uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-03 22:27:50

joanna

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

full;7548 wrote:
level;7546 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7545 wrote:

I think you have a point people are not talking much about the NFT market now like before and most NFTs collectors that purchase some NFTs years ago are currently at a loss. Besides, I hear news about someone purchasing BAYC with thousands of dollars and selling it in a hundred last year.

With what I am currently seeing in the NFT market if there's no bullish momentum in the market after the Bitcoin block halving executed forget about the NFT market cause 80% of all the projects there will vanish.

Normally, bearish always exposes the weak project and this is the first bearish market the NFT market will experience after the existence of NFTs. Let's wait and see what will really happen.

Yes, the bearish season usually exposes weak projects while the strong project still thrives at some point until it totals the super cycle market. I also believe a lot of NFT project that was launched before the bearish market will vanish due to the price of the art going to zero.

#102 2023-05-03 23:49:46

thrive

The demand for a given NFT, its uniqueness, the reputation of the artist or creator, and the overall acceptance of NFTs as a form of investment are just a few of the variables that affect how profitable NFTs are.

#103 2023-05-03 23:52:23

Vastextension

thrive;7578 wrote:

The demand for a given NFT, its uniqueness, the reputation of the artist or creator, and the overall acceptance of NFTs as a form of investment are just a few of the variables that affect how profitable NFTs are.

Despite the fact that NFTs have the potential to become a new asset class, investors should exercise caution when using funds they cannot afford to lose, and they should only invest in NFTs after carefully weighing the risks and rewards.

#104 2023-05-03 23:53:47

thrive

Vastextension;7579 wrote:
thrive;7578 wrote:

Despite the fact that NFTs have the potential to become a new asset class, investors should exercise caution when using funds they cannot afford to lose, and they should only invest in NFTs after carefully weighing the risks and rewards.

NFTs still can be profitable, but like any other form of investment, it carries risk, and it is always best to do your research before investing especially that the NFT market is not getting much traffic.

#105 2023-05-04 07:50:48

Detroit

thrive;7578 wrote:

Good point mate. The global standard for and financial stability of NFT is going worldwide and globally a very good investment. NFT helps artists to show their work and make them very unique to their standard.

#106 2023-05-04 21:39:12

Camavinga

thrive;7578 wrote:

I don't think the developers have anything to lose when it comes to NFTs.  The utopia ecosystem has everything to gain from NFT. This will also help to boost the traffic on this forum and the utopia community at large.

#107 2023-05-07 18:18:47

Detroit

Camavinga;7662 wrote:
thrive;7578 wrote:

I don't think the developers have anything to lose when it comes to NFTs.  The utopia ecosystem has everything to gain from NFT. This will also help to boost the traffic on this forum and the utopia community at large.

You have a good point. When it comes to creating traffic in cryptocurrency-related events or project NFTs seems to be the best fit for it because of the current trend.

#108 2023-05-07 18:29:07

Camavinga

Detroit;7985 wrote:
Camavinga;7662 wrote:

You have a good point. When it comes to creating traffic in cryptocurrency-related events or project NFTs seems to be the best fit for it because of the current trend.

NFT projects now are car beautiful just like the financial part of it.  It is paying heavily. This is helping give credit to artists and arts the admiration and support they need.

#109 2023-05-13 20:28:24

Camavinga

NFTs remain a very solid investment any
Cryptocurrency projects can pick up either old or new projects. Also, the financial aspect of it is worth it followed by the popularity it will bring along.

#110 2023-05-14 23:28:47

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;7662 wrote:
thrive;7578 wrote:

Why do you say the developer doesn't have anything to lose? What about the precious time that will be spent on minting some NFT? If there are no enough NFT collectors on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem than they lose so much.

#111 2023-05-14 23:32:00

thrive

Camavinga;7662 wrote:
thrive;7578 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appears to have everything to traffic but the ecosystem still lacks the needed traffic cause it a privacy focus project and most people in the cryptocurrency market don't see privacy as something that's much needed.

#112 2023-05-14 23:35:36

oba

thrive;8471 wrote:
Camavinga;7662 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appears to have everything to traffic but the ecosystem still lacks the needed traffic cause it a privacy focus project and most people in the cryptocurrency market don't see privacy as something that's much needed.

Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency investors that didn't fancy privacy do believe people who are into illicit are those the privacy entity is created for but they lack the needed understanding that privacy was created for people that make security their top priority.

#113 2023-05-15 16:26:37

Kelechi

So much has been added to the ecosystem, Utopia p2p has shown that they actually have the interest of the community at heart but I would like to see better communication between the team and community here in the forum.

#114 2023-05-15 16:36:10

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8517 wrote:

So much has been added to the ecosystem, Utopia p2p has shown that they actually have the interest of the community at heart but I would like to see better communication between the team and community here in the forum.

You are right there is no direct connection from the community with the team here in the forum although you can communicate with them on the UtopiaP2P client application.

#115 2023-05-15 19:15:18

thrive

Kelechi;8517 wrote:

If you're waiting for this to happen you will have to wait for a long tie because the UtopiaP2P team are communicating with us the way they can and if you want to somehow talk to them on this forum I will advise you to visit the Official 1984 Group Information section.

#116 2023-05-15 20:40:08

oba

thrive;8543 wrote:
Kelechi;8517 wrote:

If you're waiting for this to happen you will have to wait for a long tie because the UtopiaP2P team are communicating with us the way they can and if you want to somehow talk to them on this forum I will advise you to visit the Official 1984 Group Information section.

Wait but no user can make a single in the "Official 1984 Group Information section" of this forum or there's something I don't know which you as an old user of this forum?

#117 2023-05-15 20:43:45

thrive

oba;8549 wrote:
thrive;8543 wrote:
Kelechi;8517 wrote:

Wait but no user can make a single in the "Official 1984 Group Information section" of this forum or there's something I don't know which you as an old user of this forum?

Yes, there's no user of the forum that can post, and the section is only meant for the UtopiaP2P developer team post but I suggest the section since that's the only place the developer team communicates with us here.

#118 2023-05-15 20:47:05

IyaJJJ

thrive;8550 wrote:
oba;8549 wrote:
thrive;8543 wrote:

Yes, there's no user of the forum that can post, and the section is only meant for the UtopiaP2P developer team post but I suggest the section since that's the only place the developer team communicates with us here.

I noticed that either and that's the section of this forum where the developer team of this project notify us about the pause of their airdrop and the reason why the airdrop is paused.

#119 2023-05-15 20:53:21

oba

IyaJJJ;8551 wrote:
thrive;8550 wrote:
oba;8549 wrote:

I noticed that either and that's the section of this forum where the developer team of this project notify us about the pause of their airdrop and the reason why the airdrop is paused.

Additionally, I see that either but it is possible that there will be a certain section or thread (discussion topic) where the user of this forum can talk, make suggestions and also rub minds with the developer team.

#120 2023-05-15 20:56:50

thrive

oba;8552 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8551 wrote:
thrive;8550 wrote:

Additionally, I see that either but it is possible that there will be a certain section or thread (discussion topic) where the user of this forum can talk, make suggestions and also rub minds with the developer team.

It is hard to tell if there will be a discussion thread for the users of this forum to communicate with the UtopiaP2P developer because there's a lot of development going on in almost every aspect of the UtopiaP2P project.

#121 2023-05-16 20:27:05

IyaJJJ

thrive;8553 wrote:
oba;8552 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8551 wrote:

It is hard to tell if there will be a discussion thread for the users of this forum to communicate with the UtopiaP2P developer because there's a lot of development going on in almost every aspect of the UtopiaP2P project.

I think we can't if there is going to be such a feature or means of communication with the developer on this forum and it's better to use the currently available channel.

#122 2023-05-17 21:12:37

Lanistergame2

Developers and the users should always have a way to communicate with each other. Like the other person said it will boost the total outcome and access of the project.  Projects generally need people to throw in their opinions

#123 2023-05-17 21:34:01

JONSNOWING

With so much matches going on in the uefa champions league it makes me miss the fact that there is no gambling platform on this ecosystem.

#124 2023-05-18 19:36:14

Detroit

JONSNOWING;8930 wrote:

With so much matches going on in the uefa champions league it makes me miss the fact that there is no gambling platform on this ecosystem.

It's one feature that's missing which I am sure will be added soon as it gets more busy here. I'm sure the developers are doing the best they can to make here a better place for us all.

#125 2023-05-18 21:16:20

Camavinga

The addiction of a betting platform here will make total sense. Many online bettors will enjoy and appreciate the kind gesture. It's really pleasant

Board footer