Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-17 13:27:46

Dozie

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

CrytoCynthia;8714 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8707 wrote:
Dozie;8530 wrote:

So much exchanges to choose from, it's advice to use the exchange that suites you and you are very comfortable with, for me right now that exchange would be crypton exchange.

When trying to choose an exchange always go for safety, and decentralization this are very important because not so much good News has been said on exchanges.

People always expose themselves by using the wrong exchanges they mostly go for popularity and this is never completely sure so mate always do your own research.

One big red flag I always look out for is using centralized exchange that's a complete no no for me I always prefer to use decentralized exchange and crypton exchange gives me all I actually want.

#52 2023-05-17 14:26:47

Kelechi

Dozie;8812 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8714 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8707 wrote:

When trying to choose an exchange always go for safety, and decentralization this are very important because not so much good News has been said on exchanges.

People always expose themselves by using the wrong exchanges they mostly go for popularity and this is never completely sure so mate always do your own research.

One big red flag I always look out for is using centralized exchange that's a complete no no for me I always prefer to use decentralized exchange and crypton exchange gives me all I actually want.

Having your funds in centralized exchange limits your owners to those funds it's really a stupid thing to do in my opinion.

#53 2023-05-17 14:36:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8814 wrote:
Dozie;8812 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8714 wrote:

Having your funds in centralized exchange limits your owners to those funds it's really a stupid thing to do in my opinion.

Centralized exchange is like a tool the government are using to assisting them have some degree of control over the cryptocurrency world.

#54 2023-05-17 18:40:58

oba

Dozie;8812 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8714 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8707 wrote:

Yes, it was a big red flag but it's something that almost every cryptocurrency investor does and that's not the right thing. The few people that don't use cryptocurrency exchange based on its popularity are those who are privacy enthusiasts.

#55 2023-05-17 18:48:34

Vastextension

Kelechi;8814 wrote:
Dozie;8812 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8714 wrote:

Having funds saved on Centralized exchange actually make the owner of the funds, not the real owner because the real owner of the fund is the person that has access or controls the wallet privacy keys.

#56 2023-05-17 19:26:03

thrive

KAMSI_UG;8820 wrote:
Kelechi;8814 wrote:
Dozie;8812 wrote:

Centralized exchange is like a tool the government are using to assisting them have some degree of control over the cryptocurrency world.

Hmm. I have to agree with you on this because the government does use Centralized exchange as a tool since they are the organization that creates the rules and regulations used by the Centralized exchange operation.

#57 2023-05-17 20:17:54

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;8871 wrote:
Kelechi;8814 wrote:
Dozie;8812 wrote:

Having funds saved on Centralized exchange actually make the owner of the funds, not the real owner because the real owner of the fund is the person that has access or controls the wallet privacy keys.

My belief was a lot of cryptocurrency investors have learned about the negative side of keeping cryptocurrency on the centralized exchange when we see a huge increase in the number of crypto investors that are using the non-custodial and hardware wallets I guess I was wrong.

#58 2023-05-17 20:59:35

PEACEMAKER

IyaJJJ;8904 wrote:
Kelechi;8814 wrote:

My belief was a lot of cryptocurrency investors have learned about the negative side of keeping cryptocurrency on the centralized exchange when we see a huge increase in the number of crypto investors that are using the non-custodial and hardware wallets I guess I was wrong.

Many has actually heard about the negative side of Cryptocurrency the type that can lead them to lose of funds but for some reasons they keep falling for their mistakes.

#59 2023-05-18 13:48:36

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;8921 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8904 wrote:

Many has actually heard about the negative side of Cryptocurrency the type that can lead them to lose of funds but for some reasons they keep falling for their mistakes.

Practically there is nothing that has to do with finances that doesn't have a negative side this is very obvious and everyone should by now understand that it works this way.

#60 2023-05-18 15:26:35

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;8960 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8921 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8904 wrote:

Practically there is nothing that has to do with finances that doesn't have a negative side this is very obvious and everyone should by now understand that it works this way.

Finance is one aspect that keeps on getting attack from scammers, hackers and even friends and family, so when ever you dealing with your finances you have to be very careful.

#61 2023-05-18 15:41:10

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8989 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8960 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8921 wrote:

Finance is one aspect that keeps on getting attack from scammers, hackers and even friends and family, so when ever you dealing with your finances you have to be very careful.

Even the banking system always has some let down here and there leading to lose of money so never be to secured in the financial system.

#62 2023-05-19 22:20:43

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;8998 wrote:
Kelechi;8989 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8960 wrote:

Even the banking system always has some let down here and there leading to lose of money so never be to secured in the financial system.

Well the moment you drop your guard down in Cryptocurrency then you can be sure of having to lose your funds this is more than certain.

#63 2023-05-20 14:20:33

Kelechi

Guys whats your favorite exchange now in cryptocurrency I have tried so many exchanges so far but it's been Crypton exchange for me.

#64 2023-05-20 14:52:23

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;9321 wrote:

Guys whats your favorite exchange now in cryptocurrency I have tried so many exchanges so far but it's been Crypton exchange for me.

Well it's so easy, if you have been using crypton exchange then I highly suggest you continue using it, because in my opinion it's the best cryptocurrency exchange that has listed CRP.

#65 2023-05-20 18:18:23

Kelechi

I doubt if anyone still uses la token because this coin has had lots of bad recommendations lately, I think the team should remove their coin from there.

#66 2023-05-20 20:21:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9358 wrote:

I doubt if anyone still uses la token because this coin has had lots of bad recommendations lately, I think the team should remove their coin from there.

Well there are so many options to choose from , I don't think anyone would have all those options and still choose latoken exchange.

#67 2023-05-20 22:25:40

oba

Kelechi;9321 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is also my own best cryptocurrency anonymous exchange for Bitcoin, Monero, USDT, and maybe DAI but it would have been my only exchange to trading privately if hard vast trading pairs.

#68 2023-05-20 22:46:04

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;9338 wrote:
Kelechi;9321 wrote:

Well it's so easy, if you have been using crypton exchange then I highly suggest you continue using it, because in my opinion it's the best cryptocurrency exchange that has listed CRP.

You have a point and for the record, all privacy enthusiasts that make use of the Crypton Exchange always see it as their go-to place for anonymous trading of Bitcoin.

#69 2023-05-20 23:16:01

thrive

IyaJJJ;9434 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9338 wrote:
Kelechi;9321 wrote:

You have a point and for the record, all privacy enthusiasts that make use of the Crypton Exchange always see it as their go-to place for anonymous trading of Bitcoin.

I think all this happen because of the user-friendly, hard-working, no games, no hassles, and no false claims or fraud service provided by the Crypton Exchange team.

#70 2023-05-20 23:16:27

joanna

thrive;9440 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9434 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9338 wrote:

I think all this happen because of the user-friendly, hard-working, no games, no hassles, and no false claims or fraud service provided by the Crypton Exchange team.

There's no doubt every cryptocurrency privacy enthusiast like to use Crypton exchange after they try out the cryptocurrency exchange service and see the ease and fast withdrawal services.

#71 2023-05-20 23:54:02

level

Kelechi;9358 wrote:

Any cryptocurrency investors that still make use of the LaToken exchange is definitely not genuine crypto enthusiast because apart from the issue once said about the exchange, it is an outdated exchange.

#72 2023-05-21 14:18:42

Kelechi

level;9474 wrote:
Kelechi;9358 wrote:

Any cryptocurrency investors that still make use of the LaToken exchange is definitely not genuine crypto enthusiast because apart from the issue once said about the exchange, it is an outdated exchange.

Well I would say those on la token exchange are not well informed about what's going on in cryptocurrency and don't know there are other better options.

#73 2023-05-22 20:53:31

PEACEMAKER

Kelechi;9484 wrote:
level;9474 wrote:
Kelechi;9358 wrote:

Well I would say those on la token exchange are not well informed about what's going on in cryptocurrency and don't know there are other better options.

But the Utopia p2p team.can save us the stress of dealing with LA token exchange by cutting off all ties with that exchange this would really be helpful.

#74 2023-05-23 16:03:50

Kelechi

PEACEMAKER;9760 wrote:
Kelechi;9484 wrote:
level;9474 wrote:

But the Utopia p2p team.can save us the stress of dealing with LA token exchange by cutting off all ties with that exchange this would really be helpful.

Well the UtopiaP2P team has giving us several options to choose from when trying to get CRP now it's left to us tk go for the one that's best preferred by us.

#75 2023-05-23 23:23:23

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;9859 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9760 wrote:
Kelechi;9484 wrote:

Well the UtopiaP2P team has giving us several options to choose from when trying to get CRP now it's left to us tk go for the one that's best preferred by us.

Well if they don't specify the problematic exchanges then there are newbies who may fall for the wrong exchange and get into the problem, I think it's matter that needs to be tackled.

Board footer