Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-05-05 21:22:03

KAMSI_UG

Re: mobile app. When?

CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7695 wrote:

Ok since I have an account on the desktop version I am just wondering does that mean I would need to get another fresh account for the mobile version.

Well I believe everyone should be able to use their own form of application they feel it's best for them, for me right now I would say my vest application is the desktop version.

The best is for the team to seek ways in trying to compensate everyone and that’s trying to round up everything to a well structured mobile app.

Well I don’t think that would be possible the Utopia p2p ecosystem is very large and the mobile devices many not be able to accommodate everything that the ecosystem has.

#177 2023-05-05 21:30:12

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;7796 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:

Well I believe everyone should be able to use their own form of application they feel it's best for them, for me right now I would say my vest application is the desktop version.

The best is for the team to seek ways in trying to compensate everyone and that’s trying to round up everything to a well structured mobile app.

Well I don’t think that would be possible the Utopia p2p ecosystem is very large and the mobile devices many not be able to accommodate everything that the ecosystem has.

Yes I believe you have a good point there also I used by previous laptop to try to get the desktop version of the application and it wasn't able to carry it.

#178 2023-05-05 21:32:54

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;7796 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:

I think it is very possible. The developers can compress all the features into a movie application that everyone can access and also use.  Not everyone has the logistics to always have the PC around all the time.

#179 2023-05-05 21:36:41

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7695 wrote:

Ok since I have an account on the desktop version I am just wondering does that mean I would need to get another fresh account for the mobile version.

I think the best idea still remains on finding the options that best suits you, Utopia p2p team has provided tow options that's the desktop version and the mobile version.

#180 2023-05-05 21:48:22

Dozie

JONSNOWING;7808 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7754 wrote:

I think the best idea still remains on finding the options that best suits you, Utopia p2p team has provided tow options that's the desktop version and the mobile version.

Well why we here arguing about this many people are actually making use of both options I actually love the uMusic channel on Utopia p2p application it helps me relax.

#181 2023-05-06 18:57:38

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;7814 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7808 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7780 wrote:

Well why we here arguing about this many people are actually making use of both options I actually love the uMusic channel on Utopia p2p application it helps me relax.

Lots of the Utopia p2p channels are amazing and full of fun so I think the mobile application isn’t a bad choice to have especially for on the go people.

#182 2023-05-06 20:17:40

CrytoCynthia

CrytoCynthia;7861 wrote:
Dozie;7814 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7808 wrote:

Lots of the Utopia p2p channels are amazing and full of fun so I think the mobile application isn’t a bad choice to have especially for on the go people.

That’s very correct mate, have you tried their uMusic channel, they also have a uMisic platforms were you can enjoy amazing music and even be able to upload yours.

#183 2023-05-06 20:23:08

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;7905 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7861 wrote:
Dozie;7814 wrote:

That’s very correct mate, have you tried their uMusic channel, they also have a uMisic platforms were you can enjoy amazing music and even be able to upload yours.

That's true I have also tried the Utopia p2p uMusic and there are tons of songs to choose from also you are disturbed by ads.

#184 2023-05-07 22:30:49

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7908 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7905 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7861 wrote:

That's true I have also tried the Utopia p2p uMusic and there are tons of songs to choose from also you are disturbed by ads.

The uMusic is fantastic but the sad thing is that it's not well streamed like Spotify but I prefer uMusic to Spotify. Utopia need to start pushing it's utilities to the public.

#185 2023-05-07 23:07:15

thrive

Kelechi;7908 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7905 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7861 wrote:

Disturbed by ads? For the record, there's no advertisement on the UtopiaP2P application client and I wonder why you mentioned something like ads when Utopia automatically doesn't support it.

#186 2023-05-07 23:08:32

IyaJJJ

thrive;8082 wrote:
Kelechi;7908 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7905 wrote:

Disturbed by ads? For the record, there's no advertisement on the UtopiaP2P application client and I wonder why you mentioned something like ads when Utopia automatically doesn't support it.

From the statement made by the user, i believe he's talking about the jpeg with the logo of the uMusic channel that's posted on the channel sometime by the channel moderator.

#187 2023-05-07 23:12:57

full

IyaJJJ;8083 wrote:
thrive;8082 wrote:
Kelechi;7908 wrote:

From the statement made by the user, i believe he's talking about the jpeg with the logo of the uMusic channel that's posted on the channel sometime by the channel moderator.

If that is indeed what was said to be an ad on the uMusic channel then I don't consider it to be ads and since the uMusic website doesn't have ads there's no way their channel will have an ad.

#188 2023-05-07 23:16:43

joanna

JONSNOWING;8074 wrote:
Kelechi;7908 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7905 wrote:

The uMusic is fantastic but the sad thing is that it's not well streamed like Spotify but I prefer uMusic to Spotify. Utopia need to start pushing it's utilities to the public.

Utopia P2P is a privacy focus project and there chance for the project to be limited to something in other to provide users with the needed privacy service. However, in the future, if they believe they provide the streaming service you talk about they will integrate the idea.

#189 2023-05-09 23:40:17

oba

joanna;8085 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8074 wrote:
Kelechi;7908 wrote:

Utopia P2P is a privacy focus project and there chance for the project to be limited to something in other to provide users with the needed privacy service. However, in the future, if they believe they provide the streaming service you talk about they will integrate the idea.

Streaming services with a privacy focus may not be possible since the calculation of the music stream on the ecosystem will need some manual and digital calculation. Therefore, there's a chance that the more this occurs the less the privacy of users.

#190 2023-05-11 21:14:33

KAMSI_UG

I Leant that there would be an update to the Utopia p2p application soon but I don’t know if this information is true or nor do I have the idea of when this would happen.

#191 2023-05-11 22:58:11

KAMSI_UG

With the new airdrop program that just came out on the Utopia p2p application I would like to know does this service have any positive effect on Utopia p2p?

#192 2023-05-14 16:31:02

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;8250 wrote:

With the new airdrop program that just came out on the Utopia p2p application I would like to know does this service have any positive effect on Utopia p2p?

Yes definitely, because people loves airdrop and this is an opportunity for more people to get into the ecosystem because of the gains this would offer us.

#193 2023-05-14 17:39:31

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8382 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8250 wrote:

Yes definitely, because people loves airdrop and this is an opportunity for more people to get into the ecosystem because of the gains this would offer us.

Right now there is a lot of airdrop campaign on Utopia p2p ecosystem, you can get some on their application and also on their exchange.

#194 2023-05-14 17:53:59

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;8389 wrote:
Kelechi;8382 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8250 wrote:

Right now there is a lot of airdrop campaign on Utopia p2p ecosystem, you can get some on their application and also on their exchange.

I actually got airdrop from Crypton exchange, even though my trading wasn't too profitable but the airdrop would beore than a consolation for me and I love it.

#195 2023-05-14 18:46:22

Dozie

Guys how much is the airdrop on the Utopia p2p application and also how long does it last like can a single account get more than one time airdrop a day?

#196 2023-05-14 18:51:02

KingCRP

Dozie;8416 wrote:

Guys how much is the airdrop on the Utopia p2p application and also how long does it last like can a single account get more than one time airdrop a day?

From the last airdrop I got I think it's 0.01 CRP if I am not mistaking and I only got it once that very day although the airdrop is shared amongst many so you don't expect it to be too much.

#197 2023-05-14 21:15:33

JONSNOWING

Why is it that some people would get airdrop while some people would not get it.

#198 2023-05-14 22:17:42

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;8431 wrote:

Why is it that some people would get airdrop while some people would not get it.

That is why its an airdrop, its actually not for everyone at the same time and that's where luck comes in.

#199 2023-05-15 15:56:00

Kelechi

PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8431 wrote:

That is why its an airdrop, its actually not for everyone at the same time and that's where luck comes in.

The winners of the airdrop are selected at random, I don't think it's premeditated so just hope you are lucky.

#200 2023-05-15 18:39:28

KingCRP

Kelechi;8509 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8431 wrote:

The winners of the airdrop are selected at random, I don't think it's premeditated so just hope you are lucky.

In Airdrops there is nothing such as winners, everyone is a winner or potential winner because there is no contests to it, you only have to get online to stand a chance.

Board footer