Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-14 02:34:15

joanna

Re: Helpful Resources for Developers

full;5058 wrote:
joanna;4722 wrote:
thrive;4717 wrote:

Are you for real? Where do you find this game because I don't see any poker game review on the Utopia application client or the Utopia announcement telegram group?

The Utopia p2p poker game review contest was not hosted on the Utopia application client that's why the announcement was not made on the telegram and application client. However, some users have posted the contest link. Just check the utopia poker room now.

Sort of, the contest that game is hosted on the Utopia application client game while the review announcement was out of the Utopia ecosystem just to trigger cryptocurrency gamblers.

Yes, I think it is because the Utopia poker game is something that has to do with gambling and the best thing to do is offer the contest or review in the venue where people that are enthusiasts of the game will be found.

#52 2023-05-14 02:36:38

level

joanna;8355 wrote:
full;5058 wrote:
joanna;4722 wrote:

The Utopia p2p poker game review contest was not hosted on the Utopia application client that's why the announcement was not made on the telegram and application client. However, some users have posted the contest link. Just check the utopia poker room now.

Sort of, the contest that game is hosted on the Utopia application client game while the review announcement was out of the Utopia ecosystem just to trigger cryptocurrency gamblers.

Yes, I think it is because the Utopia poker game is something that has to do with gambling and the best thing to do is offer the contest or review in the venue where people that are enthusiasts of the game will be found.

If that's the contest behind the poker game hosted on Bitcointalk then it's a good one since the forum is categorized as the biggest ecosystem for crypto gamblers.

#53 2023-05-14 02:38:38

full

level;8356 wrote:
joanna;8355 wrote:
full;5058 wrote:

If that's the contest behind the poker game hosted on Bitcointalk then it's a good one since the forum is categorized as the biggest ecosystem for crypto gamblers.

Meanwhile, the UtopiaP2P developer need to add some fancy games on the Utopia application client so that crypto gamblers will like the app because it is not all gamblers that like only Poker and chess

#54 2023-05-18 20:41:33

crpuusd

full;8357 wrote:
level;8356 wrote:
joanna;8355 wrote:

Meanwhile, the UtopiaP2P developer need to add some fancy games on the Utopia application client so that crypto gamblers will like the app because it is not all gamblers that like only Poker and chess

So like what game do you suggest

#55 2023-05-20 20:16:57

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;9084 wrote:
full;8357 wrote:
level;8356 wrote:

From what I see on most gambling sites, they always have dice games, crashes, slot games by different providers, and sport betting games.

#56 2023-05-20 20:29:58

oba

IyaJJJ;9385 wrote:
crpuusd;9084 wrote:
full;8357 wrote:

From what I see on most gambling sites, they always have dice games, crashes, slot games by different providers, and sport betting games.

The games you mentioned are good and could help the UtopiaP2P ecosystem get some new users but i think some community voting will be a good way to go with the adding of new games.

#57 2023-05-20 23:45:24

joanna

oba;9396 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9385 wrote:
crpuusd;9084 wrote:

The games you mentioned are good and could help the UtopiaP2P ecosystem get some new users but i think some community voting will be a good way to go with the adding of new games.

Hmm. Yes, you have a point and there's a saying that one man's food is another man's poison. In other for the UtopiaP2P developer to add the really needed game community voting is the best.

#58 2023-05-20 23:45:55

thrive

IyaJJJ;9385 wrote:
crpuusd;9084 wrote:
full;8357 wrote:

That's correct and i support the idea of the UtopiaP2P team adding slots game, sporting betting and dice game. I believe all this games will do some wonder in the area of the UtopiaP2P application having more traffic.

#59 2023-05-20 23:46:19

level

thrive;9466 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9385 wrote:
crpuusd;9084 wrote:

That's correct and i support the idea of the UtopiaP2P team adding slots game, sporting betting and dice game. I believe all this games will do some wonder in the area of the UtopiaP2P application having more traffic.

This is absolutely true. i have never for once see a cryptocurrency gambler or game player that never like any of the three listed games.

#60 2023-05-22 14:04:37

Comrade

With this we have mentioned definitely we should expect more fun or maybe they can add Triva with  gift winning. And also other opportunities..

#61 2023-05-22 22:43:53

oba

Comrade;9684 wrote:

With this we have mentioned definitely we should expect more fun or maybe they can add Triva with  gift winning. And also other opportunities..

Let us wait to see if the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers will add all the previously suggested game and from there they can add more games.

#62 2023-05-22 22:45:08

IyaJJJ

oba;9781 wrote:
Comrade;9684 wrote:

Let us wait to see if the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers will add all the previously suggested game and from there they can add more games.

Have known the utopiaP2P developer team to be smart in decision making and they also welcome new ideas. Therefore, if they find the idea welcoming they will buy it.

#63 2023-05-23 10:42:13

JONSNOWING

Most times people boosting about owning Crypto and the amount they have are mostly ignorant or have little knowledge about Cryptocurrency and can attract tracing of their transactions

#64 2023-05-23 21:01:09

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;9839 wrote:

Most times people boosting about owning Crypto and the amount they have are mostly ignorant or have little knowledge about Cryptocurrency and can attract tracing of their transactions

Boasting actually can be in two form: is either such people wants to introduce you to something or probably full of what they have already. Crypton is a great thing to achieve.

#65 2023-05-27 19:29:26

JONSNOWING

Most times the lack the knowledge to boost correctly, I think people should boost of what they know fully of. But in the case of Crypto I have seen people boost when they have little Cryptocurrency they just got as though they have been trading for long

#66 2023-05-29 18:41:39

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;10303 wrote:

Most times the lack the knowledge to boost correctly, I think people should boost of what they know fully of. But in the case of Crypto I have seen people boost when they have little Cryptocurrency they just got as though they have been trading for long

You are right they need to know more about the crypto world and i dont know maybe its actually because they are actually proud of its because its a futue coin.

#67 2023-05-30 19:46:22

crpuusd

crpuusd;10665 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10303 wrote:

You are right they need to know more about the crypto world and i dont know maybe its actually because they are actually proud of its because its a future coin.

Who wont be proud of such great opportunity and investment, there's a difference between spending and making incomesm making incomes will  assure you of having possiblity to have some thing to spend on or father achieve. Than losing money each day to expenses.

#68 2023-05-30 21:24:27

Europ

crpuusd;10915 wrote:
crpuusd;10665 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10303 wrote:

You are right they need to know more about the crypto world and i dont know maybe its actually because they are actually proud of its because its a future coin.

Who wont be proud of such great opportunity and investment, there's a difference between spending and making incomesm making incomes will  assure you of having possiblity to have some thing to spend on or father achieve. Than losing money each day to expenses.

Let's be clear about this two things
(1)  Being Proud
(2)  Boasting
(1) Being Proud : Most people are happy with the way things are going is their daily life or income actually it might be the happiness pf investment, businesses, trade, wages or allowances.
Actually people being proud of something I won't give them the audacity to share the full details of their income. As we can see that will all gathered here testifying of the great wonders of Utopia P2P ecosystem but no one actually goes in details of how they are enjoying benefits.
(2)Boasting: is the act of which we peach out all in details of how things benefits with proof of payment.  This method is mostly used by people who want to introduce you to something either legal or illegal, its mostly not safe with the such of idea.
Utopia p2p ecosystem will only gives few details and are always there to surprise you with more advantages

#69 2023-05-30 23:19:30

level

crpuusd;10915 wrote:
crpuusd;10665 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10303 wrote:

There are some users and cryptocurrency investors that are not proud of the community no matter the great opportunity it presented and the reason is because they only follow hype

#70 2023-05-30 23:22:45

joanna

level;10999 wrote:
crpuusd;10915 wrote:
crpuusd;10665 wrote:

There are some users and cryptocurrency investors that are not proud of the community no matter the great opportunity it presented and the reason is because they only follow hype

But following a hype-based project is never a good idea and the project can quench off the market without anybody knowing it

#71 2023-05-31 22:03:21

Europ

joanna;11000 wrote:
level;10999 wrote:
crpuusd;10915 wrote:

But following a hype-based project is never a good idea and the project can quench off the market without anybody knowing it

Ofcus for example, Imagine you have a product that you have no future for and you need it to be move as fast as possible. The  technics there is just simple, package it, beautify it and over hype it. Just as you have said. The Utopia p2p ecosystem might not be a get rich quick platform but as we all know that. Its safe to use and moreover its doesn't request our hard earn rather its a company build itself to the peak and he that see the vision we partake with the winnings.

#72 2023-06-01 15:54:55

Comrade

Europ;11180 wrote:
joanna;11000 wrote:
level;10999 wrote:

Ofcus for example, Imagine you have a product that you have no future for and you need it to be move as fast as possible. The  technics there is just simple, package it, beautify it and over hype it. Just as you have said. The Utopia p2p ecosystem might not be a get rich quick platform but as we all know that. Its safe to use and moreover its doesn't request our hard earn rather its a company build itself to the peak and he that see the vision we partake with the winnings.

Utopia p2p ecosystem has a brand of trustees, and verge a high quality secured service.  Joining this platform make me think of having a developer knowledge. Its safe to stay under an umbrella of unbothered ecosystem  than stay where you are going to be diverted and extorted

#73 2023-06-01 21:13:13

Europ

Comrade;11245 wrote:
Europ;11180 wrote:
joanna;11000 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem has a brand of trustees, and verge a high quality secured service.  Joining this platform make me think of having a developer knowledge. Its safe to stay under an umbrella of unbothered ecosystem  than stay where you are going to be diverted and extorted

You are very much right, the best advise is to chose a secured platform, dont go after get rich quick of you might end up being a stuck of internet extort bullies... Utopia as a global ecosystem has the mantle of leadership in securing and projecting values to all users.

#74 2023-06-05 18:58:16

crpuusd

Europ;11382 wrote:
Comrade;11245 wrote:
Europ;11180 wrote:

You are very much right, the best advise is to chose a secured platform, dont go after get rich quick of you might end up being a stuck of internet extort bullies... Utopia as a global ecosystem has the mantle of leadership in securing and projecting values to all users.

As far as I can say, utopia p2p ecosystem is not just the bigger picture but now it has become a reality the centre for all developers and users. If the system continue like this it can actually create a space where people can actually come for Crypton coins

#75 2023-06-06 12:35:42

Europ

crpuusd;12127 wrote:
Europ;11382 wrote:
Comrade;11245 wrote:

As far as I can say, utopia p2p ecosystem is not just the bigger picture but now it has become a reality the centre for all developers and users. If the system continue like this it can actually create a space where people can actually come for Crypton coins

If all instructions is followed as guided by the great Utopia enthusiast. They are going to lead us to more favorable climate.

Board footer