Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-05-15 19:22:13

Dozie

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;8540 wrote:
Kelechi;8509 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:

That is why its an airdrop, its actually not for everyone at the same time and that's where luck comes in.

The winners of the airdrop are selected at random, I don't think it's premeditated so just hope you are lucky.

In Airdrops there is nothing such as winners, everyone is a winner or potential winner because there is no contests to it, you only have to get online to stand a chance.

Well if you have not gotten anything from the airdrop bot then you not yet a winner if you ask me , but the chances of getting nothing from the airdrop bot now is very low because I see many people gaining from it

#202 2023-05-15 22:22:49

level

PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8431 wrote:

Why is it that some people would get airdrop while some people would not get it.

That is why its an airdrop, its actually not for everyone at the same time and that's where luck comes in.

The UtopiaP2P airdrop is for everyone if you can spend at least one hour on the application client you'll get 0.01CRP or less but when it comes to high prize-winning of the CRP coin that comes with luck because it will be limited to some people.

#203 2023-05-15 22:25:59

IyaJJJ

level;8582 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8431 wrote:

Why is it that some people would get airdrop while some people would not get it.

The UtopiaP2P airdrop is for everyone if you can spend at least one hour on the application client you'll get 0.01CRP or less but when it comes to high prize-winning of the CRP coin that comes with luck because it will be limited to some people.

Yes, based on how I have won the 0.01CRP coin on several occasions and I believe the airdrop reward to somehow be in circulation is why 11,111 users will be rewarded with the airdrop coin every day.

#204 2023-05-15 22:30:15

joanna

IyaJJJ;8583 wrote:
level;8582 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8441 wrote:

Yes, based on how I have won the 0.01CRP coin on several occasions and I believe the airdrop reward to somehow be in circulation is why 11,111 users will be rewarded with the airdrop coin every day.

Despite the fact that the number of users that will be picked for the airdrop every single day is many, we still see some people that won't be lucky enough to earn a single CRP coin

#205 2023-05-15 22:34:07

full

joanna;8587 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8583 wrote:
level;8582 wrote:

Despite the fact that the number of users that will be picked for the airdrop every single day is many, we still see some people that won't be lucky enough to earn a single CRP coin

You're right but I just hope that some users won't see the airdrop reward as something that they are obliged to earn.
I am just saying this because some people can be surprised when it comes to things given for free.

#206 2023-05-15 22:38:32

IyaJJJ

full;8588 wrote:
joanna;8587 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8583 wrote:

You're right but I just hope that some users won't see the airdrop reward as something that they are obliged to earn.
I am just saying this because some people can be surprised when it comes to things given for free.

I don't think anyone will have the impression of the airdrop coin is something that's meant for him whereas it is meant for all the enthusiasts of the UtopiaP2P community and this feature was created to compensate the ecosystem user for their support.

#207 2023-05-16 23:07:44

Dozie

The airdrop contest that was recently paused was users of the mobile application able to be part of the contest or was the contest only for those who uses desktop application.

#208 2023-05-17 11:43:28

Dozie

Dozie;8743 wrote:

The airdrop contest that was recently paused was users of the mobile application able to be part of the contest or was the contest only for those who uses desktop application.

Yes the airdrop campaign on the UtopiaP2P application has been paused for now but I feel it would be back again very soon so just keep anticipating it.

#209 2023-05-17 14:31:08

Kelechi

Dozie;8808 wrote:
Dozie;8743 wrote:

Yes the airdrop campaign on the UtopiaP2P application has been paused for now but I feel it would be back again very soon so just keep anticipating it.

If I am not mistaking I saw an airdrop campaign on Utopia p2p crypton exchange I did not understand it very well but I think it's still active.

#210 2023-05-17 14:58:27

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;8816 wrote:
Dozie;8808 wrote:
Dozie;8743 wrote:

If I am not mistaking I saw an airdrop campaign on Utopia p2p crypton exchange I did not understand it very well but I think it's still active.

Yes mate it's the traders airdrop and it's been on for a while but to be eligible for this you would need to be trading on the UtopiaP2P exchange crypton exchange mate.

#211 2023-05-17 15:05:22

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8827 wrote:
Kelechi;8816 wrote:
Dozie;8808 wrote:

Yes mate it's the traders airdrop and it's been on for a while but to be eligible for this you would need to be trading on the UtopiaP2P exchange crypton exchange mate.

And does the airdrop go to those who wins their trades or is it just a random selection process where any one can win regardless of if they win or they lose.

#212 2023-05-17 19:48:45

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;8827 wrote:
Kelechi;8816 wrote:
Dozie;8808 wrote:

Yes, people need to trade on the Crypton Exchange to win the CRP coin airdrop on the exchange but the airdrop is not only for traders, and anybody that trades a minimum of $100 in CRP coin has the right to win the airdrop.

#213 2023-05-17 19:51:48

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;8887 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8827 wrote:
Kelechi;8816 wrote:

Yes, people need to trade on the Crypton Exchange to win the CRP coin airdrop on the exchange but the airdrop is not only for traders, and anybody that trades a minimum of $100 in CRP coin has the right to win the airdrop.

Yes, but the requirement has changed according to the announcement posted by the Utopia team yesterday.
Now any user that deposits a minimum of $100 within 3 hours on the Crypton Exchange could be the winner of the airdrop.

#214 2023-05-17 19:56:24

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;8890 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8827 wrote:

Yes, but the requirement has changed according to the announcement posted by the Utopia team yesterday.
Now any user that deposits a minimum of $100 within 3 hours on the Crypton Exchange could be the winner of the airdrop.

This means anybody could be the winner of the airdrop event base on the special bot automatic selection and distribution. I won't want to miss this opportunity for the world.
Hope there's no ending date for the airdrop.

#215 2023-05-17 19:57:47

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;8893 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8890 wrote:

This means anybody could be the winner of the airdrop event base on the special bot automatic selection and distribution. I won't want to miss this opportunity for the world.

From what I see there's no plan by the UtopiaP2P developer team to end the airdrop soon but we both know time don't wait for anyone cause the clock is always ticking and the early you join the better your chance before huge people know this offer.

#216 2023-05-17 20:09:19

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;8894 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8890 wrote:

From what I see there's no plan by the UtopiaP2P developer team to end the airdrop soon but we both know time don't wait for anyone cause the clock is always ticking and the early you join the better your chance before huge people know this offer.

It's a good campaign to engage in. But I think this campaign is on pause.  I also think everyone is welcome to participate no matter their position or location, everyone can join

#217 2023-05-17 22:11:57

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;8901 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8894 wrote:

It's a good campaign to engage in. But I think this campaign is on pause.  I also think everyone is welcome to participate no matter their position or location, everyone can join

Yes it is but there is a discussion campaign on Utopia p2p telegram group and they are offering $100 to three people on this amazing competition.

#218 2023-05-18 16:57:56

CrytoCynthia

Who here know if I can get the mobile application on my iphone, I recently lost my Android phone and now I am left with an iphone and was hoping on getting the mobile application there

#219 2023-05-18 22:24:29

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;9013 wrote:

Who here know if I can get the mobile application on my iphone, I recently lost my Android phone and now I am left with an iphone and was hoping on getting the mobile application there

No mate I don't think this possible for now, the mobile application is only available on the Android version of the Mobile application for now no iOS.

#220 2023-05-19 14:35:25

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;9125 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9013 wrote:

No mate I don't think this possible for now, the mobile application is only available on the Android version of the Mobile application for now no iOS.

Well yes that's true but It would be great if they can also make the mobile application be inclusive with iOS for those who are using iphones.

#221 2023-05-19 14:51:05

KAMSI_UG

The mobile application is already available it's now left to you to choose if you would like it in preference to the desktop version of the application.

#222 2023-05-19 16:55:29

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;9159 wrote:

The mobile application is already available it's now left to you to choose if you would like it in preference to the desktop version of the application.

Well many people wants to choose the mobile application but they are hinder because of the fact that the utilities on the mobile application is different from that which they can get on the desktop version of the application.

#223 2023-05-19 21:24:11

Camavinga

I think that is where they have to complement and fix the problem. I should be able or be allowed to the same services no matter where I am or coming from.

#224 2023-05-19 21:45:13

PEACEMAKER

The mobile application should be now show people that Utopia p2p team is also passionate about giving the community what they actually want.

#225 2023-05-20 14:12:25

JONSNOWING

I agree with you mate, a flexible information makes interaction and assessment of information quite handy and easy.
The Mobile app will solve a lot of this, with same information

Board footer