uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-11-30 19:51:26

Lanistergame2

Re: Buy and Sell Crypton without verification on Cryptex.net

KAMSI_UG;26276 wrote:
Lanistergame2;26267 wrote:

Any exchange that supports no KYC requirements is definitely my favourite, the fact that I don't require any form of KYC supports anonymity and my privacy is very much protected.

KYC know your customer has lots of risks because you are releasing your personal details to the public and can be used against you.

My advice is to never drop any details that are sensitive on the internet, your chances of getting into trouble by doing that is very high, stay safe protect your identity.

#27 2023-11-30 22:29:13

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;26556 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26276 wrote:
Lanistergame2;26267 wrote:

Any exchange that supports no KYC requirements is definitely my favourite, the fact that I don't require any form of KYC supports anonymity and my privacy is very much protected.

KYC know your customer has lots of risks because you are releasing your personal details to the public and can be used against you.

My advice is to never drop any details that are sensitive on the internet, your chances of getting into trouble by doing that is very high, stay safe protect your identity.

I have bought, sold and converted y CRP Crypton on Crypton exchange and this exchange doesn't require any form of verification.

#28 2023-12-04 21:16:06

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;26580 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26276 wrote:

I have bought, sold and converted y CRP Crypton on Crypton exchange and this exchange doesn't require any form of verification.

Not just you mate right now Crypton exchange is my most preferred exchange right now for good reason, it's an amazing experience I have always had while using the exchange.

#29 2023-12-04 22:53:08

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;26873 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26580 wrote:

Not just you mate right now Crypton exchange is my most preferred exchange right now for good reason, it's an amazing experience I have always had while using the exchange.

Well firstly Crypton exchange offers a no KYC requirements, and also Utopiap2p has lots of benefits and potentials and has listed several coins.

#30 2023-12-07 21:43:15

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;26911 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26580 wrote:

Well firstly Crypton exchange offers a no KYC requirements, and also Utopiap2p has lots of benefits and potentials and has listed several coins.

Well I think the post of this thread is about cryptex.net personally I don't know much about this but I would really love to learn more about this and if it has any affiliation with Utopiap2p.

#31 2023-12-07 22:04:24

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;27063 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26911 wrote:

Well I think the post of this thread is about cryptex.net personally I don't know much about this but I would really love to learn more about this and if it has any affiliation with Utopiap2p.

Well I don't think Utopiap2p is affiliated with cryptex or even if it was right now I don't think that affiliation still stands anymore.

#32 2023-12-24 06:06:23

oba

KAMSI_UG;27075 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;26911 wrote:

Well I don't think Utopiap2p is affiliated with cryptex or even if it was right now I don't think that affiliation still stands anymore.

Yes, Utopia is not affiliated with cryptex. Cryptex is a crypto trading platform and cryptocurrency exchanges list specific cryptocurrencies based on various factors that align with their rules of operation.

#33 2023-12-24 06:06:44

Vastextension

oba;28261 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;27075 wrote:

Yes, Utopia is not affiliated with cryptex. Cryptex is a crypto trading platform and cryptocurrency exchanges list specific cryptocurrencies based on various factors that align with their rules of operation.

Yes, that also include market demand, project credibility, regulatory compliance, technical aspects, and business considerations.

#34 2023-12-24 06:07:02

level

Vastextension;28262 wrote:
oba;28261 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;27075 wrote:

Yes, that also include market demand, project credibility, regulatory compliance, technical aspects, and business considerations.

Exchanges prioritize listing cryptocurrencies that have significant market demand. If there is popular demand from users to trade a particular cryptocurrency, exchanges may consider listing it to attract more users, increase trading volume, and generate revenue from transaction fees.

#35 2023-12-24 06:07:23

joanna

level;28263 wrote:
oba;28261 wrote:

Exchanges prioritize listing cryptocurrencies that have significant market demand. If there is popular demand from users to trade a particular cryptocurrency, exchanges may consider listing it to attract more users, increase trading volume, and generate revenue from transaction fees.

Exchanges typically assess the credibility and reputation of a crypto project before listing its token.

#36 2023-12-24 06:07:37

oba

joanna;28264 wrote:
level;28263 wrote:

Exchanges typically assess the credibility and reputation of a crypto project before listing its token.

They may evaluate the project's team, technology, use case, partnerships, community engagement, and track record. Projects with strong credibility are more likely to be listed on reputable exchanges.

#37 2023-12-24 06:07:51

Vastextension

oba;28265 wrote:
joanna;28264 wrote:
level;28263 wrote:

They may evaluate the project's team, technology, use case, partnerships, community engagement, and track record. Projects with strong credibility are more likely to be listed on reputable exchanges.

Exchanges often consider regulatory compliance when deciding to list a cryptocurrency. They may assess whether a project has met necessary regulatory requirements, such as KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) procedures.

#38 2023-12-24 06:08:06

level

Vastextension;28266 wrote:
oba;28265 wrote:
joanna;28264 wrote:

Exchanges often consider regulatory compliance when deciding to list a cryptocurrency. They may assess whether a project has met necessary regulatory requirements, such as KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) procedures.

Compliance with legal frameworks helps exchanges maintain a trustworthy reputation and avoid potential legal issues.

#39 2023-12-24 06:08:32

joanna

level;28267 wrote:
oba;28265 wrote:

Compliance with legal frameworks helps exchanges maintain a trustworthy reputation and avoid potential legal issues.

Exchanges may review the technical aspects of a cryptocurrency, such as its underlying blockchain technology, security measures, scalability, and consensus mechanism.

#40 2023-12-24 06:08:49

oba

joanna;28268 wrote:
level;28267 wrote:

Exchanges may review the technical aspects of a cryptocurrency, such as its underlying blockchain technology, security measures, scalability, and consensus mechanism.

The robustness and innovation of the technology can influence an exchange's decision to list a particular cryptocurrency.

#41 2023-12-24 06:09:06

Vastextension

oba;28269 wrote:
joanna;28268 wrote:
level;28267 wrote:

The robustness and innovation of the technology can influence an exchange's decision to list a particular cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies with high liquidity and trading volumes are more attractive to exchanges. A highly liquid asset allows for seamless trading and attracts more market participants.

#42 2023-12-24 06:09:19

level

Vastextension;28270 wrote:
oba;28269 wrote:
joanna;28268 wrote:

Cryptocurrencies with high liquidity and trading volumes are more attractive to exchanges. A highly liquid asset allows for seamless trading and attracts more market participants.

Exchanges prefer listing cryptocurrencies that can generate significant trading activity, as it supports their profitability and enhances user experience.

#43 2023-12-24 06:09:36

joanna

level;28271 wrote:
oba;28269 wrote:

Exchanges prefer listing cryptocurrencies that can generate significant trading activity, as it supports their profitability and enhances user experience.

Exchanges are for-profit entities and consider the potential business benefits before listing a cryptocurrency.

#44 2023-12-24 06:10:17

oba

joanna;28272 wrote:
level;28271 wrote:

Exchanges are for-profit entities and consider the potential business benefits before listing a cryptocurrency.

They evaluate factors such as listing fees, potential trading volume, market demand, and the impact on their overall platform ecosystem.

#45 2023-12-24 06:10:36

Vastextension

oba;28273 wrote:
joanna;28272 wrote:
level;28271 wrote:

They evaluate factors such as listing fees, potential trading volume, market demand, and the impact on their overall platform ecosystem.

Listing a cryptocurrency that aligns with their business goals and offers potential revenue is an important consideration.

#46 2023-12-24 06:10:51

level

Vastextension;28274 wrote:
oba;28273 wrote:
joanna;28272 wrote:

Listing a cryptocurrency that aligns with their business goals and offers potential revenue is an important consideration.

It's important to note that the decision to list a specific cryptocurrency ultimately rests with the individual exchange.

#47 2023-12-24 06:11:03

joanna

level;28275 wrote:
oba;28273 wrote:

It's important to note that the decision to list a specific cryptocurrency ultimately rests with the individual exchange.

Different exchanges may have different listing requirements, policies, and criteria. A cryptocurrency may be listed on one exchange but not on others due to varying assessment standards and market strategies employed by different platform operators.

#48 2023-12-24 06:11:18

oba

joanna;28276 wrote:
level;28275 wrote:

Different exchanges may have different listing requirements, policies, and criteria. A cryptocurrency may be listed on one exchange but not on others due to varying assessment standards and market strategies employed by different platform operators.

Furthermore, projects often actively seek out exchanges for listing by meeting the necessary requirements and paying listing fees.

#49 2023-12-24 06:11:37

Vastextension

oba;28277 wrote:
joanna;28276 wrote:
level;28275 wrote:

Furthermore, projects often actively seek out exchanges for listing by meeting the necessary requirements and paying listing fees.

The process can involve negotiation and collaboration between the project team and the exchange to ensure a mutually beneficial listing arrangement.

#50 2023-12-24 06:11:53

level

Vastextension;28278 wrote:
oba;28277 wrote:
joanna;28276 wrote:

The process can involve negotiation and collaboration between the project team and the exchange to ensure a mutually beneficial listing arrangement.

As an investor, it's essential to research the exchanges on which a cryptocurrency is listed to evaluate their credibility, reputation, and compliance with regulations.

Board footer