make do with the desktop version when you are at home for any other utilities and then when you are on the road you can always use the mobile application version.

This is actually a good advice and it’s just like having multiple options, I am still making use of the desktop application but would definitely get a Mobil application.

#173 2023-05-04 22:26:42

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7692 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7608 wrote:
Dozie;7592 wrote:

This is actually a good advice and it’s just like having multiple options, I am still making use of the desktop application but would definitely get a Mobil application.

Ok since I have an account on the desktop version I am just wondering does that mean I would need to get another fresh account for the mobile version.

#174 2023-05-05 19:37:43

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;7695 wrote:
KingCRP;7692 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7608 wrote:

Ok since I have an account on the desktop version I am just wondering does that mean I would need to get another fresh account for the mobile version.

Well I believe everyone should be able to use their own form of application they feel it's best for them, for me right now I would say my vest application is the desktop version.

#175 2023-05-05 21:04:18

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7695 wrote:
KingCRP;7692 wrote:

Well I believe everyone should be able to use their own form of application they feel it's best for them, for me right now I would say my vest application is the desktop version.

The best is for the team to seek ways in trying to compensate everyone and that’s trying to round up everything to a well structured mobile app.

Board footer