uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-14 16:24:48

CrytoCynthia

Re: Latoken withdrawals

Kelechi;3021 wrote:

Who is still withdrawing with latoken? Come on guys lets us be wise, the complains on this exchange is enough for anyone to turn away from it guys.

Well since Utopia p2p hasn’t yet come out openly to condemn people from using Latoken I think people would keep using it admits the complaint till it gets to their turn.

#27 2023-01-14 18:22:04

full

CrytoCynthia;3074 wrote:
Kelechi;3021 wrote:

Who is still withdrawing with latoken? Come on guys lets us be wise, the complains on this exchange is enough for anyone to turn away from it guys.

Well since Utopia p2p hasn’t yet come out openly to condemn people from using Latoken I think people would keep using it admits the complaint till it gets to their turn.

You have a valid point but I believe you said this because you don't understand the level of constant upgrading of the Utopia p2p ecosystem done by the dev team in other to make it secure.
They are playing their roles and our role is to keep making an announcement about the LaToken CRP withdrawal. I can only blame the Utopia team for not telling CMC to remove LaToken from the list of exchanges for CRP coin.

#28 2023-01-17 21:53:15

JONSNOWING

Latoken withdrawal would always continue to problematic till the issues are address and for now I urge Those who trade CRP on latoken to be very watchful.

#29 2023-01-18 04:57:27

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;3074 wrote:

Waiting for an official complaint to stop using a problematic platform is not a wise idea and would definitely hurt them financially.

In crypto you act as your bank and are fully responsible for your actions and in-actions when handling your finances.
Others can only advice you, but cannot make telling decisions for you.

#30 2023-01-18 17:53:41

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;3074 wrote:

That is not how it works, utopia and Latoken exchange are two different entities, utopia do not investigate whatever happens in latoken exchange, so they cannot talk about the matter if they do not have the details or facts. People are the ones to do their own research about latoken and decide if they want to continue using it all not. What utopia has to do, and they have already done is to provide a safe enviroment for people to trade.

#31 2023-01-20 20:20:13

level

JONSNOWING;3434 wrote:

Latoken withdrawal would always continue to problematic till the issues are address and for now I urge Those who trade CRP on latoken to be very watchful.

You said the LaToken withdrawal issue will still continue if the issue is not addressed, in what way? According to what I heard CRP coin was delisted from the LaToken exchange the reason why CRP coin is still there and LaToken not remove from CMC

#32 2023-01-28 17:19:52

CrytoCynthia

level;3719 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3434 wrote:

You said the LaToken withdrawal issue will still continue if the issue is not addressed, in what way? According to what I heard CRP coin was delisted from the LaToken exchange the reason why CRP coin is still there and LaToken not remove from CMC

Guys don’t press this any further guys it’s always best to follow people experience so you don’t lose out, many people have complained about la token so for now let’s avoid it.

#33 2023-01-28 20:07:46

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;3940 wrote:

Guys don’t press this any further guys it’s always best to follow people experience so you don’t lose out, many people have complained about la token so for now let’s avoid it.

Yes, I agree with you.
It's best to avoid such tokens in other to prevent mistakes that can affect you badly. People most cases make risk that is not worth it.

#34 2023-01-28 20:34:20

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;3959 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3940 wrote:

Yes, I agree with you.
It's best to avoid such tokens in other to prevent mistakes that can affect you badly. People most cases make risk that is not worth it.

Well never be used to making mistakes in cryptocurrency because it would affect you negatively. Especially when it comes to sending it funds became when lost it’s hard to recover them.

#35 2023-01-28 20:42:21

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;3966 wrote:

Well never be used to making mistakes in cryptocurrency because it would affect you negatively. Especially when it comes to sending it funds became when lost it’s hard to recover them.

Yes, that is one thing about cryptocurrencies, any transaction sent can not be reversed or returned.  It's not like centralized banks where if funds are lost or whatever,  they can travel and send back the money to the owner.

#36 2023-01-29 17:58:56

Kelechi

Well I won't say we should all stop using Latoken exchange completely because you can never be sure that they are this bad regardless but we should be cautious about it.

#37 2023-01-29 18:36:53

Lanistergame2

Detroit;3971 wrote:

Yes, that is one thing about cryptocurrencies, any transaction sent can not be reversed or returned.  It's not like centralized banks where if funds are lost or whatever they can travel and send back the money to the owner.

And this quality has its pros and cons, of which I believe the pros far outweigh the cons. With Centralized banks they are in total control and can choose to freeze your funds or prevent a transaction on their own discretion and you can do nothing about it.

But with cryptocurrency, you are your own bank and decide what happens to amounts you own, this comes with the extra responsibility of taking extra care when transacting and double checking addresses.

#38 2023-01-29 18:49:16

Detroit

Lanistergame2;4054 wrote:

And this quality has its pros and cons, of which I believe the pros far outweigh the cons. With Centralized banks they are in total control and can choose to freeze your funds or prevent a transaction on their own discretion and you can do nothing about it.

But with cryptocurrency, you are your own bank and decide what happens to amounts you own, this comes with the extra responsibility of taking extra care when transacting and double checking addresses.

Many individuals have fallen into this trap of not cross-checking account addresses properly before transferring money out,  thereby transferring the money to the wrong address.

#39 2023-01-29 18:53:31

Lanistergame2

Detroit;4060 wrote:

Many individuals have fallen into this trap of not cross-checking account addresses properly before transferring money out, thereby transferring the money to the wrong address.

Yeah, many have fallen for the trap of not double or triple checking the address before signing the transaction.

There are keylogger scams and keyboard hijackers which can change the address you copied and pasted into something different but similar to the original. For this reason when cross checking, just checking the first and last few keys is not enough, if possible check all the characters in the address.

#40 2023-01-29 18:57:51

Detroit

Lanistergame2;4063 wrote:

Yeah, many have fallen for the trap of not double or triple checking the address before signing the transaction.

There are keylogger scams and keyboard hijackers which can change the address you copied and pasted into something different but similar to the original. For this reason when cross checking, just checking the first and last few keys is not enough, if possible check all the characters in the address.

Wow!! I've not heard of this before. These scammers invent new ways to strip people of their resources.  How can I prevent these hijackers from getting into my keyboard? Or are there specific keyboards that are for such things?

#41 2023-01-30 17:08:14

KAMSI_UG

I had once seen la token tutorial now I am seeing la token withdrawal this has lead me to wonder why is la token getting such traffic and why aren’t people talking about other exchanges.

#42 2023-01-30 19:15:42

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;4172 wrote:

I had once seen la token tutorial now I am seeing la token withdrawal this has lead me to wonder why is la token getting such traffic and why aren’t people talking about other exchanges.

I personally do not like the la token exchange. In my opinion, it's overhyped.  It's barely fast and it always has connection issues.
Crypton exchange on the other hand is fast and reliable. The transaction fee for Crypton exchange is very low.

#43 2023-01-30 19:38:22

full

CrytoCynthia;3940 wrote:
level;3719 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3434 wrote:

Agree with what you said and I don't know why these users can not just face the truth about what was said concerning the exchange so they won't be another victim.

#44 2023-01-30 19:51:53

joanna

Kelechi;4036 wrote:

Well I won't say we should all stop using Latoken exchange completely because you can never be sure that they are this bad regardless but we should be cautious about it.

You have a point. This is the cryptocurrency market space and it is a setting where people are free to choose what they believe is good for them. If the LaToken exchange is still in operation for years it means they are still doing something good.

#45 2023-01-30 20:05:29

Detroit

joanna;4204 wrote:
Kelechi;4036 wrote:

You have a point. This is the cryptocurrency market space and it is a setting where people are free to choose what they believe is good for them. If the LaToken exchange is still in operation for years it means they are still doing something good.

I agree with you. It's their choice.  People are allowed to do what they want. But sometimes is good to make some corrections here and there to prevent errors.

#46 2023-01-30 20:43:23

JONSNOWING

Never used latoken exchange and probably would never use it not after all this complains I am hearing about it, I think it is the safest option for anyone to actually avoid such exchanges for now.

#47 2023-01-30 23:19:30

joanna

Detroit;4205 wrote:
joanna;4204 wrote:
Kelechi;4036 wrote:

I agree with you. It's their choice.  People are allowed to do what they want. But sometimes is good to make some corrections here and there to prevent errors.

Yes, but we can only correct them or keep the awareness of the danger involved. If they choose to ignore our warning, we can't force them on the path they choose to follow.

#48 2023-01-30 23:30:23

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;4224 wrote:

Never used latoken exchange and probably would never use it not after all this complains I am hearing about it, I think it is the safest option for anyone to actually avoid such exchanges for now.

I have used the exchange at some point but just for some moment to sell some shitcoin I have stocked up before the bearish effects the token price.

#49 2023-02-01 19:04:09

thrive

Detroit;4193 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4172 wrote:

I personally do not like the la token exchange. In my opinion, it's overhyped.  It's barely fast and it always has connection issues.
Crypton exchange on the other hand is fast and reliable. The transaction fee for Crypton exchange is very low.

What I don't like about the LaToken exchange is its poor management and there's no advancement put in place for the exchange. If you guys are one of the long users of exchange you'll agree with me that they are poor in development.

#50 2023-02-03 19:01:19

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;4280 wrote:

I have used the exchange at some point but just for some moment to sell some shitcoin I have stocked up before the bearish effects the token price.

Okay, when you used the exchange, what was your experience like, did everything go on smoothly or was there any glitch while you carried out your transaction. The complain about this exchange at the beginning of this thread was a very long time ago, so it is good if we can get current information about this exchange, to know how they are operating now.

Board footer