uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-13 15:19:41

Spartan
Member
Registered: 2022-07-13
Posts: 1

Latoken withdrawals

It has been more than four months since Latoken disabled withdrawals for CRP. I have been talking with their support on a monthly basis, and this is their last update:

"We apologize for the long waiting time. It's much more on the project side"

I think they are just trying to deflect their responsibility, but I would like to get some more information before coming back to ask them. Someone from the dev team could give a hint about what is going on with withdrawals in Latoken?

Thanks!!

Last edited by Spartan (2022-07-13 15:19:51)

Offline

#2 2022-12-21 22:27:54

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,028

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Honestly, the LaToken exchange disable of CRP coin withdrawal is a pain in the butt I was once a victim of it and so is some supporter of this project that thought they can arbitrage CRP coin on LaToken and exchange like LBank, CoinTiger, etc. I once contacted the LaToken admin either about this issue but they never give a tangible reason. I will appreciate it if the Utopia p2p team could talk to them about it because a cryptocurrency prices, charts, and market capitalization site once used the price of CRP coin on LaToken to do some damage to CRP price this year.

Offline

#3 2022-12-24 16:26:09

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Latoken withdrawals

If I am to be honest  Latoken exchange is amongst the worst exchanges that has listed CRP. Personally I avoid the exchange, I rather do all my CRP runnings on Crypton Exchange, Cointiger exchange and even LBank exchange

Offline

#4 2022-12-25 17:02:33

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Is CRP still available on latoken exchange, I only used that exchange once to deal on CRP but I wasn't really interested in the exchange, not only CRP I think generally the exchange needs to improve

Offline

#5 2022-12-26 18:50:43

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,028

Re: Latoken withdrawals

CrytoCynthia;2097 wrote:

If I am to be honest  Latoken exchange is amongst the worst exchanges that has listed CRP. Personally I avoid the exchange, I rather do all my CRP runnings on Crypton Exchange, Cointiger exchange and even LBank exchange

You have a point but Crypton exchange remains the best exchange among the exchange site you listed though because I once had an issue with CoinTiger and LBank either where my deposit was not delivered and I have to contact the support team but on Crypton exchange, everything is fast with the inclusion of withdrawal.

Offline

#6 2022-12-26 19:45:37

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,356

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Vastextension;2157 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2097 wrote:

If I am to be honest  Latoken exchange is amongst the worst exchanges that has listed CRP. Personally I avoid the exchange, I rather do all my CRP runnings on Crypton Exchange, Cointiger exchange and even LBank exchange

You have a point but Crypton exchange remains the best exchange among the exchange site you listed though because I once had an issue with CoinTiger and LBank either where my deposit was not delivered and I have to contact the support team but on Crypton exchange, everything is fast with the inclusion of withdrawal.

The only difference between Crypton Exchange and big exchanges is popularity, but in terms of efficiency and other utilities like privacy protection Crypton Exchange comes tops, it's my best exchange to get Monero.

Offline

#7 2022-12-28 16:23:48

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,028

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Kelechi;2163 wrote:
Vastextension;2157 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2097 wrote:

If I am to be honest  Latoken exchange is amongst the worst exchanges that has listed CRP. Personally I avoid the exchange, I rather do all my CRP runnings on Crypton Exchange, Cointiger exchange and even LBank exchange

You have a point but Crypton exchange remains the best exchange among the exchange site you listed though because I once had an issue with CoinTiger and LBank either where my deposit was not delivered and I have to contact the support team but on Crypton exchange, everything is fast with the inclusion of withdrawal.

The only difference between Crypton Exchange and big exchanges is popularity, but in terms of efficiency and other utilities like privacy protection Crypton Exchange comes tops, it's my best exchange to get Monero.

However, 99% of all the big exchanges you stated are CEX and the FED can confiscate user's funds just like we see when the regulators told Tether to confiscate USDT of about $ 500 million.
If we're to judge by performance, Crypton Exchange had surpassed all big exchanges and the only thing the big exchange had is popularity as you stated.

Offline

#8 2022-12-28 16:28:18

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: Latoken withdrawals

I think more than half of the so call big exchanges really aren’t decentralized, yes I won’t doubt that they have popularity but mainly it from people that aren’t really interested but in the decentralization of cryptocurrency. But I have been in cryptocurrency for a while to know that nothing compares to decentralized exchanges

Offline

#9 2022-12-29 19:18:00

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Latoken withdrawals

If Latoken is to compete in terms of CRP trading then it’s with other exchanges that is asides Crypton Exchange, Crypton Exchange has no comparison with any other exchanges and that’s due to its decentralized nature and all the security it offers.

Offline

#10 2022-12-29 20:40:49

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: Latoken withdrawals

CrytoCynthia;2328 wrote:

If Latoken is to compete in terms of CRP trading then it’s with other exchanges that is asides Crypton Exchange, Crypton Exchange has no comparison with any other exchanges and that’s due to its decentralized nature and all the security it offers.

Wait guys hope we all know that Crypton Exchange and Lbank exchange aren't the only two exchange that has listed CRP. We have other exchanges like coin tiger exchange, other but the two most talked about is Lbank exchange and Crypton Exchange

Offline

#11 2022-12-29 22:08:40

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Lanistergame2;2335 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2328 wrote:

If Latoken is to compete in terms of CRP trading then it’s with other exchanges that is asides Crypton Exchange, Crypton Exchange has no comparison with any other exchanges and that’s due to its decentralized nature and all the security it offers.

Wait guys hope we all know that Crypton Exchange and Lbank exchange aren't the only two exchange that has listed CRP. We have other exchanges like coin tiger exchange, other but the two most talked about is Lbank exchange and Crypton Exchange

Most exchanges and network when trying to perform a transaction always automatically take so high fee rate. I have used Crypton Exchange severally and there is nothing high about its fees

Offline

#12 2022-12-30 07:13:27

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Sorry that your withdrawal is taking this long, but i’m afraid anytime withdrawal request takes this long it usually means you have probably lost your funds due to the exchange becoming insolvent and cannot handle withdrawal requests any longer. Latoken exchange telling you the problem is because of the project shows they are doing something shady, or they are having problems with solvency or liquidity and are yet to say so.

It cannot be a problem with the project because CRP withdrawals is going on pretty fine in Crypton exchange, the privacy coin is also performing just fine, meaning the problem is with Latoken and not CRP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Detroit (2022-12-30 07:15:40)

Offline

#13 2022-12-30 14:50:06

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Detroit;2359 wrote:

Sorry that your withdrawal is taking this long, but i’m afraid anytime withdrawal request takes this long it usually means you have probably lost your funds due to the exchange becoming insolvent and cannot handle withdrawal requests any longer. Latoken exchange telling you the problem is because of the project shows they are doing something shady, or they are having problems with solvency or liquidity and are yet to say so.

It cannot be a problem with the project because CRP withdrawals is going on pretty fine in Crypton exchange, the privacy coin is also performing just fine, meaning the problem is with Latoken and not CRP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Another way people lose their funds is wrong transactions, many exchanges warns about this for example using the wrong network address of a coin you want to exchange that is why it's always important to Cross check before sending.

Offline

#14 2022-12-30 15:35:19

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,028

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Detroit;2359 wrote:

Sorry that your withdrawal is taking this long, but i’m afraid anytime withdrawal request takes this long it usually means you have probably lost your funds due to the exchange becoming insolvent and cannot handle withdrawal requests any longer. Latoken exchange telling you the problem is because of the project shows they are doing something shady, or they are having problems with solvency or liquidity and are yet to say so.

It cannot be a problem with the project because CRP withdrawals is going on pretty fine in Crypton exchange, the privacy coin is also performing just fine, meaning the problem is with Latoken and not CRP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think after i make some statement about the irregularities of the LaToken exchange I believe no Crypton coin holder should be a victim of the exchange's shady service when Crypton Exchange provide the service that outshines their service.
Anyone that still falls for the LaToken definitely not doing his/her homework well.

Offline

#15 2022-12-30 15:51:16

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Lanistergame2;2370 wrote:

Another way people lose their funds is wrong transactions, many exchanges warns about this for example using the wrong network address of a coin you want to exchange that is why it's always important to Cross check before sending.

Sending funds to the wrong network or chain is common amongst noobs, i have heard stories of how newbies lost their funds because they didn’t know the compatible network for their funds on the exchange, this is why research is very important, especially when you are new to something, it will save you from losses that may be costly. Choosing the right exchange is very important and crypto users should know this, you can work so hard for your funds and lose it because you sent it to the wrong exchange. That is why crypton exchange is available for everyone to trade without any hassles at all.

Offline

#16 2023-01-04 21:41:12

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Latoken withdrawals

About the case of the LaToken withdrawal, I read that the CRP coin was delisted from the exchange and I don't know why the exchange still provides shady services for the coin.
The only people that can fix this is the dev team and us if we complain about it they will find a solution to it.

Offline

#17 2023-01-06 17:09:57

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Latoken withdrawals

People should not trust LaToken exchange, i know a friend that has has a similar case with this exchange and the problem has not been solved till now, there are many exchanges you can trade your CRP, you can even do it easily on crypton exchange. Many exchanges these days are shady, so if you love your money, be selective of the exchanges you trade in.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-01-06 17:10:33)

Offline

#18 2023-01-06 20:35:23

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: Latoken withdrawals

It’s time guys many people have said a lot about Latoken exchange and the complains keeps coming  so it’s time we all just stop using it and make use of other exchanges that has listed CRP

Offline

#19 2023-01-07 22:25:05

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Latoken withdrawals

CrytoCynthia;2531 wrote:

It’s time guys many people have said a lot about Latoken exchange and the complains keeps coming  so it’s time we all just stop using it and make use of other exchanges that has listed CRP

That is the problem i have with the crypto world, there could be a thousand and one complaints about a service or a way of doing something, but people wouldn’t still learn, it is synonymous to when people are advised not to leave their funds in a centraized exchange, but they still do it. The moment it comes to your notice that an exchange is a scam, never ever use it, or you lose funds.

Offline

#20 2023-01-08 16:34:25

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: Latoken withdrawals

So guys everyone seem to be advising we all leave Latoken exchange right? But if the complains are too much can’t Utopia p2p cut off ties with them officially since the community is experiencing problems using their exchange.

Offline

#21 2023-01-09 18:43:27

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Latoken withdrawals

KAMSI_UG;2603 wrote:

So guys everyone seem to be advising we all leave Latoken exchange right? But if the complains are too much can’t Utopia p2p cut off ties with them officially since the community is experiencing problems using their exchange.

Why search for more exchange with CRYPTON exchange has all anyone can ever want from a Decentralized exchange. The only reason anyone should search for another exchange is if they aren't yet familiar with Crypton Exchange because it works on all region.

Offline

#22 2023-01-09 18:55:52

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Latoken withdrawals

JONSNOWING;2669 wrote:

Why search for more exchange with CRYPTON exchange has all anyone can ever want from a Decentralized exchange. The only reason anyone should search for another exchange is if they aren't yet familiar with Crypton Exchange because it works on all region.

It is very easy to use and operate crypton exchange, i don’t even think anyone should complain of not being familiar with how it works/operate, even if you are a newbie you can easily learn how to operate crypton in a matter of seconds, i don’t think people should complain about not being able to use crypton exchange.

Offline

#23 2023-01-11 21:20:41

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Camavinga;2671 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2669 wrote:

Why search for more exchange with CRYPTON exchange has all anyone can ever want from a Decentralized exchange. The only reason anyone should search for another exchange is if they aren't yet familiar with Crypton Exchange because it works on all region.

It is very easy to use and operate crypton exchange, i don’t even think anyone should complain of not being familiar with how it works/operate, even if you are a newbie you can easily learn how to operate crypton in a matter of seconds, i don’t think people should complain about not being able to use crypton exchange.

Yes for now anyone looking for where to buy, sell CRP Crypton would be better off doing that on Utopia p2p internal exchange Crypton Exchange

Offline

#24 2023-01-12 20:19:38

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: Latoken withdrawals

JONSNOWING;2669 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2603 wrote:

So guys everyone seem to be advising we all leave Latoken exchange right? But if the complains are too much can’t Utopia p2p cut off ties with them officially since the community is experiencing problems using their exchange.

Why search for more exchange with CRYPTON exchange has all anyone can ever want from a Decentralized exchange. The only reason anyone should search for another exchange is if they aren't yet familiar with Crypton Exchange because it works on all region.

i wonder why people make use of Centralized exchange when the main people use centralized exchange before the creation of Crypton Exchange was because
People believe the centralized exchange is a better option for digital asset investors because it trading volume, high liquidity and more security than decentralized exchanges. Meanwhile, Crypton Exchange provides the fastest transaction time, security and will have the needed trading vol and liquidity in the future.

Last edited by joanna (2023-01-12 21:08:08)

Offline

#25 2023-01-13 20:32:14

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,356

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Who is still withdrawing with latoken? Come on guys let's us be wise, the complains on this exchange is enough for anyone to turn away from it guys.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB