uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-11 02:48:41

Spider

Crypton will be listed on the LBank Exchange (CRP)

Crypton (CRP) will be listed on LBank Exchange, a global digital asset trading platform, on February 11, 2022. The CRP/USDT trading pair will be officially accessible for trading at 20:00 (UTC+8) on February 11, 2022 for all LBank Exchange users.

#2 2022-02-11 11:53:35

Dr-Hack

Re: Crypton will be listed on the LBank Exchange (CRP)

#3 2022-02-22 17:39:09

Cromanes

That's great. I think the liquidity of the coin will increase many times over.

#4 2022-12-27 18:11:30

KAMSI_UG

Well it’s already listed on LBank exchange mate, although I have nothing against LBank exchange, and they have good traffic I still place Crypton Exchange above them and would keep using Crypton exchange.

#5 2023-05-07 22:27:29

JONSNOWING

Crypton would be listed a few more exchanges soon I hope. I would love to see how this coin would fair on other exchanges but it must never be a decentralized exchange.

#6 2023-05-07 23:57:54

full

JONSNOWING;8071 wrote:

Crypton would be listed a few more exchanges soon I hope. I would love to see how this coin would fair on other exchanges but it must never be a decentralized exchange.

It will be nice if this happens but how are sure about CRP coin listing on more exchanges? Having said that, I will advise the developer team that instead of listing CRP coin on more exchanges listing it on Binance only will do a good job in terms of liquidity.

#7 2023-05-08 13:22:56

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;8071 wrote:

Well I am not as excited as you are on CRP Crypton getting listed on any other exchanges I actually don’t mind if for now the team focus on other things.

#8 2023-05-08 22:57:18

full

CrytoCynthia;8097 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8071 wrote:

Well I am not as excited as you are on CRP Crypton getting listed on any other exchanges I actually don’t mind if for now the team focus on other things.

I think everything depends on personal understanding but I also don't see any reason for CRP coin to be listed on an exchange for now only if the exchange is going to be the top 1-3 exchange so that CRP coin can get good liquidity.

#9 2023-05-08 23:12:26

thrive

full;8114 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8097 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8071 wrote:

I think everything depends on personal understanding but I also don't see any reason for CRP coin to be listed on an exchange for now only if the exchange is going to be the top 1-3 exchange so that CRP coin can get good liquidity.

I buy your idea cause when the top liquidity exchange listed a good fundamental concept base project the lost liquidity exchange follows the directions and most crypto investors also follow the news about the cryptocurrency.

#10 2023-05-08 23:18:03

IyaJJJ

thrive;8115 wrote:
full;8114 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8097 wrote:

I buy your idea cause when the top liquidity exchange listed a good fundamental concept base project the lost liquidity exchange follows the directions and most crypto investors also follow the news about the cryptocurrency.

This is the sad truth about the cryptocurrency market cause it continues to happen and I could remember when Elon Musk added the Dogecoin logo to Twitter alot of cryptocurrency investors jump in and accumulate Dogecoin.

#11 2023-05-09 22:34:55

thrive

IyaJJJ;8116 wrote:
thrive;8115 wrote:
full;8114 wrote:

This is the sad truth about the cryptocurrency market cause it continues to happen and I could remember when Elon Musk added the Dogecoin logo to Twitter alot of cryptocurrency investors jump in and accumulate Dogecoin.

Almost the same thing happened with the PEPE meme coin that was listed on Binance last week if i can remember correctly. I just read that "Crypto Whale Suffers $500,000 Loss As PEPE Price Plummets"

#12 2023-05-09 23:00:05

IyaJJJ

thrive;8164 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8116 wrote:
thrive;8115 wrote:

Almost the same thing happened with the PEPE meme coin that was listed on Binance last week if i can remember correctly. I just read that "Crypto Whale Suffers $500,000 Loss As PEPE Price Plummets"

Just as I once said 'It's the sad situation of the cryptocurrency market' and despite many losses accounted for it a lot of cryptocurrency investors still never learn from what is happening.

#13 2023-05-09 23:25:38

oba

IyaJJJ;8169 wrote:
thrive;8164 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8116 wrote:

Just as I once said 'It's the sad situation of the cryptocurrency market' and despite many losses accounted for it a lot of cryptocurrency investors still never learn from what is happening.

And they still never learn because they are easily catchup by the buzz in the hype created by the influencer marketer especially when the cryptocurrency name is trending on Twitter, Cmc, and listed on a tier 1 exchange.

#14 2023-05-09 23:28:07

joanna

oba;8170 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8169 wrote:
thrive;8164 wrote:

And they still never learn because they are easily catchup by the buzz in the hype created by the influencer marketer especially when the cryptocurrency name is trending on Twitter, Cmc, and listed on a tier 1 exchange.

You may have a point but I particularly don't see any wrong in cryptocurrency being listed on a Tier 1 exchange and marketed by influencers. What should be the number reason why i would invested in the cryptocurrency will be the fundament concept.

#15 2023-05-09 23:30:30

oba

joanna;8171 wrote:
oba;8170 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8169 wrote:

You may have a point but I particularly don't see any wrong in cryptocurrency being listed on a Tier 1 exchange and marketed by influencers. What should be the number reason why i would invested in the cryptocurrency will be the fundament concept.

You too listen to what you said. Based on what you wrote, the major reason why you will invest in the cryptocurrency will be the project's solid fundamental concept, utility, and potential but that's not the case for the people we're talking about here.

Last edited by oba (2023-05-09 23:31:01)

#16 2023-05-09 23:43:46

joanna

oba;8172 wrote:
joanna;8171 wrote:
oba;8170 wrote:

You too listen to what you said. Based on what you wrote, the major reason why you will invest in the cryptocurrency will be the project's solid fundamental concept, utility, and potential but that's not the case for the people we're talking about here.

I don't know that's what really comes about what you're saying and in the situation of what you just said there's nothing we can do about it than to advise them the way we can while we leave the rest for them to decide.

#17 2023-05-11 21:18:28

KAMSI_UG

I saw that on the Crypton Exchange there is also airdrop for those who actually perform trading there. And the prices were actually surprising and I was impressed.

#18 2023-05-11 21:58:07

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8214 wrote:

I saw that on the Crypton Exchange there is also airdrop for those who actually perform trading there. And the prices were actually surprising and I was impressed.

Yea I was surprised that I was lucky to get the airdrop by trading, although I did not do well in the trade but this airdrop really made sense to me.

#19 2023-05-11 22:08:35

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8231 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8214 wrote:

Yea I was surprised that I was lucky to get the airdrop by trading, although I did not do well in the trade but this airdrop really made sense to me.

What are the requirements to get this type of airdrop and were the winners of this trading campaign just chosen at random or there is a criteria.

#20 2023-05-14 17:41:33

KAMSI_UG

I don't know if there would be any time CRP crypton would be listed on top exchanges and would it be compromising if CRP crypton is listed on binance?

#21 2023-05-14 17:50:09

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;8390 wrote:

I don't know if there would be any time CRP crypton would be listed on top exchanges and would it be compromising if CRP crypton is listed on binance?

Well it can be very possible but I actually would not want to see it happening because binance is a known centralized coin and CRP crypton would be playing to their Tune if it goes to that way.

#22 2023-05-14 18:23:59

Kelechi

KingCRP;8395 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8390 wrote:

Well it can be very possible but I actually would not want to see it happening because binance is a known centralized coin and CRP crypton would be playing to their Tune if it goes to that way.

Well we should not be greedy with our suggestions the fact that you may not want to see CRP crypton listed there doesn't mean other won't want that to happen.

#23 2023-05-14 18:35:35

Dozie

Kelechi;8405 wrote:
KingCRP;8395 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8390 wrote:

Well we should not be greedy with our suggestions the fact that you may not want to see CRP crypton listed there doesn't mean other won't want that to happen.

Even if we aren't meant to be greedy with our suggestions I won't want to see CRP crypton listed on a decentralized exchange I have a feeling it would have a negative effect in the long run.

#24 2023-05-14 21:57:46

PEACEMAKER

Hey guys what's the current price of CRP Crypton, on lbank exchange, i want to choose where to buy CRP.

#25 2023-05-15 15:27:17

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;8437 wrote:

Hey guys what's the current price of CRP Crypton, on lbank exchange, i want to choose where to buy CRP.

The price of CRP crypton are very much similar across different platform and even if there is a different it would not be too much. The current price should be around $0.5 currently.

Board footer