uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-05 08:10:55

Comrade

Re: Groups where you can earn extra money.

oba;12073 wrote:
Comrade;11711 wrote:
thrive;11652 wrote:

I support what you said because affiliate marketing is always host by stores, online marketplace or website and it doesnt work for every line of business.

Yes ofcus cause some rookie promoters have abuse the system of marketing and makes it more complicated.

This is not about rookies or newbies no matter what you call it but the above user was right about the affiliate marketing to be hosted by stores and big brands like Samsung.

Some people don't understand the power of affiliate marketing..
Let me tell them something about affiliate marketing. Do you actually know that they can link with any site  and getting customer to pay with crypto to purchase a product?

#52 2023-06-05 19:09:55

full

Comrade;12088 wrote:
oba;12073 wrote:
Comrade;11711 wrote:

Yes ofcus cause some rookie promoters have abuse the system of marketing and makes it more complicated.

This is not about rookies or newbies no matter what you call it but the above user was right about the affiliate marketing to be hosted by stores and big brands like Samsung.

Let me tell them something about affiliate marketing. Do you actually know that they can link with any site  and getting customer to pay with crypto to purchase a product?

Yes, affiliate marketing can link to any website but it's mostly linked to social media, Pinterest, etc. However, getting the requirements is based on individual knowledge and location if affiliate marketing is really easy as you talk about every internet user will be a millionaire.

#53 2023-06-05 19:20:47

crpuusd

full;12133 wrote:
Comrade;12088 wrote:
oba;12073 wrote:

Yes, affiliate marketing can link to any website but it's mostly linked to social media, Pinterest, etc. However, getting the requirements is based on individual knowledge and location if affiliate marketing is really easy as you talk about every internet user will be a millionaire.

Its quite okay if affiliate marketing is considered by Utopia p2p ecosystem team, I've seen someone with affiliate skills that actually work by influencing a service or product to get paid.

#54 2023-06-05 22:36:54

IyaJJJ

full;12133 wrote:
Comrade;12088 wrote:
oba;12073 wrote:

From my own understanding affiliate marketing is best for influencer which have huge social media followers or subscribers on Youtube.

#55 2023-06-05 23:55:11

level

IyaJJJ;12226 wrote:
full;12133 wrote:
Comrade;12088 wrote:

From my own understanding affiliate marketing is best for influencer which have huge social media followers or subscribers on Youtube.

Aside from the affiliate marketing, you guys are talking about there are many ways to also earn on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I am earning every month by staking CRP coin which allows users to earn additional rewards through their help to support the stability of the ecosystem.

#56 2023-06-05 23:55:30

joanna

level;12283 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12226 wrote:
full;12133 wrote:

Aside from the affiliate marketing, you guys are talking about there are many ways to also earn on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I am earning every month by staking CRP coin which allows users to earn additional rewards through their help to support the stability of the ecosystem.

Yes, users can earn additional CRP coins by participating in the PoS consensus algorithm of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem just by holding their CRP coin in the built-in uWallet.

#57 2023-06-05 23:55:54

oba

joanna;12284 wrote:
level;12283 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12226 wrote:

Yes, users can earn additional CRP coins by participating in the PoS consensus algorithm of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem just by holding their CRP coin in the built-in uWallet.

By taking part in the mining process, which entails supplying processing power to support the network and verify transactions, users can also earn Crypton coin (CRP).

#58 2023-06-05 23:56:20

thrive

oba;12285 wrote:
joanna;12284 wrote:
level;12283 wrote:

By taking part in the mining process, which entails supplying processing power to support the network and verify transactions, users can also earn Crypton coin (CRP).

Another means of earning I know is hosting uNS names which create and host unique domain names on the UtopiaP2P network using uNS, and earn CRP through the use of their domain names.

#59 2023-06-05 23:56:37

Vastextension

thrive;12286 wrote:
oba;12285 wrote:
joanna;12284 wrote:

Another means of earning I know is hosting uNS names which create and host unique domain names on the UtopiaP2P network using uNS, and earn CRP through the use of their domain names.

In summary, the Utopia P2P ecosystem offers a number of alternatives for individuals to supplement their income but the earning depends on individual technical skills and knowledge about the benefits provided by the UtopiaP2P.

#60 2023-06-07 20:30:04

Europ

level;12283 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12226 wrote:
full;12133 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem has a lot of benefits and means for users... just want to ask  that How do you get to stake with CRP.

Board footer