uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-05 23:23:01

IyaJJJ

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

Vastextension;7449 wrote:

Footing the present situation about the channels on the UtopiaP2P application client. I believe the groups earn extra money in CRP coin now is uMusic.

The uMusic moderator are giving free uVoucher time to time but uMusic channel is not the only venue to earn extra money on the Utopia application all you need is to look round and try means to monetize your activities.

#27 2023-05-22 13:24:05

Comrade

Utopia is surrounded with opportunities as various way to earn as been mentioned you can always try to earn on daily basics following the Utopia Twitter channel and other sources mentioned.

#28 2023-05-28 18:16:48

crpuusd

Comrade;9682 wrote:

Utopia is surrounded with opportunities as various way to earn as been mentioned you can always try to earn on daily basics following the Utopia Twitter channel and other sources mentioned.

The room has a great impact in sharing updates, opportunities and throwing your heart out. Its all welcome to make you safe.

#29 2023-05-28 22:03:15

Vastextension

Comrade;9682 wrote:

Yes, the various ways of earning through the UtopiaP2P Ecosystem but it literally good to follow the social media of a project we invested in because an opportunity opens anytime.

#30 2023-05-28 22:03:46

joanna

Vastextension;10563 wrote:
Comrade;9682 wrote:

Yes, the various ways of earning through the UtopiaP2P Ecosystem but it literally good to follow the social media of a project we invested in because an opportunity opens anytime.

Apart from the possible opportunity for earning that people that follow the project social media account will get, it will also make them to be the first class in new information about the project.

#31 2023-05-28 22:04:20

oba

joanna;10564 wrote:
Comrade;9682 wrote:

Apart from the possible opportunity for earning that people that follow the project social media account will get, it will also make them to be the first class in new information about the project.

For own benefit. Following the project, we invested in social media as the best way to also prevent ourselves from losses due to upgrades or exit of the market.

#32 2023-05-28 22:05:20

Vastextension

oba;10565 wrote:
joanna;10564 wrote:

For own benefit. Following the project, we invested in social media as the best way to also prevent ourselves from losses due to upgrades or exit of the market.

You're right and this reminds me of when Paxful made an announcement about shutting down their exchange. Only the user that follows their social media have access to the announcement early and those that didn't follow them are unaware.

#33 2023-05-28 22:11:44

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;10566 wrote:
oba;10565 wrote:
joanna;10564 wrote:

You're right and this reminds me of when Paxful made an announcement about shutting down their exchange. Only the user that follows their social media have access to the announcement early and those that didn't follow them are unaware.

First, it is not good to use CEX exchange as storage and it is what those that unable to withdraw their funds on Paxful
The second means of opportunity joining every platform of the project in other to be updated about the recent growth or news.

#34 2023-05-28 22:19:29

joanna

crpuusd;10466 wrote:
Comrade;9682 wrote:

The room has a great impact in sharing updates, opportunities and throwing your heart out. Its all welcome to make you safe.

The room? He was talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem official Twitter and the possibility of earning through the information posted there.

#35 2023-05-30 10:14:09

Comrade

thrive;6658 wrote:
oba;6421 wrote:
joanna;5847 wrote:

There's no doubt about what you guys said but the faucet appear to be a good option for cryptocurrency newbie to start and have the feel of how cryptocurrency transaction work. I could remember the UtopiaP2P moderators also do it on Utopia client.

Faucet may somehow appear to be a good start for newbies but it is a complete waste of time for the newbies either and it's better they start their crypto journey with a fraction of accumulation at least a CRP coin is still at $0.6.

Faucets never appears to be profitable in every angle footing the time spend and the reward involved. It is better to do something meaningful than spend time on the faucet.

If faucet not working well for you.  I guess i remember that there's a means to peer a websites with to monetize payment for yourself without owning the website. At least with this great service of Utopia ecosystem its can be more profitable to have such.

#36 2023-05-30 13:59:00

IyaJJJ

Comrade;10823 wrote:
thrive;6658 wrote:
oba;6421 wrote:

Faucet may somehow appear to be a good start for newbies but it is a complete waste of time for the newbies either and it's better they start their crypto journey with a fraction of accumulation at least a CRP coin is still at $0.6.

Faucets never appears to be profitable in every angle footing the time spend and the reward involved. It is better to do something meaningful than spend time on the faucet.

If faucet not working well for you.  I guess i remember that there's a means to peer a websites with to monetize payment for yourself without owning the website. At least with this great service of Utopia ecosystem its can be more profitable to have such.

The idea of monetization of a website while you're not the owner seems good to be true if what you're talking about is not affiliate marketing. However, it will be nice if you could explain better.

#37 2023-05-30 18:44:44

JONSNOWING

A lot of self monetized websites are really creating misconceptions especially to their newbies about their service operations . It’s not linked in any way to Cryptocurrency. They’re are prone to crash at any moment, Utopia follows its Fourm guidelines

#38 2023-05-30 21:30:58

level

IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:
Comrade;10823 wrote:
thrive;6658 wrote:

The idea of monetization of a website while you're not the owner seems good to be true if what you're talking about is not affiliate marketing. However, it will be nice if you could explain better.

He definitely needs to explain better to avoid misconceptions because the only mean I also know people can do that is also affiliate marketing.
Having said that, we have a lot of monetization on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, and having more will be interesting.

#39 2023-05-30 22:31:01

Europ

IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:
Comrade;10823 wrote:
thrive;6658 wrote:

He must be referring to affiliate Marketing or product and services promotion. I have seen some things like that and i guess he must be have some special knowledge about marketing.

#40 2023-05-30 23:34:18

thrive

Europ;10985 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:
Comrade;10823 wrote:

He must be referring to affiliate Marketing or product and services promotion. I have seen some things like that and i guess he must be have some special knowledge about marketing.

Oh ok. That's what other users of this forum also believe he was talking about but he's the only person that can clarify what he's really saying.

#41 2023-05-30 23:36:31

oba

Europ;10985 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:
Comrade;10823 wrote:

But out of curiosoity. why would anyone join affiliate marketing when there are a lot of things to achieve through the UtopiaP2P ecosystem?

Last edited by oba (2023-05-30 23:36:42)

#42 2023-05-30 23:38:56

joanna

oba;11005 wrote:
Europ;10985 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:

But out of curiosoity. why would anyone join affiliate marketing when there are a lot of things to achieve through the UtopiaP2P ecosystem?

The only thing I believe will cause all this is not knowing the worth and how to make good use of the benefit the project presented.

#43 2023-05-31 10:56:57

Comrade

oba;11005 wrote:
Europ;10985 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10835 wrote:

Affiliate works in every part of the web services.  No websites that doesn't go through affiliate process, its might be direct or indirect, so don't underestimate the power of affiliate marketing and perhaps in as much the Utopia p2p ecosystem  connect with merchant they both peer to serve in the affiliate market. Utopia has a secured range of anonymity and where ever the future CRP and UUSD is mentioned it always refers back to Utopia P2p ecosystem.

#44 2023-06-02 22:09:16

crpuusd

Comrade;11039 wrote:
oba;11005 wrote:
Europ;10985 wrote:

Affiliate works in every part of the web services.  No websites that doesn't go through affiliate process, its might be direct or indirect, so don't underestimate the power of affiliate marketing and perhaps in as much the Utopia p2p ecosystem  connect with merchant they both peer to serve in the affiliate market. Utopia has a secured range of anonymity and where ever the future CRP and UUSD is mentioned it always refers back to Utopia P2p ecosystem.

Either way with your opinion. Or work with each other, Every resourcesful service has a chain of connection,  the best is Utopia p2p ecosystem and Coin leading in the end.

#45 2023-06-02 23:43:24

oba

Comrade;11039 wrote:
oba;11005 wrote:
Europ;10985 wrote:

Affiliates don't work in every part of the web service. This simply means it is not every website that goes through the affiliate process as you think and I dont think anyone will underestimate the potential of affliate.

#46 2023-06-02 23:45:17

thrive

oba;11651 wrote:
Comrade;11039 wrote:
oba;11005 wrote:

Affiliates don't work in every part of the web service. This simply means it is not every website that goes through the affiliate process as you think and I dont think anyone will underestimate the potential of affliate.

I support what you said because affiliate marketing is always host by stores, online marketplace or website and it doesnt work for every line of business.

#47 2023-06-03 19:01:43

Comrade

thrive;11652 wrote:
oba;11651 wrote:
Comrade;11039 wrote:

I support what you said because affiliate marketing is always host by stores, online marketplace or website and it doesnt work for every line of business.

Yes ofcus cause some rookie promoters have abuse the system of marketing and makes it more complicated.

#48 2023-06-03 22:44:24

Europ

Comrade;11711 wrote:
thrive;11652 wrote:
oba;11651 wrote:

Yes ofcus cause some rookie promoters have abuse the system of marketing and makes it more complicated.

It's actually a misuse of marketing techniques, mostly these things are being used by organisations to get in touch with their customers

#49 2023-06-04 19:05:48

Comrade

Europ;11821 wrote:
Comrade;11711 wrote:
thrive;11652 wrote:

It's actually a misuse of marketing techniques, mostly these things are being used by organisations to get in touch with their customers

There are so many tools been use in different ways, the best thing is to use tools for the good purpose.

#50 2023-06-04 23:38:37

oba

Comrade;11711 wrote:
thrive;11652 wrote:
oba;11651 wrote:

This is not about rookies or newbies no matter what you call it but the above user was right about the affiliate marketing to be hosted by stores and big brands like Samsung.

Board footer