uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-06-12 21:32:47

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

KAMSI_UG;13487 wrote:

I don't know how this works but the team hardly reply here so its best to send those issues to the team help on the website.

Well Utopia p2p has a support team that can be reached on their website I believe that's the best way for quick and helpful reply so that would be my best option.

Offline

#27 2023-06-13 21:28:06

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Crypton exchange technical issues, I was just wondering what issues would I have on the crypton exchange and I would consider it to be called a technical issue what's the criteria.

Offline

#28 2023-06-14 18:55:11

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

I see that this thread was started by CRP support well I believe it's an official account and part of the UtopiaP2P team it would have been great to have a chat with him/her concerning some sensitive details

Offline

#29 2023-06-14 20:34:34

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Dozie;13903 wrote:

I see that this thread was started by CRP support well I believe it's an official account and part of the UtopiaP2P team it would have been great to have a chat with him/her concerning some sensitive details

Yes it would have been nice to be able to chat with the account but there is no option for that regardless you can always make use of the UtopiaP2P support group on UtopiaP2P website

Offline

#30 2023-06-14 20:45:18

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

MRBEAST;13954 wrote:
Dozie;13903 wrote:

I see that this thread was started by CRP support well I believe it's an official account and part of the UtopiaP2P team it would have been great to have a chat with him/her concerning some sensitive details

Yes it would have been nice to be able to chat with the account but there is no option for that regardless you can always make use of the UtopiaP2P support group on UtopiaP2P website

Personally I have reached out to the support team once I think but not about crypton exchange and I really enjoyed the service I received and I think the support team is active.

Offline

#31 2023-06-15 16:55:50

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Dozie;13958 wrote:
MRBEAST;13954 wrote:
Dozie;13903 wrote:

I see that this thread was started by CRP support well I believe it's an official account and part of the UtopiaP2P team it would have been great to have a chat with him/her concerning some sensitive details

Yes it would have been nice to be able to chat with the account but there is no option for that regardless you can always make use of the UtopiaP2P support group on UtopiaP2P website

Personally I have reached out to the support team once I think but not about crypton exchange and I really enjoyed the service I received and I think the support team is active.

Well personally I have not yet reached out to the UtopiaP2P support team but from what I have heard about them they seem to be very sufficient.

Offline

#32 2023-06-15 18:54:09

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Kelechi;14052 wrote:
Dozie;13958 wrote:
MRBEAST;13954 wrote:

Yes it would have been nice to be able to chat with the account but there is no option for that regardless you can always make use of the UtopiaP2P support group on UtopiaP2P website

Personally I have reached out to the support team once I think but not about crypton exchange and I really enjoyed the service I received and I think the support team is active.

Well personally I have not yet reached out to the UtopiaP2P support team but from what I have heard about them they seem to be very sufficient.

Well it won't be a hard job being in charge of the UtopiaP2P support team concerning the crypton exchange technical issues because in all honesty there is really not much that needs to be done.

Offline

#33 2023-06-16 20:44:48

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

MRBEAST;14079 wrote:
Kelechi;14052 wrote:
Dozie;13958 wrote:

Personally I have reached out to the support team once I think but not about crypton exchange and I really enjoyed the service I received and I think the support team is active.

Well personally I have not yet reached out to the UtopiaP2P support team but from what I have heard about them they seem to be very sufficient.

Well it won't be a hard job being in charge of the UtopiaP2P support team concerning the crypton exchange technical issues because in all honesty there is really not much that needs to be done.

UtopiaP2P team and devs has already done the hard job by creating a very simple and hassle free ecosystem so that's why things are running smoothly

Offline

#34 2023-06-17 20:23:16

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

KAMSI_UG;14312 wrote:
MRBEAST;14079 wrote:
Kelechi;14052 wrote:

Well personally I have not yet reached out to the UtopiaP2P support team but from what I have heard about them they seem to be very sufficient.

Well it won't be a hard job being in charge of the UtopiaP2P support team concerning the crypton exchange technical issues because in all honesty there is really not much that needs to be done.

UtopiaP2P team and devs has already done the hard job by creating a very simple and hassle free ecosystem so that's why things are running smoothly

yes the UtopiaP2P team has do well to put the project ahead of other competition but this project is still developing and I think the team need to double their efforts to get more out of the project.

Offline

#35 2023-06-17 23:07:22

gap
Member
Registered: 2023-06-14
Posts: 1,105

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Crpuss;14521 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14312 wrote:
MRBEAST;14079 wrote:

Well it won't be a hard job being in charge of the UtopiaP2P support team concerning the crypton exchange technical issues because in all honesty there is really not much that needs to be done.

UtopiaP2P team and devs has already done the hard job by creating a very simple and hassle free ecosystem so that's why things are running smoothly

yes the UtopiaP2P team has do well to put the project ahead of other competition but this project is still developing and I think the team need to double their efforts to get more out of the project.

I believe you should be aware that the team are not relenting in creating a more connected plugs and proms for the system and upgrades of the CRP

Offline

#36 2023-06-26 20:36:08

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

gap;14613 wrote:
Crpuss;14521 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14312 wrote:

UtopiaP2P team and devs has already done the hard job by creating a very simple and hassle free ecosystem so that's why things are running smoothly

yes the UtopiaP2P team has do well to put the project ahead of other competition but this project is still developing and I think the team need to double their efforts to get more out of the project.

I believe you should be aware that the team are not relenting in creating a more connected plugs and proms for the system and upgrades of the CRP

I believe soon Utopia p2p would be a very popular ecosystem in cryptocurrency, any one that I have talked to about Utopia p2p about they have always got interested.

Offline

#37 2023-06-26 20:53:33

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Dozie;16004 wrote:
gap;14613 wrote:
Crpuss;14521 wrote:

yes the UtopiaP2P team has do well to put the project ahead of other competition but this project is still developing and I think the team need to double their efforts to get more out of the project.

I believe you should be aware that the team are not relenting in creating a more connected plugs and proms for the system and upgrades of the CRP

I believe soon Utopia p2p would be a very popular ecosystem in cryptocurrency, any one that I have talked to about Utopia p2p about they have always got interested.

Well so far so good that's is already almost happening. Utopia p2p is already achieving so much already and I believe if they can continue in this way it would get that it seeks for.

Offline

#38 2023-06-26 21:27:08

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

MRBEAST;16009 wrote:
Dozie;16004 wrote:
gap;14613 wrote:

I believe you should be aware that the team are not relenting in creating a more connected plugs and proms for the system and upgrades of the CRP

I believe soon Utopia p2p would be a very popular ecosystem in cryptocurrency, any one that I have talked to about Utopia p2p about they have always got interested.

Well so far so good that's is already almost happening. Utopia p2p is already achieving so much already and I believe if they can continue in this way it would get that it seeks for.

There is hardly a dull moment on Utopia p2p channel on their application this shows that the ecosystem is growing fast and that's a good plus for Utopia generally.

Offline

#39 2023-07-03 20:37:36

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Crpuss;16016 wrote:
MRBEAST;16009 wrote:
Dozie;16004 wrote:

I believe soon Utopia p2p would be a very popular ecosystem in cryptocurrency, any one that I have talked to about Utopia p2p about they have always got interested.

Well so far so good that's is already almost happening. Utopia p2p is already achieving so much already and I believe if they can continue in this way it would get that it seeks for.

There is hardly a dull moment on Utopia p2p channel on their application this shows that the ecosystem is growing fast and that's a good plus for Utopia generally.

That's very true and do you know you can actually create your own channel on Utopia p2p application that's just insane mate.

Offline

#40 2023-07-03 20:52:45

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Guys I don't know but I have a friend who said he has tried reaching out to the crypton exchange support but for long he hasn't gotten any reply how can he go about it

Offline

#41 2023-07-03 21:26:38

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

KingCRP;17499 wrote:

Guys I don't know but I have a friend who said he has tried reaching out to the crypton exchange support but for long he hasn't gotten any reply how can he go about it

I have never had this issue Infact I think that the support team of Utopia p2p in general are swift in there reply and I have always had my problem solved.

Offline

#42 2023-07-03 22:35:41

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

I think there is a channel on UtopiaP2P about Crypton exchange so your friend can go there to pay his complain I believe that he would be able to get assisted there

Offline

#43 2023-07-04 18:28:44

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Crpuss;17570 wrote:

I think there is a channel on UtopiaP2P about Crypton exchange so your friend can go there to pay his complain I believe that he would be able to get assisted there

There are many channels on Utopia p2p application that I personally have found very helpful to me, so I encourage it.

Offline

#44 2023-07-04 18:40:25

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Kelechi;17655 wrote:
Crpuss;17570 wrote:

I think there is a channel on UtopiaP2P about Crypton exchange so your friend can go there to pay his complain I believe that he would be able to get assisted there

There are many channels on Utopia p2p application that I personally have found very helpful to me, so I encourage it.

Well there is definitely going to be many channels on the application, the project has even giving us to opportunity to create some ourselves.

Offline

#45 2023-07-04 19:55:14

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

KAMSI_UG;17665 wrote:
Kelechi;17655 wrote:
Crpuss;17570 wrote:

I think there is a channel on UtopiaP2P about Crypton exchange so your friend can go there to pay his complain I believe that he would be able to get assisted there

There are many channels on Utopia p2p application that I personally have found very helpful to me, so I encourage it.

Well there is definitely going to be many channels on the application, the project has even giving us to opportunity to create some ourselves.

I have created my own channel, how do I now promote my channel that I have created I would really like to promote my channel so I can get more views.

Offline

#46 2023-07-04 20:26:39

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

I have never heard of creating a personal channel mate, what does the view on a channel mean and does it relate to the forum ?

Offline

#47 2023-07-04 20:30:48

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Social media is central to your crypto marketing success. If you wish to receive massive attention, social media is the go-to channel. Also, it is very affordable.

Offline

#48 2023-07-05 18:32:45

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Whether genuine or artificial, it does appear that social media activity can tell us something about the future performance of a cryptocurrency.

Offline

#49 2023-07-05 21:21:22

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

I think the UtopiaP2P crypton exchange landscape needs some changes, it's looking to blank and I think it is unattractive the way it is right now.

Offline

#50 2023-07-05 21:38:18

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Crypton Exchange - technical issues

Dozie;17938 wrote:

I think the UtopiaP2P crypton exchange landscape needs some changes, it's looking to blank and I think it is unattractive the way it is right now.

I also think you are right the website itself need so new changes to that and I think it should attract more people to using the exchange although I have to problem with it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB