uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-16 20:07:37

KingCRP

Re: Will it be possible to pass admin rights?

Detroit;5708 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5631 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5556 wrote:

• Yes, you can create your own channel here,
• Be a registered member on the forum,
• There are currently no exclusive rights I am aware of.
• No, channels can not be passed from one user to another.

There is no exclusive right to pass admin rights to any user on this forum, but if you read the original poster's statement, you'll see that he's referring to the channel on the Utopia application client.

Is there really a reason to pass admin rights? To me, it doesn't make sense. If you are done with the channel you can shut it down and move on with your life. You don't need to continue the channel if you are no longer interested.

Well the reason why I believe that people try to pass down their channel to another is for financial gains. They aren’t actually passing this channel to someone for free they place some price tag to this.

#77 2023-03-16 20:37:53

KAMSI_UG

Well there should never be an option for anyone to pass any channel. It would only promote greed and then the forum would be invaded with spammers so that idea should never even exist.

#78 2023-05-25 18:47:44

crpuusd

There is a reason to elect moderators, the activities in the group or forum will be more secured but as far as i can see,the group is in appropriate conditions with no sort of assault or call for alarm.

#79 2023-05-31 23:00:12

Europ

KAMSI_UG;5718 wrote:

Well there should never be an option for anyone to pass any channel. It would only promote greed and then the forum would be invaded with spammers so that idea should never even exist.

Far more worst if it falls in the wrong hand that put the precious privacy support in jeopardy which i pray it never occur, we all love the good and secured sense of our privacy and such act is not allow and it quite noted out in the rules of the forum.

#80 2023-06-06 22:31:12

Comrade

Europ;11219 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5718 wrote:

Far more worst if it falls in the wrong hand that put the precious privacy support in jeopardy which i pray it never occur, we all love the good and secured sense of our privacy and such act is not allow and it quite noted out in the rules of the forum.

The Utopia team set a principles of privacy and total anonymity, the chains of the shield it's highly firm to be broken by this time. Safety comes first to grow.

#81 2023-06-07 07:40:05

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;10030 wrote:

There is a reason to elect moderators, the activities in the group or forum will be more secured but as far as i can see,the group is in appropriate conditions with no sort of assault or call for alarm.

Someone pointed out that there is at least 1 active moderator on the forum and with the current forum activities that seems to suffice.
The team would add more when the need arises.

#82 2023-06-12 15:49:54

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12485 wrote:
crpuusd;10030 wrote:

Someone pointed out that there is at least 1 active moderator on the forum and with the current forum activities that seems to suffice.
The team would add more when the need arises.

Its quite expected to found more moderators in the group and with this people are already finding the rules more bendable but the safety of the system still remains intact.

#83 2023-06-16 17:46:53

KAMSI_UG

Well guys what do you think about the possibility of there being a scam intentions from anyone who is willing to buy a channel that they did no create

#84 2023-06-17 20:40:44

full

KAMSI_UG;14262 wrote:

Well guys what do you think about the possibility of there being a scam intentions from anyone who is willing to buy a channel that they did no create

I don't think that will be the purpose of anyone who trying to buy a channel since almost all the users of UtopiaP2P appear to understand what scam is about and that's why they choose the UtopiaP2P.

#85 2023-06-17 20:48:23

Vastextension

full;14530 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14262 wrote:

I don't think that will be the purpose of anyone who trying to buy a channel since almost all the users of UtopiaP2P appear to understand what scam is about and that's why they choose the UtopiaP2P.

Based on the benefit of having a channel on the UtopiaP2P application client, I don't think there's a price that anyone will want to sell his channel when he can get passive income through it.

#86 2023-06-17 20:55:33

full

Vastextension;14533 wrote:
full;14530 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14262 wrote:

Based on the benefit of having a channel on the UtopiaP2P application client, I don't think there's a price that anyone will want to sell his channel when he can get passive income through it.

This is the first time I will hear about this thing which means most of the moderators on the UtopiaP2P application client are earning passively.

#87 2023-06-17 21:01:50

Vastextension

full;14534 wrote:
full;14530 wrote:

This is the first time I will hear about this thing which means most of the moderators on the UtopiaP2P application client are earning passively.

Yes, it is possible to earn passive income through channels on Utopia P2P messenger through the content campaign hosted by the UtopiaP2P development team.

#88 2023-06-17 21:27:11

Comrade

Vastextension;14535 wrote:
full;14534 wrote:

Yes, it is possible to earn passive income through channels on Utopia P2P messenger through the content campaign hosted by the UtopiaP2P development team.

Well its can occur that we might not know what was behind it and maybe the price lingered to accelerate more profit to the seller, and moreover the seller might wants to compromised the system policy by implementing uncertain pressure on what will definitely root out a score for is selfless purpose.

#89 2023-06-17 21:38:19

thrive

full;14534 wrote:

Besides, Channel owners can monetize their channels by charging users for access to exclusive content or by accepting donations in Crypton or Utopia USD.

#90 2023-06-17 21:38:36

full

thrive;14557 wrote:
full;14534 wrote:

Besides, Channel owners can monetize their channels by charging users for access to exclusive content or by accepting donations in Crypton or Utopia USD.

Additionally, channel owners can earn interest on the Crypton coin balance held in their uWallet through the UtopiaP2P monthly staking reward.

#91 2023-06-17 21:40:12

thrive

full;14558 wrote:
thrive;14557 wrote:

Additionally, channel owners can earn interest on the Crypton coin balance held in their uWallet through the UtopiaP2P monthly staking reward.

The interest rate is adjusted according to the supply and demand balance in Utopia's financial ecosystem and can be viewed in real-time.

#92 2023-06-17 21:41:14

full

thrive;14559 wrote:
full;14558 wrote:
thrive;14557 wrote:

The interest rate is adjusted according to the supply and demand balance in Utopia's financial ecosystem and can be viewed in real-time.

Users who hold Cryptons can also earn a passive income through mining and staking their Cryptons in the Utopia wallet.

#93 2023-06-17 21:55:26

Comrade

full;14560 wrote:
thrive;14559 wrote:
full;14558 wrote:

Users who hold Cryptons can also earn a passive income through mining and staking their Cryptons in the Utopia wallet.

Utopia grant more advancible trait of making large convenient  frames of workm

#94 2023-06-18 21:02:32

crpuusd

Comrade;14564 wrote:
full;14560 wrote:
thrive;14559 wrote:

According to a Forex analysis a stage like this in Utopia is profitable to buy coin and store it for increases.

#95 2023-06-19 13:39:02

gap

crpuusd;14773 wrote:
Comrade;14564 wrote:
full;14560 wrote:

According to a Forex analysis a stage like this in Utopia is profitable to buy coin and store it for increases.

Yes this actually the time that people supposed to invest in crypton coin. Buy crypton now will help to get more prifit as the crp is open for sales.

#96 2023-06-19 15:09:42

Kelechi

gap;14879 wrote:
crpuusd;14773 wrote:
Comrade;14564 wrote:

Yes this actually the time that people supposed to invest in crypton coin. Buy crypton now will help to get more prifit as the crp is open for sales.

Well to put it in a broader picture this is the time people are supposed to invest in cryptocurrency because no one knows how the market would go soon and the price is cheaper now.

#97 2023-06-19 15:40:04

CrytoCynthia

It may be possible to pass on admin rights to another person but personally I would not trust a group or channel that isn't ran by the original owner because they sold it out.

Board footer