uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-13 08:12:55

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 316

Groups where you can earn extra money.

Here you can send a group where you can earn extra money doing simple tasks.

Offline

#2 2022-12-23 20:43:21

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Well why not check the Contest and giveaways board here on the forum and get active in some of the already active programs Utopia p2p already has in this forum, in between do you also mean groups that are outside this forum?

Offline

#3 2022-12-25 21:24:57

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Earning on Utopia's ecosystem is never a problem, there are several competition, contest, campaign tnis year alone even airdrops and I have also benefited from it as well so just remain active on gbe Utopia's ecosystem.

Offline

#4 2022-12-26 21:05:01

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

I know that Utopia p2p regularly have contests, campaigns, airdrops and so on to enable it's community earn I want to know is the same active on uTalk forum?

Offline

#5 2022-12-31 20:06:28

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Earning extra money can be achieved through faucets or airdrops, you can search for websites that offer faucets to people for doing small tasks, or new projects that give out free tokens as airdrops. But all of this thing does not pay too much, the money is very small. It is better you learn how to trade, or learn a crypto skill rather than looking for extra money.

Last edited by Detroit (2022-12-31 20:07:04)

Offline

#6 2023-01-01 20:33:44

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Detroit;2435 wrote:

Earning extra money can be achieved through faucets or airdrops, you can search for websites that offer faucets to people for doing small tasks, or new projects that give out free tokens as airdrops. But all of this thing does not pay too much, the money is very small. It is better you learn how to trade, or learn a crypto skill rather than looking for extra money.

Speaking of airdrops Utopia p2p used to have an airdrop campaign on the Utopia's application channels, the bot distribute CRP to active members randomly and it appears once in 60 minutes. It was a good way to interact and possibly earn too.

Offline

#7 2023-01-06 18:28:47

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 979

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Kelechi;2475 wrote:
Detroit;2435 wrote:

Earning extra money can be achieved through faucets or airdrops, you can search for websites that offer faucets to people for doing small tasks, or new projects that give out free tokens as airdrops. But all of this thing does not pay too much, the money is very small. It is better you learn how to trade, or learn a crypto skill rather than looking for extra money.

Speaking of airdrops Utopia p2p used to have an airdrop campaign on the Utopia's application channels, the bot distribute CRP to active members randomly and it appears once in 60 minutes. It was a good way to interact and possibly earn too.

According to what I was told by a friend that introduced me to this project, the airdrop was last year and the best place to find airdrop now is the Utopia Twitter page while uVoucher is what people get on the Utopia app client now.

Offline

#8 2023-01-07 20:58:01

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

full;2519 wrote:
Kelechi;2475 wrote:
Detroit;2435 wrote:

Earning extra money can be achieved through faucets or airdrops, you can search for websites that offer faucets to people for doing small tasks, or new projects that give out free tokens as airdrops. But all of this thing does not pay too much, the money is very small. It is better you learn how to trade, or learn a crypto skill rather than looking for extra money.

Speaking of airdrops Utopia p2p used to have an airdrop campaign on the Utopia's application channels, the bot distribute CRP to active members randomly and it appears once in 60 minutes. It was a good way to interact and possibly earn too.

According to what I was told by a friend that introduced me to this project, the airdrop was last year and the best place to find airdrop now is the Utopia Twitter page while uVoucher is what people get on the Utopia app client now.

Yes, your friend that introduced the Utopia p2p project to you was right but if you look at the bright side of this project you'll see that the best airdrop campaign or giveaway contest ever on this project is you buying the Crypton coin and holding it for the long term.

Offline

#9 2023-01-08 23:19:20

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 979

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

thrive;2561 wrote:
full;2519 wrote:
Kelechi;2475 wrote:

Speaking of airdrops Utopia p2p used to have an airdrop campaign on the Utopia's application channels, the bot distribute CRP to active members randomly and it appears once in 60 minutes. It was a good way to interact and possibly earn too.

According to what I was told by a friend that introduced me to this project, the airdrop was last year and the best place to find airdrop now is the Utopia Twitter page while uVoucher is what people get on the Utopia app client now.

Yes, your friend that introduced the Utopia p2p project to you was right but if you look at the bright side of this project you'll see that the best airdrop campaign or giveaway contest ever on this project is you buying the Crypton coin and holding it for the long term.

Hmm. I somehow like what you said about investment in Crypton coin now being equivalent to an airdrop. You must be a die-hard enthusiast of the Crypton coin and I like that.
It will still be good if there are still some airdrop, or giveaway

Offline

#10 2023-01-09 19:38:16

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

It is difficult to find groups where one can earn money through doing simple tasks these days, most of them either pay money that is worthless or they are outrightly a scam. These days i would not advice people to look for places such as this, rather i would suggest they learn a crypto skill that they can render, this way they would earn more and be more useful to themselves.

Offline

#11 2023-01-10 13:27:35

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

full;2645 wrote:
thrive;2561 wrote:
full;2519 wrote:

According to what I was told by a friend that introduced me to this project, the airdrop was last year and the best place to find airdrop now is the Utopia Twitter page while uVoucher is what people get on the Utopia app client now.

Yes, your friend that introduced the Utopia p2p project to you was right but if you look at the bright side of this project you'll see that the best airdrop campaign or giveaway contest ever on this project is you buying the Crypton coin and holding it for the long term.

Hmm. I somehow like what you said about investment in Crypton coin now being equivalent to an airdrop. You must be a die-hard enthusiast of the Crypton coin and I like that.
It will still be good if there are still some airdrop, or giveaway

Yes, I can say I am a die-hard enthusiast of the CRP coin, and it's all because of its potential and benefit. If it doesn't have the potential or the benefit that is worthwhile I won't have supported it.
There's always an airdrop and giveaway. What you need is to join the Utopia social media platform.

Offline

#12 2023-01-11 17:53:50

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,200

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Camavinga;2678 wrote:

It is difficult to find groups where one can earn money through doing simple tasks these days, most of them either pay money that is worthless or they are outrightly a scam. These days i would not advice people to look for places such as this, rather i would suggest they learn a crypto skill that they can render, this way they would earn more and be more useful to themselves.

Despite the fact that everything depends on an individual's level of content creation expertise, I can suggest to people to look for a place where they can perform the task and get paid for it. The Utopia p2p content campaign is an illustration of the straightforward tasks I'm referring to.

Offline

#13 2023-01-11 18:32:51

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

joanna;2788 wrote:

Despite the fact that everything depends on an individual's level of content creation expertise, I can suggest to people to look for a place where they can perform the task and get paid for it. The Utopia p2p content campaign is an illustration of the straightforward tasks I'm referring to.

The utopia p2p content campaign is great, you can get paid whilst learning about the utopia ecosystem. But there are some airdrop and faucet campaigns that pay worthless coins and some of them are scams, i know people who have engaged in such for a very long time with nothing to show for it. I’d suggest that before people get involved in these sort of tasks to get paid, they should make sure it is first worth it and then try to build the skills necessary.

Offline

#14 2023-01-11 20:10:04

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Camavinga;2806 wrote:

But there are some airdrop and faucet campaigns that pay worthless coins and some of them are scams,

This is very correct. Some years back faucets were profitable, but now, they are mostly not worth the stress that is put in and you put your privacy at risk. Airdrops depends on the project offering it, you would not want to give up your email address to receive some owrthless tokems.

It is a good thing the Utopia ecosystem always keeps the space exciting with contests and events.

Offline

#15 2023-01-12 15:23:41

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 979

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Lanistergame2;2829 wrote:
Camavinga;2806 wrote:

But there are some airdrop and faucet campaigns that pay worthless coins and some of them are scams,

This is very correct. Some years back faucets were profitable, but now, they are mostly not worth the stress that is put in and you put your privacy at risk. Airdrops depends on the project offering it, you would not want to give up your email address to receive some owrthless tokems.

It is a good thing the Utopia ecosystem always keeps the space exciting with contests and events.

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.
Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.
Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

Offline

#16 2023-01-12 19:57:36

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

full;2858 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2829 wrote:
Camavinga;2806 wrote:

But there are some airdrop and faucet campaigns that pay worthless coins and some of them are scams,

This is very correct. Some years back faucets were profitable, but now, they are mostly not worth the stress that is put in and you put your privacy at risk. Airdrops depends on the project offering it, you would not want to give up your email address to receive some owrthless tokems.

It is a good thing the Utopia ecosystem always keeps the space exciting with contests and events.

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.
Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.
Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

I agree with you.
Cryptocurrency has come to stay that's one thing people need to understand.
Crypton on the other hand has a huge potential to grow rapidly and supersede its rivals in the nearest future.

Offline

#17 2023-01-16 11:08:48

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

full;2858 wrote:

Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

I would have to agree with that, even though it isn’t technically an airdrop; but it is much better to use dollar cost averaging to invest in CRP coin, rather than looking for airdrops and faucets that would not benefit you in the long run. The number of people joining in airdrops have reduced, and that is because they now know that crypto has better things to offer them.

Offline

#18 2023-01-16 11:40:30

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

full;2858 wrote:

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.<br />Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.<br />Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

You do have a point. Faucets only became profitable when the crypto market started growing and those $1 rewards where turning into $1,000 and for some projects even $10,000.

Utopia contest is definitely up there among the best ones around now and we get to learn more while handling the tasks, making it doubly rewarding.

Offline

#19 2023-03-17 11:18:36

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,825

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Lanistergame2;3288 wrote:
full;2858 wrote:

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.<br />Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.<br />Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

You do have a point. Faucets only became profitable when the crypto market started growing and those $1 rewards where turning into $1,000 and for some projects even $10,000.

Utopia contest is definitely up there among the best ones around now and we get to learn more while handling the tasks, making it doubly rewarding.

Guys, don't even talk about the faucet because it was never profitable from the get-go and still won't be profitable that's if you do the calculation of time spent, electricity, and the internet bill. Instead of that take some online classes and develop your skills.

Offline

#20 2023-03-17 19:59:33

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 979

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

oba;5792 wrote:
Lanistergame2;3288 wrote:
full;2858 wrote:

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.<br />Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.<br />Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

You do have a point. Faucets only became profitable when the crypto market started growing and those $1 rewards where turning into $1,000 and for some projects even $10,000.

Utopia contest is definitely up there among the best ones around now and we get to learn more while handling the tasks, making it doubly rewarding.

Guys, don't even talk about the faucet because it was never profitable from the get-go and still won't be profitable that's if you do the calculation of time spent, electricity, and the internet bill. Instead of that take some online classes and develop your skills.

I think the best groups to join and earn extra is the group of people that participated in the UtopiaP2P content monetization and that's if you have the needed skills.
I like you said people ought to take some online classes and develop themselves than wasting time on faucets.

Offline

#21 2023-03-17 20:16:16

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,246

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

oba;5792 wrote:
Lanistergame2;3288 wrote:
full;2858 wrote:

Even some years ago faucet was not profitable judging the market condition then and the same thing seems to be happening now. What people will say in the future when cryptocurrency get more traffic is that faucet and airdrop are profitable in this current market.<br />Having said that, the airdrop and campaign provided by Utopia p2p appear to be worthwhile.<br />Do you agree that the best airdrop right now is any investment made in CRP coin?

You do have a point. Faucets only became profitable when the crypto market started growing and those $1 rewards where turning into $1,000 and for some projects even $10,000.

Utopia contest is definitely up there among the best ones around now and we get to learn more while handling the tasks, making it doubly rewarding.

Guys, don't even talk about the faucet because it was never profitable from the get-go and still won't be profitable that's if you do the calculation of time spent, electricity, and the internet bill. Instead of that take some online classes and develop your skills.

I fully support your statement that doing the faucet task is quite painful and the amount received is a penny, the most painful thing is that the faucet owner earns around 97% profit during the service while the people that make them the money are giving 3% out of it.

Offline

#22 2023-03-17 20:25:44

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,200

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

level;5843 wrote:
oba;5792 wrote:
Lanistergame2;3288 wrote:

You do have a point. Faucets only became profitable when the crypto market started growing and those $1 rewards where turning into $1,000 and for some projects even $10,000.

Utopia contest is definitely up there among the best ones around now and we get to learn more while handling the tasks, making it doubly rewarding.

Guys, don't even talk about the faucet because it was never profitable from the get-go and still won't be profitable that's if you do the calculation of time spent, electricity, and the internet bill. Instead of that take some online classes and develop your skills.

I fully support your statement that doing the faucet task is quite painful and the amount received is a penny, the most painful thing is that the faucet owner earns around 97% profit during the service while the people that make them the money are giving 3% out of it.

There's no doubt about what you guys said but the faucet appear to be a good option for cryptocurrency newbie to start and have the feel of how cryptocurrency transaction work. I could remember the UtopiaP2P moderators also do it on Utopia client.

Offline

#23 2023-03-21 22:52:48

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,825

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

joanna;5847 wrote:
level;5843 wrote:
oba;5792 wrote:

Guys, don't even talk about the faucet because it was never profitable from the get-go and still won't be profitable that's if you do the calculation of time spent, electricity, and the internet bill. Instead of that take some online classes and develop your skills.

I fully support your statement that doing the faucet task is quite painful and the amount received is a penny, the most painful thing is that the faucet owner earns around 97% profit during the service while the people that make them the money are giving 3% out of it.

There's no doubt about what you guys said but the faucet appear to be a good option for cryptocurrency newbie to start and have the feel of how cryptocurrency transaction work. I could remember the UtopiaP2P moderators also do it on Utopia client.

Faucet may somehow appear to be a good start for newbies but it is a complete waste of time for the newbies either and it's better they start their crypto journey with a fraction of accumulation at least a CRP coin is still at $0.6.

Offline

#24 2023-03-30 23:51:46

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

oba;6421 wrote:
joanna;5847 wrote:
level;5843 wrote:

I fully support your statement that doing the faucet task is quite painful and the amount received is a penny, the most painful thing is that the faucet owner earns around 97% profit during the service while the people that make them the money are giving 3% out of it.

There's no doubt about what you guys said but the faucet appear to be a good option for cryptocurrency newbie to start and have the feel of how cryptocurrency transaction work. I could remember the UtopiaP2P moderators also do it on Utopia client.

Faucet may somehow appear to be a good start for newbies but it is a complete waste of time for the newbies either and it's better they start their crypto journey with a fraction of accumulation at least a CRP coin is still at $0.6.

Faucets never appears to be profitable in every angle footing the time spend and the reward involved. It is better to do something meaningful than spend time on the faucet.

Offline

#25 2023-05-02 23:59:06

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 1,838

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Footing the present situation about the channels on the UtopiaP2P application client. I believe the groups earn extra money in CRP coin now is uMusic.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB