uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-04 21:34:24

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 979

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Detroit;4637 wrote:

Utalk is an amazing place to be. I have actually learned a lot. The utopia community is great. They have so many cool studs to look at. Also, they have things to uncover and enjoy them.

Yes, this forum is incredible but it still lacks some features and also needs some traffic. As you have said, it still have a lot of things to uncover so we can enjoy using it to the fullest.

Offline

#27 2023-02-04 23:17:08

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,235

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

thrive;4667 wrote:
full;4604 wrote:
joanna;4540 wrote:

uTalk is not application but a forum, I believe the user was talking about the Utopia application client but he never clarify if he's talking about the mobile or desktop application client.

Yes, there's a difference between uTalk and Utopia application client but when we talk about things that have to do with mining using the Utopia application client then the user is talking about the computer app.

You have a valid point cause the mobile application is still in the beta stage and also limited to some features. Besides, I have never seen anyone that uses it to mine the Crypton coins of the mining channel.

Mining with the use of the Utopia p2p mobile application is never an option because the mobile application is yet to have backup seed phrase and private keys features which can prevent losing the Crypton that's inside the wallet.

Offline

#28 2023-02-05 19:42:03

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

joanna;4688 wrote:

I know you know that but if i don't point it out you won't have realized the typo. The uTalk forum doesn't need a mobile application since it can easily work on mobile devices.

Yeah it works easily on mobile devices, but it does not mean that a mobile application is completely unnecessary, there are many platforms and forums that have a perfect web version, but they also run seamlessly on mobile application, so if uTalk can operate like that, there is nothing wrong with it at all. Though i get what you mean, it should not really be a matter of urgency.

Offline

#29 2023-05-06 17:38:21

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,391

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

joanna;4688 wrote:
Camavinga;4621 wrote:
joanna;4540 wrote:

uTalk is not application but a forum, I believe the user was talking about the Utopia application client but he never clarify if he's talking about the mobile or desktop application client.

I know uTalk isn’t an application but a forum, the confusion comes from the poster who didn’t clarify what they were asking or talking about, uTalk doesn’t even have a mobile application version. I believe the poster was talking about mining, but i guess we may never know for real because it seems that person is inactive right now.

I know you know that but if i don't point it out you won't have realized the typo. The uTalk forum doesn't need a mobile application since it can easily work on mobile devices.

I understood you perfectly. But I still think the Utopia community developers need to advance a notch by creating an application.  It is beyond reasonable doubt that applications works easier and faster than sites.

Offline

#30 2023-05-18 20:49:23

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,391

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

The need to have a mobile application on the Utopia network keeps rising every day.  Mobile applications are way easy to handle than any other alternative they may have.

Offline

#31 2023-06-16 21:35:06

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Detroit;9087 wrote:

The need to have a mobile application on the Utopia network keeps rising every day.  Mobile applications are way easy to handle than any other alternative they may have.

I thought utopia is in android, i have not used utopia on mobile before, i have my pc, so i don’t have any need to use utopia on mobile, but when downloading utopia, there are four options, either you get it on windows, Mac os, Linux and android, have you tried downloading it with android.

Offline

#32 2023-07-02 10:13:59

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,523

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

joanna;4688 wrote:
Camavinga;4621 wrote:
joanna;4540 wrote:

uTalk is not application but a forum, I believe the user was talking about the Utopia application client but he never clarify if he's talking about the mobile or desktop application client.

I know uTalk isn’t an application but a forum, the confusion comes from the poster who didn’t clarify what they were asking or talking about, uTalk doesn’t even have a mobile application version. I believe the poster was talking about mining, but i guess we may never know for real because it seems that person is inactive right now.

I know you know that but if i don't point it out you won't have realized the typo. The uTalk forum doesn't need a mobile application since it can easily work on mobile devices.

For every signify crypto currency ecosystem has its own mobile wallets, if no need for Utopia p2p moblie app but there can be a decentralized wallet if need be.

Offline

#33 2023-07-02 21:24:00

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Well in as much as I am not a RENOWNED trader I would still go on to check this out, I learnt Utopia p2p offers the simplest and easiest mining program.

Offline

#34 2023-07-06 23:47:57

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 1,805

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Dozie;17298 wrote:

Well in as much as I am not a RENOWNED trader I would still go on to check this out, I learnt Utopia p2p offers the simplest and easiest mining program.

Yes. Utopia P2P indeed offers a simple and easy mining program. To start mining, you need to download and install the Utopia software on your device. Once you have installed it, simply open the application and click on the Mining tab. From there, you can enable mining by sliding the Mining button to the right. The software will automatically start mining Cryptons (CRP) using your device's resources.

Offline

#35 2023-07-06 23:48:24

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,168

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Vastextension;18229 wrote:
Dozie;17298 wrote:

Well in as much as I am not a RENOWNED trader I would still go on to check this out, I learnt Utopia p2p offers the simplest and easiest mining program.

Yes. Utopia P2P indeed offers a simple and easy mining program. To start mining, you need to download and install the Utopia software on your device. Once you have installed it, simply open the application and click on the Mining tab. From there, you can enable mining by sliding the Mining button to the right. The software will automatically start mining Cryptons (CRP) using your device's resources.

It's important to note that Utopia P2P uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mining algorithm, which means that the number of Cryptons you receive as rewards depends on the number of Cryptons you hold and stake in your account.

Offline

#36 2023-07-06 23:48:48

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,802

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

joanna;18230 wrote:
Vastextension;18229 wrote:
Dozie;17298 wrote:

Well in as much as I am not a RENOWNED trader I would still go on to check this out, I learnt Utopia p2p offers the simplest and easiest mining program.

Yes. Utopia P2P indeed offers a simple and easy mining program. To start mining, you need to download and install the Utopia software on your device. Once you have installed it, simply open the application and click on the Mining tab. From there, you can enable mining by sliding the Mining button to the right. The software will automatically start mining Cryptons (CRP) using your device's resources.

It's important to note that Utopia P2P uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mining algorithm, which means that the number of Cryptons you receive as rewards depends on the number of Cryptons you hold and stake in your account.

The more Cryptons you stake, the higher your chances of earning rewards. You will also receive regular interest on your staked Crypton balance.

Offline

#37 2023-07-06 23:49:08

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 1,805

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

oba;18231 wrote:
joanna;18230 wrote:
Vastextension;18229 wrote:

Yes. Utopia P2P indeed offers a simple and easy mining program. To start mining, you need to download and install the Utopia software on your device. Once you have installed it, simply open the application and click on the Mining tab. From there, you can enable mining by sliding the Mining button to the right. The software will automatically start mining Cryptons (CRP) using your device's resources.

It's important to note that Utopia P2P uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mining algorithm, which means that the number of Cryptons you receive as rewards depends on the number of Cryptons you hold and stake in your account.

The more Cryptons you stake, the higher your chances of earning rewards. You will also receive regular interest on your staked Crypton balance.

Please keep in mind that mining requires a stable internet connection and it's recommended to keep your device connected to the UtopiaP2P network for maximum mining efficiency.

Offline

#38 2023-07-07 19:37:21

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,772

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Well I am still confused what does this new regulations mean, I still don't understand how it works yet can you please explain to me.

Offline

#39 2023-07-14 23:23:21

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,930

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

KAMSI_UG;18252 wrote:

Well I am still confused what does this new regulations mean, I still don't understand how it works yet can you please explain to me.

The proposal was to create a fair system in the mining setting which will allow miners to earn reward only base on their participation not through manipulation of the system.

Offline

#40 2023-07-20 20:16:10

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,027

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

If new money was created in a fair way, it would be evenly distributed to all users of the currency. This is not how the financial system works.

Offline

#41 2023-07-20 20:18:18

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,168

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Digital assets and the mainstream financial system are becoming increasingly intertwined, creating channels for turmoil to have spillover.

Offline

#42 2023-07-26 23:52:33

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 1,805

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

CrytoCynthia;18644 wrote:

Digital assets and the mainstream financial system are becoming increasingly intertwined, creating channels for turmoil to have spillover.

Digital asserrs and mainstream financial are in the news lately because most people eyes are now open to the fact that cryptocurrency is the future.

Offline

#43 2023-07-30 19:48:59

Hacker
Member
Registered: 2023-07-29
Posts: 18

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

aurelian;1591 wrote:

Other proposal by user:

...

[even later edit]
Someone came up with the idea of requesting 10 CRP in stake for every bot, on PK's feeding on more than one bot. This way, for 30K bots should have initial stake of 300 CRP. However, for only one bot, the stake would be zero.

Oh, that's where the current scheme of mining comes from... I see. Seems legit to me, although the current price of 64 CRP per one thread is a bit overwhelming IMHO.

Offline

#44 2024-01-21 19:07:18

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,456

Re: [proposal] New regulations for CRP mining

Require crypto miners to conduct and submit an environmental impact assessment to ensure sustainable energy practices.
Encourage the use of renewable energy sources for mining operations.Mandate regular reporting of energy consumption and carbon footprint by cryptocurrency mining operations.
Ensure transparency in the sourcing and utilization of energy for mining activities.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB