uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-28 10:58:46

CrytoCynthia

Crypton Exchange has the fastest transactions

I just recently completed a transaction on Utopia’s Crypton Exchange and I was very much amazed, this was my first time so I really did not know what to expect, sent the CRP Crypton to my Crypton Exchange and in the space of some seconds I got the transactions completely confirmed, also the exchange of CRP to Usdt was also extremely fast and then sending the Usdt out of Crypton Exchange was as fast as well.

Crypton Exchange is now my personal best exchange to trade on.

#2 2022-12-28 12:26:25

Vastextension

Re: Crypton Exchange has the fastest transactions

CrytoCynthia;2237 wrote:

I just recently completed a transaction on Utopia’s Crypton Exchange and I was very much amazed, this was my first time so I really did not know what to expect, sent the CRP Crypton to my Crypton Exchange and in the space of some seconds I got the transactions completely confirmed, also the exchange of CRP to Usdt was also extremely fast and then sending the Usdt out of Crypton Exchange was as fast as well.

Crypton Exchange is now my personal best exchange to trade on.

I can understand how you feel because I also have the exact excitement impression when I first use Crypton Exchange before I make it my go-to place for both normal and anonymous crypto trading due to its world-class super fast exchange service. Besides, this is the reason why the exchange was deemed a cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading platform.

#3 2022-12-28 12:49:02

Detroit

I am yet to use crypton exchange for any transaction before, but from the review above i believe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to start trading on crypton exchange. But before i do so i would like to ask some questions about the trading fees in crypton exchange and what their liquidity pool is like, and do they have sufficient trading pairs. I would appreciate it if someone can help me with answers to my questions, and also if possible post links that i can read up on my own to learn about crypton exchange. I love to try out new things in the crypto world, and if crypton exchange is favorable, i would want to use it too.

#4 2022-12-28 14:57:49

KAMSI_UG

Welcome to the world of fast transaction mate in Utopia p2p not only is the transactions of CRP Crypton fast also the transactions of other coins like Monero and even bitcoin is very fast and completely secured, it a no brainer using Utopia p2p exchange right now.

#5 2022-12-28 15:27:06

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;2248 wrote:

Welcome to the world of fast transaction mate in Utopia p2p not only is the transactions of CRP Crypton fast also the transactions of other coins like Monero and even bitcoin is very fast and completely secured, it a no brainer using Utopia p2p exchange right now.

From your post i get the idea that transactions are very fast in Utopia and secured, like i said in my post before this one, i want to trade on Utopia, knowing it is fast and secure gives me more reason to use the exchange. I asked about the liquidity pool and trading pairs ealier, apart from Monero and bitcoin, what other coins are tradable on Utopia, or do they have a very large liquidity pool and trading on most coins is possible, i will appreciate it if someone can answer my questions. Thank you.

#6 2022-12-29 21:01:30

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;2249 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2248 wrote:

From your post i get the idea that transactions are very fast in Utopia and secured, like i said in my post before this one, i want to trade on Utopia, knowing it is fast and secure gives me more reason to use the exchange. I asked about the liquidity pool and trading pairs ealier, apart from Monero and bitcoin, what other coins are tradable on Utopia, or do they have a very large liquidity pool and trading on most coins is possible, i will appreciate it if someone can answer my questions. Thank you.

You are very correct mate, besides I have not seen a true decentralized exchange that has listed monero, Crypton Exchange is the first and using the application is really amazing and very secured

#7 2022-12-29 21:36:42

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2336 wrote:
Detroit;2249 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2248 wrote:

You are very correct mate, besides I have not seen a true decentralized exchange that has listed monero, Crypton Exchange is the first and using the application is really amazing and very secured

Why aren't we talking about the gas fees on Crypton Exchange, to be very honest Crypton Exchange has the lowest gas fee I have ever seen, you barely even notice that they was a transaction fee charge.

#8 2022-12-30 21:28:10

Kelechi

He guys I want to know let's say you have 100 CRP on your uWallet and you want to transact all of them on the Crypton Exchange what is the max amount possible to send?

#9 2022-12-31 18:58:42

Detroit

Kelechi;2411 wrote:

He guys I want to know let's say you have 100 CRP on your uWallet and you want to transact all of them on the Crypton Exchange what is the max amount possible to send?

You have not provided enough information on what you want to do, what type of transaction do you want to carry out on crypton exchange, you only said you want to “transact all of them on crypton exchange”, what type do you wish to do, do you want to swap it for another currency like bitcoin or monero, provide more information to get the best answers.

#10 2023-01-01 16:11:54

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;2411 wrote:

I don’t know but if you have used the Crypton exchange even if it’s once you would know that the transactions fee on the exchange is low. But since you are sending from your uWallet you fee is charged from your uWallet and also it’s very low I think you can almost send all of it if you want to send out the max 100CRP.

#11 2023-01-01 17:00:49

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;2443 wrote:

I don’t know but if you have used the Crypton exchange even if it’s once you would know that the transactions fee on the exchange is low. But since you are sending from your uWallet you fee is charged from your uWallet and also it’s very low I think you can almost send all of it if you want to send out the max 100CRP.

Oh was he talking about the transaction fees, the transaction fees are low, since he is using CRP it would be 0.1% of the amount he wants to withdraw, which in my opinion is quite low and affordable. But if he is talking about limit on withdrawal, then i will like to tell him that there is no limit or restriction on withdrawals in Crypton exchange. There is only withdrawal minimum, which is 5 CRP for crypton coin, 1 UUSD for UUSD, etc. It is a great experience trading on UTOPIA.

#12 2023-01-04 16:06:33

thrive

All the service provided by the Crypton Exchange is totally unique, easy, and very affordable. This is the only exchange that was created to serve people from whatever region they are from while they also enjoy privacy trading.

#13 2023-01-06 20:53:43

CrytoCynthia

I for once I am yet to hear any complaints by anyone concerning the Crypton exchange what so ever be it the transactions speed or even the fee, Crypton exchange is an underrated gem.

#14 2023-01-07 22:21:51

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;2535 wrote:

I for once I am yet to hear any complaints by anyone concerning the Crypton exchange what so ever be it the transactions speed or even the fee, Crypton exchange is an underrated gem.

That is because the ecosystem is decentralized, once one can use a decentralized exchange or system very well, then they will hardly run into any problems at all, it is centralized services that are filled with complaints, and to be fair i think sometimes their users use the exchange anyhow because there is a support ready to help out. In decentralized service, if you make a mistake, there is little or nothing support can do.

#15 2023-01-08 17:07:18

KAMSI_UG

Crypton exchange must definitely have the record of the fastest transactions on any exchange. I sent out Usdt to my other exchange and the time for the Usdt to reflect on the other exchange has to be my personal record time.

#16 2023-01-08 20:46:27

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;2612 wrote:

Crypton exchange must definitely have the record of the fastest transactions on any exchange. I sent out Usdt to my other exchange and the time for the Usdt to reflect on the other exchange has to be my personal record time.

I have traded CRP there on Crypton Exchange for several times and it's always gone well but what I am yet to confirm is trading Monero and Bitcoin there

#17 2023-01-08 21:29:49

full

KAMSI_UG;2612 wrote:

A lot of good things were said about the Crypton Exchange and this explains the reason why genuine privacy enthusiast sees Crypton Exchange as their go-to pace for a decentralized and privacy trading platform.

#18 2023-01-09 15:52:51

CrytoCynthia

full;2643 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2612 wrote:

A lot of good things were said about the Crypton Exchange and this explains the reason why genuine privacy enthusiast sees Crypton Exchange as their go-to pace for a decentralized and privacy trading platform.

Well I don’t get why centralized exchanges gets more publicity than centralized exchanges. I think Crypton exchange is more effective and reasonable than some of the so called big centralized exchanges we have today.

#19 2023-01-09 19:15:04

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;2648 wrote:
full;2643 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2612 wrote:

Well I don’t get why centralized exchanges gets more publicity than centralized exchanges. I think Crypton exchange is more effective and reasonable than some of the so called big centralized exchanges we have today.

Well I think you meant centralized exchange get more attention than decentralized exchange well that has to do with the fact that they are more non cryptocurrency experts out right now but a true cryptocurrency enthusiast can't choose a centralized exchange over a Decentralized exchange

#20 2023-01-09 20:06:36

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;2674 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2648 wrote:
full;2643 wrote:

Well I think you meant centralized exchange get more attention than decentralized exchange well that has to do with the fact that they are more non cryptocurrency experts out right now but a true cryptocurrency enthusiast can't choose a centralized exchange over a Decentralized exchange

The system has made some people think centralized exchange is more secured because they claim to be, the reverse is the case Centralized exchange is not only non safe it also exposes the private details of its users

#21 2023-01-10 14:50:51

KingCRP

Well if you want a first transaction to hit your fiat account immediately then you can make use of centralized exchange but if not and you choose decentralization decentralized exchange is preferable.

#22 2023-01-10 16:03:57

Camavinga

KingCRP;2706 wrote:

Well if you want a first transaction to hit your fiat account immediately then you can make use of centralized exchange but if not and you choose decentralization decentralized exchange is preferable.

Choosing centralized exchanges over decentralized exchanges is the same as choosing convenience ahead of safety, me i would always choose my safety first and that is why i prefer decentralization. We all know that centralized exchanges provide better ease of use that decentralized ones; but once you learn how to use decentralized exchanges, you will always choose it because your private information is safe when using it.

#23 2023-06-21 20:48:38

crpuusd

Camavinga;2715 wrote:
KingCRP;2706 wrote:

Choosing centralized exchanges over decentralized exchanges is the same as choosing convenience ahead of safety, me i would always choose my safety first and that is why i prefer decentralization. We all know that centralized exchanges provide better ease of use that decentralized ones; but once you learn how to use decentralized exchanges, you will always choose it because your private information is safe when using it.

Decentralization and Centralization are both good... But i must say what if someone is trying to come in between the transaction of probably someone is trying to compromised the transaction. Users should answer that question theirself.

#24 2023-06-21 20:52:16

Lanistergame2

Since I started using the crypton exchange I have not looked back. I will only use other exchanges when I cannot find the pair I am looking for on crypton.
It is also very user friendly so new users can easily find their way around.

#25 2023-06-21 21:21:43

Comrade

Lanistergame2;15320 wrote:

Since I started using the crypton exchange I have not looked back. I will only use other exchanges when I cannot find the pair I am looking for on crypton.
It is also very user friendly so new users can easily find their way around.

I will said it quite easy to understand and transact at a low ease of  crypto fees and actually makes a good out of its quite okay

Board footer