uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-28 21:39:40

IyaJJJ

Re: Why may wallet show 0 CRP

oba;3975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3667 wrote:

Who else noticed the price drop in CRP this morning although not a very considerate drop but CRP Crypton reached around $0.5 today per one.

This was long ago when the bearish market was a little before this current bullish market started but I don't think we can see Crypton coin at that price again.

Is not that I strongly believe in the potential of the Crypton coin but I wanted to be sure. Could you explain why you believe we cant see the Crypton coin down trending to the $0.5 price again?

#27 2023-01-28 21:56:56

joanna

IyaJJJ;3983 wrote:
oba;3975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3667 wrote:

Who else noticed the price drop in CRP this morning although not a very considerate drop but CRP Crypton reached around $0.5 today per one.

This was long ago when the bearish market was a little before this current bullish market started but I don't think we can see Crypton coin at that price again.

Is not that I strongly believe in the potential of the Crypton coin but I wanted to be sure. Could you explain why you believe we cant see the Crypton coin down trending to the $0.5 price again?

I believe that's because the Utopia p2p ecosystem is expected to get more adoption since the Crypton coin makes it the CoinGecko top trending, accepted by online merchants as payment (and numbers are still growing), and much more.

#28 2023-01-29 19:09:52

full

joanna;3986 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3983 wrote:
oba;3975 wrote:

I believe that's because the Utopia p2p ecosystem is expected to get more adoption since the Crypton coin makes it the CoinGecko top trending, accepted by online merchants as payment (and numbers are still growing), and much more.

If we do the necessary research about the Crypton coin of Utopia p2p, we will notice that after Bitcoin, and Ethereum Crypton coin is the only one that introduced some new into the crypto market, and projects that has this will thrive in the market.

#29 2023-01-29 22:14:26

oba

IyaJJJ;3983 wrote:
oba;3975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3667 wrote:

I make this statement judging by the level of potential of the Utopia p2p ecosystem and how people will need privacy services in the next future market. Besides, if you notice the price of Bitcoin you'll see that there are certain bottom it never reaches again.

#30 2023-01-30 15:23:07

CrytoCynthia

Well I don’t know about you but right now I would pick CRP Crypton over Ethereum if offered both coin and asked to choose from them. Come on CRP has a better use case than Ethereum just a lesser exposure.

#31 2023-05-25 19:44:52

Europ

CrytoCynthia;4167 wrote:

Well I don’t know about you but right now I would pick CRP Crypton over Ethereum if offered both coin and asked to choose from them. Come on CRP has a better use case than Ethereum just a lesser exposure.

CRP is another code phrase for future coin. Its basically a growing coin with Great secured potentials.

#32 2023-06-07 19:51:51

crpuusd

Europ;10037 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4167 wrote:

CRP is another code phrase for future coin. Its basically a growing coin with Great secured potentials.

I love that spirit. In addition, CRP provides a tendency to stay at the top and help other community in terms of privacy and security, whereas it also help to be a factory of digital tools for developers and miners. Its efficiency is just unending.

#33 2023-06-07 19:55:30

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;12541 wrote:
Europ;10037 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4167 wrote:

I love that spirit. In addition, CRP provides a tendency to stay at the top and help other community in terms of privacy and security, whereas it also help to be a factory of digital tools for developers and miners. Its efficiency is just unending.

CRP crypton is an amazing coin for those from region that has lots of government intervention and government hate on Cryptocurrency because CRP crypton is an anonymous coin.

Board footer