uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-04 21:48:19

TheMerchant

Helpful Resources for Developers

API Help: utopia://help/?api API Implementation Guide: https://u.is/api_instructions.pdf
DeepLinks Help: utopia://help/?deeplinks DeepLinks Demo Site: utopia://deeplinks
Website Hosting: utopia://readme/#idyll
Support Site: https://support.u.is
Developers of Utopia Channel: 67C359988096859E3EB272F16B59E884

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#2 2021-12-05 11:44:34

SGL

Re: Helpful Resources for Developers

Archive of open source developments, API examples and services that use Utopia API, Crypton and UUSD:
https://github.com/utopia-opensource

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#3 2022-12-23 13:08:04

Vastextension

SGL;1122 wrote:

Archive of open source developments, API examples and services that use Utopia API, Crypton and UUSD:
https://github.com/utopia-opensource

Nice work buddy. I like the idea of open source of this development at least it will give some ease to the people who always question the Utopia p2p ecosystem being a close source.

#4 2022-12-24 21:13:15

CrytoCynthia

Speaking of merchant, as we all know Utopia’s CRP is now accepted by 1800+ merchants I think that’s amazing but I am also running an online store I just want to know what is the process like in making CRP a payment option.

#5 2022-12-28 18:21:38

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;2102 wrote:

Speaking of merchant, as we all know Utopia’s CRP is now accepted by 1800+ merchants I think that’s amazing but I am also running an online store I just want to know what is the process like in making CRP a payment option.

Well if you have an online store and you have active customers then all you need to put the option for CRP Crypton as you means of payment, you. And now then put in your, public key and then encourage your customer to make use of it.

#6 2022-12-29 22:48:04

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2102 wrote:

Make adding CRP as a payment option on your online store is a good idea since every aspect of the Utopia p2p ecosystem requires little or no tech knowledge. Everything you needed to add CRP as a payment option is on the Utopia Pay Site.

#7 2022-12-30 20:05:57

Vastextension

Kelechi;2270 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2102 wrote:

Well if you have an online store and you have active customers then all you need to put the option for CRP Crypton as you means of payment, you. And now then put in your, public key and then encourage your customer to make use of it.

Instead of he/she provides his/her public keys to the world he/she can just create a Utopia p2p crypto card but I think he/she needs to first provide his/her store to Crypton coin enthusiast first and some social media.

#8 2023-01-06 17:43:46

full

I never heard about the Utopia p2p crypto card and I guess it is because there's still something I am learning about this project. How I can create one of these crypto card?

#9 2023-01-07 15:02:50

thrive

full;2517 wrote:

I never heard about the Utopia p2p crypto card and I guess it is because there's still something I am learning about this project. How I can create one of these crypto card?

The alternative to traditional credit/debit cards in the Utopia p2p ecosystem is a Crypto Card. Payments can be made using the card without disclosing your public key. Like with traditional cards, you can only be charged if the merchant has your Crypto Card on file. To create one go to
uWallet>Crypto Card.
You need to pay card issuing fee

#10 2023-01-08 13:52:03

full

thrive;2551 wrote:
full;2517 wrote:

The alternative to traditional credit/debit cards in the Utopia p2p ecosystem is a Crypto Card. Payments can be made using the card without disclosing your public key. Like with traditional cards, you can only be charged if the merchant has your Crypto Card on file. To create one go to
uWallet>Crypto Card.

Thanks for the information. I follow the description you provide and I can see that the 3CRP crypto card issuing fee is still a reasonable cost given the advantages of the Utopia crypto card. The cost of a customized crypto card appears to be different, though.

#11 2023-01-10 12:21:20

thrive

full;2589 wrote:
thrive;2551 wrote:
full;2517 wrote:

uWallet>Crypto Card.

Thanks for the information. I follow the description you provide and I can see that the 3CRP crypto card issuing fee is still a reasonable cost given the advantages of the Utopia crypto card. The cost of a customized crypto card appears to be different, though.

Yes, it is just like having a customized car you'll need to pay some extra expense to make it happen. However, I believe the idea of the customized Utopia p2p crypto card is for users to create an easy-to-remember or memorize crypto card.

#12 2023-01-11 17:49:23

Detroit

TheMerchant;594 wrote:

API Help: utopia://help/?api API Implementation Guide: https://u.is/api_instructions.pdf
DeepLinks Help: utopia://help/?deeplinks DeepLinks Demo Site: utopia://deeplinks
Website Hosting: utopia://readme/#idyll
Support Site: https://support.u.is
Developers of Utopia Channel: 67C359988096859E3EB272F16B59E884

This is beautiful, I hope newbies can understand this part of the platform. We need more of this type of thread. 
This will elevate the structure and development of the utopia community.

#13 2023-01-11 17:58:48

Camavinga

Detroit;2785 wrote:

This is beautiful, I hope newbies can understand this part of the platform. We need more of this type of thread. 

You have to understand that most of these resources are for developers of the utopia project and not for newbies, newbies might not understand most of these resources because they are just new to the utopia project, newbies should start by trying to learn about the project itself and later on they can join in the development of the project if they are interested, and when they have the necessary knowledge.

#14 2023-01-11 18:29:26

joanna

Camavinga;2791 wrote:
Detroit;2785 wrote:

You have to understand that most of these resources are for developers of the utopia project and not for newbies, newbies might not understand most of these resources because they are just new to the utopia project, newbies should start by trying to learn about the project itself and later on they can join in the development of the project if they are interested, and when they have the necessary knowledge.

In addition to what you said, the pdf illustration is for API activities for the website owners and people planning to integrate Crypton coin as payment on their website.

#15 2023-01-12 14:49:53

full

thrive;2701 wrote:
full;2589 wrote:
thrive;2551 wrote:

uWallet>Crypto Card.

Yes, it is just like having a customized car you'll need to pay some extra expense to make it happen. However, I believe the idea of the customized Utopia p2p crypto card is for users to create an easy-to-remember or memorize crypto card.

It will be better if I have a customized crypto card because it will be simpler for me to use and remember my crypto card. On the Utopia application client, I have observed some users taking advantage of the current dump opportunity to create their crypto card.

#16 2023-01-12 19:39:17

Camavinga

joanna;2804 wrote:

In addition to what you said, the pdf illustration is for API activities for the website owners and people planning to integrate Crypton coin as payment on their website.

Thanks for further clarification, thus if anyone here is planning to add crypton as a payment option in their business, then i think they should look at this thread. I think the number of people accepting CRP in their business has increased over the last year and i expect it to go higher in the next 12 months or so. There could be more demand for privacy coins this year because of regulation and blockchain analysis companies all over the place.

#17 2023-01-13 18:33:28

oba

Camavinga;2886 wrote:
joanna;2804 wrote:

Thanks for further clarification, thus if anyone here is planning to add crypton as a payment option in their business, then i think they should look at this thread. I think the number of people accepting CRP in their business has increased over the last year and i expect it to go higher in the next 12 months or so. There could be more demand for privacy coins this year because of regulation and blockchain analysis companies all over the place.

There's already a demand for privacy coins in the cryptocurrency market but I think we the enthusiast of the Utopia p2p project also need to push Utopia USD (UUSD) instead of pushing CRP coin alone. I'm just suggesting this since UUSD is one of its kind in the market now.

#18 2023-01-14 14:42:29

Detroit

oba;2988 wrote:
Camavinga;2886 wrote:
joanna;2804 wrote:

There's already a demand for privacy coins in the cryptocurrency market but I think we the enthusiast of the Utopia p2p project also need to push Utopia USD (UUSD) instead of pushing CRP coin alone. I'm just suggesting this since UUSD is one of its kind in the market now.

What exactly do you mean?
Are you saying we should do something like an advertisement for them?
If that's what you're saying I don't know how much it is going to work. But I do hope for the best.

Last edited by Detroit (2023-01-14 14:43:14)

#19 2023-01-14 15:38:35

joanna

Camavinga;2886 wrote:
joanna;2804 wrote:

You're wlecome. The reason why the use of Crypton as payment option is more popular is because Crypton coin provide a way for people to conceal their financial transactions from anyone who might be trying to spy on them. This is especially important when it comes to online shopping, since many financial institution or hacker track people spending habits.

#20 2023-01-14 16:30:18

Camavinga

joanna;3061 wrote:

You're wlecome. The reason why the use of Crypton as payment option is more popular is because Crypton coin provide a way for people to conceal their financial transactions from anyone who might be trying to spy on them. This is especially important when it comes to online shopping, since many financial institution or hacker track people spending habits.

Privacy coins are becoming quite popular, of which crp is one of them; i understand why people use them in their numbers these days, there are so many prying agents who want to know what you are doing, even blockchain analysis companies now study the blockchain to look for patterns and connect addresses to individuals. Privacy coins like CRP is a good payment option for people who are eager to stay anonymous.

#21 2023-01-14 19:05:08

full

joanna;3061 wrote:
Camavinga;2886 wrote:
joanna;2804 wrote:

Privacy coins aren't just for people who want to keep their financial activities secret; they're also perfect for people who want to avoid Detection & Rejection (DAR) attacks. These are types of attacks where pseudonymous attackers try to trick real users into giving up their personal information by making fake requests for login credentials or account data. By using a privacy coin, you can make it much more difficult for someone else to guess your identity and steal your money or assets.

#22 2023-01-15 13:54:55

Camavinga

full;3097 wrote:

Privacy coins aren't just for people who want to keep their financial activities secret; they're also perfect for people who want to avoid Detection & Rejection (DAR) attacks. These are types of attacks where pseudonymous attackers try to trick real users into giving up their personal information by making fake requests for login credentials or account data. By using a privacy coin, you can make it much more difficult for someone else to guess your identity and steal your money or assets.

I have not heard of a type of attack with this exact name, though i know there are many types of cypto attacks with different names, and sometimes we might not even need privacy coins to stay safe, but to be smart and know how to correctly use our crypto and protect it from thieves, crypto users should know that they should never give anyone their personal information, no matter how well the scam was presented to them. But if using privacy coins helps you to stay safe, then please use it.

#23 2023-01-15 21:03:49

thrive

Camavinga;3168 wrote:

I have not heard of a type of attack with this exact name, though i know there are many types of cypto attacks with different names, and sometimes we might not even need privacy coins to stay safe, but to be smart and know how to correctly use our crypto and protect it from thieves, crypto users should know that they should never give anyone their personal information, no matter how well the scam was presented to them. But if using privacy coins helps you to stay safe, then please use it.

As security and online safety is a concerns. Privacy is needed and if you look at the life and believe of all cryptocurrency users that make security their top priority we'll see they always have one thing in common that they cant joke with and that thing is privacy.
There's no way you can want to total security online and exclude privacy.

#24 2023-01-15 21:46:52

oba

Detroit;3054 wrote:
oba;2988 wrote:
Camavinga;2886 wrote:

What exactly do you mean?
Are you saying we should do something like an advertisement for them?
If that's what you're saying I don't know how much it is going to work. But I do hope for the best.

Yes, we can do something like an advertisement for if we can since it will bring a good multiplier for us and traffic for the Utopia ecosystem.
What I was actually saying is that we should also carry along the UUSD coin not only the CRP coin.

#25 2023-01-16 10:58:49

Camavinga

thrive;3211 wrote:

There's no way you can want to total security online and exclude privacy.

Privacy and anonymity are crucial aspects of online security, when someone can’t trace you or doesn’t know anything about your transactions or crypto activities, it is very difficult for them to scam you. But if you go all around telling people you own crypto and the amount you own, they can use it against you. Always keep your crypto activities to yourself, even if you use privacy coins.

Board footer