uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-20 09:56:19

Cryptex.net
Website

Buy and Sell Crypton without verification on Cryptex.net

Cryptex.net - is a trading platform for quick, safe and anonymous cryptocurrency exchange.
Cryptex was founded in 2016. And during this time we have established ourselves as a secure and easy-to-use platform.

At the moment CRP/USD pair is available for trading. We will be glad to see you on our trading platform - https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD

Cryptex trading platform benefits:

• We don`t require any verification for operations with cryptocurrency.
    Cryptex.net provides strong account protection: you can set up to 6 authentication factors simultaneously.
    Also we guarantee 24/7 live chat with a professional and attentive Support team.
    We stand for complete anonymity: we don't require any personal data from you, only email.
    0% trade fee for the liquidity provider.
    No trading limits

#2 2021-02-27 17:38:26

TheMerchant

Re: Buy and Sell Crypton without verification on Cryptex.net

Here is an article published February 12th, 2021 on CryptoDaily regarding CRP on Cryptex.net:

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2021/02/Utopi … -Available

The exchange has been tested and I can report the customer support is superb, the exchange is smooth, and the withdrawals are fast. I recommend this exchange alongside our native Crypton Exchange because it has additional deposit options, including BTC, LTC, XMR and cash deposits from many countries, including Russia, Turkey and even Iran, among a number of other countries as well. They also offer bank transfers from Tinkoff in Russia, as well as AdvCash and PerfectMoney.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#3 2023-08-31 22:45:32

CrytoCynthia

Well the only place I would carry out buying and selling without verification and still feel safe has to be Crypton exchange anywhere else o would definitely not feel safe

#4 2023-08-31 23:07:23

KAMSI_UG

Well it's actually risky using exchanges that you don't trust, aside crypton exchange there are some other decentralized exchange I have no problem using

#5 2023-09-03 23:29:03

CrytoCynthia

In cryptocurrency there is always risk this is certain but what we have to do now is to try limiting those risks and see hkw we can find a very safe space here

#6 2023-09-04 17:54:23

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21370 wrote:

In cryptocurrency there is always risk this is certain but what we have to do now is to try limiting those risks and see hkw we can find a very safe space here

Not only in cryptocurrency in so many investments there are risk and there are rewards so it up to you to check the risk and the reward.

#7 2023-09-04 18:00:48

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;21383 wrote:

Not only in cryptocurrency in so many investments there are risk and there are rewards so it up to you to check the risk and the reward.

Not easy identifying the risk and many people joining crypto-currency right now had the wrong orientation by the people that brought them in here.

#8 2023-09-04 18:45:49

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;21389 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21383 wrote:

Not easy identifying the risk and many people joining crypto-currency right now had the wrong orientation by the people that brought them in here.

Nothing in investing was meant to be easy to be successful at this Yiu definitely need to know how to do your own research this would really help you not to make mistakes

#9 2023-09-04 18:49:39

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21395 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21383 wrote:

Nothing in investing was meant to be easy to be successful at this Yiu definitely need to know how to do your own research this would really help you not to make mistakes

Well that is why forums like this exist to help newbies and other have a clearer understand and how they can make the right and wise choices.

#10 2023-09-07 21:07:07

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;21398 wrote:

Well that is why forums like this exist to help newbies and other have a clearer understand and how they can make the right and wise choices.

That's very correct, the newbies should see this forum as a guide that can help them in channelling themselves to better understand Utopia p2p ecosystem as a whole.

#11 2023-09-11 17:07:23

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21518 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21398 wrote:

That's very correct, the newbies should see this forum as a guide that can help them in channelling themselves to better understand Utopia p2p ecosystem as a whole.

In my own opinion there are many ways that the newbies can learn but the issue is that they fail to take advantage of what they are offered .

#12 2023-09-11 17:48:49

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;21783 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21398 wrote:

In my own opinion there are many ways that the newbies can learn but the issue is that they fail to take advantage of what they are offered .

This is not the way that newbies in UtopiaP2P I think the best way for them to learn is if they can check out the UtopiaP2P application channels so much opportunity exist there

#13 2023-09-11 17:52:25

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21795 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21783 wrote:

This is not the way that newbies in UtopiaP2P I think the best way for them to learn is if they can check out the UtopiaP2P application channels so much opportunity exist there

That's true I have learnt so much by just joining channels on the UtopiaP2P application and definitely any newbies can learn alot though that medium .

#14 2023-09-14 19:34:45

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys to be honest I have not tried getting CRP crypton from any other exchange apart from Crypton exchange and I have not have issues using that exchange how has y'all experience been.

#15 2023-09-21 21:24:02

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21881 wrote:

Hey guys to be honest I have not tried getting CRP crypton from any other exchange apart from Crypton exchange and I have not have issues using that exchange how has y'all experience been.

Same here all through my time using other exchanges to get CRP crypton I have never had any issues getting CRP crypton on CRYPTON EXCHANGE

#16 2023-09-25 17:42:51

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;22324 wrote:

Same here all through my time using other exchanges to get CRP crypton I have never had any issues getting CRP crypton on CRYPTON EXCHANGE

Well it's a personal choice, there are people who uses coin tiger exchange to get their CRP crypton and I think it's worked for them.

#17 2023-09-25 18:55:54

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;22546 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22324 wrote:

Well it's a personal choice, there are people who uses coin tiger exchange to get their CRP crypton and I think it's worked for them.

Well CRP crypton is the native coin of Utopia p2p and I am not saying other exchanges that has listed it aren't good but I would think Crypton exchange should be the best option.

#18 2023-09-25 21:42:57

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;22568 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22324 wrote:

Well CRP crypton is the native coin of Utopia p2p and I am not saying other exchanges that has listed it aren't good but I would think Crypton exchange should be the best option.

That is so true and I would also use crypton exchange because of all of it's amazing utilities like it has fast transaction, has low gas fees, and also no kyc requirements.

#19 2023-10-02 18:55:02

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;22580 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22568 wrote:

That is so true and I would also use crypton exchange because of all of it's amazing utilities like it has fast transaction, has low gas fees, and also no kyc requirements.

There are few exchanges that actually has a no KYC requirements and Crypton exchange is one of them, also CRYPTON EXCHANGE is extremely secured.

#20 2023-10-05 20:22:13

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;22945 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22568 wrote:

There are few exchanges that actually has a no KYC requirements and Crypton exchange is one of them, also CRYPTON EXCHANGE is extremely secured.

There are some no KYC required exchange but the problem with many of them is that they aren't safe and in my opinion Crypton exchange seem to be the safest .

#21 2023-10-05 21:24:34

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;23108 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22945 wrote:

There are some no KYC required exchange but the problem with many of them is that they aren't safe and in my opinion Crypton exchange seem to be the safest .

There are risk using no kyc required exchange so I recommend is not all of them you are meant to try out. Also do your research first

#22 2023-10-19 23:08:27

Kelechi

Well I have been selling and buying CRP Crypton on Crypton exchange and the exchange actually doesn't require any further KYC process.

#23 2023-10-20 19:22:24

full

Kelechi;23850 wrote:

Well I have been selling and buying CRP Crypton on Crypton exchange and the exchange actually doesn't require any further KYC process.

Doesn't require any further KYC process?
Crypton exchange doesn't require any form of KYC at all and it also does not require personal information other than the user's public wallet address.

#24 2023-11-26 21:42:29

Lanistergame2

Any exchange that supports no KYC requirements is definitely my favourite, the fact that I don't require any form of KYC supports anonymity and my privacy is very much protected.

#25 2023-11-26 22:22:25

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;26267 wrote:

Any exchange that supports no KYC requirements is definitely my favourite, the fact that I don't require any form of KYC supports anonymity and my privacy is very much protected.

KYC know your customer has lots of risks because you are releasing your personal details to the public and can be used against you.

Board footer