uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-10 20:20:29

full

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

KingCRP;2705 wrote:

And it's hard to compare the usefulness of Pc to mobile application, I would always take a pc over mobile application anytime the only draw back is that mobile application is more flexible

Mobile applications are more flexible but can't handle or provide the features the PC application always has and this may chance in the future after the mobile application is fully developed.

#52 2023-01-12 21:38:33

Kelechi

full;2749 wrote:
KingCRP;2705 wrote:

And it's hard to compare the usefulness of Pc to mobile application, I would always take a pc over mobile application anytime the only draw back is that mobile application is more flexible

Mobile applications are more flexible but can't handle or provide the features the PC application always has and this may chance in the future after the mobile application is fully developed.

Yes you right, in terms of usefulness and utilities the PC version comes ahead of the mobile application, and speaking of flexibility you can always use a laptop.

#53 2023-01-12 22:16:45

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;2910 wrote:
full;2749 wrote:
KingCRP;2705 wrote:

Yes you right, in terms of usefulness and utilities the PC version comes ahead of the mobile application, and speaking of flexibility you can always use a laptop.

Well we all have our preferences and what we consider more flexible for all of us, so to settle this it’s best Utopia p2p find a way to actually release the mobile version of the application.

#54 2023-01-23 20:15:20

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;2926 wrote:

Well we all have our preferences and what we consider more flexible for all of us, so to settle this it’s best Utopia p2p find a way to actually release the mobile version of the application.

Yes, you are right. If they can create something like that it will help a lot.
Many individuals are always with their phones anywhere they go. So it's much easier if the app works.

#55 2023-01-25 16:04:41

thrive

Detroit;3794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2926 wrote:

Many individuals are always with their phones anywhere they go. So it's much easier if the app works.

I believe the mobile application enhances the use of the Utopia p2p ecosystem on the go that's why the developers are working on it. However, that's not the only thing that's missing currently within this ecosystem.

#56 2023-01-25 19:42:26

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys has there been any news about a new coin that was added on the Crypton exchange list? And also if there would be any coin added which coin would you all want added?

#57 2023-01-25 21:49:48

IyaJJJ

thrive;3808 wrote:
Detroit;3794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2926 wrote:

I believe the mobile application enhances the use of the Utopia p2p ecosystem on the go that's why the developers are working on it. However, that's not the only thing that's missing currently within this ecosystem.

I am sorry about the question I want to ask you guys and like I once said in my first message on this forum I just learn about the Utopia project this year.
I saw a user above saying the  release of the mobile application version and from what i know there's already a android mobile application.

#58 2023-01-27 14:50:21

Detroit

IyaJJJ;3825 wrote:

I am sorry about the question I want to ask you guys and like I once said in my first message on this forum I just learn about the Utopia project this year.
I saw a user above saying the  release of the mobile application version and from what i know there's already a android mobile application.

What can you say about the application?
Please share with us your experience with the usage of the app.
I have not been able to download the app.  It's giving a lot of issues.

#59 2023-01-27 20:16:43

PEACEMAKER

well i am new here and i dont know if any one has made mention of the fact that the forum does not have a gambling avenue and it would be right to have some

#60 2023-01-27 22:49:53

IyaJJJ

Detroit;3829 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3825 wrote:

The Utopia p2p mobile application is just like any other mobile application created by an already working project but the only drawback of the application is that it does not have the features that can be found on desktop applications.

#61 2023-01-28 17:52:15

full

PEACEMAKER;3890 wrote:

well i am new here and i dont know if any one has made mention of the fact that the forum does not have a gambling avenue and it would be right to have some

It's good to see a new user on here and if I am correct we have had two new users lately.
Back to your question, there's no gambling venue yet on this forum due to the low traffic and there's a gambling venue on the Utopia application client either except for the roulette site which I have forgotten its name now and the site is not getting much traffic lately.

#62 2023-01-28 20:04:00

Detroit

PEACEMAKER;3890 wrote:

Welcome to this forum. It's an exciting place to be. Be free to ask questions and suggestions where needed.
Also regarding your question, I don't think there's a place for gambling yet but it will be nice to have one here.

#63 2023-01-28 22:58:13

oba

IyaJJJ;3934 wrote:
Detroit;3829 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3825 wrote:

The Utopia p2p mobile application is just like any other mobile application created by an already working project but the only drawback of the application is that it does not have the features that can be found on desktop applications.

The Utopia p2p mobile application is somehow different from mobile applications created by other well-established projects because its unique in many ways and also guaranteed to the privacy of the user.

#64 2023-01-28 23:01:43

joanna

full;3946 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;3890 wrote:

It's good to see a new user on here and if I am correct we have had two new users lately.
Back to your question, there's no gambling venue yet on this forum due to the low traffic and there's a gambling venue on the Utopia application client either except for the roulette site which I have forgotten its name now and the site is not getting much traffic lately.

The only gambling website that also has its own channel on the Utopia p2p ecosystem is called Nuva while we also have a venue for play-to-earn gaming either. Which one of the are you talking about?

#65 2023-01-29 12:21:34

Dozie

I am still trying to find my way around the forum and it's been a bit different and difficult for me so guy pls what are some of the utilities that are on Utopia p2p?

#66 2023-01-29 18:42:16

Lanistergame2

Dozie;4009 wrote:

I am still trying to find my way around the forum and it's been a bit different and difficult for me so guy pls what are some of the utilities that are on Utopia p2p?

It is primarily a privacy inclined, decentralized ecosystem where users can transact privately between peers and anonymously and has so many utilities for an average user.
It is powered by the CRP token and is discussed on the uTalk platform.

You will learn more about it with time spent on this forum.

#67 2023-01-29 19:04:59

Dozie

Lanistergame2;4055 wrote:
Dozie;4009 wrote:

It is primarily a privacy inclined, decentralized ecosystem where users can transact privately between peers and anonymously and has so many utilities for an average user.
It is powered by the CRP token and is discussed on the uTalk platform.

Thanks for your reply. So does this mean that every transactions on Utopia p2p or using Crypton CRP is safe? And also is the privacy level against and rule in some countries,

#68 2023-01-29 19:10:58

Detroit

Dozie;4073 wrote:
Lanistergame2;4055 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. So does this mean that every transactions on Utopia p2p or using Crypton CRP is safe? And also is the privacy level against and rule in some countries,

Transacting on p2p utopia is very safe. The use of Crypton is also safe. You can't pass the fact that not all countries like its anonymity and privacy. Some countries still detest the use if cryptocurrency in their country. So answering your question,  not all countries ascent the use of Crypton in their country.

#69 2023-01-29 19:16:47

Lanistergame2

Dozie;4073 wrote:

Yes all transactions are safe, you just have to know what you are doing when transacting and what security measures to take.
Remember that you are your own bank with crypto and have to take extra responsibility for actions you take.

different countries have different regulations on crypto, but that does not influence your on chain transactions.

#70 2023-01-30 23:41:15

thrive

Dozie;4009 wrote:

Utopia p2p is an advanced project and so is its utility but footing the project's current features the utility area are
Decentralized P2P network
Secure and surveillance-resistant for communication (Instant encrypted text, voice, and e-mail communication.)
Built-in wallet, crypto cards, and API for merchants (Send and receive payments in Utopia own Crypton e-currency.)
uNS - Utopia Name System and much more.

#71 2023-03-26 19:02:32

Camavinga

I don’t really think anything is missing in the ecosystem, the only issue i have is that awareness has not spread to many places, utopia is yet to become popular all over the world, so that is the only thing i can say is missing from this ecosystem, i want the developers to try and spread the word about utopia because it is a wonderful ecosystem.

#72 2023-03-30 05:00:26

Lanistergame2

Innovation is a continuous process, you can properly determine what improvements would take place in the future at any point in time, same way we cannot say anything is missing right now in the ecosystem.

As the ecosystem buds and grows, more innovations would come in and there would be better ways discovered to do things.
I look forward to Utopia in 5 or 10 years.

#73 2023-04-04 06:43:19

Camavinga

Let us look at what utopia has achieved so far and not even what is missing, there is no system in which something isn’t missing, even bitcoin is yet to fully solve scalability issues in their own network. Utopia provides great decentralization and privacy and it is a good hub for those who value such.

#74 2023-04-04 17:25:36

Detroit

Camavinga;6676 wrote:

Let us look at what utopia has achieved so far and not even what is missing, there is no system in which something isn’t missing, even bitcoin is yet to fully solve scalability issues in their own network. Utopia provides great decentralization and privacy and it is a good hub for those who value such.

Utopia as a community is doing beautifully well. Despite all the issues arising in the cryptocurrency market, the Utopia community has been able to manage it all excellently well. For me, they doing very well for their level.

#75 2023-04-05 06:11:42

Camavinga

Detroit;6712 wrote:

Utopia as a community is doing beautifully well. Despite all the issues arising in the cryptocurrency market, the Utopia community has been able to manage it all excellently well. For me, they doing very well for their level.

I also think the same way too, we can appreciate what is around already, and soon enough whatever is missing is going to be added. The ecosystem is all about decentralization and privacy, and it is delivering so much on that, there are other aspects, but these are the main ones, and the ecosytem is excellent at them.

Board footer