uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-19 17:06:50

Vastextension

Utopia p2p privacy and security in cryptocurrency web3 online storage

After I the user Merchant posted an article about the Utopia p2p network and I decide to do some research about some articles written this month about the Utopia p2p ecosystem and I found this one. Its looks like a free PR though.

https://kingnewswire.com/utopia-p2p-pri … e-concept/

#2 2022-12-29 20:35:28

Lanistergame2

Re: Utopia p2p privacy and security in cryptocurrency web3 online storage

I love the fact that the article said if you must choose a privacy coin the. You have to be wise about it, although I am putting this on my own knowledge this is what it meant, I believe everyone need Utopia p2p and all the utilities it offers.

#3 2022-12-29 22:12:10

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;2333 wrote:

I love the fact that the article said if you must choose a privacy coin the. You have to be wise about it, although I am putting this on my own knowledge this is what it meant, I believe everyone need Utopia p2p and all the utilities it offers.

CRP isn’t the only privacy coin and to be honest CRP is not the most popular privacy coin, their are ton of others but CRP is amongst the few that actually leaves up to the name privacy coin.

#4 2022-12-30 17:07:32

Detroit

Privacy coins are very important in the crypto network. Many crypto people want to trade anonymously, they want to obfuscate the links between their transactions and their real life personality, and they want to keep details like the amount involved in the transaction private. There are other privacy coins other than CRP, like Monero for example, but CRP is a very good one to use for people who want to transact privately, and personally i choose it.

#5 2022-12-30 21:01:02

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;2378 wrote:

Privacy coins are very important in the crypto network. Many crypto people want to trade anonymously, they want to obfuscate the links between their transactions and their real life personality, and they want to keep details like the amount involved in the transaction private. There are other privacy coins other than CRP, like Monero for example, but CRP is a very good one to use for people who want to transact privately, and personally i choose it.

Privacy coins are very important but there are less privacy coin that actually are private, that’s why I appreciate CRP Crypton every time, this coin has really enabled me carry out anonymous transactions easily.

#6 2022-12-31 04:13:47

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;2348 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2333 wrote:

CRP isn’t the only privacy coin and to be honest CRP is not the most popular privacy coin, their are ton of others but CRP is amongst the few that actually leaves up to the name privacy coin.

I totally agree with what to said and I believe the primary reason why the Crypton coin is the only privacy coin that leaves up to its name is that it was a product of some years of research before creation.

#7 2023-01-09 20:27:20

CrytoCynthia

To be honest CRP Crypton is amongst my to list of privacy focused coin, I have used it severally many times and I have to regret on it. It also accepted by over 1800+ online stores.

#8 2023-01-10 21:02:05

full

CrytoCynthia;2683 wrote:

To be honest CRP Crypton is amongst my to list of privacy focused coin, I have used it severally many times and I have to regret on it. It also accepted by over 1800+ online stores.

I like genuinely like the concept of the Crypton coin and it gains more of my attention when I first found it on CoinGecko's top trending. You said it was accepted by over 1800+ online stores can you could provide me the link to it?

#9 2023-01-11 12:54:39

joanna

Crypton coin  is one of the few that genuinely lives up to the label "privacy currency" and I like the fact the Utopia p2p team are putting so much effort on this project by changing the way we see the privacy market. Is it possible for CRP to be listed on Binance?

#10 2023-01-29 15:20:04

thrive

joanna;2768 wrote:

Crypton coin  is one of the few that genuinely lives up to the label "privacy currency" and I like the fact the Utopia p2p team are putting so much effort on this project by changing the way we see the privacy market. Is it possible for CRP to be listed on Binance?

Everything is possible once the project has great potential and utility but I believe Crypton coin will be listed on Binance organically. In the modern world, projects like Utopia p2p will be safe haven for people.

#11 2023-05-20 20:13:41

Comrade

The utopia developer are making excessive improvement in development of the blockchain of utopia and market exposure. Its a job well done

#12 2023-05-21 19:52:10

crpuusd

Comrade;9382 wrote:

The utopia developer are making excessive improvement in development of the blockchain of utopia and market exposure. Its a job well done

Utopia p2p Ecosystem accredited their purpose on securing innovative practices. Its a genius and smart move which is one of the reasons im interested in partnership with the platforms implementation group.

#13 2023-05-22 00:51:11

full

Comrade;9382 wrote:

Yes, it is worth telling the Utopia P2P developer a job well done because they create one o the most advanced blockchain with low transaction fees and privacy.

#14 2023-05-22 05:24:36

crpuusd

Even Crypton isv toping over 80+ memes coins and even has a higer range of market liquidity than the central bank digital currency CBDC

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-05-22 05:25:45)

#15 2023-05-22 17:31:03

Dozie

crpuusd;9667 wrote:

Even Crypton isv toping over 80+ memes coins and even has a higer range of market liquidity than the central bank digital currency CBDC

I hate the comparison between CRP crypton and any meme coin, there are two different coins and has two different purposes I would go for CRP crypton any day anytime over any memecoin.

#16 2023-05-22 20:36:46

full

Dozie;9712 wrote:
crpuusd;9667 wrote:

I hate the comparison between CRP crypton and any meme coin, there are two different coins and has two different purposes I would go for CRP crypton any day anytime over any memecoin.

Based on the history of the creation of meme coin which started from dogecoin. The idea of meme coin is to create a cryptocurrency that will be used for fun and tip people online. This is the reason why memecoin was not seeing as a serious crypto by real cryptocurrency investors.
Yes, Crypton coin cant be compare with meme coin.

#17 2023-05-22 20:39:47

IyaJJJ

full;9757 wrote:
Dozie;9712 wrote:
crpuusd;9667 wrote:

Based on the history of the creation of meme coin which started from dogecoin. The idea of meme coin is to create a cryptocurrency that will be used for fun and tip people online. This is the reason why memecoin was not seeing as a serious crypto by real cryptocurrency investors.
Yes, Crypton coin cant be compare with meme coin.

That's correct and I could remember that dogecoin was given as a tip to people for reading books in the year 2016 and now it's now seen as an investment by naive cryptocurrency investors.

#18 2023-05-22 23:01:27

thrive

crpuusd;9667 wrote:

Memecoin is just a joke coin that some people called pump and dump coin because they are the most highly volatile cryptocurrency which is used by the whales to enrich themselves while using naive crypto investors as prey.

Last edited by thrive (2023-05-22 23:01:38)

#19 2023-05-22 23:02:24

IyaJJJ

thrive;9793 wrote:
crpuusd;9667 wrote:

Memecoin is just a joke coin that some people called pump and dump coin because they are the most highly volatile cryptocurrency which is used by the whales to enrich themselves while using naive crypto investors as prey.

Is the above user an enthusiast of meme coin because it the fast way for cryptocurrency investors to dug their own grave and it's totally different from what Crypton coin stand for not to mention the Central Bank Digital currency.

#20 2023-05-22 23:02:53

joanna

IyaJJJ;9794 wrote:
thrive;9793 wrote:
crpuusd;9667 wrote:

Is the above user an enthusiast of meme coin because it the fast way for cryptocurrency investors to dug their own grave and it's totally different from what Crypton coin stand for not to mention the Central Bank Digital currency.

Central Bank Digital currency is never an idea digital currency for and i believe all genuine cryptocurrency enthusiast understand this and that's all Central Bank Digital currency created dont thrive.

#21 2023-05-22 23:03:51

oba

crpuusd;9526 wrote:
Comrade;9382 wrote:

Utopia p2p Ecosystem accredited their purpose on securing innovative practices. Its a genius and smart move which is one of the reasons im interested in partnership with the platforms implementation group.

What trigger the genius and smart move you said is that the UtopiaP2P developer team aims to create networks that will provide people in every region with the most important component.

#22 2023-05-22 23:04:15

level

oba;9796 wrote:
crpuusd;9526 wrote:
Comrade;9382 wrote:

What trigger the genius and smart move you said is that the UtopiaP2P developer team aims to create networks that will provide people in every region with the most important component.

It could be because the ease of access to top-notch privacy was practically impossible for cryptocurrency users and investors years ago REPLY
I believe what led to the creation of the accredited blockchain would be the aim of the UtopiaP2P team in creating a totally decentralized solution

#23 2023-05-22 23:05:06

Vastextension

full;9660 wrote:
Comrade;9382 wrote:

Yes, it is worth telling the Utopia P2P developer a job well done because they create one o the most advanced blockchain with low transaction fees and privacy.

There's no doubt that the betterment in the creation of the UtopiaP2P blockchain is unique which makes the UtopiaP2P ecosystem to be ahead of others in the privacy market.

Board footer