uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-16 22:34:12

crpuusd

Re: What is currently missing within the ecosystem?

CrytoCynthia;14366 wrote:
Detroit;14307 wrote:

Promotion of the Utopia ecosystem does not lie in our hands entirely The developers and investors of this project need to seat up in terms of advertisement and work on it.

Well there is something called marketing in cryptocurrency here project tries to get their project public j think Utopia p2p is already involved in marketing

Marketing is another aspect, and i believe the system is already doing something on that and we shouldn't forget that Utopia team also appreciate every marketing skills differently.

#177 2023-06-17 20:08:49

Detroit

The relationship between cryptocurrency and fiscal policy can be asymmetric. In an economy with an underdeveloped financial market, the activity of cryptocurrency may be difficult to regulate and as such may provide the platform for investors both individuals and corporate bodies to evade tax thereby resulting in low income generation for government relative to the level of activities in the market which could affect the budgetary plans of the government.

#178 2023-06-17 20:14:39

Europ

Detroit;14510 wrote:

The relationship between cryptocurrency and fiscal policy can be asymmetric. In an economy with an underdeveloped financial market, the activity of cryptocurrency may be difficult to regulate and as such may provide the platform for investors both individuals and corporate bodies to evade tax thereby resulting in low income generation for government relative to the level of activities in the market which could affect the budgetary plans of the government.

Crypto has been a factor affecting centralised currency while the government falls to be on a losing team. So its expected to have a fuss about the crypto facing the government.

#179 2023-06-17 20:38:51

crpuusd

Europ;14514 wrote:
Detroit;14510 wrote:

Crypto has been a factor affecting centralised currency while the government falls to be on a losing team. So its expected to have a fuss about the crypto facing the government.

Lets believe that the Utopia p2p ecosystem never seize nor relent in breaking more grounds to establish a trust with the system and widen the faces of the oppressed in the currency affar.

#180 2023-06-18 14:15:53

Camavinga

crpuusd;14529 wrote:

Lets believe that the Utopia p2p ecosystem never seize nor relent in breaking more grounds to establish a trust with the system and widen the faces of the oppressed in the currency affar.

I believe so too, utopia is a very good ecosystem especially because it is decentralised. I do not think that the utopia management will stop with their development of the project because it is one that has helped people who wants privacy.

#181 2023-06-18 17:47:25

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;14667 wrote:

I believe so too, utopia is a very good ecosystem especially because it is decentralised. I do not think that the utopia management will stop with their development of the project because it is one that has helped people who wants privacy.

The utopia management are not showing any signs of slowing the developments happening on the project. This is already one of the most amazing projects currently going on and it has great utility for its users who value their privacy and anonymity.

#182 2023-06-18 20:19:33

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;14695 wrote:
Camavinga;14667 wrote:

The utopia management are not showing any signs of slowing the developments happening on the project. This is already one of the most amazing projects currently going on and it has great utility for its users who value their privacy and anonymity.

Utopia p2p ecosystems has already take charged to grow more and more in services and protection.

#183 2023-06-18 20:49:14

Detroit

The Crypton service and p2p network solution provide merchants, banks, and brands with a unique opportunity to satisfy an increasing demand for cryptocurrency and payments.

#184 2023-06-18 21:58:07

Europ

Detroit;14769 wrote:

The Crypton service and p2p network solution provide merchants, banks, and brands with a unique opportunity to satisfy an increasing demand for cryptocurrency and payments.

The services grew more wider day by day and tend to fix the crypto incomplete world to a full stardom of decentralized community

#185 2023-06-18 22:08:11

gap

Europ;14796 wrote:
Detroit;14769 wrote:

The services grew more wider day by day and tend to fix the crypto incomplete world to a full stardom of decentralized community

Now its not only about the coin but the whole system itself to serve a total protection to their users.

#186 2023-06-19 17:20:29

Camavinga

Europ;14796 wrote:

I agree with you, utopia services really grow everyday sometimes I wonder how far this eco system would grow in the next 4yrs or so. Currently I can not really say that anything is missing from this eco system, but I am sure the developers are working to perfect everything.

#187 2023-06-19 17:23:23

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;14924 wrote:
Europ;14796 wrote:

I agree with you, utopia services really grow everyday sometimes I wonder how far this eco system would grow in the next 4yrs or so. Currently I can not really say that anything is missing from this eco system, but I am sure the developers are working to perfect everything.

I have a feeling that the project would grow very much in the coming years that's for sure and I am seeing it becoming a power house.

#188 2023-06-19 22:16:05

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;14926 wrote:
Camavinga;14924 wrote:
Europ;14796 wrote:

I have a feeling that the project would grow very much in the coming years that's for sure and I am seeing it becoming a power house.

This year was never locked out so don't look up too far cause the system we break more records of various user's, investors, developer and more.

#189 2023-06-19 22:45:17

Europ

crpuusd;15045 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14926 wrote:
Camavinga;14924 wrote:

This year was never locked out so don't look up too far cause the system we break more records of various user's, investors, developer and more.

Either way both of you are right. Utopia deserve all that is good and with all our efforts its would continue to make one big room

#190 2023-06-20 06:13:21

Comrade

Europ;15057 wrote:
crpuusd;15045 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14926 wrote:

Either way both of you are right. Utopia deserve all that is good and with all our efforts its would continue to make one big room

The Utopia p2p ecosystem manifesto are built to reach a peak of most secured ecosystem to serve the world a full safety and create a common Identity that will revolved round.

#191 2023-06-20 20:40:10

gap

Comrade;15069 wrote:
Europ;15057 wrote:
crpuusd;15045 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem manifesto are built to reach a peak of most secured ecosystem to serve the world a full safety and create a common Identity that will revolved round.

The special project was accredited with a mastermind of plans which the manifesto talks more about it. so we all know the idea of utopia been a great ecosystem.

#192 2023-06-20 22:23:54

crpuusd

gap;15133 wrote:
Comrade;15069 wrote:
Europ;15057 wrote:

The special project was accredited with a mastermind of plans which the manifesto talks more about it. so we all know the idea of utopia been a great ecosystem.

The great Utopia ecosystem will  always makes things good and reform to suit a better world in the future.

#193 2023-06-20 23:36:22

Europ

crpuusd;15147 wrote:
gap;15133 wrote:
Comrade;15069 wrote:

The great Utopia ecosystem will  always makes things good and reform to suit a better world in the future.

There will always be reasons to upgrade the ecosystem as time goes on. The decision makes some fews years more worth to live

#194 2023-06-21 05:38:30

gap

Europ;15229 wrote:
crpuusd;15147 wrote:
gap;15133 wrote:

There will always be reasons to upgrade the ecosystem as time goes on. The decision makes some fews years more worth to live

An adequate research is being made and collective ideas was been appreciated to shape the structures of the ecosystem and forum. So ita more expected to find new features in the latter

#195 2023-06-21 19:16:24

Detroit

I believe there will be more features here in the ecosystem as time goes on. Adequate improvement is very necessary to change a lot of people's mindsets toward cryptocurrency.

#196 2023-06-21 19:20:06

Camavinga

What is currently missing in the ecosystem for now is communication from the devs and the older adopters of the project, i have been on the forum for sometime now and i have not really seen older adopters or developers discussing the next step for the project or answering inquiries from newbies, the team should look into that.

#197 2023-06-21 20:45:50

CrytoCynthia

Communication is a key component in this cryptocurrency project. This will help us work in synchrony with the developers and be able to air our views on issues.

#198 2023-06-21 20:51:36

crpuusd

I would rather say the developers, admins or Mods are mostly not present in this group and its has occurred that some people have some unanswered questions for them Utopia p2p admin

#199 2023-06-21 20:55:20

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;15319 wrote:

I would rather say the developers, admins or Mods are mostly not present in this group and its has occurred that some people have some unanswered questions for them Utopia p2p admin

That is an understandable situation in my opinion. The developers are very busy and will not have the time to stay and answer questions here on the forum. The mods and admins could help out but I assume they also have a lot on their table which limits them from replying actively here.

#200 2023-06-21 20:58:52

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;15322 wrote:
crpuusd;15319 wrote:

That is an understandable situation in my opinion. The developers are very busy and will not have the time to stay and answer questions here on the forum. The mods and admins could help out but I assume they also have a lot on their table which limits them from replying actively here.

Well moreover i believe each and everyone of us who look forward in attaining answer should probably check in the Twitter handle to reach the great Utopia p2p admins

Board footer