uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-15 15:48:52

KAMSI_UG

Re: Crypton will be listed on the LBank Exchange (CRP)

CrytoCynthia;8495 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8437 wrote:

Hey guys what's the current price of CRP Crypton, on lbank exchange, i want to choose where to buy CRP.

The price of CRP crypton are very much similar across different platform and even if there is a different it would not be too much. The current price should be around $0.5 currently.

Well I think you are correct but there was a time that the price of CRP on lbank exchange or coin tiger exchange I am not sure of which reached around $5 but it wasn't this price on other exchanges.

#27 2023-05-15 15:53:46

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;8503 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8495 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8437 wrote:

Hey guys what's the current price of CRP Crypton, on lbank exchange, i want to choose where to buy CRP.

The price of CRP crypton are very much similar across different platform and even if there is a different it would not be too much. The current price should be around $0.5 currently.

Well I think you are correct but there was a time that the price of CRP on lbank exchange or coin tiger exchange I am not sure of which reached around $5 but it wasn't this price on other exchanges.

That price was not recorded as the official all time high price for CRP, it wasn't even for buying or selling I believe it's trade, the official all time high is $1.7

#28 2023-05-16 22:24:08

CrytoCynthia

This one one if the best exchange CRP crypton has been listed in after Crypton exchange, I know people who has used this exchange and it was only praises they had for the exchange.

#29 2023-05-16 22:34:57

KingCRP

CRP crypton is already listed on lbank exchange, I can not speak of it because I haven't used it. I would like to know you guys suggestions how do you see CRP listed on binance.

#30 2023-05-16 23:05:16

Dozie

Lbank exchange and crypton exchange has been those two Big project that has listed CRP crypton that I am yet to see up close or have I tried using any of those exchange m

#31 2023-05-16 23:45:21

full

CrytoCynthia;8721 wrote:

This one one if the best exchange CRP crypton has been listed in after Crypton exchange, I know people who has used this exchange and it was only praises they had for the exchange.

I personally can not categorize it as the best exchange after the Crypton Exchange because every Centralized exchange always has some drawback at some point but after the CRP.is exchange, I like Hotbit.

#32 2023-05-16 23:58:04

level

full;8759 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8721 wrote:

I personally can not categorize it as the best exchange after the Crypton Exchange because every Centralized exchange always has some drawback at some point but after the CRP.is exchange, I like Hotbit.

I also like the Hotbit exchange because it gives the user some tier level before the KYC was asked, the last time I used the exchange though and I don't know if that has changed because I mainly use Crypton Exchange now.

#33 2023-05-17 00:42:33

full

level;8765 wrote:
full;8759 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8721 wrote:

I also like the Hotbit exchange because it gives the user some tier level before the KYC was asked, the last time I used the exchange though and I don't know if that has changed because I mainly use Crypton Exchange now.

Yes, there's no doubt about that. Hotbit exchange stand firm about the promise for no KYC on the lowest tier and so is exchange like Kucoin but some exchange like Binance didn't keep that side of their service.

#34 2023-05-17 00:44:01

joanna

level;8765 wrote:
full;8759 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8721 wrote:

Almost all users of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem have the impression of not using their previous cryptocurrency exchange after they learn about the potential and benefit of the Crypton Exchange.

#35 2023-05-17 10:49:51

Kelechi

joanna;8771 wrote:
level;8765 wrote:
full;8759 wrote:

Almost all users of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem have the impression of not using their previous cryptocurrency exchange after they learn about the potential and benefit of the Crypton Exchange.

Well that's so true , I am an example, Crypton exchange definitely gives me all the necessary things I need and also it's completely decentralized and protects my private details.

#36 2023-05-17 11:11:25

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;8791 wrote:
joanna;8771 wrote:
level;8765 wrote:

Well that's so true , I am an example, Crypton exchange definitely gives me all the necessary things I need and also it's completely decentralized and protects my private details.

Before finding about Crypton exchange I found it very difficult finding an exchange where I can buy Monero especially a decentralized exchange until I found out about Crypton exchange.

#37 2023-05-17 14:59:51

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8795 wrote:
Kelechi;8791 wrote:
joanna;8771 wrote:

Before finding about Crypton exchange I found it very difficult finding an exchange where I can buy Monero especially a decentralized exchange until I found out about Crypton exchange.

I don't think many people knows that Bitcoin is listed on crypton exchange? Because the fact that Bitcoin is on the exchange should enable it get more usage globally.

#38 2023-05-17 20:04:59

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;8828 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8795 wrote:
Kelechi;8791 wrote:

I don't think many people knows that Bitcoin is listed on crypton exchange? Because the fact that Bitcoin is on the exchange should enable it get more usage globally.

Firstly we have to understand that not many people has heard about Crypton exchange that's the major issue now. The exchange needs to first get good amount of publicity to grow.

#39 2023-05-19 21:13:36

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;8897 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8828 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8795 wrote:

Firstly we have to understand that not many people has heard about Crypton exchange that's the major issue now. The exchange needs to first get good amount of publicity to grow.

Yes mate you are right and I believe if CRP crypton can get the required publicity it needs it can actually do very well and also people would like it's utilities.

#40 2023-05-19 21:24:31

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;9215 wrote:
Dozie;8897 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8828 wrote:

Yes mate you are right and I believe if CRP crypton can get the required publicity it needs it can actually do very well and also people would like it's utilities.

When do you predict that CRP would get globally accepted and also do you think that CRP crypton would receive any hindrance from the government once it goes main stream.

#41 2023-05-19 21:48:52

PEACEMAKER

Crypton is already listed on good exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Crypton exchange, Lbank exchange and I would hope the list goes on and on.

#42 2023-05-19 22:09:20

Dozie

PEACEMAKER;9237 wrote:

Crypton is already listed on good exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Crypton exchange, Lbank exchange and I would hope the list goes on and on.

Well what other exchange do you want CRP crypton to get listed on, it's already available on crypton exchange and this is a very good decentralized exchange that doesn't require any form of kyc.

#43 2023-05-19 22:17:12

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;9252 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9237 wrote:

Well what other exchange do you want CRP crypton to get listed on, it's already available on crypton exchange and this is a very good decentralized exchange that doesn't require any form of kyc.

Well how about CRP Crypton get listed on more popular exchange regardless of if its centralized or not.

#44 2023-05-20 16:22:04

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;9259 wrote:
Dozie;9252 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9237 wrote:

Well how about CRP Crypton get listed on more popular exchange regardless of if its centralized or not.

You need to understand that many popular exchanges has a tendency to be very centralized, I would prefer decentralized exchange and nothing else.

#45 2023-05-20 17:58:21

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9344 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9259 wrote:
Dozie;9252 wrote:

You need to understand that many popular exchanges has a tendency to be very centralized, I would prefer decentralized exchange and nothing else.

An example of such exchange is binance, I have never like binance and I have no intention of using it but many people actually fancy the exchange for what ever reason.

#46 2023-05-20 20:43:22

KingCRP

Well not just binance any other centralized exchange is a red flag for me because I actually came into crypto-currency to avoid centralization.

#47 2023-05-20 20:59:02

Dozie

We keep talking about CRP crypton, I think we should also talk more about Uusd because there are many other people that would love to know about the stable coin on Utopia p2p.

#48 2023-05-20 21:39:01

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;9409 wrote:

We keep talking about CRP crypton, I think we should also talk more about Uusd because there are many other people that would love to know about the stable coin on Utopia p2p.

Well I think for now the main coin in the ecosystem has to be Crypton CRP so it's best it gets all the utilities it actually need.

#49 2023-05-21 20:11:41

Kelechi

PEACEMAKER;9423 wrote:
Dozie;9409 wrote:

Well I think for now the main coin in the ecosystem has to be Crypton CRP so it's best it gets all the utilities it actually need.

Well are you missing the fact that bitcoin is also listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem crypton exchange, I still think since it's listed on crypton exchange it's part of the ecosystem.

#50 2023-05-21 20:19:16

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9538 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9423 wrote:
Dozie;9409 wrote:

Well are you missing the fact that bitcoin is also listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem crypton exchange, I still think since it's listed on crypton exchange it's part of the ecosystem.

Well the coins listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem are Crypton CRP and their stable coin UUSD that's all Bitcoin is just amongst the coin are listed on crypton exchange.

Board footer