uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-28 05:16:08

MasterOfCat

How stop issues with providers

Hello, my friends!

Last time many providers send to me a letter like that:

"From my understanding you are running a miner for the cryptocurrency found here
https://www.utopia-ecosystem.com/crypton/index.html

I understand your argument that this also acts as a node for a P2P messenger, but I am
also very much aware that this P2P messenger node mines a crypto known as
"Crypton".

I regret to inform you that we have large amounts of evidence to back up these reports,
and unless you can provide us with a comprehensive explanation of how this is not in
violation of our AuP, we will be terminating your services.

The same 24 hour limit stipulated in the previous reply by my colleague applies in
response to this.

Kind Regards,

Will M.
Technical Lead
Byteania Ltd."

After all they ban my servers.

Maybe we exclude the wording about mining from the description of Utopia? After all,
Utopia is not a miner, but providers refer to a violation of the rules for using servers,
because mining is mentioned on utopia's website.

We need to do something with it, because many nodes already banned and will banned in future.

#2 2022-01-31 15:01:58

cmarcx

Re: How stop issues with providers

It could be great if uam bot could work over socks5 proxy... it looks like utopia traffic is easily "catch" by inspection firewall...

#3 2022-01-31 15:33:25

alexx

I think that better to change provider, for example my bot works on pq hosting well. also it can be useful to update few days ago new version of bot appears

#4 2022-02-24 10:19:11

bumblebee

What about installing a VPN on your router and then all the traffic will be encrypted. I suggest you get one that is capable of playing Netflix and Hulu, as those allow for higher and unrestricted amount of data.

#5 2022-02-24 17:31:39

Cromanes

bumblebee;1752 wrote:

I think that better to change provider, for example my bot works on pq hosting well. also it can be useful to update few days ago new version of bot appears

Hi. Will it affect the speed of receiving and sending through such a portable router? If so, by how much?

#6 2022-11-28 05:55:00

sobad

that's right. utopia a community. i love it. i hope utopia develop in the future

#7 2022-12-23 19:08:50

CrytoCynthia

sobad;1983 wrote:

that's right. utopia a community. i love it. i hope utopia develop in the future

Utopia is already fast developing I can say that for a fact it has very useful utilities and one of the reason why Utopia p2p is so unique is that it’s a true decentralized project that supports privacy protection

Board footer