uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-07-23 21:21:46

Dozie

Re: Crypton will be listed on the LBank Exchange (CRP)

CrytoCynthia;19198 wrote:
Dozie;19058 wrote:

Fir publicity sake it's best CRP crypton get listed on another exchange, this time around I believe that a more popular exchange would be a better opportunity to reach more people

I think I agree with you, I am still of the believe that crypton exchange is an amazing exchange but still it has not gotten that high level of popularity yet and CRP crypton deserves that .

Well I think we should not just say that CRP crypton should be listed on more popular exchange I think we should come up with an idea so mate what exchange do you want to see CRP.

#77 2023-07-23 21:52:00

thrive

Dozie;19264 wrote:
Dozie;19058 wrote:

Fir publicity sake it's best CRP crypton get listed on another exchange, this time around I believe that a more popular exchange would be a better opportunity to reach more people

I think I agree with you, I am still of the believe that crypton exchange is an amazing exchange but still it has not gotten that high level of popularity yet and CRP crypton deserves that .

Well I think we should not just say that CRP crypton should be listed on more popular exchange I think we should come up with an idea so mate what exchange do you want to see CRP.

I don't think exchange listing is what Crypton coin need at this moment if we're not talking about tier 1 exchange and i think we should focus on the crypto exposure than exchange listing.

#78 2023-07-23 22:15:17

Dozie

thrive;19279 wrote:
Dozie;19264 wrote:

I don't think exchange listing is what Crypton coin need at this moment if we're not talking about tier 1 exchange and i think we should focus on the crypto exposure than exchange listing.

Well yes CRP crypton doesn't need exchange listing because it is not CRP crypton current priority but definitely for popularity sake it is quite needed and would be helpful.

#79 2023-07-23 23:01:58

zion

thrive;19279 wrote:
Dozie;19264 wrote:

I agree with what you since the exchanges that Crypton coin is currently listed are good if the exchange is not high liquidity provider like Binance then then there's no point in any exchange listing now.

#80 2023-07-25 20:13:57

CrytoCynthia

zion;19322 wrote:
thrive;19279 wrote:
Dozie;19264 wrote:

I agree with what you since the exchanges that Crypton coin is currently listed are good if the exchange is not high liquidity provider like Binance then then there's no point in any exchange listing now.

In as much as I am not a big fan of centralized exchange I would have to be truthful binance is a top exchange and this exchange is very much popular and good for popularity of coins .

#81 2023-07-25 20:39:21

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;19493 wrote:
zion;19322 wrote:
thrive;19279 wrote:

In as much as I am not a big fan of centralized exchange I would have to be truthful binance is a top exchange and this exchange is very much popular and good for popularity of coins .

Well risk and popularity? I would take protection of risk over popularity. There are lots of risks that binance exchange holds

#82 2023-08-04 21:59:01

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;19503 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19493 wrote:
zion;19322 wrote:

Well risk and popularity? I would take protection of risk over popularity. There are lots of risks that binance exchange holds

Well don't fail to understand that when you are protected automatically your risk reduces so if you actually take protection over Ros you are still going to be very secured.

#83 2024-02-12 11:08:40

Lanistergame2

It's interesting news that crypto will be listed on the LBank Exchange. Cryptocurrency listings can impact market dynamics, so it's worth keeping an eye on how this development unfolds

Board footer