Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-25 19:37:27

full

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

CrytoCynthia;9983 wrote:
Kelechi;9859 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9760 wrote:

But the Utopia p2p team.can save us the stress of dealing with LA token exchange by cutting off all ties with that exchange this would really be helpful.

Well the UtopiaP2P team has giving us several options to choose from when trying to get CRP now it's left to us tk go for the one that's best preferred by us.

Well if they don't specify the problematic exchanges then there are newbies who may fall for the wrong exchange and get into the problem, I think it's matter that needs to be tackled.

Not anymore because the issue has been addressed by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer a long time ago so there no way newbie will be a victim.

#77 2023-05-25 19:39:39

IyaJJJ

full;10035 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9983 wrote:
Kelechi;9859 wrote:

Well the UtopiaP2P team has giving us several options to choose from when trying to get CRP now it's left to us tk go for the one that's best preferred by us.

Well if they don't specify the problematic exchanges then there are newbies who may fall for the wrong exchange and get into the problem, I think it's matter that needs to be tackled.

Not anymore because the issue has been addressed by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer a long time ago so there no way newbie will be a victim.

That's true and I like the UtopiaP2P developer team making every issue their top priority. Besides, the Hotbit that shut down recently is also removed from the listing of exchanges where Crypton coin is listed.

#78 2023-05-25 20:23:31

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10036 wrote:
full;10035 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9983 wrote:

That's true and I like the UtopiaP2P developer team making every issue their top priority. Besides, the Hotbit that shut down recently is also removed from the listing of exchanges where Crypton coin is listed.

I am just hearing about the hotbit story although I haven't traded on the hotbit platform I really haven't heard anyone complain about it.

#79 2023-05-25 23:12:59

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;10036 wrote:
full;10035 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9983 wrote:

You're right. My mind never went to checking if Hotbit is showing as the exchange where Crypton coin is listed.

#80 2023-05-25 23:13:34

thrive

Vastextension;10135 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10036 wrote:
full;10035 wrote:

You're right. My mind never went to checking if Hotbit is showing as the exchange where Crypton coin is listed.

I hope you guys don't forget that Crypton coin is not the only UtopiaP2P cryptocurrency that's listed on the Hotbit exchange because we also have UUSD coin there.

#81 2023-05-25 23:13:54

level

thrive;10136 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10036 wrote:

I hope you guys don't forget that Crypton coin is not the only UtopiaP2P cryptocurrency that's listed on the Hotbit exchange because we also have UUSD coin there.

Yes, the UUSD coin is also listed on the Hotbit exchange then but about the UtopiaP2P developer responding to the issue, I think we need to totally trust them because they are giving so much to us.

#82 2023-05-25 23:14:12

joanna

level;10137 wrote:
thrive;10136 wrote:

Yes, the UUSD coin is also listed on the Hotbit exchange then but about the UtopiaP2P developer responding to the issue, I think we need to totally trust them because they are giving so much to us.

I don't think is a matter of trust anymore because every investor that invested in a cryptocurrency technically trusted the developer behind it. I think it is about wanting the best for the project.

#83 2023-05-25 23:14:46

Vastextension

joanna;10138 wrote:
level;10137 wrote:
thrive;10136 wrote:

I don't think is a matter of trust anymore because every investor that invested in a cryptocurrency technically trusted the developer behind it. I think it is about wanting the best for the project.

Yes, when people invested so much trust in something they always want the best for it but they shouldn't push it too hard though.

#84 2023-05-26 05:48:53

Comrade

full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

Hope you are using the provided Crypton exchange? Its reliable, fast and secured.

#85 2023-05-26 17:18:35

Kelechi

Comrade;10171 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

Hope you are using the provided Crypton exchange? Its reliable, fast and secured.

Not only that the crypton exchange is also an amazing decentralized exchange that has listed several coin that includes Bitcoin, CRP and Monero.

#86 2023-05-29 11:07:52

MRBEAST

Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:

Not only that the crypton exchange is also an amazing decentralized exchange that has listed several coin that includes Bitcoin, CRP and Monero.

MY GREATEST UTILITY OF CRYPTON EXCHANGE HAS TO BE THE FACT THAT ITS A DECENTRALIZE EXCHANGE THAT HAS LISTED SEVERAL COINS AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF KYC

#87 2023-05-29 14:27:19

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:

Apart from the Crypton being reliable, fast and amazing in it anonymous trading service it's also the best exchange to trade crypto currency anonymously for people from the region where cryprocurrwncy is ban.

#88 2023-05-29 18:13:26

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10630 wrote:
Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:

Apart from the Crypton being reliable, fast and amazing in it anonymous trading service it's also the best exchange to trade crypto currency anonymously for people from the region where cryprocurrwncy is ban.

I have personal been using CRP crypton to send untraceable anonymous transaction anywhere in the world, it's really an amazing coin with useful utilities.

#89 2023-05-29 20:59:09

oba

IyaJJJ;10630 wrote:
Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:

That's correct. Mind you, restriction of any type either in cryptocurrency, privacy, ChatGPT, gaming, etc is one of the things the UtopiaP2P provides a solution for.

#90 2023-05-29 21:02:59

Vastextension

Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:

Yes, Crypton exchange is an awesome anonymous cryptocurrency trading exchange but it's never a decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform. Go and do the mathematics you'll that it's not.

#91 2023-05-29 21:03:24

joanna

Vastextension;10728 wrote:
Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:

Yes, Crypton exchange is an awesome anonymous cryptocurrency trading exchange but it's never a decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform. Go and do the mathematics you'll that it's not.

I think the level of high anonymous and instant withdrawal service provided by the Crypton Exchange could be the reason why some people believe it to be a decentralized exchange.

#92 2023-05-29 21:04:14

thrive

MRBEAST;10619 wrote:
Kelechi;10188 wrote:
Comrade;10171 wrote:

MY GREATEST UTILITY OF CRYPTON EXCHANGE HAS TO BE THE FACT THAT ITS A DECENTRALIZE EXCHANGE THAT HAS LISTED SEVERAL COINS AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF KYC

The greatest usefulness of the Crypton Exchange is anonymity, no daily limit, instant deposit, trading, and withdrawal. I expect it to have more in the future.

#93 2023-05-29 21:05:03

level

thrive;10730 wrote:
MRBEAST;10619 wrote:
Kelechi;10188 wrote:

The greatest usefulness of the Crypton Exchange is anonymity, no daily limit, instant deposit, trading, and withdrawal. I expect it to have more in the future.

The utility or usefulness of the Crypton Exchange depends on each user's view and uses of the exchange but I like the exchange having the best market price and easy to use for newbies.

#94 2023-05-29 21:40:04

KingCRP

level;10731 wrote:
thrive;10730 wrote:
MRBEAST;10619 wrote:

The utility or usefulness of the Crypton Exchange depends on each user's view and uses of the exchange but I like the exchange having the best market price and easy to use for newbies.

Well CRP crypton prize on the crypton exchange is not very much different from what it i at lbank exchange or any other good exchange that has listed CRP crypton.

#95 2023-05-30 18:50:33

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;10746 wrote:
level;10731 wrote:
thrive;10730 wrote:

Well CRP crypton prize on the crypton exchange is not very much different from what it i at lbank exchange or any other good exchange that has listed CRP crypton.

Regardless of the fact that the price difference of CRP on crypton exchange isn't much from other exchanges with the utilities it offers I would prefer crypton exchange.

#96 2023-05-30 19:46:57

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;10892 wrote:
KingCRP;10746 wrote:
level;10731 wrote:

Regardless of the fact that the price difference of CRP on crypton exchange isn't much from other exchanges with the utilities it offers I would prefer crypton exchange.

WELL EVERYONE CHOICE WOILD EASILY VE CRYPTON EXCHANGE BECAUSE EVERYONE OF US WANTS TO ENJOY THAT DECENTRALIZED SERVICES IT KFFERS FHAT HAS NO KYC REQUIREMENTS.

#97 2023-05-30 20:17:40

Kelechi

MRBEAST;10916 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10892 wrote:
KingCRP;10746 wrote:

WELL EVERYONE CHOICE WOILD EASILY VE CRYPTON EXCHANGE BECAUSE EVERYONE OF US WANTS TO ENJOY THAT DECENTRALIZED SERVICES IT KFFERS FHAT HAS NO KYC REQUIREMENTS.

For now my own choice is still crypton exchange but hopefully CRP crypton would get listed on lots of other exchanges it would be awesome.

#98 2023-05-30 20:48:37

KingCRP

Kelechi;10926 wrote:
MRBEAST;10916 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10892 wrote:

For now my own choice is still crypton exchange but hopefully CRP crypton would get listed on lots of other exchanges it would be awesome.

Well everyone is now choosing CRYPTON exchange as their best choice of exchange to deal on CRP crypton, but really who uses other exchanges that has listed CRP crypton.

#99 2023-05-30 21:56:47

MRBEAST

KingCRP;10945 wrote:
Kelechi;10926 wrote:
MRBEAST;10916 wrote:

Well everyone is now choosing CRYPTON exchange as their best choice of exchange to deal on CRP crypton, but really who uses other exchanges that has listed CRP crypton.

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

#100 2023-05-31 18:36:25

Kelechi

MRBEAST;10976 wrote:
KingCRP;10945 wrote:
Kelechi;10926 wrote:

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Board footer