uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-29 22:27:04

KAMSI_UG

Utopia eco friendliness need to be talked about

Far too many coins are all about how solid they are in terms of profits, and other utilities many of this project actually constitutes negatively to the environment and they aren’t actually bothered about that, but unlike Utopia p2p that also focuses on the ecosystem.

#2 2022-12-30 07:01:37

Detroit

Re: Utopia eco friendliness need to be talked about

I couldn’t agree with you less, everything about the UTOPIA ecosystem is favorable, i love the decentralization that aims to protect people’s privacy and keep them anonymous, while registering you don’t need to do KYC, many people are scared of KYC these days because of hacks that have happened leaving people’s data flying around in the dark web. With UTOPIA your data stays with you and isn’t needed.

Another thing i love is their system of mining which is eco-friendly and easy for an average joe to partake in, UTOPIA is actually a no-brainer if you ask me, sadly many people haven’t heard about it, but that’s why we are here, to make UTOPIA as popular as possible.

#3 2022-12-30 14:19:39

CrytoCynthia

We most time forget about the ecosystem and also the hazards some activities from cryptocurrency can cause on the ecosystem. I believe more in Utopia because of the fact that they are also focused on the ecosystem and channel theirs to be more eco friendly.

#4 2022-12-30 14:46:06

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2363 wrote:

We most time forget about the ecosystem and also the hazards some activities from cryptocurrency can cause on the ecosystem. I believe more in Utopia because of the fact that they are also focused on the ecosystem and channel theirs to be more eco friendly.

I don’t blame the government when they are planing to regulate cryptocurrency because of environmental issues, although I am aware the situation of the environment is not only contributed by Cryptocurrency but efforts like the one Utopia p2p is putting to change that stereotype should be applauded.

#5 2022-12-30 15:57:56

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:

I don’t blame the government when they are planing to regulate cryptocurrency because of environmental issues, although I am aware the situation of the environment is not only contributed by Cryptocurrency but efforts like the one Utopia p2p is putting to change that stereotype should be applauded.

I am not in support of governent regulation, they are usually anti-crypto, and even if some crypto ecosystems that use the POW mechanism sometimes can be destructive to the enviroment, it really isn’t a leading cause of enviromental degradation, and if the government were actually pro crypto they would not focus all of their attention on regulating crypto. Anyway ecosystems like UTOPIA and other decentralized ones too help to take the government focus away from crypto, if there are many crypto projects that are eco-friendly it creates the idea that crypto isn’t bad and is open to all.

#6 2022-12-30 17:34:10

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2363 wrote:

If Utopia p2p can consider the privacy and security of it's users I am not surprised it's also putting into consideration the health of the environment too.

#7 2022-12-30 18:37:09

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2363 wrote:

If Utopia p2p can consider the privacy and security of it's users I am not surprised it's also putting into consideration the health of the environment too.

The carbon emissions emanating from, cryptocurrency mining is not the only factors affecting the climate, and like you rightly said Utopia p2p is hoping to reduce that. I also appreciate the fact that Utopia mining is cost effective and the power needed isn’t that much.

#8 2022-12-30 19:40:20

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2383 wrote:
Kelechi;2380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:

The carbon emissions emanating from, cryptocurrency mining is not the only factors affecting the climate, and like you rightly said Utopia p2p is hoping to reduce that. I also appreciate the fact that Utopia mining is cost effective and the power needed isn’t that much.

Have you imagined a cryptocurrency atmosphere where everyone in on the Utopia p2p ecosystem! I believe the world would be a better place, the climate would be great, you would be safe and your private details would be protected.

#9 2022-12-30 20:31:10

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2363 wrote:

You said you don't blame the government when their plan right from the get-go is to regulate cryptocurrency. We both know they don't like the idea of cryptocurrency not be in their control and all the issue happening in the crypto market how can be sure its not their trick to regulate cryptocurrency?

#10 2022-12-30 21:34:03

Kelechi

Comrade;2397 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2368 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2363 wrote:

You said you don't blame the government when their plan right from the get-go is to regulate cryptocurrency. We both know they don't like the idea of cryptocurrency not be in their control and all the issue happening in the crypto market how can be sure its not their trick to regulate cryptocurrency?

Please you have to understand what the person is talking about, if you are in the government and you see lots of things affecting the ecosystem and you can regulate it won't you. Well that's why I fancy Utopia p2p so much.

#11 2022-12-30 22:06:50

Lanistergame2

If the regulation were to happen even if many people still think the government are bluffing about it, let us say for some reason it actually happens I think those in the ecosystem of Utopia p2p won't face such restrictions.

#12 2022-12-31 18:32:53

Detroit

Lanistergame2;2418 wrote:

If the regulation were to happen even if many people still think the government are bluffing about it, let us say for some reason it actually happens I think those in the ecosystem of Utopia p2p won't face such restrictions.

I don’t think i understand you very well, are you saying if there is such a regulation that it wouldn’t affect the utopia ecosystem, i would really love to know why you say so, as far as i know it would depend on whether utopia falls under the jurisdiction of the EU or not. Well this is actually nothing to worry about, i don’t think regulation will get to the point of shutting down crypto firms, it would only call for adaptability, and utopia would adapt, as long as it doesn’t change their modus operandi to one that would resemble a centralized firm.

Last edited by Detroit (2022-12-31 18:34:28)

#13 2023-01-01 20:38:56

Kelechi

Detroit;2429 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2418 wrote:

I don’t think i understand you very well, are you saying if there is such a regulation that it wouldn’t affect the utopia ecosystem, i would really love to know why you say so, as far as i know it would depend on whether utopia falls under the jurisdiction of the EU or not. Well this is actually nothing to worry about, i don’t think regulation will get to the point of shutting down crypto firms, it would only call for adaptability, and utopia would adapt, as long as it doesn’t change their modus operandi to one that would resemble a centralized firm.

Utopia p2p is decentralized and not under the jurisdiction of any one or government, Utopia p2p is not just a project it's an ecosystem that has its own Blockchain.

#14 2023-01-01 21:01:13

Lanistergame2

I don't know how the EU regulations on cryptocurrency works I don't also know if it has even happened before, it might contains some details but not outright closure, I still also believe that the regulation if it happens would not make any impact of Utopiap2p

#15 2023-01-04 04:17:41

thrive

Lanistergame2;2483 wrote:

I don't know how the EU regulations on cryptocurrency works I don't also know if it has even happened before, it might contains some details but not outright closure, I still also believe that the regulation if it happens would not make any impact of Utopiap2p

I dont know either but there are more than 2 European Securities and Markets Authority within the European System of Financial Supervisors.
This cant affect Utopia p2p ecosystem though.
I read about uTalk promo campaign. Is it still ongoing or over?

Last edited by thrive (2023-01-04 04:30:15)

#16 2023-01-06 20:57:05

KingCRP

2023 may be the year if the Bull run but yet again may also be the year people talk more about the effects of cryptocurrency on the climate. In that regards the eco-friendly nature of Utopia p2p would be touched on more probably.

#17 2023-01-07 22:17:25

Camavinga

KingCRP;2536 wrote:

2023 may be the year if the Bull run but yet again may also be the year people talk more about the effects of cryptocurrency on the climate. In that regards the eco-friendly nature of Utopia p2p would be touched on more probably.

The effect of crypto that use proof of work on the environent is a hot topic every year, some claim that the amount of electricity used to mine bitcoin can power a small country. Utopia is friendly to the enviroment, it uses proof of stake, and there are no machines emitting dangerous substances in the process of its mining. I believe in the long run people will switch to enviromental friendly projects like utopia.

#18 2023-01-08 15:04:34

KingCRP

Camavinga;2582 wrote:
KingCRP;2536 wrote:

The effect of crypto that use proof of work on the environent is a hot topic every year, some claim that the amount of electricity used to mine bitcoin can power a small country. Utopia is friendly to the enviroment, it uses proof of stake, and there are no machines emitting dangerous substances in the process of its mining. I believe in the long run people will switch to enviromental friendly projects like utopia.

What do you think about other cryptocurrency related project following the same path Utopia p2p has done right now I believe we would have less attack from non cryptocurrency enthusiast

#19 2023-01-08 16:25:06

KAMSI_UG

I really appreciate all your comments guys I also feel same way as some of you, it’s high time other projects begins to take some notes from Utopia p2p the climate is already suffering I don’t think it’s wise cryptocurrency becomes an additional problem on the climate.

#20 2023-01-08 19:14:35

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;2602 wrote:

I really appreciate all your comments guys I also feel same way as some of you, it’s high time other projects begins to take some notes from Utopia p2p the climate is already suffering I don’t think it’s wise cryptocurrency becomes an additional problem on the climate.

You can say that again, many people keep on attacking crypto because some of them affect or destroy the enviroment, i know the government and other agencies are blowing the statistics because crypto isn’t a leading cause of climate change, but little by little it is contributing to it. But with utopia there is no such thing, it is eco friendly and the enviroment would be safe if most projects adopt the algorithm that utopia uses.

#21 2023-01-08 20:14:48

KingCRP

Camavinga;2625 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2602 wrote:

You can say that again, many people keep on attacking crypto because some of them affect or destroy the enviroment, i know the government and other agencies are blowing the statistics because crypto isn’t a leading cause of climate change, but little by little it is contributing to it. But with utopia there is no such thing, it is eco friendly and the enviroment would be safe if most projects adopt the algorithm that utopia uses.

Although I understand the government already has issues with cryptocurrency before now but the fact about this climate issue gives them more reason to hate on cryptocurrency, I think Utopia p2p is actually doing a good thing here.

#22 2023-01-09 16:05:06

CrytoCynthia

The ecosystem health is highly talked about by both cryptocurrency users and non cryptocurrency users. Utopia p2p are highly focused on tackling issues that are of great importance and this one is of great importance.

#23 2023-01-09 16:35:40

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2652 wrote:

The ecosystem health is highly talked about by both cryptocurrency users and non cryptocurrency users. Utopia p2p are highly focused on tackling issues that are of great importance and this one is of great importance.

Utopia p2p is an example for every other project to follow in terms of ecosystem health. Utopia p2p keep blazing trails on everything it touches. I think we would be glad we are early adopters of this ecosystem.

#24 2023-01-09 18:40:02

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;2653 wrote:

I think we would be glad we are early adopters of this ecosystem.

I think we have to say more about this, the utopia ecosystem is relatively new compared to quite a lot of other projects, so i believe people who are into the ecosystem now should take full advantage of it, they should buy CRP and hold it for a long time, they should also mine crp and enjoy some of the staking rewards that utopia give, in some couple of years we the early adopters would be glad to have been involved when we were.

#25 2023-01-10 21:59:56

full

Camavinga;2666 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2653 wrote:

I think we would be glad we are early adopters of this ecosystem.

I think we have to say more about this, the utopia ecosystem is relatively new compared to quite a lot of other projects, so i believe people who are into the ecosystem now should take full advantage of it, they should buy CRP and hold it for a long time, they should also mine crp and enjoy some of the staking rewards that utopia give, in some couple of years we the early adopters would be glad to have been involved when we were.

Kamsi, every early adopter of a good project is always glad but those that are glad are those that hold at least a thousand of it.
As said by Camavinga, we all need to full advantage of the CRP coin current market

Board footer