uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-04-05 13:13:47

Lanistergame2

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Camavinga;6676 wrote:

Let us look at what utopia has achieved so far and not even what is missing, there is no system in which something isn’t missing,

Exactly my sentiments. There is no perfect system even though it is named "Utopia". There would always be room for adjustments and improvements as technology advances.

The system is a at a very good place right now and is perfectly positioned in the cryptocurrency industry as well as the privacy industry and would be a major game changer in both sectors.

#77 2023-04-05 16:32:17

full

Lanistergame2;6819 wrote:
Camavinga;6676 wrote:

Let us look at what utopia has achieved so far and not even what is missing, there is no system in which something isn’t missing,

Exactly my sentiments. There is no perfect system even though it is named "Utopia". There would always be room for adjustments and improvements as technology advances.

The system is a at a very good place right now and is perfectly positioned in the cryptocurrency industry as well as the privacy industry and would be a major game changer in both sectors.

If some users are judging the Utopia project base on its name I guess they are mistaken because we all know that nothing is perfect in this world and the name Utopia was given to the project since it was created to correct and fix some drawbacks in the market.

#78 2023-04-05 16:40:22

IyaJJJ

full;6826 wrote:
Camavinga;6676 wrote:

If some users are judging the Utopia project base on its name I guess they are mistaken because we all know that nothing is perfect in this world and the name Utopia was given to the project since it was created to correct and fix some drawbacks in the market.

You seem to know a lot about the UtopiaP2P project and from what I see either a lot of users are requesting so much from the dev team. However, all this happened because they have high enthusiasm for the project.

#79 2023-04-05 18:14:17

Detroit

Camavinga;6676 wrote:

Good call mate, there's no such thing as a perfect thing or perfect works it perfect community or even a better person. It's the ability of an entity to have the hunger to get better, that's what the utopia community has come to do.

#80 2023-04-05 23:22:16

level

IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:
full;6826 wrote:

You seem to know a lot about the UtopiaP2P project and from what I see either a lot of users are requesting so much from the dev team. However, all this happened because they have high enthusiasm for the project.

I believe the people somehow request so much from the developer team because the mobile application ought to be released months ago based on the announcement that was once made by the developer team but I personally understand what's delaying the app because it requires more activities and time.

#81 2023-04-06 05:36:13

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:

You have a very good point and i think people should understand that too, people are not asking things of the developers because they have not done well or because the project is not good, but because there is so much enthusiasm about what the project has already achieved and users cannot wait for more to experience.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-04-06 05:36:51)

#82 2023-04-06 20:02:58

Detroit

Camavinga;6937 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:

You have a very good point and i think people should understand that too, people are not asking things of the developers because they have not done well or because the project is not good, but because there is so much enthusiasm about what the project has already achieved and users cannot wait for more to experience.

True, the administration keeps giving out the best, and also try users can see that there is so much room for improvement.  This project is properly the best u gave seen. I hope they keep getting better they don't relent.

#83 2023-04-07 05:27:14

Camavinga

Detroit;6984 wrote:

I hope they keep getting better they don't relent.

This ecosystem will surely keep getting better, it is not hard to know a project with a future, there are scam projects everywhere, but Utopia is a legitimate project that offers many features for people who value decentralization and their privacy, this project is going to continue growing.

#84 2023-04-07 09:21:26

level

Detroit;6984 wrote:
Camavinga;6937 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:

True, the administration keeps giving out the best, and also try users can see that there is so much room for improvement.  This project is properly the best u gave seen. I hope they keep getting better they don't relent.

Yes, there's much room for development on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem at least the developer team still deliver based on what is importantly and needed for the project to progress.

#85 2023-04-07 09:32:19

full

Detroit;6984 wrote:

I don't see the dev team relenting now buddy and I believe for the community and investors to be sure of their dedication to this project is the reason why they make it a self-funded project.

#86 2023-04-07 18:21:21

Detroit

full;7091 wrote:
Detroit;6984 wrote:

I don't see the dev team relenting now buddy and I believe for the community and investors to be sure of their dedication to this project is the reason why they make it a self-funded project.

I never said they have relented. I said I hope they do not relent in their good work. Because the moment they start mismanagement this project, the whole utopia community will just crumble.

#87 2023-04-07 18:46:16

KAMSI_UG

Well the ecosystem has so much already available I must give that to them and also appreciate the team
For a wonderful job well done but if we can get an NFt market place quickly it would be amazing.

#88 2023-04-07 21:08:30

Lanistergame2

full;6826 wrote:

You would not blame anyone much for such thoughts. Branding makes up a bulk of marketing and creating a brand around an idea would make people associate that idea to your project.

You now have to keep as close as possible to that idea, bearing in mind that perfection does not exist.

#89 2023-04-07 21:21:29

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;7149 wrote:

Well the ecosystem has so much already available I must give that to them and also appreciate the team
For a wonderful job well done but if we can get an NFt market place quickly it would be amazing.

The NFT market place isn’t a flourish sector as it once was so I would not also pay so much attention on it, Let’s all relax and watch how Utopia p2p keeps dropping more Utilities.

#90 2023-04-07 21:26:40

thrive

Camavinga;7071 wrote:

This ecosystem will surely keep getting better, it is not hard to know a project with a future, there are scam projects everywhere, but Utopia is a legitimate project that offers many features for people who value decentralization and their privacy, this project is going to continue growing.

No, that's not true buddy if you place by the rules and regulations of playing safe with your investment, ignore the hype and influencer recommendation.
You'll easy know a project with a good future and that's also not a scam.

#91 2023-04-07 22:17:29

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;6937 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:

You got the point and when people have huge enthusiasm for something they intent to want more from it. However, the enthusiasts of the UtopiaP2P project need to play cool with their requests from the developers.

#92 2023-04-08 12:09:02

Detroit

IyaJJJ;7199 wrote:
Camavinga;6937 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6827 wrote:

You got the point and when people have huge enthusiasm for something they intent to want more from it. However, the enthusiasts of the UtopiaP2P project need to play cool with their requests from the developers.

I believe the developers should be able to deliver that. That is one if the reason they are out there. Thar includes serving humanity and getting paid for it in return.

#93 2023-04-08 12:45:44

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;7177 wrote:

The NFT market place isn’t a flourish sector as it once was so I would not also pay so much attention on it, Let’s all relax and watch how Utopia p2p keeps dropping more Utilities.

While the NFT market is not in the hype season at this time, a real product with real utility would be able to flourish and get the attention of the public.

It would be a gamble for the Utopia team and it might be better to wait for a more conducive time to launch such a project, but I am sure it would be successful tither ways.

#94 2023-05-01 23:57:58

oba

Lanistergame2;7221 wrote:
KingCRP;7177 wrote:

While the NFT market is not in the hype season at this time, a real product with real utility would be able to flourish and get the attention of the public.

It would be a gamble for the Utopia team and it might be better to wait for a more conducive time to launch such a project, but I am sure it would be successful tither ways.

I think the reason why the NFT market is not getting much hype is because of some naive project owner that manipulate the market and as you said it will be a gamble for Utopia to take the step now.

#95 2023-05-01 23:59:03

joanna

oba;7336 wrote:
KingCRP;7177 wrote:

I think the reason why the NFT market is not getting much hype is because of some naive project owner that manipulate the market and as you said it will be a gamble for Utopia to take the step now.

There's always time for everything and if the Utopia dev introduce something good and unique it wont be gambling as you said,

#96 2023-05-02 19:05:55

Detroit

oba;7336 wrote:
KingCRP;7177 wrote:

I will strongly disagree with that statement. Possibly you're judging from your geographical location. Here in the UK, NFT is one of the top most profitable online businesses currently.

#97 2023-05-03 18:57:01

oba

Detroit;7391 wrote:
oba;7336 wrote:

I will strongly disagree with that statement. Possibly you're judging from your geographical location. Here in the UK, NFT is one of the top most profitable online businesses currently.

Ok but I am not judging based on geographical location and I was judging based on the NFT global market. We all know how NFTs were the rave of the moment in the cryptocurrency market until a lot of dev jump into it just to make money.

#98 2023-05-03 22:25:42

IyaJJJ

oba;7496 wrote:
Detroit;7391 wrote:
oba;7336 wrote:

Ok but I am not judging based on geographical location and I was judging based on the NFT global market. We all know how NFTs were the rave of the moment in the cryptocurrency market until a lot of dev jump into it just to make money.

I think you have a point people are not talking much about the NFT market now like before and most NFTs collectors that purchase some NFTs years ago are currently at a loss. Besides, I hear news about someone purchasing BAYC with thousands of dollars and selling it in a hundred last year.

#99 2023-05-03 22:26:13

level

IyaJJJ;7545 wrote:
oba;7496 wrote:
Detroit;7391 wrote:

I think you have a point people are not talking much about the NFT market now like before and most NFTs collectors that purchase some NFTs years ago are currently at a loss. Besides, I hear news about someone purchasing BAYC with thousands of dollars and selling it in a hundred last year.

With what I am currently seeing in the NFT market if there's no bullish momentum in the market after the Bitcoin block halving executed forget about the NFT market cause 80% of all the projects there will vanish.

#100 2023-05-03 22:27:14

full

level;7546 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7545 wrote:
oba;7496 wrote:

With what I am currently seeing in the NFT market if there's no bullish momentum in the market after the Bitcoin block halving executed forget about the NFT market cause 80% of all the projects there will vanish.

Normally, bearish always exposes the weak project and this is the first bearish market the NFT market will experience after the existence of NFTs. Let's wait and see what will really happen.

Board footer