uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-11-28 13:32:49

SONIC
Member
Registered: 2022-11-23
Posts: 11

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

mobile uWallet, Idyll browser, and channel feature on the mobile app version.

In 2022, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.648 Billion, which translates to 83.32% of the world’s population owning a smartphone. In total, the number of people that own a smart and feature phone is 7.26 Billion, making up 91.00% of the world’s population. (Source: https://www.bankmycell.com/blog/how-man … the-world)

Offline

#27 2022-11-30 06:05:35

Axnos
Member
Registered: 2022-11-30
Posts: 5

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

mobile app

Offline

#28 2022-11-30 14:13:41

streetburner
Member
Registered: 2022-01-23
Posts: 11

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

There should be channels in Utopia Mobile App

Offline

#29 2022-12-19 22:39:02

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

To get a full idea from people who support and use the Utopia app client, I think there should be a monthly survey for this where people will also earn some CRP for their time.
Having said that, I believe the ecosystem is missing the dev team following the news and the information they provided in the roadmap Crypton 2.0 and also adding social media information on the https://u.is/en/ site.

Offline

#30 2022-12-24 21:52:18

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Well from me everything seems to be complete on the Utopia p2p ecosystem, it has a native coin, stablecoin, decentralized exchange, Wallet, mining system, an application, a forum literally I don’t know if there is any other thing left out

Offline

#31 2022-12-25 10:45:27

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

hanhanh99;1988 wrote:

need time for develop. i think so

Well like every other thing in the world Utopia is still developing but honestly speaking Utopia is not all that new and I can say so far I am satisfied with all it has achieved and I know it can still do more.

Offline

#32 2022-12-25 19:29:48

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Not so much is missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem I must say, so far I am enjoying the ecosystem I really have all I want in one ecosystem ranging from exchange, coin, wallet and even a forum to interact.

Offline

#33 2022-12-26 21:47:12

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Kelechi;2121 wrote:

Not so much is missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem I must say, so far I am enjoying the ecosystem I really have all I want in one ecosystem ranging from exchange, coin, wallet and even a forum to interact.

Maybe to you but the Crypton exchange lack enough coin listing while pm needs to be added to the forum. In the meantime, the dev team needs to follow every road map and promise they provided because the mobile app was said to be fully functioning this year. I am saying this because some people value team that promise and kept it.

Offline

#34 2022-12-27 12:07:07

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Vastextension;2174 wrote:
Kelechi;2121 wrote:

Not so much is missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem I must say, so far I am enjoying the ecosystem I really have all I want in one ecosystem ranging from exchange, coin, wallet and even a forum to interact.

Maybe to you but the Crypton exchange lack enough coin listing while pm needs to be added to the forum. In the meantime, the dev team needs to follow every road map and promise they provided because the mobile app was said to be fully functioning this year. I am saying this because some people value team that promise and kept it.

If I am not mistaken originally the mobile application was meant to be out by 2021 which was last year, but due to some factors it wasn’t and then again it was meant to be this year but yet again it wasn’t, regardless the desktop version application was always functional and I have come to accept it.

Offline

#35 2022-12-27 16:51:01

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

I am just curious but I think it won't be bad if a gambling site officially created by Utopia p2p become functional.

Offline

#36 2022-12-27 17:28:35

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 20

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Kelechi;2199 wrote:

I am just curious but I think it won't be bad if a gambling site officially created by Utopia p2p become functional.

Why do you think it will be bad if Utopia p2p create a gambling site that's officially functions when it will help the ecosystem grow and also put Crypton and UUSD on the radar of crypto gambler?

Offline

#37 2022-12-27 21:45:32

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

crpuusd;2200 wrote:
Kelechi;2199 wrote:

I am just curious but I think it won't be bad if a gambling site officially created by Utopia p2p become functional.

Why do you think it will be bad if Utopia p2p create a gambling site that's officially functions when it will help the ecosystem grow and also put Crypton and UUSD on the radar of crypto gambler?

The person you actually tagged said that it won’t be bad if Utopia p2p create a gambling platform for people to enjoy. You guys are on the same page, I also think so and hope the developers can consider it, it would also boost the use of CRP Crypton.

Offline

#38 2022-12-28 13:31:39

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

CrytoCynthia;2194 wrote:
Vastextension;2174 wrote:
Kelechi;2121 wrote:

Not so much is missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem I must say, so far I am enjoying the ecosystem I really have all I want in one ecosystem ranging from exchange, coin, wallet and even a forum to interact.

Maybe to you but the Crypton exchange lack enough coin listing while pm needs to be added to the forum. In the meantime, the dev team needs to follow every road map and promise they provided because the mobile app was said to be fully functioning this year. I am saying this because some people value team that promise and kept it.

If I am not mistaken originally the mobile application was meant to be out by 2021 which was last year, but due to some factors it wasn’t and then again it was meant to be this year but yet again it wasn’t, regardless the desktop version application was always functional and I have come to accept it.

  Yes, the mobile app was supposed to be out last year (as I heard because I have not learned about this project in 2021) before it was moved to this year and later next year.
The desktop app client is good except for the message editing that's not added.

Offline

#39 2023-01-07 20:29:58

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Well I would like to some other coins listed on Crypton Exchange and that's what's missing to me. I have come to appreciate CRYPTON exchange and I want to use it as my default exchange.

Offline

#40 2023-01-07 21:40:59

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

KingCRP;2558 wrote:

Well I would like to some other coins listed on Crypton Exchange and that's what's missing to me. I have come to appreciate CRYPTON exchange and I want to use it as my default exchange.

And what's that coin you would love to see listed on Crypton Exchange? Mind you Crypton Exchange has listed se big name coins like Bitcoin, Monero and even its own  native coin CRP.

Offline

#41 2023-01-07 22:00:32

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

KingCRP;2558 wrote:

Well I would like to some other coins listed on Crypton Exchange and that's what's missing to me. I have come to appreciate CRYPTON exchange and I want to use it as my default exchange.

Me too, i would love more trading pairs, for now i see that only about 6 coins are tradable in crypton exchange, i think if they can expand their liquidity pool and add more coins then they would attract more users to the exchange.

Offline

#42 2023-01-09 16:39:14

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Camavinga;2578 wrote:
KingCRP;2558 wrote:

Well I would like to some other coins listed on Crypton Exchange and that's what's missing to me. I have come to appreciate CRYPTON exchange and I want to use it as my default exchange.

Me too, i would love more trading pairs, for now i see that only about 6 coins are tradable in crypton exchange, i think if they can expand their liquidity pool and add more coins then they would attract more users to the exchange.

Well guys Bitcoin, Monero alongside CRP Crypton are all listed on Crypton exchange, well this is a good start for Crypton exchange and Utopia p2p has giving people the opportunity to vote more coins into the exchange.

Offline

#43 2023-01-09 18:30:13

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

I don’t know if utopia has a mobile app, i would love someone to answer me if it does or not. Well if it doesn’t, i would love for a mobile app to be added, both for Android and IOS, it would help people to easily access utopia seamlessly. I would support a mobile app for utopia asap.

Offline

#44 2023-01-09 18:40:10

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Camavinga;2664 wrote:

I don’t know if utopia has a mobile app, i would love someone to answer me if it does or not. Well if it doesn’t, i would love for a mobile app to be added, both for Android and IOS, it would help people to easily access utopia seamlessly. I would support a mobile app for utopia asap.

Well mate Utopia p2p has an Android version application but if you need my personal advice I suggest if you have a pc most preferably a laptop then you are better of with the desktop version of the application.

Offline

#45 2023-01-09 20:08:07

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

JONSNOWING;2667 wrote:
Camavinga;2664 wrote:

I don’t know if utopia has a mobile app, i would love someone to answer me if it does or not. Well if it doesn’t, i would love for a mobile app to be added, both for Android and IOS, it would help people to easily access utopia seamlessly. I would support a mobile app for utopia asap.

Well mate Utopia p2p has an Android version application but if you need my personal advice I suggest if you have a pc most preferably a laptop then you are better of with the desktop version of the application.

Same here mate although I have never tried the android version and also the beta version of the mobile application, I have all I need from the desktop version of the application and so far I have not had any issues about it.

Offline

#46 2023-01-09 21:35:31

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Well nothing much is missing from the Utopia p2p ecosystem, but for the fact that Crypton exchange is meant to have not just 6 coins listed on it I would love to see addition of more coins.

Offline

#47 2023-01-09 21:49:26

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Utopia p2p ecosystem needs a gambling platform, yes CRP Crypton is an amazing privacy orientated coin and it would be amazing using it to stake in gamble and a gambling platform from Utopia p2p this is all I ask for

Offline

#48 2023-01-10 11:34:32

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 113

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

JONSNOWING;2667 wrote:
Camavinga;2664 wrote:

I don’t know if utopia has a mobile app, i would love someone to answer me if it does or not. Well if it doesn’t, i would love for a mobile app to be added, both for Android and IOS, it would help people to easily access utopia seamlessly. I would support a mobile app for utopia asap.

Well mate Utopia p2p has an Android version application but if you need my personal advice I suggest if you have a pc most preferably a laptop then you are better of with the desktop version of the application.

Yes, the Utopia p2p pc application client is more preferable footing the features and other benefits of it since the mobile application is still in beta but using the mobile application is also not a bad idea at least will help the project mobile app to get more awareness on Google play store.

Offline

#49 2023-01-10 14:48:48

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

And it's hard to compare the usefulness of Pc to mobile application, I would always take a pc over mobile application anytime the only draw back is that mobile application is more flexible

Offline

#50 2023-01-10 16:17:29

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

JONSNOWING;2667 wrote:

Well mate Utopia p2p has an Android version application but if you need my personal advice I suggest if you have a pc most preferably a laptop then you are better of with the desktop version of the application.

That you for this reply, i really appreciate it; and i would love if those who have more knowledge than newbies should answer questions from them when asked. I would continue using utopia on my laptop then, i wanted to try utopia out on mobile, but i guess there is no need since utopia works perfectly on desktop and not so well on mobile.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB