uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-19 19:29:47

Detroit

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

Betting platforms are needed here in this Utopia community. The Utopia community still has a lot of room for improvement which can lead to future modification.

#127 2023-05-19 22:18:47

Lanistergame2

Can someone give a unique difference between betting,  gambling, and predictions?  They seem to be all different to me with a few differences here and there.

#128 2023-05-20 19:47:27

Detroit

Lanistergame2;9261 wrote:

Can someone give a unique difference between betting,  gambling, and predictions?  They seem to be all different to me with a few differences here and there.

Betting are odds offered over a game,  Gambling is a game of chance to get financial satisfaction in return. Also, predictions are forecasts of the future.  To forecast an event that has not aired.

#129 2023-06-10 20:03:11

crpuusd

Detroit;9371 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9261 wrote:

Betting are odds offered over a game,  Gambling is a game of chance to get financial satisfaction in return. Also, predictions are forecasts of the future.  To forecast an event that has not aired.

The missing features are being taking care of at moments, i have seen people  speaking of the utopia forum PM and moderators

#130 2023-06-12 19:31:16

Detroit

What's going on about our suggestions here? I can barely see any improvements lately. Are these people no longer listening to us? We have to ensure they understand what we want.

#131 2023-06-12 19:32:57

Camavinga

Yeah, a lot is missing here but that does not mean they are not listening to us or paying attention to us. It is just a matter of time.  I am sure they have a good plan for us.

#132 2023-06-12 20:56:41

PEACEMAKER

Detroit;13457 wrote:

What's going on about our suggestions here? I can barely see any improvements lately. Are these people no longer listening to us? We have to ensure they understand what we want.

The team are still listening to us. We need to understand that running a project is a lot of work and not every suggestion would get implemented and even if it is, it would not be done right away.
Let's allow the team work in their own time.

#133 2023-06-12 22:22:26

MRBEAST

Well so far so good if you asked me, it's also great the the Utopia p2p team has now moved towards the artificial intelligence technology sector and we now have chatGPT.

#134 2023-06-12 22:29:59

Dozie

MRBEAST;13526 wrote:

Well so far so good if you asked me, it's also great the the Utopia p2p team has now moved towards the artificial intelligence technology sector and we now have chatGPT.

Well you are right UtopiaP2P seem to be evolving everyday and that's very correct but still I would like to see Utopia p2p have a gambling platform in their ecosystem

#135 2023-06-12 23:09:12

oba

Dozie;13531 wrote:
MRBEAST;13526 wrote:

Well you are right UtopiaP2P seem to be evolving everyday and that's very correct but still I would like to see Utopia p2p have a gambling platform in their ecosystem

UtopiaP2P ecosystem already have a gambling platform but not getting the needed traffic and it look like the users on the Utopia application client are into something else.

#136 2023-06-13 04:21:32

Comrade

oba;13544 wrote:
Dozie;13531 wrote:
MRBEAST;13526 wrote:

UtopiaP2P ecosystem already have a gambling platform but not getting the needed traffic and it look like the users on the Utopia application client are into something else.

You are right its all somehow and as the Utopia p2p is concerned and upgrading soon it will all be occupied.

#137 2023-06-13 06:42:19

Lanistergame2

oba;13544 wrote:

Or it could be that the platform needs a bit more publicity to bring people to use it. There are no shortages of gamblers in crypto we just need to reach out to them and get them on board the gambling platform.

#138 2023-06-13 08:39:14

Comrade

Lanistergame2;13610 wrote:
oba;13544 wrote:

Or it could be that the platform needs a bit more publicity to bring people to use it. There are no shortages of gamblers in crypto we just need to reach out to them and get them on board the gambling platform.

As the teams is concerned,the Utopia P2P ecosystem is Build for confidential reason and its will be okay to see it grow.

#139 2023-06-13 15:55:25

oba

oba;13544 wrote:

Yes, there's no shortage of gamblers in the cryptocurrency market but I come to understand that every ecosystem users have some area they focus on and it seems that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem doesn't focus on gambling at the moment.

#140 2023-06-13 17:24:32

Europ

oba;13642 wrote:
oba;13544 wrote:

Or it could be that the platform needs a bit more publicity to bring people to use it. There are no shortages of gamblers in crypto we just need to reach out to them and get them on boarvd the gambling platform.

Yes, there's no shortage of gamblers in the cryptocurrency market but I come to understand that every ecosystem users have some area they focus on and it seems that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem doesn't focus on gambling at the moment.

Im not looking into the gambling system but i get to realised that the team is actually focusing on getting the coin to a reputable position in the market.

#141 2023-06-13 23:03:11

IyaJJJ

oba;13642 wrote:
oba;13544 wrote:

You have a point and I could remember that whenever people create a table for poker finding an opponent on the table is always not easy.

#142 2023-06-13 23:03:46

thrive

IyaJJJ;13761 wrote:
oba;13642 wrote:

You have a point and I could remember that whenever people create a table for poker finding an opponent on the table is always not easy.

I supported what you said because we can't say that the poker game also needs more publicity since the UtopiaP2P development has an advertisement campaign for it on Bitcointalk.

#143 2023-06-13 23:04:35

full

thrive;13762 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13761 wrote:
oba;13642 wrote:

I supported what you said because we can't say that the poker game also needs more publicity since the UtopiaP2P development has an advertisement campaign for it on Bitcointalk.

I'm unaware of the poker campaign on Bitcointalk but I know that the UtopiaP2P development is doing a remarkable job in the marketing of the project area.

#144 2023-06-13 23:05:24

joanna

full;13763 wrote:
thrive;13762 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13761 wrote:

I'm unaware of the poker campaign on Bitcointalk but I know that the UtopiaP2P development is doing a remarkable job in the marketing of the project area.

About the gambling in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I believe there 2 available gambling ecosystems and they also have channels if I could remember correctly but not get much attention.

#145 2023-06-13 23:08:11

level

joanna;13764 wrote:
full;13763 wrote:
thrive;13762 wrote:

About the gambling in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I believe there 2 available gambling ecosystems and they also have channels if I could remember correctly but not get much attention.

There are a lot of things that seem not to be getting attention on the UtopiaP2P application client another one is the UEFA champion league prediction that only 3 users participated.

#146 2023-06-13 23:09:19

IyaJJJ

level;13765 wrote:
joanna;13764 wrote:
full;13763 wrote:

There are a lot of things that seem not to be getting attention on the UtopiaP2P application client another one is the UEFA champion league prediction that only 3 users participated.

Yes, and it may appear not to be good for the people in charge of these activities but this is expected when an ecosystem is yet to reach 10 years.

#147 2023-06-13 23:09:38

thrive

IyaJJJ;13766 wrote:
level;13765 wrote:
joanna;13764 wrote:

Yes, and it may appear not to be good for the people in charge of these activities but this is expected when an ecosystem is yet to reach 10 years.

You're right and I could remember the story of when Bitcoin was first used as payment most users of the forum don't want to accept the offer despite they know the benefit of Bitcoin then but the user that took the offer then will be happening he does now.

#148 2023-06-13 23:10:03

full

thrive;13767 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13766 wrote:
level;13765 wrote:

You're right and I could remember the story of when Bitcoin was first used as payment most users of the forum don't want to accept the offer despite they know the benefit of Bitcoin then but the user that took the offer then will be happening he does now.

Technically the same thing will happen to the users who are taking advantage of all the benefits they found on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I hope the use of this forum reading this will do the right thing.

#149 2023-06-13 23:10:26

joanna

full;13768 wrote:
thrive;13767 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13766 wrote:

Technically the same thing will happen to the users who are taking advantage of all the benefits they found on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I hope the use of this forum reading this will do the right thing.

A word is enough for the wise and I like the advice you give all of us that's on this forum cause it is good to learn from people's previous mistakes than people learn from our mistakes.

#150 2023-06-13 23:10:50

level

joanna;13769 wrote:
full;13768 wrote:
thrive;13767 wrote:

A word is enough for the wise and I like the advice you give all of us that's on this forum cause it is good to learn from people's previous mistakes than people learn from our mistakes.

Yes and just like you said. A word is enough for the wise. Only the wise one will still follow the advise despite it is for our own good.

Board footer